Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 10-10-2008, 12:21 AM   #1
gbk99
Avalon Senior Member

Default **** Financial Area 51 Found ****

As we watch the DOW fall by leaps and bounds on a daily basis, it becomes clear that the warnings of Andy Gauss, George Green, and many others have become a reality. The recent 700 billion dollar attempt to keep our financial system together is nothing more than an attempt to buy time. The world monetary system is doomed and we all have to realize this.
It is time for a new consciousness to come forth and rise within the human race. We can do this people ! Yes, it's going to take some work, but the resources are here and available. Can we humans rise above a monetary system that was doomed from the start?
After viewing Zeistgeist Addendum I think a new awakening and realization of the human spirit can prevail. It's something that has to be done if we are to survive. We need a RESOURCE BASED ECONOMY to emerge. So lets all join the Venus project and start the emergence ! Your input is appreciated.
gbk99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:34 AM   #2
THE BEST GUY
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: **** Financial Area 51 Found ****

i think we should all meditate, visualize, and help manifest a true human paradise. every day just give a small meditation every day at a certain time, like 11:11. develop the habit and visualize all the little things that go along with the major changes.

to clarify: when i say visualize i mean imagine and feel as if you are there and the energy the new world beholds. dont just think about being there. FEEL IT

go dress up like a clown
THE BEST GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:42 AM   #3
taomation
Avalon Senior Member

11.11 a.m. of p.m.? In what country's time? I think that this is a great idea. Let's get together and change the world!
taomation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:51 AM   #4
Dolphins
Avalon Senior Member

A very good listen is The Paracast with Gene Stenberg and David Bietney. Their last podcast was in regards to the $ 1 quadrillion derivatives market waiting to crash and more or less make the recent $700 B. bailout pale in comparison. Their estimate is that this equals the money invested in the entire planet. Just another house of cards..another game created and played only by those that can perpetuate confusion, crime, and wealth for themselves. I am extremely far from understanding most financing deals and will never pretend to do so. But when the experts get together and admit themselves on "what are the ruels now, I forget" and such disaray who in the world is to say this is all a game for profit for the elite.
Dolphins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:18 AM   #5
gbk99
Avalon Senior Member

Dolphins - You hit the nail right on the head !
Old 10-11-2008, 04:22 AM   #6
gbk99
Avalon Senior Member

I can see you are one that is deeply into what's happening. When others do there homework they will understand the significance of 11:11.
Old 10-11-2008, 04:27 AM   #7
LiquidSwordz
Avalon Senior Member

The only people surviving this catastrophe are indigenous people. Us city dwellers will eventually kill each other, and eat each other. I dont mind, because im ready for it, mentally and physically.
LiquidSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote