Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 09-17-2008, 10:32 PM   #1
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

Default Collapse Goes Global AND Unnoticed -Urbansurvival.com

As released on the site: http://www.urbansurvival.com/week.htm
And so it goes that this morning we have an attack on the US Embassy in Yemen, which has left 16 people dead. Attention and headline grabber for sure. That oughta keep the BIG story in finance off the lead at the news channels and keep the money honeys distracted.
http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5...6wDGRKzTIiwXfg

Being a long-time news reporter I ask myself "Gee, what is really going on in the background that is being swept under the rug with a flashier headline, about a terrorist attack here?

Ah! Here we go: "Panic as Russian Market Suspended"
http://www.news.com.au/business/mone...-31037,00.html

The Russian stock markets closed on Tuesday after losing what would be the equivalent of 1,836 Dow points.

So, why are we not hearing about this meltdown in Russia? You want to table a guess as to why? Because the MainStreamMedia in America has no interest in letting the cat out of the bag that a global economic Depression's second leg down is now gathering momentum.

Just like they didn't tell you leg one down was when the Internet Bubble burst and (coincidentally) was swung into two wars overseas immediately after 9/11.

I mention this as extremely important stuff because 1) we have our 'hot date' from the predictive linguistics team showing a 'prequel;' event around September 27th and then a big 'wham' along about October 7th. As you may remember, I've been worried about another 'terrorist attack' (besides AIG's accessing public money) for a number of months. And, if the Dow slips under 10,000 here in the next 19 days, I reckon the odds are extremely high.

And of course, the timing will be coincidental.

---

My commodity broker JB called yesterday to ask if I'd seen where foreign investment outflows from the US had gone negative to the tune of $25.6 billion in the latest Treasury TIC report.
http://www.treas.gov/press/releases/hp1138.htm

Maybe some folks overseas have figured out the obvious: This ends badly. So they're lightening up on buying U.S. paper products, if'n you know what I mean.

Golly - you thought Boeing or Grains were our biggest export? LMAO hell no. It's Paper Debt!
Soul Sequence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:22 AM   #2
nodrog
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Collapse Goes Global AND Unnoticed -Urbansurvival.com

Hi Soul Sequence

If it's global as you seem to present and you may be completely correct, it would strongly imply to me that the so called factions amongst the PTB are choreographed (not real). I understand the some are saying that both "factions" are weakening but that just does not sit well in my cynical/paranoid mind. ;-)

Not when they have the gold & silver, the money markets, the banking system, most governments, the media, (maybe a good part of the internet) under their control. Not when there are reports that say that "everything is on track and according to plan". They bring order out of chaos, not their chaos, ours.

Would be great to get more definitive info.

Thanks for your post, I think it makes a really good point.

nodrog.
nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:34 AM   #3
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Soul Sequence.

You seem to know your stuff when it comes to this subject and admitadly i know absolutely nothing about it. I do know we are in for a big depression.

From your own knowledge and in your own opinion do you think it will be as devestating as the 1930's crash?

P.s Do you think that all this economic crash stuff has been orchestrated so that the people will be in chaos for something much greater that is to happen in the future?
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:45 AM   #4
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

I would be interested in knowing how you have prepared with this info?

Last edited by Waterman; 10-14-2008 at 08:39 PM.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:33 AM   #5
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodrog View Post
Would be great to get more definitive info.
Nodrog,
I definitely do not have all the definitive answers, as you, All we can do is continue to scour many outlets and networks and read between the lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
You seem to know your stuff when it comes to this subject and admitadly i know absolutely nothing about it. I do know we are in for a big depression.
From your own knowledge and in your own opinion do you think it will be as devestating as the 1930's crash?
P.s Do you think that all this economic crash stuff has been orchestrated so that the people will be in chaos for something much greater that is to happen in the future?
2infinityandbeyond,
Actually, I am in the same boat as you, that well written report was not written by myself but one of many that I've found which correlates to my general opinions. I've provided the link from the page it can be found and, of course, anything we read or hear can always be taken with a grain of salt, again, all we can do is read between the lines and prepare ourselves given our own current financial and economic situation. To answer your question, I do strongly believe that "all this economic crash stuff has been orchestrated so that people wil be in chaos for something much greater that is to happen in the future".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
If it doesn't it is sure sign that they are headed for war with Iran.
All of which is not good. I was just in contact with someone we both know and he said that the war has been confirmed which confirms many people's info.
Other governments have seen through the fiat money but do nothing because they play the same game. The few exceptions are put on the US enemies list because they refuse to partcipate in the scheme.
I would be interested in knowing how you have prepared with this info?
Waterman,
From my research, I agree that war in Iran is not a question of "if" but "when" as the pieces have already been set and the US is prepared to strike within 24hrs of Bush giving the notice. And exactly, if you dont want to play the game, you're considered the enemy. How have I prepared knowing this info? IMO, with what's to come, its not going to matter how you prepare financially for it wont mean anything, unless you're in the upper echelon.

Thank you all for your comments and responses, I enjoy everyones take on what's happening "between the scenes".
Old 09-18-2008, 01:43 AM   #6
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

An interesting add on to this discussion, I just noticed this update on the "Project Camelot" main page....copied below. Thanks for keeping us informed, Bill and Kerry

17 September

• A source has just informed us that their alphabet agency contact has been deployed to the Middle East. In the words of the contact, war with Iran is now a "done deal". This contact had also said in a previous message that he was "too old for this ****".

Back in July, the contact stated that Israel will start it, and the US will back them, mainly with refueling. We have no further information to indicate whether this strategy is still current.

Our source has asked for us all to pray for peace.

It is Camelot's view that an attack may be used to take the eyes of the world off the ongoing economic crash and on to the war scenario in a major effort to distract while things go downhill.

Our source Henry Deacon, who has worked with many different agencies on many different projects, has told us (in response to our sharing with him the above information) that he was contacted last week with a view to an immediate and urgent assignment in the Middle East at an extremely high rate of pay. Henry turned down the offer.

http://www.projectcamelot.net/
Old 09-18-2008, 01:44 AM   #7
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Gold is up to $888 up 38 dollars since today's close, Silver is up to almost $12.50

It didn't slow down today after trading finished, what is the normal response in the metals market when a war breaks out that might end up involving the whole world?

Would you expect it to spike up, or down?
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:58 AM   #8
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
Gold is up to $888 up 38 dollars since today's close, Silver is up to almost $12.50

It didn't slow down today after trading finished, what is the normal response in the metals market when a war breaks out that might end up involving the whole world?

Would you expect it to spike up, or down?
Hey Rocky, read this article and trust your instincts, I've also attached the link, written by Marc Courtenay http://seekingalpha.com/article/8584...wn-gold-silver

copied below.....
"The Coming Economic Collapse...How You Can Thrive When Oil Costs $200 a Barrel", it was 2006 and oil was around $70 a barrel, so this gentleman and his team certainly seem to be on the ball (or on "the barrel" depending on your perspective).

That is why I think a subscription to The Complete Investor is something you should seriously consider. I'm a subscriber, and I'm NOT PAID to recommend this uniquely valuable newsletter or any newsletter. Here's some questions they were asking us about on Friday morning:

Are you prepared for what is about to unfold?

Russian and Saudi Arabian oil production have peaked – leaving the world with no way to meet our rapidly growing demand for energy.
Oil prices must surpass $240 a barrel in the next few years in order to avoid severe shortages...
Commodity prices, already at record highs, are poised to make their greatest gains in history over the next five years.
Inflation will climb as high as 25%-30% annually, destroying the value of most people's savings and crushing their retirement dreams.
95% of Americans will experience a lower standard of living within the next 10 years.

These are bold assertions, but again, Dr. Leeb has a lot of credibility and his research team works hard to be accurate. If they are correct or anywhere close to correct, gold and silver prices are going to soar. The same is true for copper and most likely platinum and paladium.

Precious metals tend to do very well when energy and commodity prices are "already at record highs, [and] are poised to make their greatest gains in history over the next five years"!

Right now gold seems high at around $957 and silver also seems high at over $18 an ounce. But there are bus loads of seasoned analysts and respected precious metals "bugs" who are saying gold could go to $3,000 and silver might go over $50 an ounce.

They (including the folks at Casey Research) are saying that it wouldn't surprise them if gold and silver corrected somewhat this summer, especially if oil and natural gas prices correct.

My colleague Puru Saxena wrote me from Hong Kong early Friday morning. His words included:

In summary, don't be surprised to see oil correct in the days ahead and I can promise you that the media will be very quick to proclaim the end of the "oil bubble". However, if my assessment is correct, such a correction will be a fantastic buying opportunity in oil futures, options and top-quality companies in the oil and gas sector.

Concerning the precious metals, Purus, who writes the very respected newsletter Money Matters, which I highly recommend, said the following: "Summer months are usually a weak period for metals so continue to use the ongoing correction as a buying opportunity in this sector."

To see gold consolidating met the expectations of James Moore, of TheBullionDesk.com. "With investor risk appetite showing a slight improvement and having posted aggressive gains last week, it comes as no surprise to see the metal correct," Moore wrote.

"To avoid a deeper correction, gold needs to establish a base above the $953 to $955 chart level, but given the backdrop of rising inflation and recessionary pressures and increased financial-market jitters, we anticipate investors will view dips favorably, with the metal ultimately set to rechallenge $1,000," Moore added.

And Burton R. Schlichter, of New World Trading, believes that gold is building support, saying that "speculators and traders still have a 'buy the dip' attitude."

Bottom line: There are a lot of reasons currently that gold and silver might go up dramatically over the months and years ahead. The dollar's continued weakness seems inevitable and the ongoing monetary and finanial crises in the western world isn't going away any time soon.

Even if the "worst case scenario" doesn't unfold, what is happening now and the trends that are ongoing now should make investing in precious metals and companies that produce precious metals a very rewarding experience.

P.S.: One of my mentors and a newsletter editor himself told me yesterday that Hecla Mining (HL) is still one of the most under-valued silver producers today. Just thought I'd pass that on.

PPS: Looks like some lucky investors will get to buy Yamana Gold (AUY) under $14 a share. That would be under 14 times projected earnings, and here's a company with almost no debt and a profit margin of over 20%. Bargains are so sweet!