Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 06-29-2009, 01:31 AM   #26
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Healing with Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
it's funny how things happen...how this video, and ordering the book was so important to me..then kaboom....synchronicity in action
Take care, Brook!
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 02:16 AM   #27
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Glad to see we are at the same pace here..I just read about that as well...good book amazing information...let's keep sharing notes

Huh?

"Physicist David Bohm calculated that the energy contained in one cubic centimeter of space is more than the energy of all the matter in our known universe."
Old 07-05-2009, 08:56 PM   #28
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Glad to see we are at the same pace here..I just read about that as well...good book amazing information...let's keep sharing notes
No!! This isn't possible (?):

"A hypnotist once did experimental work to determine how much information we subconsciously store in our minds. One of his subjects was a man who had been a university student about twenty years before. The hypnotist took this man back to that earlier time and asked him to count all the bricks on the facade of a certain building on the university campus. The man saw the building in his mind and counted the bricks. Then they went to the campus and counted the bricks on the facade of the building. To their amazement, they found that the man's count had been right."
Old 07-06-2009, 07:00 AM   #29
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Healing with Love

Thanks for the insights everybody...I'll put that Link on my "to do" list Brook.
__________________________________________________ ________
Kick at the darkness until it bleeds daylight.......Bruce Cockburn
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 10:25 AM   #30
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
"Every thought, belief, and feeling has an energetic signature that is as unique as our faces or our fingerprints. So whenever we hold thoughts, beliefs, or feelings in our minds, we are creating specific energetic patterns. Those patterns exist within the energy fields of our own body-mind, but they also extend outward, seeking like forms with which to resonate in the external world."
Old 07-08-2009, 12:44 AM   #31
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

THANK YOU BROOK!!!

As far as I'm concerned:

LOVE IS THE GREATEST HEALING TOOL WE HAVE and THE GREATEST WEAPON
(not to put a negative twist on it)

SEND ALL THE LOVE YOU CAN TO THE CROOKED POLITICIANS!

Last edited by peaceandlove; 07-08-2009 at 12:46 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 10:25 PM   #32
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Page 176:

My Self

I am here for you always. I am beyond attachment. I am beyond sadness. I am beyond fear. I exist in and as radiant love.

Come to me in your sadness and I will hold you in the arms of your mother.

Come to me in your fear and I will care for you, guide you and protect you. Come to me when your lover leaves you and I will be your lover. Come to me when you are torn by guilt. And I shall lift the veil of falsehood and make you whole.

Come to me when you fear you have failed. And I will show you the true magnificence of your success.

I am your golden guide, the shining priestess of your temple, the living light of your soul. I am surrounded by the holiest beings in the universe. They are your helpers.

You alone can meet me here. It is through you that others know me, hear my wisdom, feel my infinite love, are comforted and healed.

Your work is to free yourself so that I many embody your life. I give you all that I am. All of my mystical power awaits your command.

All of my love longs to flow through your heart. All of my knowledge I bequeath to you. Speak it! Now!

I am with you always. Bring me forth Oh my self!

--Anonymous
Old 07-27-2009, 05:11 PM   #33
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

From page 222 of the book:

Analogy of the Three T's

Translation is like switching from one AM radio station to another AM station with fewer commercials and with programs that are more useful and enjoyable to you. You can now find relaxing and healing influences more of the time.

Transformation is like becoming the manager and program director of the radio station, boosting the wattage, expanding the output to include FM and TV, and changing the programming. You not only report the news--you become a news maker. You can now make the news and the music that encourage healing and growth.

Transcendence is like opening to ways of communicating beyond the electromagnetic spectrum of radio and television, allowing you to know and create instantly. You have taken a quantum leap into the ocean of universal consciousness.
Old 07-27-2009, 10:16 PM   #34
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

From page 274 of the book:

The Relationship of Consciousness to Love

All that is is One.

When there is only One, there is no consciousness.

One's desire to know itself creates consciousness. As soon as the One is known, consciousness is created.

The first step down from One is desire: the desire to know itself ("Who am I"?).

At the moment that more than One is created, there is a matrix of relatedness--

A conscious awareness of this relatedness is love.

The energy of this relatedness is love.
Old 07-31-2009, 09:04 PM   #35
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
From page 275 of the book:

The Relationship of Love to Power

Power is best veiled until the awareness of love reveals no separation.

Love awakens you to the greatest responsibility--awareness of relatedness.

As you do to others, so you do to yourself.

With this loving awareness, power can be handled responsibly.
Old 08-02-2009, 04:21 AM   #36
day
Retired Avalon Member

Hi Brook thanks for starting this great thread.... and I really enjoyed reading some of the posts, very positive and love seeing the Ahahs
day is offline   Reply With Quote