Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 10-03-2008, 06:49 AM   #1
Fabio
Banned

Exclamation New Vision I had tonight

Hello every one, I had a vision today about the future I have no Idea what it means or if its related some how to oct 14.
I was seeing multiply moon's outside in the sky, first I saw only one very big and white lighting one with a big red spot on it, then new moons started to show up all over the place(sky), I woke up my room mate and told to look for it, I happen in the morning I think 4 5 am a clock. And then this very big moon started to move towards earth and people was very afraid and started to run all over the streets. I can remember all the screaming and every channel sending this on the news. I only realized later that all those small moon's was aircrafts of some alien civilization. When It happen I was so glad filled with joy and love, but many people were so angry and though that was alien invasion and it was over with earth, so imedintly on tv they started to show how they going to attack them and every one should help. it became a war then I woke up by looking in the sky when sun was shying in my eyes
Fabio is offline   Reply With Quote