Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 09-05-2008, 04:23 AM   #1
eagle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Do you believe in UFOs?

Have fun...

1) Do you believe in ALIEN FLYING OBJECTS?

Yes - Go to 5

No - go to 2

2) Do you believe in HUMAN MADE FLYING OBJECTS?

Yes - go to 3

3) Do you believe in HUMAN MADE FLYING OBJECTS in odd shapes and sizes that hover silently?

Yes - go to 4
No - All are explained by conventional aircraft in your mind.

4) How did they suppress this technology of hovering? Is this related to free energy?

5) How did they travel large distances (40 light years) without dying? Were they living in our solar system all along? Why are they not showing themselves to all of us, all the time? How many races visit us? Are they at war with each other? With us?
eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 05:40 AM   #2
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Re: Do you believe in UFOs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle View Post
1) How did they travel large distances (40 light years) without dying?
2) Were they living in our solar system all along?
3) Why are they not showing themselves to all of us, all the time?
4) How many races visit us?
5) Are they at war with each other?
6) With us?
My $.02 worth:

1) They don't travel - i.e. they don't move physically through space. They utilize hyperdimensional shortcuts (see the Camelot video Jumproom to Mars). Variants of that technology also enable shortcuts through time - in either direction.

2) Some of them may be. There is a colony on Mars numbering 650,000, as of a few years ago. As Henry Deacon told us, they're all human (but it depends what you mean by 'human') [my paraphrase of his words]

3) The non-interference degree (and, also, from their point of view, it's rather like visiting an insane asylum. Smart to keep a low profile as you never know what the inmates might do or how they might respond)

4) Clifford Stone said 57, Henry Deacon told us "over 40".

5 and 6) "War" is a human term and a human habit. Warlike species 'out there' may not have survived to great levels of technological advancement. They probably have rivalries about resources - including territory (planets to live on), minerals and bio-materials. The Earth and its biosphere might be targets in this competition for resources.

(Marshall Vian Summers has a lot fo say about this: his channeled book, Allies of Humanity, states that much ET activity is essentially resource-driven, few being hostile but equally few being purely altrusitic. We've never met Marshall or corresponded with him, but it's an interesting and plausible view.)
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 11:37 AM   #3
Aware_Belgium
Avalon Senior Member

Bill: question5 & 6: this awnser is a guessing or is there a recource to this? I don't recall seeing / hearing this anywhere, could you refer to a source if possible?

greets
Aware_Belgium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 11:39 AM   #4
NIBIRU2012
Avalon Senior Member

Yes I do , the UK has seen a lot of UFOs lately in the last few months , I also feel something is going to happen soon:
NIBIRU2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 12:21 PM   #5
eagle
Avalon Senior Member

Bill, thanks for the reply. Still, this fellow below brings up an important issue:

UFO Types:
http://www.uforth.com/

http://www.ufomystic.com/wake-up-dow...-models-types/

Why so many UFO "Models"? Here’s one for the aliens-from-other-planets believers: In the history of the UFO subject, I am at pains to find any two photographed, video-ed, or witnessed craft (or whatever they are) that are identical. Even if there are a few, among the thousands of UFOs over the past 60 years or more I defy anyone to find an exact match, especially if the sightings are separated by time or location. John Keel noted this fact long ago in Operation Trojan Horse. One site cataloging the myriad types can be found here. We hate making assumptions here on Ufomystic, but one would think that standardization would be in order to make things easier, especially if these things are coming from many light years away to take a look at us. Perhaps the craft don’t need to stop for repairs and exchange saucer parts like Southwest Airlines does on their one-model fleet. Another speculation is that our non-humans may not need to standardize, and craft are built for specialization down to the most exacting degree. Not all UFOs are shaped like flying saucers or cigars–some are decidedly non-aerodynamic.

A telling factor in this is the “standardization” of UFO occupants since the late 1970s. No longer do we hear about beer-can shaped robots, humanoids in spacesuits, or hairy dwarves. Actually, these reports may be out there, but the researchers (especially of the American sort) are most likely blocking out the stories that don’t conform to the big-headed, bug-eyed variety. Literalists and ETH-believers may counter that this is because all those other alien races lost interest or were pushed aside by the “grays” long ago.

Old 09-05-2008, 12:41 PM   #6
NIBIRU2012
Avalon Senior Member

cool links , thanks eagle
NIBIRU2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 03:36 AM   #7
Genisis
Avalon Senior Member

I myself have had some very up-close, personal encounters with UFOs, which included a great amount of "high-strangeness"
that came along after those close encounters.

Once you encounter a UFO...it changes everything....including yourself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Genisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 03:40 AM   #8
eagle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genisis View Post
I myself have had some very up-close, personal encounters with UFOs, which included a great amount of "high-strangeness"

Yes, I have read many cases. They're all fascinating.

Do you know why all the crafts are different shapes and sizes?

Did you encounter an alien? If so, what were they like?

Was the ship disk shaped? cigar? triangular? other?
Old 09-06-2008, 03:58 AM   #9
Genisis
Avalon Senior Member

I dont have any clue why they are all different shapes and sizes.

My encounters included...(all within a 2-year period):
*4 Triangle encounters (seperate ocassions)
*White Cigar-shaped tubular craft
*White what I can only describe as white mass of energy...numerous ocassions

I can't say I have ever seen an alien. However, I have encountered the infamous black slanted eyes...(3 figures) but I honestly still can't say it was alien.

Old 09-06-2008, 05:22 AM   #10
Pegasus_22
Avalon Senior Member

Heck yes I do! However, I also believe majority of the so-called UFO phenomena originates from earth; government craft and some ET craft from below the earth. Aren't these kind of topics better suited for ATS forums?

Last edited by Pegasus_22; 09-06-2008 at 04:37 PM.
Pegasus_22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 01:07 PM   #11
eagle
Avalon Senior Member

Deltas are man-made IMO: TR3B, and similar.

My opinion at this time is that many saucers are man-made of German origin, later us origin.
Good run down on German hoax/myth/reality:
http://greyfalcon.us/German%20UFOs.htm

Very good investigative research:
http://www.americanantigravity.com/d...-Interview.pdf

In my opinion, some of the early pictures of saucers are quite crude in design. These MUST be man made, if I were to guess. As the decades progressed, the designs have become sleeker. Is this not interesting how it coincides with man's progression in industry?

This is NOT to say that there have not been landings of aliens, or even the tech was gotten from them. There seem to be plenty of examples.

One of the most interesting is the 1994 Zimbabwe incident involving school children. Why would they lie? (pysops?) It would be interesting to discuss with them now.
http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case127.htm
Old 09-07-2008, 02:57 AM   #12
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

with the jump room theorie aside, they say they can bend light, now that could mean anything realy but I think if You were to bend light from point A to point B and bend it to a complete 360 circle theoriticaly if You then went backwards in time You move from Point A to B in the most minimal time possible.

by the way Bill isn't it ment to be 58 known spicies that have visisted us? =P
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:26 AM   #13
NotThat

Twice I have seen UFOs parked on interstate medial strips. One I saw on RT 81 while driving north from Tenn to PA and one I saw on RT 95 while driving north from Washington. Thousands of people saw the one on 95. It was broad daylight during rush hour. Lots of cars were pulled over and people were taking pictures. Both of my daughters were in the car with me and saw them also.
Old 09-07-2008, 04:59 PM   #14
Kiluminati
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle View Post
Do you know why all the crafts are different shapes and sizes?
I would've been rather suprised if all the craft had similar shapes. If you can imagine that there are different alien races out there, it seems logical that they have developed a wide array of craft types. (just like our different modes of transport) Mixed in with human crafts and variations on different craft types (like our different car-designs), I think it would seem rather odd if people only spotted one type of craft.
Kiluminati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:49 PM   #15
spacemuzic
Avalon Senior Member

Everytime I look up at the night sky recently I see 'flying stars' not sure what they are, but there are loads everytime I look.
spacemuzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:55 PM   #16
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

spacemuzic..where are u based in UK that the sky is so clear u can see anything atall?
I have seen nothing but damn cloud n rain n greyness for weeks....ohh for the chance of seeing a twinkling star..let alone the chance of spotting a UFO!! lol

on a serious note, yes i do believe...and infact have a deep suspicion i have been a contactee on some level....just dont want to deal with any trauma of memories thru regression, so i just keep watching the skies instead!!
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 06:23 PM   #17
moonbright

Yes. I 've always believed in UFO's. We can't possibly be the only ones out here.

Moonbright
Old 09-07-2008, 06:38 PM   #18
IronWoman

Cool Re: Do you believe in UFOs?

well i so want to believe in Ufo's.. the ones with actual alien species traveling in them... But there are many secret government projects and who's to say the ufos's we see are not one of our own species creations. I mean weren't they created by the Germans "long ago" in use for the world war? ???
I want to believe there are 'real ufos' -- i need to see it to believe it and often i find myself pondering up at the sky in search for these mysterious creations. i hope i will see the truth soon.. october 14 perhaps as foretold by many ppl--visionaries.

anyways.. love to you all and ppl we need to make an effort to save ourselves. yes we can have a mentality of positivity about what is to occur in the days to come but it is better to be safe than sorry so.. please stock up on food and emergency supplies!

~IronWoman
Old 09-07-2008, 07:20 PM   #19
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Yes I believe UFOs are real, though I cannot say they are definitely 'unidentified'. We now have a pretty good idea what they are. Some are Terran technology, others are off world technology. It does not seem to make much of a difference when looking at technology well beyond the present state of affairs, as to who made it. What about the biologic science behind such technology and the philosophy of its creators? There are so many implications to this type of science and the social structure behind it. Interesting, exciting, and boggling. The public sector is a long way off from obtaining the use of this type of technology. Just knowing it exists is the first step. Love and Peace.
Greg
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 07:25 PM   #20
Cookie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Genisis said...I myself have had some very up-close, personal encounters with UFOs, which included a great amount of "high-strangeness"

I've also experienced "high-strangeness"... impossible things, terrifying and ridiculous at the same time... It does change everything, especially how one relates to 'reality'...
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 07:31 PM   #21
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

On the question of how do they travel...in a mere 100 years we have gone from horse and buggy to Hypersonic scram-jets (maybe with some help of course). When you are dealing with beings that may have had a considerably longer amount of time to develop (perhaps thousands or hundreds of thousands of years) it seems reasonable to assume that they have surmounted any of our limited conceptions of physics.

Arthur C Clarke said "Any technology of sufficient advancement will at first apppear to be magic." This is true. It doesn't make it magic...but it certainly will appear that way.

On the question of various shapes, it seems logical that many of these strange objects are indeed made here on Earth by mankind. The evidence points to it in many cases. Yet when dealing with objects, or craft from other dimensions or galaxies or who knows where, we have to throw out all of our conceptions of what is "normal" or what "should be". The phenomenon has shown us nothing besides that it will confound our preconceptions and expectations. There even may be some level of conscious interaction between the observer and the observed. Jaques Vallee documents this extensively.

Although these questions of well how could Aliens have come here if there is "such and such" limitation are natural, once you have addressed them it's more productive to begin listening to some of the people who have some insight into these questions. Its the only thing you are eventually left with
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 07:35 PM   #22
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Yes i had my first sight at the age of 7 in 1960, i regulary saw them as a child.
The early 80's was another abundant era.
Have to say my last was now around 10 or 11 years ago,i feel there technology has moved on they cloak themselves today but i know they are still around.
My sister saw one in1955 a well known sighting, around 60 witnesses also saw it in Belvedere Kent england.
The witnesses were all hounded down by military asking various questions etc, my sister being a kid run off.
A famous ufo investigator Magaret Fry is quite old today in her 70's is still looking for the kids who witnessed it.
My sister has often wondered why she still insists interviewing these kids surely after all these years she would have all the information she needs.
unless of course my sister and her friends saw something there were not meant to.
We have also wondered if this was a false flag so to speak could the military have instigated this ufo sighting and was it a mass mind control experiment.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 07:44 PM   #23
Cookie
Avalon Senior Member

When I was 5, I thought they were Casper the Friendly Ghost coming out of my closet at night. I can remember being led by the hand by a little 'ghost'. When I got a little older, I became very frightened of them. The older I got, the angrier I got! In December of 1991, I "came to" standing outside barefoot at night. I was watching a very low cloud across the street from my front yard. The cloud was almost at roof level. It was lighted up from the inside and had 3 lazar white lights coming out of it. They moved independently around the roof tops and trees. There was a 'person' standing behind me and I can remember telling them that I'd better not tell my son about this because it would scare him. I felt like I knew the 'person' I was talking too....and of course..after that, high strangeness ensued later in the day....
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:27 PM   #24
Chaordic Simplexity
Avalon Senior Member

I dont believe in them, I know they are here.

Understand space/time and it is obvious. There are always indirect ways of getting at the truth!!!

Yes, i agree with Bill.....they don't 'travel' all the time...an understanding of space/time.
Chaordic Simplexity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 09:54 PM   #25
Genisis
Avalon Senior Member

Have any of you experienced a craft that seemed as though it were "alive"?