Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 09-11-2008, 05:20 PM   #1
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default IMPENDING EVENT ALERT, Dreamers Wanted

IMPENDING EVENT ALERT, Dreamers Wanted

TAI Alert 15 - Impending Event Alert
Wed, 09/10/2008 - 11:07am — Harold Jegels

Here at the Arlington Institute, we have worked with real precognizant dreamers who have had experience with intelligence services and we have subsequently learned about the hundreds of case studies of individuals who had explicit dreams about the 9/11 affair (people jumping out of burning high rise buildings, etc.), beginning some six months before the event. We have been intrigued with the notion that the human collective unconscious somehow anticipates large impending perturbations. Our WHETHEReport project, for which we are looking for funding, is in fact based upon this dynamic. In telling people about this project I have received strong confirmations of the efficacy of the underlying logic from many individuals around the world.

Well, in the last two days I have received four independent, explicit indications from far removed friends suggesting that something very substantial and disruptive is going to happen to the U.S. within the next 60 days or so. If these warnings manifest themselves in an event of the significance of something like 9/11 then people all over the world should begin to experience dreams and other intuitions suggesting that something extraordinary is about to happen.

So I’m asking you to participate in an experiment with us. If you, or someone you know, experiences any kind of significant suggestion (dream, intuition, etc.) that something big and disruptive is about to happen in the coming weeks, send us a note and tell us about it. We’ll compile them all and see if we can find any patterns or pointers toward an actual future event.

http://www.arlingtoninstitute.org/

Publication Date:
09/09/2008

Last edited by Carol; 09-14-2008 at 04:07 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:15 PM   #2
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: IMPENDING EVENT ALERT, Dreamers Wanted

PM'ed
Shakesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:56 PM   #3
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

Very Interesting!

I hope more members read this thread!

Good catch, please keep us informed of any updates.

Argante
Argante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 07:32 PM   #4
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

It seems like the usage of the webbots by the guys from Half Past Human seems to be working. Everywhere online, there seems to be daily conversations regarding event(s) that will happen in USA.

I will be checking out this experiment.
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 03:09 PM   #5
Sunnely
Avalon Senior Member

I just want to say that I am willing to share, but first I want to know more about the project and you
Sunnely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:35 PM   #6
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makani View Post

Here at the Arlington Institute, we have worked with real precognizant dreamers who have had experience with intelligence services and we have subsequently learned about the hundreds of case studies of individuals who had explicit dreams about the 9/11 affair (people jumping out of burning high rise buildings, etc.), beginning some six months before the event. We have been intrigued with the notion that the human collective unconscious somehow anticipates large impending perturbations. Our WHETHEReport project, for which we are looking for funding, is in fact based upon this dynamic. In telling people about this project I have received strong confirmations of the efficacy of the underlying logic from many individuals around the world.

Well, in the last two days I have received four independent, explicit indications from far removed friends suggesting that something very substantial and disruptive is going to happen to the U.S. within the next 60 days or so. If these warnings manifest themselves in an event of the significance of something like 9/11 then people all over the world should begin to experience dreams and other intuitions suggesting that something extraordinary is about to happen.

So I’m asking you to participate in an experiment with us. If you, or someone you know, experiences any kind of significant suggestion (dream, intuition, etc.) that something big and disruptive is about to happen in the coming weeks, send us a note and tell us about it. We’ll compile them all and see if we can find any patterns or pointers toward an actual future event.

http://www.arlingtoninstitute.org/ta...ng-event-alert

Publication Date:
09/09/2008
One thing nice about the creation of the internet, it has given many of us an area that we can post what we see and black and white evidence it came true afterwards.

I have a thread for you to look at showing 100% accuracy...

My last one was just before the China Quakes...

At that time, I also posted seeing the Houston oil refiners standing under water, and recommended America start building some refiners at highere elevation to prepare for what is coming over the next few years...

Is the Institute in Hawaii?
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:43 PM   #7
visual co-creator
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by visual co-creator; 10-03-2008 at 03:56 PM.
visual co-creator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 09:06 PM   #8
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by visual co-creator View Post
I had a dream last night that my sister had a new pair of purple suede boots...
I'd translate that as her car is about to break down and she's going to be doing a lot of walking...
Old 09-14-2008, 04:13 PM   #9
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnely View Post
I just want to say that I am willing to share, but first I want to know more about the project and you
Hi Sunnely, I just passed this info on but am not employed by these folks. I also see that the link is not working so adjusted it to just go to the site as compared to the actual announcement.

However, it might be worthwhile to track this info here if folks are willing as there is a wide variety of folks who visit this site.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:32 PM   #10
IronWoman

Cool Re: IMPENDING EVENT ALERT, Dreamers Wanted

yea i have read something similar to this. i only wish i had saved the web page to show you guys.

A woman 'died' and when she is 'dead' she sees some horrible things to occur in the future. Many american cities were 'destroyed', there was a pandemic going on which someone had intentionally spread in the us. (ppl had white blisters on their skin), everything had been infected, even the drinking water. she had seen survival groups and a light was eminating from them.

the good people were floating up to God. .. =) (i forgot the ending)

This woman was given 'life' after this experience and lives to tell this very scary situation. She was shown this intentionally by God so she could spread the word.

well there you have it!
God bless everyone.. much love
No matter what.. we have to stick together, and we will overcome!

~IronWoman
Old 09-14-2008, 08:40 PM   #11
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

ya ironwoman i remember reading that somewhere...wish i had bookmarked it ~_~. Anyways I just hope w/e is suppose to happens fails and no one gets hurt.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 08:01 PM   #12
Pokemon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWoman View Post
yea i have read something similar to this. i only wish i had saved the web page to show you guys.

A woman 'died' and when she is 'dead' she sees some horrible things to occur in the future. Many american cities were 'destroyed', there was a pandemic going on which someone had intentionally spread in the us. (ppl had white blisters on their skin), everything had been infected, even the drinking water. she had seen survival groups and a light was eminating from them.

the good people were floating up to God. .. =) (i forgot the ending)

This woman was given 'life' after this experience and lives to tell this very scary situation. She was shown this intentionally by God so she could spread the word.

well there you have it!
God bless everyone.. much love
No matter what.. we have to stick together, and we will overcome!

~IronWoman
Her account is so typical, I hope it wasn't made up.
Pokemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:26 PM   #13
martrixmel
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makani View Post

http://www.arlingtoninstitute.org/

Publication Date:
09/09/2008
About 5 years ago,I had a dream,I was standing at front door at my house,when the door opened,outside I could see the aftermath of destruction
quiet ,calm,all over,almost everything destroyed,and it felt as if aliens had opened the door on pupose,coming for me,because somehow I had survived,
that was the only time i had dreamt of them,but never saw them,until 6 days ago,a very faint dream,I lose the memory of the dream as days go by,but I saw 2 different type alien creatures,I believe in a ufo or ship,1 was taller then the other,1 looked tall,skinny,very white oily type skin,working on the control panel board,the other had its back to the other and was working on a seperate control board,I don't remember it's looks,except for the fact it was shorter,.thus ends my dream........it was almost as if they were not aware of me,as if I ws being shown something,but the dream ended as quick as it began.
martrixmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 10:02 PM   #14
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

All I can say is last night I have a very VERY important (revelation important) and substantial dream. Sadly, I do not remember it. I just know the emotional significance of it. The interesting part was the only thing I remember in this dream, was like man, "I really have to write this down, where's my notebook, I need my notebook" as I knew I was dreaming, but I also knew my little black book (journal) wasn't next to my bed that night, so I didn't wake up and write it down. And the instance in my dream where I thought about writing it down happened twice too, where I just needed to wake up, roll over, and start writing. Hopefully while meditating tonight something will come to.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:17 PM   #15
martrixmel
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by martrixmel View Post
About 5 years ago,I had a dream,I was standing at front door at my house,when the door opened,outside I could see the aftermath of destruction
quiet ,calm,all over,almost everything destroyed,and it felt as if aliens had opened the door on pupose,coming for me,because somehow I had survived,
that was the only time i had dreamt of them,but never saw them,until 6 days ago,a very faint dream,I lose the memory of the dream as days go by,but I saw 2 different type alien creatures,I believe in a ufo or ship,1 was taller then the other,1 looked tall,skinny,very white oily type skin,working on the control panel board,the other had its back to the other and was working on a seperate control board,I don't remember it's looks,except for the fact it was shorter,.thus ends my dream........it was almost as if they were not aware of me,as if I ws being shown something,but the dream ended as quick as it began.
You know,it's strange,.......about a week after I wrote this ,i had another dream,in this very short clip of a dream,I saw 2 alien races at war with each other,I hesitated to write this for so long,but thought now I should..........
n e body have any remarks.
martrixmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:18 PM   #16
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

If any of you have children, I encourage you to ask them about their dreams.
Their dreams aren't running through the same filters ours are, due to the fact we fill our minds with information to stay current. They just see what they see.
My 12 year old daughter has been having intense dreams for some time now.
I approach her in a very nonchalant way to hear what she has been seeing in that realm.
Her latest dream took place just over a month ago, and involved a huge earthquake.
And she regularly has dreams where she is surrounded by water, or that a wave is coming.
She has alien dreams as well.

Yesterday, I woke up with the words "Earthquake Preparedness" running through my head repeatedly.
A couple of months ago, i had a dream that I was walking on the 101 freeway with an anchor woman from the local news. She had her mic and was interviewing people who were all stopped on the freeway. There was mass destruction everywhere, cars piled up, cracks in the structure.
Then she & I went underground, where she told me to watch very quietly as Bush held a video game controller, and looked at a screen to see where to aim. He laughed & spoke with the guys next to him as he forced buildings to crash into one another, and lifted land masses up to smash them into other areas. Buildings, houses, schools, business, all were moved & forced into another location, ruining everything.
He enjoyed this game, very much.

I watched & wondered, why.
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:54 PM   #17
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circlewerk View Post
My 12 year old daughter has been having intense dreams for some time now. Her latest dream took place just over a month ago, and involved a huge earthquake, And she regularly has dreams where she is surrounded by water, or that a wave is coming.

Yesterday, I woke up with the words "Earthquake Preparedness" running through my head repeatedly. A couple of months ago, i had a dream that I was walking on the 101 freeway with an anchor woman from the local news. She had her mic and was interviewing people who were all stopped on the freeway. There was mass destruction everywhere, cars piled up, cracks in the structure.
I've been dreaming of San Fran in destruction, if the plate does shift 18 feet like a few are predicting, the drop could push against the ocean, and then a wave will rise as it rushes back in.

What part of Southern Cal do you live? Are you at sea level?
Old 09-30-2008, 09:04 PM   #18
starsoul23
Avalon Senior Member

I also have many dreams they are so real!

One dream... A huge earthquake hits faraway but is so powerful it breaks up the ground where I am in San Diego. The shaking seems to last for five min.
The feeling that came over me was so overwhelming I knew it was going to change everything.

Another dream most recent.... I am on a dock with my mother and we sense something about to happen, we look in each others eye's and in our minds say this is it. Then a huge wall of water moves over our heads. Somehow we survived. Then later in the dream I am watching people on roof tops jumping into the water to save others. And people everywhere are trapped on what in the dream seemed like islands.

I have also had dreams about government plots about fake alien invasions, forced vaccinations, and wars.

I was also shown by someone in a dream the inside of the earth ....
They were showing me that the earth is ready and volcanoes were going to go off.

These dreams could just be my crazy head working out issues and should not be feared. I feel everything will happen as it is will. And people will be where they are for a reason. The William Rodriguez 9/11 story is a good example.
I do not know why some people dream about events before they happen... it only makes life in the now harder. I have Loved ones who help me not focus on my visions and I have been advised to stay away from the net and stories pertaining to the shift. But.... I cant. Ever since I was a child I have been waiting for these times and I long for the day I CAN LOOK in my parents eyes and see they understand me and that I am not crazy. That day might never happen so I guess I should go for a bike ride and enjoy the day. ARrrrrr
starsoul23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:29 PM   #19
Robbie

I had a very chilling dream not too long ago in which I was walking down my street when the sky turned red and a mushroom cloud appeared in the sky and all round me began to crumble. I was not moved or harmed but I was in great despair, then I heard a woman's voice saying "maybe there was not enough of us" and "maybe we didn't do enough" I don't know who she was or what she was talking about but, I assume she was referring to the "Ground Crew".
I awoke with great relief but couldn't help feeling that this dream was some kind of a warning, what I took from this dream was that we had better get our act together and start changing the script of the play we are in before the stage, theatre, audience and actors are destroyed!
Old 09-30-2008, 09:41 PM   #20
Dreamscape
Avalon Senior Member

Dreams are a an inner guide for all of us. Some dreams are meant only as personal mesaages and others are intended to be shared. When we lived in smaller tribal groups, dreams were often shared as a matter of course with others in the group. Now the internet gives us a taste of that but on a grand scale, which is pretty neat. We are all connected at the dream level and time is not linear so many dreams tell of future events and help us to prepare. Now is a great time for us to be re-discovering this amazing source of knowledge. Projects like this are helpful because they remind us of this larger place where we all come together as a group consciousness.

On a personal note, I have had many pre-cognative dreams, but mostly personal things not group events like 9/11, plane crashes or earthquakes. It seems that in the dream realm as in waking life we have different talents and abilities and some of us get these amaizing glimses of future calamities. I find that by keeping track of my dreams daily I find little examples of pre-conition coming up all the time. I would strongly encourage anyone who wants deeper self knowledge to keep a notebook next to their bed and jot down your nightly adventures.
Dreamscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:42 PM   #21
artsy
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: IMPENDING EVENT ALERT, Dreamers Wanted

I had a dream this morning. It appeared to take place in some kind of sports stadium. It felt like it was in the U.S.
All I recall of the dream was that there were hundreds of people lying on the ground, a green playing field. Their hands and feet were tied and they all appeared to be dead. The binding of their hands and feet may have been symbolic or it may have been literal. Not sure. There was no blood that I could see so it could have been a poisoning or gassing, not sure.
artsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:29 AM   #22
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

I was given an insight this afternoon. There will be two assassinations that will altar our election day.

Not sure if this will take place. Just a vision.
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:04 AM   #23
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

I live right where I do now, 2600 miles from my old home, because of a dream. I look at things like this institute as hunters looking for the psychics.
I'll not say more.
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:35 AM   #24
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Just received this....

http://www.arlingtoninstitute.org/fi...m%20Report.pdf

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote