Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-08-2008, 01:20 PM   #26
notkuroda
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Urgent - lets be positive about october!!!!!

there is no naivitee(sp?) in being positive. Some of us live normal lives, and make that choice because there is nothing else for us to do! I have a wife, house, job, 2 children. Should I really be packing up my belongings, buying canned food and bottled water, and running for a safe zone? Or should I work within my community, raise my children the best way I know how, and remembering that despite all the fear, division, "Zeus powers, glyphs, or runic stones" are out there, we know that there's more of us that want to live in love and peace then those who want to live in fear of losing power. We WILL prevail, we WILL survive, and we WILL evolve!
notkuroda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 02:57 PM   #27
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

I really don't see the point in putting people down about this. 'love light and happiness' and positive vibrations are not ********. I find telling other people to 'snap back to reality' reveals a very limited understanding of what is really going on. our physicality/3-dimensional forms are the very last part of ourselves. what we now percieve as 'reality' is a very, very narrow part of a whole spectrum of existence--I thought everyone on this forum would at least understand that! the more we are aware and working 'spiritually', the better prepared we are for what is to come.

I think the most important thing is to do take personal responsibilty, stop waiting for the knight on the white horse, and do what feels right for you, individually....and not hold on to old paradigms, they've died and rotted a long time ago and crumbling down before our very eyes now. everything is going to change. nothing will be the same ever again. we're going to lose everything. and its okay--why should we hold on to our old, dirty crap when there is something better and infintely more beautiful coming up? its up to you to see it as the end of the world or the coming of something that just might be better.
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:09 AM   #28
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustanddust View Post
'love light and happiness' and positive vibrations are not ********.--I thought everyone on this forum would at least understand that! the more we are aware and working 'spiritually', the better prepared we are for what is to come. I think the most important thing is to do take personal responsibilty, stop waiting for the knight on the white horse, and do what feels right for you, individually....and not hold on to old paradigms, they've died and rotted a long time ago and crumbling down before our very eyes now. everything is going to change. nothing will be the same ever again. we're going to lose everything. and its okay--why should we hold on to our old, dirty crap when there is something better and infintely more beautiful coming up? its up to you to see it as the end of the world or the coming of something that just might be better.
Very wise words ...
very wise words indeed

i love how you think

i am Susan
aka The eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:33 AM   #29
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

I love you too!
Old 09-09-2008, 03:04 AM   #30
Cookie
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, Susan and rustanddust,

What a wonderful exchange of words! It IS all connected...

I was a moderator on a very popular and good spiritual forum for a little over a yr... I recently left that forum because of the "fluffy" spiritual platitudes being spewed by cloud riding new agers that refused to listen to the cold hard facts about our changing world/life/vibration... I am a spiritual warrior with a job to do, just like the rest of us that were drawn to this forum. We must use every weapon at our disposal... including the impersonal and all encompassing Love vibration. We cannot win our freedom without it. Oh, gosh! I was on my soap box again!

Love and joy to you!

OpenEyes... aka Cookie
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:11 AM   #31
Zelphael
Avalon Senior Member

Put it this way... are our enemies sitting around in rooms and meditating their hatred and selfishness into being? No, not really... they're doing what they are doing through hard force, practical measures.

I think the spirituality side is helpful too but only if it's attached with physical action. They are two sides of the same coin and leaving out one severely hinders the other.
Zelphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:30 AM   #32
Cookie
Avalon Senior Member

It's my belief that the there are many 'layers' to our enemy... most of the layers are pawns. The higher up the ladder you go, the more occult and reptilian in nature the enemy becomes. I believe we will have to protect ourselves from the pawns by physical means. We will have to become adept at protecting ourselves from psychic attack, also....
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:33 AM   #33
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

again--I'm not seeing how fearmongering and panicking is helping any. preporatory measures should definitely be taken, as individuals see fit. and actually, our 'enemies' dont need to meditate hatred and selfishness into being, the majority of the human race is doing just fine generating negativity ourselves without help. and despite all their 'hard force and practical measures', we still managed to rise above it--isn't that evident in project camelot and the numerous other organizations and groups and whistleblowers out there? (as much crap and misinfo might run rampant, still)

I think spirituality is far more powerful and moving than physical action will ever be. you will never change what you do and how you do it, until you change how you think and what you are thinking. thought and consciousness drive physical action, not the other way around.
Old 09-09-2008, 04:46 AM   #34
Ceara
Avalon Senior Member

Note: When I use the word "you," I'm referring to in general you all, and not to any one particular person.

While it's great to be Service-to-Others, there comes a time where you need to start thinking about yourself more.

It's not selfish. Do not feel guilty about it.

In order to help the planet as a whole raise vibrations, every single person here needs to take the time in order to raise their own vibes first.

Stop watching television and stay away from mass media sources and advertising. Unplug!

I have not watched television or listened to radio in over 6 months and never felt better. I've learned new cooking recipes and how to ID wild mushrooms. I go on walks and enjoy my dogs and nature. I learn about herbal medicine. If I was glued to a TV all the time, I'd be depressed and not get much done. Being away from TV brings much more time to do other things.

Unplug! Feel the sunshine on your face and soft grass beneath your bare feet. Read a good book.

Like I said these are not selfish acts. By unplugging, you are uplifting yourself, which then helps others. What could be more simple? Think of it like the 100th Monkey concept.

There's no need to always run around doing things for others. Imagine how quickly things could turn around if everyone took the time out for themselves.

After all, if you don't take care of yourself now, when the time comes to take care of others, you won't be able to.

How can you truly comfort and help someone in their time of need, when you still have lots of emotional baggage and dirt under the rug?
Ceara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:50 AM   #35
Mizar
Avalon Senior Member

The end of the United States Fiscal year is Sept 30, the Fannie and Freddie bailouts have doubled the National Debt in one weekend, Friday October 3 will see more bank failures, Monday Oct. 6 will begin the fiscal hangover of all time, Tues Oct 7 will be a global market problem.
So, Cash will be King, keep positive about that.
M
Mizar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:56 AM   #36
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkhorn View Post
I am more worried about tomorrow and what will start the chain of events.
I'm right there with you. Although it may be somewhat helpful to remain positive it's more important to be realistic. These are crucial times when it's best to remain vigilant.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:21 AM   #37
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelphael View Post
Put it this way... are our enemies sitting around in rooms and meditating their hatred and selfishness into being? No, not really... they're doing what they are doing through hard force, practical measures.

I think the spirituality side is helpful too but only if it's attached with physical action. They are two sides of the same coin and leaving out one severely hinders the other.

If you re-read my post, you will see that nowhere do I say to leave out the physical action.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:39 AM   #38
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenEyes View Post
soap !

Love and joy to you!

OpenEyes... aka Cookie
hi cookie...

soap is GOOD, it gets to the dirt
Old 09-11-2008, 03:31 AM   #39
SynchrOMicity
Avalon Senior Member

Location: S.KY Foothills of the smokey's on a big lake,110 miles from any major city in a vortex

Eyes wide open is exactly what we need to do. A wise guy said "facts do not cease to exist, just because u choose to ignore them". And Einstein said "you can fix the problem using the same kind of thinking that created them". This is an area I've been dealing with, to NOT feed the negative. But sticking your head in the sand, will get your butt bit off! This is a post I recently put on Rumor Mill. To observe the world we live in & the many crazy things going on. Some new age ideas like, "It's all good", I'm sure at some level it is all good. All things r working together for the good. W/out the negative, we couldn't see the good. The Q is, how do we not feed the negative? Perfect love casts out all fear. When dealing w/ people who r not spiritual oriented, often times it seems that the best route to take is to open up some of their world that they have not paid attention to, or mass media, etc, they r blinded from it. One of my pet proverbs for many yrs has been "As a man thinks in his heart, so is he" . If this is true, then on a larger scale, as the masses think, so r we all! The real Q is how do we deal w/all this negative & not feed it? Understanting what is going on & not FEARING. Fear is what feeds it. We start on an individual basis. Not everyone is at the same level of understanding, but by fearing, we r all responsible for feeding the negative. A few posts were very interesting, "ignore the ugly: concentrate on the positive, "I believe that not only on an individual basis that we have to face the negative in our own selves and TRANSMUTE it with love & understanding, but on a global basis, too." Recently thousands of monks in Manmar march w/ protesters because of the negative things going on in their gov't. These people believe in Buddist teachings: Chop your wood, carry your water, live in the now (moment): be not attached to material things, etc. Yet, they choose to march. Some have paid w/ their lives, some r imprisoned. Inaction could also feed the negative. So I guess the real problem is critical mass. I thought that's what this forum is for, raising the concious level. I believe George Green says it's too late, but I say there's too many people not paying attention, so we have no choice but to prepare for BIg CHANGE. I'd rather be prepared & not need it, than need it & not be prepared. That does not mean we stop trying to wake humanity up. Keep up the Great work! Peace n Love
SynchrOMicity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:09 PM   #40
Captain Obvious
Avalon Senior Member

I REALLY like the feelings of joy & happiness, and is expanding instead of retracting, but frankly, let's all be positive!!!!, I find that to be of the light polarity, though I see the good intentions.

As I see it both polarities are trying to impose their way on the opposing force, and the name of the game is control. What the polarities don't like is balance. What the heck is balance? Work in progress for sure.

"If you don't do what I say, there's a bullet with your name on it!". Dark. Often centered around the physical. Fear is a preferred method to gain what they want. Talking about liberty and freedom, while doing the opposite like the current US government, is also one of many methods.

"If you don't do what I say, a great sadness will squash me, and you're to one to blame!". Light. Often centered around the non-physical. Guilt is a preferred method to gain control. But as fear is too strong a weapon for control, also used by light - "if you don't bow and scrape for this power hungry deity, hell awaits". And gets highly offended if questioned about the content behind the sugar.

My 5 cents.

Last edited by Captain Obvious; 09-11-2008 at 06:18 PM.
Captain Obvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:21 PM   #41
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Raman an Indian sage was asked. How real is this world? He replied. "As real as you are"
So let your dream be positive, after all you are creating it.

Namaste
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:30 PM   #42
viking
Avalon Senior Member

I think October is going to be an amazing month ...

And I am sooo looking forward to it !!!!!

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:50 AM   #43
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

My birthday is Oct 21. My Uncle's (on my Mom's side) is Oct 14. My brother's is Oct. 28. My Aunt's (on my Dad's side) and her daughter's are Oct 2 & 3 respectively.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 12:17 AM   #44
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post
it really works! Quantum physics has also just begun confirming this.
it does really work
Old 09-13-2008, 12:18 AM   #45
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Raman an Indian sage was asked. How real is this world? He replied. "As real as you are"
So let your dream be positive, after all you are creating it.

Namaste
very wise words ...
thank you for sharing them
Old 09-13-2008, 04:01 AM   #46
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Many people go to sleep and never wake up, I do not think these people new that they would die in their sleep. My point is that we create our reality . You choose to be happy and positive everyday, think about the now and live life to the fullest. We have so much potential to uncover. Yes the future of this planet will be awesome. Ignorance, selfishness, starvation will be a thing of the past. Close your eyes and feel my spirit reaching out to yours. Human beings can communicate using your heart, mind and spirit. My 1 1/2 yr. old when we go out shoping has a way of communicating,I watch how people react to his gesture 99.9% of the people comunicate with him. Just like a child we must learn to comunicate at another level. The level of heart and love.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 04:16 AM   #47
atama
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Urgent - lets be positive about october!!!!!

by the end of October we will all have a new attitude, new understanding and a new civilization. Every aspect of every persons life will be completely different.
we will 'awaken' from our long sleep and become total human beings.
except for me, i'm already perfect.
atama is offline   Reply With Quote