Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 09-25-2008, 06:03 PM   #1
ChooseYourLifeNow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Ron Paul Revolution

I posted in another forum recently and I thought that I should post in here as well. I haven't really heard anyone mention Ron Paul. Ron Paul is awesome! He is saying everything that the people on this forum are saying. He has been black listed by the media because he is the only one speaking the truth. The sad part is, is that no one knows who he is! Those who have heard of him either love him or have this weird manipulated idea about him, but have you actually heard him speak?

I encourage you to hear Ron Paul speak. If you do, you'll probably find that you agree with a lot of his ideals. You'll find that he has a huge following by people who want a change in our government, and he is starting a revolution. He is still active!!! He still has many supporters! Let's not pick the best of the worst. Let's choose someone who let's us make choices!! Who wants the give the power back to the people!

I've seen Ron Paul in the media now more then ever because now he's been talking about the federal reserve and our economic crisis before any of these bailouts happened!

Please YouTube some videos. He has started a freedom revolution and I think we should forget about our current candidates and write Ron Paul in. There has already been a march on Washington (July) and he had a simultaneous rally as McCain and got way more support.

Ron Paul Campaign for liberty website ----> http://www.campaignforliberty.com/

Rally of the Republic Speech -- ---------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa8LwPWYGDc&feature=user

I promise you that no matter who you vote for, McCain or Obama the outcome will be the same for this country. Search these things for yourselves. See what is really going on out there.

There is a revolution afoot, many people are behind this so don't believe your vote will be wasted. Write-in RON PAUL for PRESIDENT! If we even get a chance to vote....

Love you All,

CYLNow
ChooseYourLifeNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 07:45 PM   #2
Trippin Ninja
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ron Paul Revolution

Ron Paul is one of the few good guys we have in Washington at the moment. I highly recommend his book "Revolution: A Manifesto." It's not only a great look into whats wrong with our government but also suggests some solutions.
Trippin Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:14 PM   #3
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Ron Paul and Dennis Kuchinvich are both brilliant and they would make an awesome team

What a shame that they would not let them debate. They decided to ridicule them instead

As far as the presidential race goes. We are doomed with either person in the race. It's so pathetic this game of pretend. Stand up America

We need to take back our Country and knock them all over.

Peace & Love to all

mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:59 PM   #4
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChooseYourLifeNow View Post
I posted in another forum recently and I thought that I should post in here as well. I haven't really heard anyone mention Ron Paul. Ron Paul is awesome! He is saying everything that the people on this forum are saying. He has been black listed by the media because he is the only one speaking the truth. The sad part is, is that no one knows who he is! Those who have heard of him either love him or have this weird manipulated idea about him, but have you actually heard him speak?

I encourage you to hear Ron Paul speak. If you do, you'll probably find that you agree with a lot of his ideals. You'll find that he has a huge following by people who want a change in our government, and he is starting a revolution. He is still active!!! He still has many supporters! Let's not pick the best of the worst. Let's choose someone who let's us make choices!! Who wants the give the power back to the people!

I've seen Ron Paul in the media now more then ever because now he's been talking about the federal reserve and our economic crisis before any of these bailouts happened!

Please YouTube some videos. He has started a freedom revolution and I think we should forget about our current candidates and write Ron Paul in. There has already been a march on Washington (July) and he had a simultaneous rally as McCain and got way more support.

Ron Paul Campaign for liberty website ----> http://www.campaignforliberty.com/

Rally of the Republic Speech -----------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa8LwPWYGDc&feature=user

I promise you that no matter who you vote for, McCain or Obama the outcome will be the same for this country. Search these things for yourselves. See what is really going on out there.

There is a revolution afoot, many people are behind this so don't believe your vote will be wasted. Write-in RON PAUL for PRESIDENT! If we even get a chance to vote....

Love you All,

CYLNow
YES YES YES Finally somebody gets it. I have been telling people in my community to write in RP. Of course they say "He can't win." All I hear is people upset or making fun of NObama or McCain and the Hockey mom, but they will still vote for one of them anyway.
I am writing his name in anyway and WILLING him in.
lol
DoctorTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:32 PM   #5
ChooseYourLifeNow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTony View Post
YES YES YES Finally somebody gets it. I have been telling people in my community to write in RP. Of course they say "He can't win." All I hear is people upset or making fun of NObama or McCain and the Hockey mom, but they will still vote for one of them anyway.
I am writing his name in anyway and WILLING him in.
lol

Absolutely! Write in Ron Paul! If we keep choosing the best of the worst, then our world will never change for the better.
Old 09-26-2008, 02:18 AM   #6
Mike
Avalon Senior Member

What do you guys mean when you say writing him in? I would like to do what I can as I strongly believe in RP's views.
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 02:29 AM   #7
Allan
Avalon Senior Member

Ron Paul rocks!!!
Allan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 03:43 AM   #8
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Ron Paul! He's a special, special person imho.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:18 AM   #9
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
What do you guys mean when you say writing him in? I would like to do what I can as I strongly believe in RP's views.

Very simple. When you vote, you have the option to write in another candidate besides the ones listed. And then it will show up from that point for other people in that booth to vote on that person.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:28 AM   #10
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I like the guy too !!

I always wondered why we don't hear much more about him.

Here's another recent link/interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qLefrvxbq8

Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:53 AM   #11
brightstar
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, Ron Paul believes in adherring to the Constitution and less government. However he is now endorsing a Chuck Baldwin who was nominated by the Constitution Party.

I was seriously thinking about writing Ron Paul's name in when I vote, and one still could, but if he is going to endorse this Chuck Baldwin and vote for him himself, then maybe we should also. What do you think on this one?

brightstar
brightstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:07 AM   #12
ChooseYourLifeNow
Avalon Senior Member

I absolutely think that no matter who Ron Paul endorses, people will still vote for Ron Paul. At least that is what I have been hearing.

You guys should also check out The Ron Paul Forum

http://www.ronpaulforum.com/

I've been trying to get some of those guys to join over here. I think some of you should join over there too.

Also another great site with people talking about the economy in extensive detail is the Gold Is Money forum.

http://goldismoney.info/forums/

The great thing is that A LOT of people are talking about the same issues we are. I'm proud to see others waking up.

Love you All,

CYLNow
Old 09-29-2008, 10:14 AM   #13
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you. Viva Ron Paul

I understand from one of the write-in Ron Paul sites that a person should ask for a certified receipt of their write-in vote. There was a site at one time that was asking for people to do that and send a copy to them.

If all the people that were voting against a party would vote for a party and quit saying Ron Paul will never win, he would win.

I suspect there is going to be some good information coming up on campaignforliberty.com in two days with the new and improved version.

Interesting how it coincides with the end of the US Fiscal Year September 30th.

Ron Paul is very clever and I think he has something up his sleeve.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote