Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-10-2008, 03:34 AM   #26
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Awake but stuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworkers View Post
If any of you out there happen to be rich and know that our paper money will not matter much soon in the US, please consider spreading it around where it will be put to good use.
I want to protect my family and myself. I want to be here to teach the next generation, to be a part of this great enlightenment coming our way.
We don't need much - my girl, our animals and I. Whatever you may want to offer is plenty.

these lightworkers

Hi lightworkers,

Interesting request. Yes, wouldn't that be interesting if those with all the paper money just started giving it away? This world is so lop-sided in who can do what (including things like eat) because of that artificial commodity which rules our lives.

This forum may not be the place to expect return, though. As someone else said, a lot of us here are in the same boat. However, I'm not sure it hurts to ask. You can always ask for what you want, then wait and see how it comes to you.

You may have heard some weird stories in the news: The woman who gave a $20,000 tip to a waitress because she suddenly realized that she didn't need the money? The factory owner in Maine who gave each employee a $1,000 bonus for every year they had worked there, because he had had a good year in the business? Some people got a $30,000 bonus!

What I'm saying is, did that waitress ASK for that $20,000? She needed money for college, I think, so money was on her mind. That serendipity event was how the money came to her.

I think the issue may be your anxiety over the money. All the stuff people have said here is relevant. If it isn't coming, maybe it is because you don't really need it. As David Wilcock has said, you will be where you need to be. Some people will survive in cities because it is their calling to be in a city. On the other hand, if you really really want to go to SA, you will find a way. I'm sure of it.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:34 AM   #27
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Money is the root of all evil.

A succesfull economy should reflect a service to others attitude, do a favour for a favour.

I will give you a massage if you give me some food
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 01:29 PM   #28
Kukulcanessa
Avalon Senior Member

the person who wrote this topic sounds like they read "the secret" which is a bunch of garbage, and yes, positive attracts positive, but wanting and wanting more and more, that book only leads to greed, suffering, and never getting out of the circle of wanting more and more, i read 2 or 3 pages, and dropped the book immediately.

you should read "a new earth" which says what most of the people in this topic replied, look inside, for answers. instead of trying to manifest money, to make yourself happy. most people in debt, not makuing enough, live beyond their means, and its as simple as that. i dont make alot, but im safe, and have NO DEBT. i live within what my money situation allows....i dont drive a stupidly fancy car like most people in the city i live in.
Kukulcanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:05 PM   #29
Olam
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukulcanessa View Post
the person who wrote this topic sounds like they read "the secret" which is a bunch of garbage, and yes, positive attracts positive, but wanting and wanting more and more, that book only leads to greed, suffering, and never getting out of the circle of wanting more and more, i read 2 or 3 pages, and dropped the book immediately.

you should read "a new earth" which says what most of the people in this topic replied, look inside, for answers. instead of trying to manifest money, to make yourself happy. most people in debt, not makuing enough, live beyond their means, and its as simple as that. i dont make alot, but im safe, and have NO DEBT. i live within what my money situation allows....i dont drive a stupidly fancy car like most people in the city i live in.
Yes "A New Earth" is a great book, it actually kickstarted my own healing and is like a beautiful flower in a field of landmines. Whenever Im in line somewhere waiting to be served, I always think of this book and its teachings. This helps me live in the present and take advantage of this "downtime" to connect with my breath and my inner self. The next thing I know, I am the next one to be served......
Olam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 06:06 PM   #30
lightworkers
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukulcanessa View Post
the person who wrote this topic sounds like they read "the secret" which is a bunch of garbage
Since everyone continues to answer this thread, which I almost regret posting in the first place, let me clarify myself.

I have never read The Secret. The mainstream success of it in itself put me off. I am instantly wary of anything the general masses get dewy-eyed over since they are, en masse, lead purposely astray.

That being said, please do not judge me. You are all holding a picture of me in your heads of a greasy spolied kid holding my hand out. The only reason I even ask for money at all is there are few places these days that don't require it. And believe me, if I could have gone to live in a hut in the forest somewhere, I would have. As it was, I was born white and in America. I am making the best of it.

Money is NOT the root of all evil - as I used to believe. Money is a tool, and a useful one in its earlier days. It has been corrupted - as has belief without solid proof, trust in authority and love for children. All of these have been twisted at one point or another for the good of an individual instead of the good of all.
As a result, I had spent MANY years loathing money with all my heart, hating the very idea of God and distrusting anyone of this modern world who stepped up to lead. I always smelt corruption first. That's not the case every time, I have come to learn. And God is here in me, letting me think as I will but much preferring I just allow universal love to work in my life instead.

I am 23 years old. I am in a female body - that's my picture to the left - and I have loved other female bodies since age 16. I have always fought against what I am "supposed" to do because it has always felt forced, coerced, a lie. But when I hated money and fought against it, I got none. When I hated myself, abusers were sent to me who hated me as well. When I hated 9-5 clock punching jobs, I was bored and useless and out of work. Now I work for the pure joy of it, doing something I love to do and not feeling like a slave.

I only began my awakening a year ago, although my mother began the groundwork when I was a child. I am an old soul. I have healing hands, in her words, which is why she put me in a Reiki class. I am not a novice to the energy of the planet and the love she must be shown. Trouble is, almost everyone else is only paying her attention cuz she's getting ******.

I am learning the power that exists in the universe, and my own place in it. I am learning that abundance is what this physical life is all about, in simple terms. The universe wants to provide for us, if we give it half a chance. I have never gone hungry but I have gone without other things. I'M NOT MARTYRING MYSELF - especially since it was probably my own fault to begin with.

You cannot demand specifically for what you want then sit with your arms folded, waiting for it to appear. I GET THAT. I posted this thread because if I had funds like some on this forum do, I would spread them around MYSELF. Its been my dearest ambition to open an animal shelter and an orphanage - it is in me to WANT TO HELP. I was appealing to that in others, that's all. It was not greedy or even needy. It was simply a chance, if anyone so had the inkling, to extend the hand of brotherhood.

Some of you must know how it feels to be utterly alone.
To be hated because of appearance or beliefs or LOVE, of all things!
This forum is salve to the soul for SO MANY of us!
We are not alone!
By many accounts, the time when we will be able to communicate with only our minds is fast coming.
I am learning, I am learning as fast as my spiritual being is allowing.
It would be easier if there was money around.
People get so touchy about this subject, even enlightened people which I admit is a little disappointing.
I get that many of us are not in what you would call abundance. Few are, in my opinion, since abundance is more than cash.
I am abundant is many things.
Cash is one of the easiest, clearest, and legally binding ways to get to my complete idea of abundance. Which is this:

Land that belongs to us. Gardens that feed us and do not rape Gaia. Animals that do not flee from us in fear. They are as much our brothers and sisters as the neighbor next door. Spiritual connection to Source. Free, renewable energy. Freedom from servitude. Self sustainability. Equality - call is communism, anarchy, whatever. Do you see where this is going? Unless I fall into a large amount of money or join a community (yes I know there is a forum for this) this will be difficult for me to manifest. I was asking for HELP, that's ALL.

JUST HELP

NOT SCORN OR PITY

Some of the links and books and ideas helped and I HAVE THANKED YOU.

WHY ARE SOME OF YOU STILL BERATING ME FOR THIS?

PEACE, MY BROTHERS, PLEASE

The idea to join forces and resources against these very troubled times shortly ahead seemed like a very good idea at the time. Made perfect sense in my own head.

SO I REQUEST THAT YOU OFFER ONLY HELP, OF ANY KIND

I love you all, every one of you. You are me and we are us and I am ALL.

Let's not squabble, m'kay?

lightworkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 01:17 AM   #31
P4BL0
Banned

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:52 AM.
P4BL0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
donation, family, friends, money, time