Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 06-02-2009, 04:37 PM   #1
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Cool The Mozart Myth! A creation of the ruling PTW of the time?

This is very interesting, and it would certainly not surprise me considering all the myths surrounding Mozart and his life.
I've always thought that Mozart composed only a few songs that should be considered great anyways.

JS Bach on the other hand, is the king, period!

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...ICR-090329.php

Robert Newman has been researching Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart for 15 years, we talk about the Myth, PR campaign and lies surrounding Mozart life. Topics discussed: The Marriage of Figaro, How Robert first stumble upon the discrepancies, suppression of evidence, Maynard Solomon, 25 Symphonies, Enlightenment Thinkers, Voltaire, Russo, Mozart as a musical "Superman", His father Leopold Mozart, The Mozart Correspondances, Mozart as an Actor, Austria, Joseph the Second, The Illuminati, The Jesuits, Emperor in Vienna, The Holy Roman Empire, the Hapsburgs, 30 000 people in Saltsburg were thrown out, the Jesuit connection to Mozart, the 60's music scene and manipulation, Renaissance, The Wunderkint, The Marriage of Figaro, Idomeneo, Mozart's sister Maria Anna Mozart, Maria Teresa von Paradise and much more.

Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:38 AM   #2
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Mozart Myth! A creation of the ruling PTW of the time?

I've been thinking that probably most of these giants in his-story are just made up like Mozart, to dumb us down, to make it seem impossible for us ordinary folks to match the level of these masters who were natural born talent... all bs I bet.

Bach is probably not responsible for all his works. The concerto for 4 harpsichords sounds a lot like a Vivaldi song, ect...

And 777 pretty much proved Divine Chi was also a made up character, even if just by his name alone.

And Shakespeare, how much controversy brews over his authenticity? Quite a lot that's for sure.

We all have the ability to be any of these characters, all we need to do is try, and try again.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:45 AM   #3
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Whether or not they actually existed, their works are still studied and held to a high regard because that's what culture is.

I dare say that anyone can create something that rivals what Mozart, J.S Bach and Shakespeare have created.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:58 AM   #4
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Whether or not they actually existed, their works are still studied and held to a high regard because that's what culture is.
Unfortunately the culture has been whatever the cult-ure that runs the show wants it to be. Instead of having everyone wearing excessively baggy jeans and bling up they ying yang they could have them all wearing pink tutu's if they glamorized it like the do murder music. That's just one cult-ure as an example.
Old 06-03-2009, 02:01 AM   #5
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Each and everyone of us are provided with a unique set of circumstances, that would allow our gifts to come to the surface.Ifinite possibilities xsist within man,we only limit ourselves.

If you look closely at the story of Atlantis and some of the Hindu Vedas,you will find that PLATO is probaly fictional.We have been told that we are limited and descendents of monkeys,and every once in a blue moon, someone unique is born.Its all lies.Right now they are creating names annd characters to fit their cause.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 04:38 AM   #6
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Ari-stotle
Ari-stocrat- almost spells Socrates, or does that mean Sacred T's- +
Etymology of Ari is from the word Aryan, which is sanskrit if I remember right, but it was also used elsewhere. In the ancient of days Aryan meant nothing close to what it does today... racist white folk Ari / Iran

Pythagoras - Python and there is that Arago again.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:24 PM   #7
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
JS Bach on the other hand, is the king, period!
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 06:59 AM   #8
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: The Mozart Myth! A creation of the ruling PTW of the time?

We all have the ability to be any of these characters, all we need to do is try, and try again. [/QUOTE]

Can I have 97% of my DNA reactivated please?
Seriously though you are right Phtha and the next 5 or more years will probably make all the difference as the vibrational frequencies are transformed.
__________________________________________________ __________
Kick at the darkness til it bleeds daylight.....................Bruce Cockburn
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote