Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 10-01-2008, 01:32 AM   #26
sfth13
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: someone familiar with Basel II comment on this article

I guess that's why they are going to vote on the bailout again tomorrow night ......after sundown
sfth13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 01:42 AM   #27
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUESTINY View Post
Nout Wellink is the mastermind behind the Basel II. I'll give you three guesses who he is the chairman of and the 1st two don't count...hint BIS
This, to me, lends weight to Fulford's contention that there has been a split between the European 'Rothschilds' and the American 'Rockefellers'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by painter View Post
The Fed simply does not have enough cash (assets) on hand.

See here:

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=240033

"Officials from the US Treasury Department, Japan's Finance Ministry and the European Central Bank reportedly drew up a currency contingency plan over the weekend of March 15-16, the Nikkei said, citing sources familiar with the situation. "

Notice the date!

Bernenke, Paulson and Bush were still assuring us that the "economy was on solid ground" back then.

Now Bernanke is throwing gas on the fire and doing everything he can to scare the crap put of the ordinary folks in the USA. The hyperbole is surrealistic. MSM is lapping it up like the parrots that they all are.

Bernanke tried his hardest to pillage the tax payers one more time.

Here is a link to a logical plan, doubtful it will ever get implemented though....

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=240115
This lends weight to Questiny's contention that the money the Fed has pumped in since Monday was 'contigent' on getting the bailout passed so the Treasury, via the taxpayer (though the taxpayer ultimately pays the Fed's bills as well, plus interest) could then refill the Fed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfth13 View Post
I guess that's why they are going to vote on the bailout again tomorrow night ......after sundown
...see previous statement...
Zarathustra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 01:45 AM   #28
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

This is wonderful information. Thank you for posting it.
g.
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 01:49 AM   #29
sfth13
Avalon Senior Member

makes sense the way you all layed it out. now we just wait and see, should be interesting.
sfth13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 02:02 AM   #30
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg10036 View Post
This is wonderful information. Thank you for posting it.
g.
You're welcome G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfth13 View Post
makes sense the way you all layed it out. now we just wait and see, should be interesting.
I agree.
Old 10-01-2008, 02:02 AM   #31
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: someone familiar with Basel II comment on this article

Z-

I believe that if the IMF announces an audit of the Fed, it is an indicator that the Rothschild faction is ready to stick it to the Rockefeller/Israeli faction, and wants to bankrupt the US oil slinging tycoons. The problem for the Rothschild/Illuminati is that they are bankrupt themselves! It appears the end of Western world domination may be coming to an end. Russia, China, and Iran may be forging a powerful alliance that does not need the European/US contingent. Talk about a paradigm shift.

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 02:04 AM   #32
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love/Light 13 View Post
Z-

I believe that if the IMF announces an audit of the Fed, it is an indicator that the Rothschild faction is ready to stick it to the Rockefeller/Israeli faction, and wants to bankrupt the US oil slinging tycoons. The problem for the Rothschild/Illuminati is that they are bankrupt themselves! It appears the end of Western world domination may be coming to an end. Russia, China, and Iran may be forging a powerful alliance that does not need the European/US contingent. Talk about a paradigm shift.

L, You may very well be right, though I don't think that anywhere in the world is going to be impacted as deeply as the U.S. Therefore, they may be able to "stick it to the US" as you say while suffering manageable damage themselves. Certainly Russia and China have asserted themselves recently, so there is great merit to that comment.

Z
Old 10-01-2008, 02:39 AM   #33
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: someone familiar with Basel II comment on this article

Z-

I do agree the US may take the hardest "fall" simply because they are the world's only superpower, I believe exposure of the Illuminati/Rothschild agenda may be in order. While this is highly speculative, it is my educated hunch. If this is the case, the real victim will be the Vatican. The exposure of the greed and excess of the Papacy will permanently shift the power structure of the planet away from the Israeli/Judeo-Christian Zionist prophetic timeline...........

L/L 13
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 08:11 AM   #34
painter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love/Light 13 View Post
Z-

Bush was read the riot act over three months ago by the European powers (banking / criminal syndicate). He essentially promised to do what ever was needed to quell the storm....if in return they would delay the opening of the Fed's "off market" books.....effectively showing the world that they are broke, until he was out of office and safely holed up in South America on his newly purchased ranch.

Such are the perils of "incremental banking" laws. A house of cards will now come tumbling down.
Old 10-01-2008, 08:15 AM   #35
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Zarathustra,

As I understood it, many banks in the US adopting the Basel II compliancy would have taken themselves out of the market, as I read it, it was quite an expensive operation to make their banks compliant.

So the way that business works is to keep moving forward as usual, to make the most money possible, of course, it's a business, and parallel to that try and negociate or stave off of the deadlines, which the US government has been doing. I think the banks have found themselves too late and the government unsuccessful in staving off for more time.

So what neds to be asked is why SOME banks (Fanny May, Freddy Mack, AIG were given money, and a lot of money, without even asking the American people, that JP Morgan bought out WAMU from the US government for practically nothing, and also Bear Stearn another deal that was engineered by the government) and others were let to rot - 'Oh what a wicked web we weave'.

One thing seems to be clear, the bailout plan is not to help te people it's to help the 'old boys' club'.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
Q,

correct or not I don't know, but crazy, I don't think so. It makes too much sense. They can hide crime domestically, but Basel II would require transparency to banks around the world. I think the specific purpose of their "panic" is certainly related.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 08:48 AM   #36
tandiwe
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, this is all great information, thanks all for posting it, things make more sense now. The reasons for the bailout, the troops coming home, the forecasts of unrest ... Definitely crimes against humanity, the Hague for George W.
tandiwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:02 AM   #37
Chinderland
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think there will be an election or an audit from BIS.

Contactee77 has posted a YouTube link in this forum about the real reasons for the urge to pass the bailout bill: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4AvbYUu1Mg

It is the foreign governements who pressed GWB to pass this bill via US Congress. After the bailout vote failed on Monday, Reuters reported that foreign governments are very concerned about the failure of the bailout vote. Ministers from Germany, Britain, Australia, etc. urged US Government to revive the bill in the congress so that they can vote again.

So the Reuters report connected the dots with the YouTube video that Contactee77 posted in this thread: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3843

The bailout bill, as I see it, is in essence a garantee letter that GWB and his bankster friends would like congress to sign on, so that the Fed can pay back the foreign debts for the last fiscal year and get reimbursed later from US Taxpayers.

If the bailout bill could not be passed whatsoever (we'll have to wait after the vote today from the Senate), the Fed and the banksters would not sacrifice themselves to pay the US Foreign debts, nor would they have enough cash to do so.

US government may use the Protocol 6900 series to deny the debts and declare economic emergency in USA. And the USD will be terminated as a currency. Martial law would be implemented in US to maintain social order. The initial process of the emergency management may take only three days, and is most likely to start at the noon of a trading day when the EU and Asian markets are closed.
Chinderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:42 AM   #38
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

its all part of the plan, id say watch out for bush to "lose it" and somebody kicks it off in th middle east.. as the economy crashes.. just have supplies ready and build a shelter
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 01:06 PM   #39
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Zarathustra,

As I understood it, many banks in the US adopting the Basel II compliancy would have taken themselves out of the market, as I read it, it was quite an expensive operation to make their banks compliant.

So the way that business works is to keep moving forward as usual, to make the most money possible, of course, it's a business, and parallel to that try and negociate or stave off of the deadlines, which the US government has been doing. I think the banks have found themselves too late and the government unsuccessful in staving off for more time.

So what neds to be asked is why SOME banks (Fanny May, Freddy Mack, AIG were given money, and a lot of money, without even asking the American people, that JP Morgan bought out WAMU from the US government for practically nothing, and also Bear Stearn another deal that was engineered by the government) and others were let to rot - 'Oh what a wicked web we weave'.

One thing seems to be clear, the bailout plan is not to help te people it's to help the 'old boys' club'.

Best regards,

Steve
Steve,

I agree.

On a side note, I heard a caller ask an economics professor on cspan this morning about Basel II, and it looked to me as though her was "pretending" to know nothing about it.
Old 10-01-2008, 01:27 PM   #40
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi pineal-pilot-in merkabah,

Robert Baer, ex CIA operative said on Fox this morning that if the US don't invade Iran before January, Israel will.

Keep your head low.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
its all part of the plan, id say watch out for bush to "lose it" and somebody kicks it off in th middle east.. as the economy crashes.. just have supplies ready and build a shelter
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 05:24 PM   #41
PTTurboe

Great thread!
Old 10-02-2008, 06:01 PM   #42
Bagatell
Avalon Senior Member

I thought this might have something to do with Basel II. Lots of people think the source is suspect, which only makes me think she might be on to something.

What odds that by March 2009 the US is using Ameros and the UK finally goes over to the Euro?
Bagatell is offline   Reply With Quote