Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-12-2008, 12:22 PM   #1
eagle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Craft types

I thought it would be helpful to put a collection of links of the various crafts so people could possibly identify theirs as one or another.

Excellent site:
http://www.uforth.com/

eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 06:51 PM   #2
mystiq
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Craft types

What we've mainly seen is hidden behind a large red light, that pulses slowly. But my son has very good eyes (he sees countless stars even with the pollution where I can only see 20-30 overhead without walking around the building). He said that twice it looked diamond shaped, but an upright diamond, unlike what is being depicted in these drawings). The other shapes include several triangle, the one that was very close overhead was blackish with 3 white looking lights in the corners. It made a strange vibrational pulsing noise that should have made everything shake, in the house, but didn't. This spring I also, and then several days later my 6 year old did as well, a cloud ship. And this is something my native friend talked about a lot, that I just presumed was hippy stuff.
But what I saw was actually a very low hanging, large, possibly 30 feet, perfect shaped disc (I mean perfect saucer that was hard to find a photo online for, because most aren't as perfect in appearance) just above the trees out back, perhaps 40 feet. I went inside and a moment later came back out and it was gone. The other clouds in the sky weren't, but were slowly changing shape and form as normal. My 6 year old dragged me out after school and his was gone too! He had never been told about cloud ships! We looked at pictures together online.

Edit to add: I believe that the cloud is a daytime camoflage as the others were all seen at night, mostly soundless except for the triangles. The cloudship was very low and in broad daylight!

Last edited by mystiq; 09-12-2008 at 06:54 PM.
mystiq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 01:12 AM   #3
Gort
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Craft types

I filed my report of 07/10/03 with MUFON on 07/11/03

The craft that both my wife and I saw was something that I have never seen documented anywhere.

I described it as 100 ft long and 200 ft high. I want to say diamond shaped but about 3/4 of the way up we saw rectangular portal windows that were back lit from the inside. I spent 4 years in the air force and I know what I saw was real and the only sound this ship made was a sound of a jet engine but it was not strong enough to keep a ship like that suspended in the air and moving at the slow speed that we witnessed. It took me over two years to identify that the sound that we heard was exhaust but noy fropm an engine.

I tried to imagine what that ship looked like from the top down and came up with a small top much like a submarine has. this top increased in size as you look down tapering to the main body of the craft. The main body of the craft would be 200 ft long and approximately 20-40 ft thick. I am estimating that the hull of this ship would be anywhere from 4-6 ft thick. I am using what I saw at the side of the portal window as a reference.

The ship continued downward and mirrored the top.

This ship shot down out of the sky, cruised over our back yard and then shot straight up at an incredible speed. Total time observed approx 10 minutes total from time first observed shooting down out of the sky to leaving.
Gort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:57 AM   #4
eagle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystiq View Post
What we've mainly seen is hidden behind a large red light, that pulses slowly. But my son has very good eyes (he sees countless stars even with the pollution where I can only see 20-30 overhead without walking around the building). He said that twice it looked diamond shaped, but an upright diamond, unlike what is being depicted in these drawings). The other shapes include several triangle, the one that was very close overhead was blackish with 3 white looking lights in the corners. It made a strange vibrational pulsing noise that should have made everything shake, in the house, but didn't. This spring I also, and then several days later my 6 year old did as well, a cloud ship. And this is something my native friend talked about a lot, that I just presumed was hippy stuff.
But what I saw was actually a very low hanging, large, possibly 30 feet, perfect shaped disc (I mean perfect saucer that was hard to find a photo online for, because most aren't as perfect in appearance) just above the trees out back, perhaps 40 feet. I went inside and a moment later came back out and it was gone. The other clouds in the sky weren't, but were slowly changing shape and form as normal. My 6 year old dragged me out after school and his was gone too! He had never been told about cloud ships! We looked at pictures together online.

Edit to add: I believe that the cloud is a daytime camoflage as the others were all seen at night, mostly soundless except for the triangles. The cloudship was very low and in broad daylight!
You have seen a mil craft as the triangle (possibly diamond too).

These have been around since around 1980, but not before.

http://www.ufoevidence.org/topics/triangles.htm
Quote:
Comparison of Unidentified Triangular or Deltoid Aircraft Location Patterns in Three Independent UFO Databases: NIDS, MUFON and Larry Hatch (PDF) PDF Document
National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDS), 2001
Based on these data from over 500 eyewitnesses (assuming minimal overlap between three databases), we hypothesize that the United States Air Force has been flying large triangular or deltoid shaped aircraft between AFMC or AMC bases.

I am not sure about the cloud shaped ones.
Old 09-13-2008, 07:24 PM   #5
Johhn
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Johhn; 09-15-2008 at 09:22 PM. Reason: double post
Johhn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:26 AM   #6
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:31 AM   #7
Bayareamom
Avalon Senior Member

We have seen the U shaped craft -- not sure as to dimensions, other than to state they were huge -- perhaps a bit smaller than a football field. The underbelly of these craft glows a beautiful white light, which looks a bit like a star shaped light before it tapers down.
Bayareamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:39 AM   #8
eagle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lock'N'load View Post

Hey, if you're going to include Mil, don't forget all the types you haven't listed:

Aurora
TR3B
etc