Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 04-13-2009, 11:46 PM   #1
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Movie -The Divine Chi code busted wide open -Illuminati we know your language lol

X Marks The Spot Of The Sacred Feminine

This is Chicago Midway airport layed out in a perfect X. The Midway in the mystery school teachings,is the point of no return. Its is known as the judgement center where we stand on the letter M transcending duality. The Midway is the res -erection judgement card of the tarot. Notice the number 20 on the card.

This is where Moses the natural man (ego) is sacrificed and trasmuted to Jesus spiritual man, the midway.

The Secret of Chicago, is that it sits on the Main CHI Line of the World, that also runs through Paris. So the code is Chi See AGO - GA = 8 and O is the Light or See The Light.

Chicago illinois is a code for, see the light of the feminine in the illu -Sion, or Zion. Or See the Light in Zion.

Chi Tea is Citi, the dark womb of the feminine.

Argo .means 'The Ship' Here, of course, is a picture of the famous and celebrated ship of the Argonauts of Greek mythology. Jason and a great band of heroes went out on a journey in the ship Argo .in search of the Golden Fleece. It is a picture of Christ Jesus, the Captain of the well-fought fight, the Captain of the Argonauts' ship... To provide that lost innocence and righteousness, Christ has to go to the city of Colchis, and there in a garden He was hung upon a tree guarded by a serpent. Jason (Christ) alone was able to destroy the serpent and recover that righteousness, this Golden Fleece, which now had been transformed as having come from the sheep that was killed. This is why we have Argo corn star-ch, symbolic of the Harvest.

This captain is the same captain mentioned in the cryptonite news that was captured by the PI - R8s.

"Argo .is a symbolic archetype of a great ship, which crosses the waters of the Deluge of ignorance, as in the Biblical tale of Noah's Arc. Argo is the Relation -ship.

Xtracting energy from the Leyline
Drawing energy from the sun through the glass to amplify the LeyLine. The Movie, The Davinci code, was a mass ritual, to draw energy to this Leyline,the sacred Feminine Sophia know as wisdom ,Not Jesus's wife.

The wells go far,Yes they do.
The Well, or the Rose well or Roswell Leyline being used by our ET Buddies,

MIDWAY AT THE LETTER M
Concsiousness-Concsiousness

Hitler ROSE to Power and the allegorical Jesus Rose From the dead

Imagine the kundalini thats going to flow from that Chi line
WOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-19-2009 at 07:15 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:35 AM   #2
fossileyesed
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Movie -The Divine Chi code busted wide open -Illuminati we know your language

the divinity code lol
fossileyesed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:39 AM   #3
fossileyesed
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Movie -The Divine Chi code busted wide open -Illuminati we know your language

how many argonoughts were there ,777?
twelve is a guess

kent
fossileyesed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:42 AM   #4
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossileyesed View Post
how many argonoughts were there ,777?
twelve is a guess

kent
Yes 12 , the names in the myth change , while the numbers stand true.
Old 04-14-2009, 01:12 AM   #5
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: The Movie -The Divine Chi code busted wide open -Illuminati we know your language

Very interesting, I have flown in and out of Midway several times in the last dozen years> and after reviewing my memories> either prior or after these flights> major event's took place in my life

I'm still comtemplating> Chi Tea is Citi, the dark womb of the feminine?
But note> The Windy City has never been> my cup of tea for getting lucky with women

giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:24 AM   #6
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovonni View Post
Very interesting, I have flown in and out of Midway several times in the last dozen years> and after reviewing my memories> either prior or after these flights> major event's took place in my life

I'm still comtemplating> Chi Tea is Citi, the dark womb of the feminine?
But note> The Windy City has never been> my cup of tea for getting lucky with women

Drop the ea from T and you get the noon day sun. The (Boston T party). John Hancok headquarters is Boston. The same par -T in the Ch -Alice and wonderland story. Sun T --- CITI as in Citi Bank ,the bank that controls the feminine stream

Last edited by Kathleen; 04-14-2009 at 02:07 PM. Reason: removed image, can be viewed above
Old 04-14-2009, 12:51 PM   #7
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

And what does it all mean in plain words, omitting symbols?I am referring to the first post.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 02:31 PM   #8
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
And what does it all mean in plain words, omitting symbols?I am referring to the first post.
It means that the kundalini feminine energy of this planet,has been drawn from for quite some time to create desired outcomes. It also means that when this ley line is activated,

the energy from above, and this combined earth energy, is going to be so powerful, that it will activate the chakras.

Every state or country on this leyline will probaly feel the negative effects the most. The leyline runs through Mexico and is probaly be siphoned from, by the ETS.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-14-2009 at 02:34 PM.
Old 04-14-2009, 02:37 PM   #9
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Where does the rabbit come in on this one?

O'Hare is next to Mid-Way. Just a bunny hop away!

Last edited by Christo888; 04-14-2009 at 02:47 PM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 02:44 PM   #10
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post

O'Hare is next to Mid-Way.
The rabbit will be eating these Chi20s
Old 04-14-2009, 02:58 PM   #11
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
It means that the kundalini feminine energy of this planet,has been drawn from for quite some time to create desired outcomes. It also means that when this ley line is activated,

the energy from above, and this combined earth energy, is going to be so powerful, that it will activate the chakras.

Every state or country on this leyline will probaly feel the negative effects the most. The leyline runs through Mexico and is probaly be siphoned from, by the ETS.

I have just re-read the thread. The thing that gets me about the whole Da Vinci Code is that nearly EVERYONE suspects that it is full of hidden meaning - the whole plot of the story is based around hidden meanings.

I love the Argonughts story! Not watched that film in a while ...

Coinsidently, my grandmothers name was Sophia.

Now as always - my follow up questions.

How are the lines of Rosewell and those of the airport connected? Are they on the same line?

What are the negative effects of the activation? Is this the event we are not meant to see? Is this why they will create the distraction? Why does ET want negative energy?

Also - is all this happening down here due to divine nature - i.e. as above so below - or are the events playing out down here being propogated by certain groups to mirror that of above?
For example - the story about the captain being held by the pirates - was this staged - or was it meant to happen.

Best Regards
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 03:24 PM   #12
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
I have just re-read the thread. The thing that gets me about the whole Da Vinci Code is that nearly EVERYONE suspects that it is full of hidden meaning - the whole plot of the story is based around hidden meanings.

I love the Argonughts story! Not watched that film in a while ...

Coinsidently, my grandmothers name was Sophia.

Now as always - my follow up questions.

How are the lines of Rosewell and those of the airport connected? Are they on the same line?

What are the negative effects of the activation? Is this the event we are not meant to see? Is this why they will create the distraction? Why does ET want negative energy?

Also - is all this happening down here due to divine nature - i.e. as above so below - or are the events playing out down here being propogated by certain groups to mirror that of above?
For example - the story about the captain being held by the pirates - was this staged - or was it meant to happen.

Best Regards
Iain
Yes these events are being mirrored to use the Chi energy to bring about the imposter.

All of the Kryptonite, or Kryp 20 nite news, is being flooded into concsiousness, in order to take us out of sync with this divine energy. Did you happen to read the manbat post, and the continuous idea of a T party.

The pirate stories are a mockery for those who don't understand pi or have 360 degrees of perception. The Bird flu is the Bird flew, as in dove or breath of the Holy spirit about to breathe upon this plane. Remember my post about paying taxes.

Well paying taxes and the bird flew, sounds like we are about to get the HOLY Ghost.

The negative effects will be a mass harvest , extreme fear and uncertainty.

As far as the Ets, i have no idea what they do with this energy,but its not coincidence that Roswell is on this ley line.Chicago,Paris Mexico, and a lot of major cities within the US, are on this Ley line.

Time to get Leyed with the holy ghost. There will be distractions everywhere.

AS ABOVE SO BELOW

The ptwas desire, is to make Doves cry.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-15-2009 at 03:39 AM.
Old 04-14-2009, 03:49 PM   #13
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes these events are being mirrored to use the Chi energy to bring about the imposter.

All of the Kryptonite, or Kryp 20 nite news, is being flooded into concsiousness, in order to take us out of sync with this divine energy. Did you happen to read the manbat post, and the continuous idea of a T party.

The pirate stories are a mockery for those who don't understand pi or have 360 degrees of perception. The Bird flu is the Bird flew, as in dove or breath of the Holy spirit about to breathe upon this plane. Remember my post about paying taxes.

Well paying taxes and the bird flew, sounds we are about to get the HOLY Ghost.

The negative effects will be a mass harvest , extreme fear and uncertainty.

As far as the Ets, i have no idea what they do with this energy,but its not coincidence that Roswell is on this ley line.Chicago,Paris Mexico, and a lot of major cities within the US, are on this Ley line.

Time to get Leyed with the holy ghost. There will be distractions everywhere.

AS ABOVE SO BELOW

The ptwas desire, is to make Doves cry.
So we should avoid the 'news' - to avoid the negative **** they'll be sending our way - unless of course we are already awake to what is being played out.

Do you have anything to show us where this line runs 777? A diagram perhaps? Also - do the lines run through the earth/over the earth/on the surface?

I have heard of the concept of the harvest. It was said that the more negative the better (from the view of TPTB) Do you know why this is so? I initially thought it was due to the more they had locked in negativity the more people they controlled. Is it all about control? Or are they actually harvesting something?

Thx
Iain
Old 04-14-2009, 04:30 PM   #14
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: The Movie -The Divine Chi code busted wide open -Illuminati we know your language

YES> avoid being draw into any source of negative energy!

its like cancer!
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...a%3DX%26um%3D1
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 12:50 PM   #15
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Does this include avoiding people who are a known source of negative energy? I've been doing that lately.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:34 PM   #16
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post

O'Hare is next to Mid-Way. Just a bunny hop away!
Chicago Municipal Airport, important to the war efforts in World War II, was renamed Chicago Midway International Airport (or simply Midway Airport) in 1949 in honor of the battle of MIDWAY

I wonder if there is anything in this ...
Old 04-15-2009, 06:43 PM   #17
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Chicago Municipal Airport, important to the war efforts in World War II, was renamed Chicago Midway International Airport (or simply Midway Airport) in 1949 in honor of the battle of MIDWAY

I wonder if there is anything in this ...
Names are giving to events ,in order to create a grid, for furture outcomes. Midway is a very old esoteric word.
Old 04-15-2009, 06:55 PM   #18
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

The Symbolism of the Axe

The axe is one of the most prominent symbols the illuminati.

Such axes were said to have been used to cut down cedars used in the building of the allegorical King Solomon's .

The axe is one of the oldest tools of modern man. As with so many symbols, it has an dualistic association, in this case representing both destruction and creation.

In pre-historic times, axes were made from stone, which sometimes created sparks, which reminds me of a post on Avalon ,saying there will be sparks.

Many ancient cultures associated sparks with thunder, which in turn was known to have great powers. American Indians, the Chinese and even the Celts called axes "thunder stones". As such, axes became closely associated with power, both the power of destruction, and the power of creation.

Thunder led the axe to become an important symbol of power. Axes were often depicted on Chinese robes worn by top officials, representing the Emperor’s power to guide the nation through tough times if need be. Similar usage is often also seen in European heraldry, where a lion or other powerful animal is shown holding an axe as a symbol of the nations, or its leader’s, powers.

The axe is most often used as a symbol of creation. As axes were closely associated with thunder, it also naturally became associated with rain, an important giver of life. Axes were also an essential tool in spreading civilizations. This is the context in which the symbol is used in the masonry .

Using the axe to represent the spreading of civilizations can also been seen in flags. For example, It is a German tradition to strike a blow with an axe at the site of a new building. This custom originated from the legend of St. Wolfgang, who after having selected a solitary spot in the wilderness, prayed, and then threw his axe into the thicket; the spot on which the axe fell he regarded as the place where God intended he should build his place.

The axe is also a symbol of destruction, as it can be used as a weapon, as was often the case with a weapon known as a battle-axe. This was probably an older usage of the symbol, as the earliest axes must have been double sided stones attached to an end of a piece of wood to serve as a tool.

As axes were often used for killing large animals intended as a sacrifice, some cultures associated the axe with sacrifices.

Today we call these sacrifices T -axes ,and in the esoteric understanding of this axe that builds up and tear down, we have the Battle axe of all axes,the sacred Feminine Kundalini, the true IRS or IRIS that demands payment of 10% of the divine seed, created in the solar plexus. The Chi

The whole world will soon be audited to bring about the new Paradigm ,i mean new pair of . Did that add just say end to end Krypt20nite. Quite clever to have the masses focused on a tax deadline,when the line is alive.
Axes or Access Granted
AXE and it shall be giving.
Par- is or ISIS -Parlyze or Pair of lies

[SIZE="2"]MARY AND JOSEPH TO JERUSALEM TO PAY TAXES OR SIX A S -T
WE CAN CALL THIS THE AXIS OR TAXES POWER
PHYSIOLOGICALLY EXPLAINED- REMEMBER YOU HAVE TO KNOW YOUR VOWELS AT THE ALCHEMICAL WEDDING

Now to pay the real taxes
Bird Flew or Bird flu over the cuckoo's nest
ON EITHER side of the Thalamus, in the head is the Pineal, on the posterior, and the Pituitary on the anterior side of the Thalamus.

The Pineal secretes a yellow or golden fluid. The Pituitary Body, opposite it, is ellipsoid in shape, and contains a whitish secretion, like milk.

The fluids that are found in both these bodies come from the same source, namely, the Claustrum, which means barrier or cloister, and is referred to as cloister for the very good reason that a precious and holy thing is secreted or secluded there. Saint Claus, or Santa Claus, is another term for this precious fluid, which is indeed a holy gift in the body of each one of us.(This is our escape Clause)

This precious fluid which flows down from ole Santa Claustrum, separates, part going into the Pineal gland, and part to the Pituitary body, and these, being special laboratories or kitchens in the head, differentiate the fluid from the Claustrum, and it takes on the colors above mentioned, and in the Pineal Gland becomes yellow and has (electric) properties. The Pituitary Body, having the milk-like fluid, has (magnetic) properties.

These two glands are the male and female, the Joseph and Mary of the physical body, and are the pair-ents of the spiritual son born in the solar plexus of each human being, beginning about the age of twelve. This is the allegorical jesus teaching at age 12 in the Solar plexus .This yellow and white material, which is the milk and honey referred to in the Bible, the children of Israel having been given the promise of a return to this land flowing with milk and honey, at last reaches the solar plexus via semi-lunar ganglia , the Bethlehem of the physical body. In Hebrew, Bethlehem means "house (Beth) of bread (lehem). (I am the bread of life,) said the allegorical Jesus.
Bethlehem beth-anu or Anunaki means first born. The living bread born upon the waters of the solar plexus.

In the solar plexus is a thimble-shaped depression,a CAVE\ manger, and in this is deposited the psycho- physical seed, or holy child, born of this immaculate conception. This psycho-physical seed is also called fish, as it has the odor of fish ,and is formed in the midst of the waters, the pure water. Jesus is a fish in the midst of the waters.
Before birth the human foetus floats, like a fish, in the fluids by which it is surrounded. And as it is with the child formed on this physical plane, so it is with the spiritual child born in the solar-plexus of Bethlehem. So by Joseph and Mary, furnishing the material in the Pituitary and pineal glands, for the spiritual child, which was to redeem the child or body formed in generation, paid the symbolical redemption price. Here we also have the meaning of the christ as the gold in the fishes mouth.

So the Holy Ghost— which is Greek for breath. The breath, descending the Vagus nerve into the solar center, enters the manger where Joseph and Mary are, and where Jesus the Seed is literally "conceived by the Holy Ghost ,who is never touched by a man.

So you see, it doesn't matter if the name was frank, keith or David The story is an alchemical (NOW) truth shrouded in myth,told in extensive repetition until the cycle is broken.

Pol-itics,the same story told and acted out in extensive repetition until the cycle is broken.

THE JOURNEY
The soul enters into the pineal gland after 49 days of conception, and day 50 is known as jubilee. Durring those 49 earth days, it is loosing its potency as it take the attrubutes of the 7 planets.

7x7= 49

Once the soul awakens and become concsious ,it exits the same way as it takes back its power, ascending the chakras 7x7=49 and makeing the jubilee exit through the crown Chakra. This is the 3 Triune nature 5 quintessence 7 the pefeceted union of matter and spirit. MAGNUM PI as in (PI) process
Are you beginning to remember ????
There is an automatic procedure within the human body, which, if not interfered with, will do away with sickness, trouble, sorrow and death, as stated in all ancient text .

The bible has an allegory where joshua(mankind) made the sun and moon stop in their tracks ,and the walls of jericho(doubt) fell. This means the conflict, and emotional waters, fire ,and turbulence must be made to stand still.The same story where jesus ,(higher self) told the storm,Peace be still.

The only way that we can see the heavens reflect below in our lives,is the stillness of the waters,other wise our vision remains blurry ,from that which is closer then breatheing.

The natural man forever seeks pleasurable sensation, which is at enmity with divine. Physical sensation (the "Pleasures of sin(21) for a season, or limited duration, re- ferred to by Paul, are said to be under the law, or below the solar plexus, hence, (We that are led by the spirit are not under the law).

Any act, coming under the meaning of sin, retards or prevents the automatic action of the seed, which, if not interfered with, lifts up a portion(Tithes or Taxes (one-tenth) of the life essence (oil or secretion) that constantly flows down the spinal cord (along that Strait and narrow way) and transmutes it, thus increasing its power many fold and perpetuating the body indefinitely, or until the Ego desires to dissolve it by rates of motion set in action by its inherent will.

But let the initiates observe, that each of the 66 books, as well as an almost countless number of ancient books of all races and languages, teach the same mathematical and physiological facts. The bible just happen to be my favorite.

Left brain old testament, and Right brain,New testament.
CONCLUSIONMan has turned the mighty power he possesses to every object and principle of force in the universe except himself, the greatest mystery of all. When man focuses his divine thinking lens upon himself, he will realize that he is the sum of unlimited Cosmic Energy. Then the Heavens will roll together as a scroll, and reveal the Real Man(you) as the Lamb of God, that taketh away the sins of the world.

Now is the time not 2012 --Focused on 2012 is the Cuckoo's nest.

Stuck between the old Pair of Dimes

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-15-2009 at 08:56 PM.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:23 PM   #19
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

That is incredible 777!

Im curious though- when we leave through our escape route-crown chakra, at what point does this occur? Is it death? Enlightenment?

Im thinkin that if we die (matter wise that is) we come back until we have completed the above?
Similarly, if we achieve this in the realm of matter and leave through our crowns what happens to us in this reality?

Any ideas?

Last edited by iainl140285; 04-15-2009 at 07:25 PM.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:28 PM   #20
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That is incredible 777!

Im curious though- when we leave through our escape route-crown chakra, at what point does this occur? Is it death? Enlightenment?

Im thinkin that if we die (matter wise that is) we come back until we have completed the above?

Any ideas?
The mind becomes expansive.There is no (where) to go to. Its expanding now ,and making connections across time and space.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:29 PM   #21
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

So when will the cycle be broken?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 07:31 PM   #22
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The mind becomes expansive.There is no (where) to go to. Its expanding now ,and making connections across time and space.

Great! I can see my mind now ...
Old 04-15-2009, 08:02 PM   #23
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
So when will the cycle be broken?
Hello Burgundia, every time we refuse to blame, and play victim,a cycle is broken.A chess player must focus on the whole board in order to play the game.

The spectator sits by, watch ,and judge while the dance of duality is being performed, from so many angles. The wise player doesn't want to win,he just wants to play the best players that know game. The cycle is broken, when there are two bodies ,and one mind at the chess board.

Based on all the patterns , the grand Chess will be scattered Monday.Scatter your own chessboard,let go of the old Pair of Dimes.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-15-2009 at 08:09 PM.
Old 04-15-2009, 08:19 PM   #24
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Awesome 777... time to get rid of the Coke bottle now... we're reaching the e(nd)dge of the world.

"The gods must be crazy"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66pTPWg_wUw

Last edited by Christo888; 04-16-2009 at 02:11 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 08:32 PM   #25
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: The Movie -The Divine Chi code busted wide open -Illuminati we know your language

good job 777! Great Thread
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote