Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-14-2008, 02:03 AM   #1
Courtier
Avalon Senior Member

Default The rabit hole

it sucked me in so much i have a hard time keeping a normal conversation.. its either im going insane or im on the right track. still it keeps me interested and i feel that there is a big part of me that has always been seeking for the truth ever since i was a child... i think biggest problem why most give up is the richness of it.. the rabit hole is pretty deep i dont think im even close to reach the end.... its everywhere tho: ancient philosophy, religions, business section, politics,. history especialy!!! matrix is old! not just our generation have been mentioning it but through out history. i think the guyz who made the first matrix or even came up with its philosophy have been very knowledgeable of this... and have been wanting to get people in to seeking this truth..
Other reason what keeps me going is the law of attraction. it proved it self right so many times for me that i feel my life is perfect.. im able to control my daily life so well that i have time to look in to things outside the box. i truly believe that this knowledge will one day be veryyy usefully in the future..

One question though.. out of curiosity how are you guyz doing in your social life??? i know one person who knew this for as long as i am alive and hes social life is a messs he bearly comes out.... even though he is right in sooo many wayz... anywyaz hows ur social life treating you???
Courtier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:39 AM   #2
Free-UFO-Videos
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: The rabbit hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtier View Post
One question though.. out of curiosity how are you guyz doing in your social life??? i know one person who knew this for as long as i am alive and hes social life is a messs he bearly comes out.... even though he is right in sooo many wayz... anywyaz hows ur social life treating you???

Yeah, I study all this stuff most of the time.
But it's nothing unusual because a lot of it is coming out on the TV these days too. For example "The boy who lived before" documentary is on TV again this week. And 911 in Plane Site was on TV here in New Zealand and Australia.
And Fahrenheit 911 was on TV.
And we get a good UFO documentary sometimes on TV also.

As for friends and getting out ......

I have several good New Zealand business friends.
And I learned the Japanese language, and thus made many Japanese friends.
And quite a few UFO network team friends.
We all like to go to the beach.

I did lose touch with some old friends, because certain intelligence data spooked them out. They are the types of people that would rather take the blue pill.

How's your social life?

================
Free-UFO-Videos is offline   Reply With Quote