Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 06-01-2009, 02:54 PM   #1
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default I had a strange experience last night

I need your feedback with this strange experience I had last night.

I have been slowly reading Vikings last post on the Pheonix Journals. I only got as far as completing chapter 1......last night and got tired and went to bed. I have to say that I had become frustrated & angry whle reading it, because I feel that there has been lots of talk and no action in helping free humanity from the dark forces that holds us captive. Enough said about that.....onto my experience.....I only mention the Journals, because it seems coincidental that there might be a connection between the 2. I don't know? I certainly have had other experiences over the years, but none like this one.

Shortly after I went to bed, while I lay on my back, thinking about things, I saw a glow of light out of the corner of my right eye. This glow came from the corner of my room where the window is. I turned my head and the light was gone. So I turned my head back again, wondering what it was, & started to feel sleepy......but then I felt a sensation starting at my feet, and moving up over my body to my head. In my inner vision I saw what appeared to be a white sheet moving up over me......then I felt completely numb all over....this feeling was like at the dentists when they give you anesthetic and they wait for your jaw to freeze......that's how my body felt. My thought process was completely in tact, and I was fighting this experience and I was angry. I fought hard and suddenly I felt the experience reverse itself.....the numb sensation started to leave, starting from my head and moving back down. Once my body was back to normal, I opened my eyes and was completely aware of this experience. I checked the clock shortly after this & it was 12:20am. It took me a good hour to settle down and go back to sleep.

Has anyone on hear had an experience like this.......would love to hear your thoughts on this.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 03:18 PM   #2
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: I had a strange experience last night

Are you aware of being an abductee?
Old 06-01-2009, 03:32 PM   #3
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Are you aware of being an abductee?
I have wondered about this? Carol are you sensing something.....please share.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:42 PM   #4
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Waiting....very strange.... well perhaps not so strange!!

Listen very carefully to this meditation Mpeg...ring a bell??

http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors...ing_Tape_1.mp3

Listen to just before you go to bed....sweet dreams.

viking

Last edited by viking; 06-01-2009 at 03:57 PM.
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 03:48 PM   #5
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

I had a similar experience about the same time of night a few months ago.

I don't remember the light, but I was awakened out of deep sleep by what I would describe as an alien voice yelling HEY!. I awakened with my heart racing. I lay there with the feeling of not being able to move. I felt a sensation like a cold chill go from my head to my toes. This happened 3 times.

I layed there with my heart still racing and had trouble getting back to sleep also. You don't forget these kind of experiences. I could move again shortly there after btw.

Here is the weird part. Before this happened my little finger on my right hand was tingly with very little feeling it for a month or more before this happened.
While I felt unable to move, I remembered that I was able to move this little finger. After the experience, my little finger was not numb anymore and hasn't been to this day!
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 03:48 PM   #6
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Hi Waiting....very strange.... well perhaps not so strange!!

Listen very carefully to this meditation Mpeg...ring a bell??

http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors...ing_Tape_1.mp3

viking
Thanks viking: I have downloaded & will do the meditation when I get home from work. Its 32.44 mins long.
Old 06-01-2009, 04:50 PM   #7
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
I had a similar experience about the same time of night a few months ago.

I don't remember the light, but I was awakened out of deep sleep by what I would describe as an alien voice yelling HEY!. I awakened with my heart racing. I lay there with the feeling of not being able to move. I felt a sensation like a cold chill go from my head to my toes. This happened 3 times.

I layed there with my heart still racing and had trouble getting back to sleep also. You don't forget these kind of experiences. I could move again shortly there after btw.

Here is the weird part. Before this happened my little finger on my right hand was tingly with very little feeling it for a month or more before this happened.
While I felt unable to move, I remembered that I was able to move this little finger. After the experience, my little finger was not numb anymore and hasn't been to this day!
What is your take on your experience? Good, or bad? Tks for sharing this. It makes me feel a little better to know I'm not the only one experiencing things. I did not have pre-warning of the event & everything became normal after the event. however, I am still p.o'd about the whole Ascended Master's messages. I don't know if there is a connection to what I was reading and the event. Also whether this was a negative or positive happening.

If anyone would like to share privately, please pm me if you feel more comfortable doing that. It may shed some light on things.
Old 06-01-2009, 05:36 PM   #8
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

The night before I was watching a You-tube vid on the Plaeidians. When I first woke up it felt very negative and scared me as my heart was pounding.

The tingling sensation going up and down me was not an unpleasant sensation.

The positive thing was that the numbness in my right hand went away. So I am unsure whether the contact was positive or negative.

Btw, I did not go back to watch the rest of the vid!
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 01:11 AM   #9
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
The night before I was watching a You-tube vid on the Plaeidians. When I first woke up it felt very negative and scared me as my heart was pounding.

The tingling sensation going up and down me was not an unpleasant sensation.

The positive thing was that the numbness in my right hand went away. So I am unsure whether the contact was positive or negative.

Btw, I did not go back to watch the rest of the vid!
yes I'm not feeling inclined to finish the reading I was working on either! I guess now that I've had the day to think about this, I think for me & my fighting last night, that it was not a positive experience.
Old 06-02-2009, 06:31 AM   #10
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I've had experiences like this at night but they're very hard to describe.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote