Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 11:46 AM   #726
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Well done Abraxinas, the truth at last, see how we are in very different and oposite camps.

I wish you well in your synthetic journey towards space dust

In eternal krystiac love
Thank You Stardustaquarion.
It will be a pleasure to taste your sweet morsels after the transformation and after you have become assimilated in OUR Black Hole Transducer of your merkabah.

Resistence is futile, but you can try of course.

Abra Yum Yum Stardustaquarion is mine - you hear me Council, I want her for myself!
Perhaps as something else than just elixir.
Old 01-21-2010, 11:50 AM   #727
Firedrake
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
It will be a pleasure to taste your sweet morsels after the transformation and after you have become assimilated in OUR Black Hole Transducer of your merkabah.

Abra Yum Yum Stardustaquarion is mine - you hear me Council, I want her for myself!

On a more serious, or sirius, note abraxas you can heal yourself if you so wish. Remembering to access the central channel, by having the sun and moon channels energetically collapse, will allow the nadis to clear and be refreshed by the psychic heat generated.

I send my blessings to you in that you may feel what I experience and so have the experience as your own.

-Love and Light-

Last edited by Firedrake; 01-21-2010 at 11:57 AM.
Old 01-21-2010, 12:01 PM   #728
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sollve View Post
Hehe, THIS I do understand. Very nicely written indeed! Nothing of that science over my head stuff. Just plain and simple.

I think you've made a very healthy statement in showing us that you can be just as convincing regardless the message and this will hopefully make all of us even more sure about our own feelings. I really liked this thread in the beginning because it focused on my feelings about love and unity but towards the end it has become just what the very problem "outside" is. Outside the most believe that things are what they are because "everyone" is OK with it and I should probably also be OK with it because everyone else is OK with it and so on. Luckily there are people here that are aware of their own feelings and understands that when they feel the urge to ask and to get things clarified, that make it happen regardless of how stupid this may seem in the eyes of others who are afraid to show their percieved "stupidity". We are here because we DO make a difference. We are not like everyone else and I'm so proud of the many fearless humans, walk-ins and whatever that dares to stand up for themselves and who dares to acknowledge their feelings and make this world a better place.

Without people that dare to question what they feel is wrong from within we are allready lost and you could just as well eat us right away. I won't follow anything that doesn't feel right from within, regardless how right you try to make me believe it is.

The positive thing with a forum like this is that the questions show. On the outside in the "normal" world, questions not supporting the general dogma have a much harder time to surface. In here everything gets the equal space and that's just how it's supposed to be.

So.... Let us not be eaten. Let's question every atom in this reality that doesn't resonate with the whole of each and everyone of us because if we truly are the co-creators of our reality, which I know we all are, why should not every atom and every frequency resonate with the whole of our beings?

I believe the only reason our world isn't what the majority want it to be is the very thing this thread has come to represent.

I happen to think about Adam and Eve in Eden, and the snake delivering messages that apparently Eve didn't quite understand, but thought she did and there you go. Once we start to give in to the temptations of someone else telling us what is and what isn't, we are lost.

You will probably say that it's up to everyone to make their own beliefs from the information you are giving and sure it is.. You will probably also say that you don't force anyone, and you don't... But this is also the case on the "outside", still things aren't what they are supposed to be. So, yes the ones to blame are us for not doing something about it, but if you truly want to help us why don't you just in a plain and easy way just do that. Why give us the opportunity to MISINTERPRET? Why give us the opportunity to not understand? Make the message plain and simple and easy to understand for everyone just like you did in this one and you will truly help us.

Over and out knowing that I make a difference.
Sollve
Yes, I agree with you generally here Sollve!

The Misinterpretation is part of the 'Game of Life'.
Like in a chess game, the 'opponent' might induce you to 'make a wrong move', then giving your 'oppenent' the advantage IN THE GAME.

In regards to the science, what do you think I am - some master teacher or educator who knows every 'students' weaknesses and strengths of what the student is able to understand at that stage of their 'learning' or not?

I am NOT a teacher for anyone. I feel compelled to share this data, accumulated over a lifetime (by the way it has cost me thousands to do so in photocopies etc before the webage and I never 'made' a single penny from all of this over 35 years or so, so in human terms I must be 'really mad'), because I am doing this for a 'Greater Good' or whatever you like to term it.

Actually, should I have not experienced the ET connections, I would have engaged in a teaching career - teaching high school (or college) maths and physics. But I wasn't 'allowed' to do that - so drats. I'm NOT anyones teacher or guru or leader.

Roger Over and Out

AA

Last edited by abraxasinas; 01-21-2010 at 12:09 PM.
Old 01-21-2010, 12:07 PM   #729
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firedrake View Post

On a more serious, or sirius, note abraxas you can heal yourself if you so wish. Remembering to access the central channel, by having the sun and moon channels energetically collapse, will allow the nadis to clear and be refreshed by the psychic heat generated.

I send my blessings to you in that you may feel what I experience and so have the experience as your own.

-Love and Light-
Thank you firedrake; you are a Loving Heart of the Source-Reflection indeed.

Yes I know of the self-healing. However my 'dis-ease' is related to the 'Serpent's Curse' and so I must 'Play the Game' of the Timeline in self-relativity.
Resistence of the Self is futile after surrender to the Logos.

The expectation is of course that the Little Self will become a Bigger Self after completion and then the 'outer' will harmonize with the 'inner'.

AA
Old 01-21-2010, 12:10 PM   #730
Firedrake
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank you firedrake; you are a Loving Heart of the Source-Reflection indeed.

Yes I know of the self-healing. However my 'dis-ease' is related to the 'Serpent's Curse' and so I must 'Play the Game' of the Timeline in self-relativity.
Resistence of the Self is futile after surrender to the Logos.

The expectation is of course that the Little Self will become a Bigger Self after completion and then the 'outer' will harmonize with the 'inner'.

AA
I understand, thank you for choosing to 'play the game' in order to share your knowledge.

-Love and Light-
Old 01-21-2010, 12:15 PM   #731
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

My beloved Abraxinas

OOOOOOps I forgot to tell you that I am a "blue dragon" = AquafarE aquatic bird blue humanid and I thought it won't be Krystiac if I don't tell you that we are poison to the fallen dragons

As for the star of death, I already have my own merkabah thank you, so first you will have to catch me and that may prove to be a bit tricky cos our merkabahs bounce back anti krystiac energies...you know that don't you?

In eternal aqua Kristiac LaVa
Old 01-21-2010, 12:31 PM   #732
Spregovori

So you can not use your legs....this must be...very unpleasant.

Things like this scare me. Not being able to walk, see, hear, talk, smell....

I have a Martian girlfriend? Great...i wonder when i get to meet her.
Still single at the moment....where did Sabina go...I need a tantra yoga partner

to be eaten or not to be eaten...

so..... I ll just let you "kids" to have your fun now...no scratching, no running, wash hands after you are done and be home by 8

Old 01-21-2010, 12:33 PM   #733
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
Dear avalonians (ALL of you reading and contributing on this thread)...dear mods! I've been here on this forum for a while and you know me enough to know that I never mean to offend or judge. So please don't feel offended and judged by me...I just take my right as a forum participant, as each one of you does, to make my statement here.

My recent discovered ability to "read/feel" (or call this whatever you wish) the energy signatures of posted material seem to slay over me right now.
I’m very sorry to see so much “negativity” with “hidden agendas” behind the written words.

I will not ask the common question: WHY? You would know why, and I don’t want your answer!

But I will ask some other questions, and ALL of you, especially the one who knows better, are wellcome to participate. (Mods and Abrax, sorry if this seem to be out of context here, but believe me, it isn’t).
No its not.

I share your dismay.

There have been flares of ego, the posturing "tests" by those that think they "know" but fail most of the tests themselves, passive aggression, veiled accusations of insincerity, recently close to outright accusations and a distinct lack of respect now; which has started to become the norm in this thread and I really hope it stops.

I already knew at the outset that sooner or later Abraxas would be implicated as a would be "cult" leader. I'll give the the forum credit - I could see it brewing for weeks, and it took longer than I estimated, but sure enough you delivered. Why ? What was the point ? Ask youself - do you take pleasure in landing these sword blows? Do you think you are "winning"?

Where is the love? It's gone fishing on account of too much FEAR and inability to see past the role of the ego when it plays dirty.

Quite apart from this, it seems to me that a wanna-be cult leader would be stupid to come on Avalon! [1] - there are a small percentage (and I mean small) of people here that would out them in a second. None of whom I think I have seen posting on this thread yet but they do thier thing in peace and respect.

So I sit here thinking why do I have to sit here and watch yet another Avalon style hatchet job in progress - and then Malletzky comes along and posts just what I was thinking.

Please stop it. Bury those hatchets. Read the thread for what it is. Just ask your questions nicely please and be respectful. If you must laugh at the posers who think they are masters of this game - go ahead, but do it in private please.

Above all, please don't "With respect" , I think you are a - cult leader, fake, plaigiarist, non-sensical speaker of gibberish ... whatever - "with respect" anyone. It is not respect - it is bloody rude and fake.

Abraxasinas/Moderators/Members - please have a good talk with your human sides and tell them not to escalate please.

With respect

In the love and in the light of the one infinite creator, let harmony come.

A..

[1] Bill Ryan excepted of course

Last edited by Anchor; 01-21-2010 at 12:56 PM.
Old 01-21-2010, 12:35 PM   #734
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

Abraxas,

I’m sorry to hear of the suffering you have experienced with the loss of your daughter and the illness that has resulted. I can’t even imagine the heartache you must have gone through, the pain you have endured and my heart goes out to you.

I thank you for the information you have posted on this thread.

You have made your case for the validity of the ‘physics’ in your explanations and I hope that we can move forward from here with more of the ‘relevance’ of your presence here at Avalon. I wonder what further information you are to disseminate here and to what purpose these disclosures are to be used?

I think I have a general idea of where you are going with this information but am not sure. I am however enjoying the ride none the less!

Please don’t allow yourself to get drawn into ‘bickering’ as it upsets the ‘continuity of the flow’ and waste precious time. A little bit of this goes a long way.

In the end I want to hear ‘all’ of what you have to say and then I can discern. Just like everyone else reading this thread... I can make my own choices… after all that is what free will is all about.

May the Peace of the universe fill your heart and soul Abraxas.
Old 01-21-2010, 12:39 PM   #735
Sollve
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes, I agree with you generally here Sollve!

The Misinterpretation is part of the 'Game of Life'.
Like in a chess game, the 'opponent' might induce you to 'make a wrong move', then giving your 'oppenent' the advantage IN THE GAME.

In regards to the science, what do you think I am - some master teacher or educator who knows every 'students' weaknesses and strengths of what the student is able to understand at that stage of their 'learning' or not?

I am NOT a teacher for anyone. I feel compelled to share this data, accumulated over a lifetime (by the way it has cost me thousands to do so in photocopis etc before the webage and I never 'made' a single penny from all of this over 35 years or so, so in human terms I must be 'really mad'), because I am doing this for a 'Greater Good' or whatever you like to term it.

Actually, should I have not experienced the ET connections, I would have engaged in a teaching career - teaching high school (or college) maths and physics. But I wasn't 'allowed' to do that - so drats. I'm NOT anyones teacher or guru or leader.

Roger Over and Out

AA
AA,

You say that you are so compelled to share this data. Why are you so compelled? How do you feel when you are sharing? Do you feel love? Do you feel hightened (in the meaning: standing above the rest), or something else?

If you for example feel that it is Love that drives your compassion in sharing your data. Where do you feel this love is flowing? Towards those who are at the recipient end or those who are at the messenger end. If you feel nothing or equal love towards both, then how do I know the message is for me?

You talk alot about polarization and I don't think I understand what you mean by this. Do you believe that you need to divide us or unite us? Regardless of which, why is it necessary for you to do either?

I'm totally all in for uniting everyone because I do feel intensly that we are all the same at the core of our beings. Some of us are lost, some are not but if we know that we find more or less of ourselves represented in everyone I find it most interesting to reach and connect. I have an infinite compassion and drive towards understanding and love, and because I have that drive I know that everyone has got it, more or less. That's why I never give up.

I need you to make me understand how polarization can be the answer when I'm so certain unity is, and ofcourse none can exist without the other, but why try to maximise the polarisation, it will always be percieved to be at maximum anyway but in this NOW we know how it is and therefor how the maximum polarization is manifested. If we in every NOW try to minimize the polarization from the NOW we percieved as before, even if the next NOW feels like it is at maximum wouldn't this still be the prefered way of doing things? In my world and reality it is. Why not in your's?

Wow! I'm applauding you stamina! It only takes me a couple of replies to get totally exhausted and you seem to be able to carry on through out the whole day. Awesome!

Thanks for your time and understanding my lack of understanding.

Your friend in unity,
Sollve
Old 01-21-2010, 12:52 PM   #736
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
My beloved Abraxinas

OOOOOOps I forgot to tell you that I am a "blue dragon" = AquafarE aquatic bird blue humanid and I thought it won't be Krystiac if I don't tell you that we are poison to the fallen dragons

As for the star of death, I already have my own merkabah thank you, so first you will have to catch me and that may prove to be a bit tricky cos our merkabahs bounce back anti krystiac energies...you know that don't you?

In eternal aqua Kristiac LaVa
You will taste quite nice! Blue+Yellow=Cyan+Red=Pure White in Radiation=Pure Black in Paint.
I've already 'caught you' - if you just knew.

I am, you might say, a Thuban expert of the colour mixing and the harmonization of states and antistates.

I love you too Stardustaquarion - you are a Mirror of myself.

AA
Old 01-21-2010, 01:07 PM   #737
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
No its not.

I share your dismay.

There have been flares of ego, the posturing "tests" by those that think they "know" but fail most of the tests themselves, passive aggression, veiled accusations of insincerity, recently close to outright accusations and a distinct lack of respect now; which has started to become the norm in this thread and I really hope it stops.

I already knew at the outset that sooner or later Abraxas would be implicated as a would be "cult" leader. I'll give the the forum credit - I could see it brewing for weeks, and it took longer than I estimated, but sure enough you delivered. Why ? What was the point ? Ask youself - do you take pleasure in landing these sword blows? Do you think you are "winning"?

Where is the love? It's gone fishing on account of too much FEAR and inability to see the role of the ego when it plays dirty.

Quite apart from this, it seems to me that a wanna-be cult leader would be stupid to come on Avalon! [1] - there are a small percentage (and I mean small) of people here that would out them in a second. None of whom I think I have seen posting on this thread yet but they do thier thing in peace and respect.

So I sit here thinking why do I have to sit here and watch yet another Avalon style hatchet job in progress - and then Malletzky comes along an posts just what I was thinking.

Please stop it. Bury those hatchets. Read the thread for what it is. Just ask your questions nicely please and be respectful. If you must laugh at the posers who think they are masters of this game - go ahead, but do it in private please.

Above all, please don't "With respect" , I think you are a - cult leader, fake, plaigiarist, non-sensical speaker of gibberish "with respect" anyone. It is not respect - it is bloody rude.

Abraxasinas/Moderators/Members - please have a good talk with your human sides and tell them not to escalate please.

With respect

In the love and in the light of the one infinite creator, let harmony come.

A..

[1] Bill Ryan excepted of course
Hi Anchor!

It is not THAT serious. The correspondents are not 'hostile' on the 'lower' levels of the 'personas', though it certainly appears that way.
I am NOT offended and do not detect offense in the other participants.
A forum such as this, by definition, assumes a slightly different and more tolerant notion of the 'ad hominem'.
Think of it as the 'today politically incorrect' notions of 'British Comedy', say 20-40 years ago.
At your life-experience you might remember 'sitcoms' like:
"Love Thy Neighbour" and 'Mind Your Language' and 'Only Fools and Horses' and 'George and the Dragon' and 'Are You Being Served'.

It's fun and a little 'sexist' and a little 'racist' and so on but always allowing the 'offended ones' win the arguments.
So its NOT 'sexist' or 'racist' or any of the 'insane' labels placed upon things in today's 'morally correct' society.

The ability to 'laugh at onself' has somehow be left behind in this 'correctness' and attempts not to say a 'wrong word' at a 'wrong place'.
Now the OZZIE has not yet fallen into the 'I'll sue you for this' conundrum of the litigations, as you well know.
Let us hope that the Americana of the 'I am so offended' does not become a worldwide phenomenon for the 'vulnerable sentimentalities'.

That said, yes I shall curtail the aggressive replies in a more circumspect manner.

Abraxas
Old 01-21-2010, 01:11 PM   #738
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post

Still single at the moment....where did Sabina go...I need a tantra yoga partner

so..... I ll just let you "kids" to have your fun now...no scratching, no running, wash hands after you are done and be home by 8
Sabina works at the 'Night of the Museum'.
And you know what happens in there at night don't you.
She does and knows the games played by the inhabitants of the museum.

AA

Marsina is already in your dreams.
Old 01-21-2010, 01:27 PM   #739
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmo View Post
Abraxas,

I’m sorry to hear of the suffering you have experienced with the loss of your daughter and the illness that has resulted. I can’t even imagine the heartache you must have gone through, the pain you have endured and my heart goes out to you.

I thank you for the information you have posted on this thread.

You have made your case for the validity of the ‘physics’ in your explanations and I hope that we can move forward from here with more of the ‘relevance’ of your presence here at Avalon. I wonder what further information you are to disseminate here and to what purpose these disclosures are to be used?

I think I have a general idea of where you are going with this information but am not sure. I am however enjoying the ride none the less!

Please don’t allow yourself to get drawn into ‘bickering’ as it upsets the ‘continuity of the flow’ and waste precious time. A little bit of this goes a long way.

In the end I want to hear ‘all’ of what you have to say and then I can discern. Just like everyone else reading this thread... I can make my own choices… after all that is what free will is all about.

May the Peace of the universe fill your heart and soul Abraxas.
Hi bigmo!
Thank you for your kindness. I am quite alright and can handle the physical pains, without too much discomfort at present.

In regards to the information. Well of course I understand that the science parts are hard to share. It took me a lifetime to gain the necessary comprehension not yet completed of course.

But there already have been many posts, questions and replies, which have addressed common gnosis topics.
For example the post by eric lead to his nice elaboration between the three planes of body emotions and mind in diagrams and elucidations.
I have no computer software to draw diagrams and pictures, which obviously would help.
But as said, my presence is whatever it is, but the data shall remain, once I am gone.
Doing this here is no ego-trip, but simply the culmination of the work done for decades.
I really don't know why it turned out this way and should there be no questions or 'little skirmishes', then I would not answer.
Really it was only until January 18th, that I 'had to' (yes my Logos, everyone else got their logos, so it will be meaningless to challenge me on this or play with words regarding this) prepare this 'Thuban thing'.

Relative to me it is potent and real and IT has taken its own agenda without me be required to Be or Do anything.
I cannot judge this, I can only live it. But I expect noone to share this at all.
So simply said, I'll remain as long as at least one person asks something or decides a little 'exchange' or until I am banned or asked to leave.
It really doesn't matter.

My expectation is however; that more and more people on the earth will FEEL the new archetypes and this is my agenda - to tranlate old archetypes into new ones; because the old ones have expired in their 'Use By 2009/2010' Date.

Love and Peace of Mind to you too Michael.
I can FEEL your gained Inner Peace- I am a little sensitive to those things you know.

AA
Old 01-21-2010, 01:51 PM   #740
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sollve View Post
AA,

You say that you are so compelled to share this data. Why are you so compelled? How do you feel when you are sharing? Do you feel love? Do you feel hightened (in the meaning: standing above the rest), or something else?

The Logos dear Sollve; linked to the pain and joy of human life.
How is one to explain the things one feels when leaving one's body to look for ones 'passed over' daughter? How is one to express to skeptical minds the tortures of one's soul?
Can you understand the joy of a wheelchair bound person, if this person could simply stand up and walk across a room?
Something YOU take for granted? How then does a disabled person, living in chronic pain, 'stand above the rest'.

Can you fathom that if such a disabled person has little left in life but to think about the universe and to seek for harmony missing in ones deteriorating body form?

This person MOST CERTAINLY is something else; but this person would find joys and pleasures in things others consider ordinary.
How much joy would a blind person experience in seeing a rainbow or a deaf person of hearing a song?

So some of these disabled, including autistic, peoples are 'something else'.
Some have no meaning in physical life, instead of building universes with equations (Stephen Hawking) or painting portraits with their mouth's or toes, not having arms or hands or fingers.

If you for example feel that it is Love that drives your compassion in sharing your data. Where do you feel this love is flowing? Towards those who are at the recipient end or those who are at the messenger end. If you feel nothing or equal love towards both, then how do I know the message is for me?

How do I know? Ask yourself if you can resonate with the messages or not.

You talk alot about polarization and I don't think I understand what you mean by this. Do you believe that you need to divide us or unite us? Regardless of which, why is it necessary for you to do either?

Am I a Divider? Am I a Uniter?
(72)
A [person said] to him: "Tell my brothers that they have to divide my father’s possessions with me."
He said to him: "Man, who has made me a divider?"
He turned to his disciples (and) said to them: "I am not a divider, am I?"

I'm totally all in for uniting everyone because I do feel intensly that we are all the same at the core of our beings. Some of us are lost, some are not but if we know that we find more or less of ourselves represented in everyone I find it most interesting to reach and connect. I have an infinite compassion and drive towards understanding and love, and because I have that drive I know that everyone has got it, more or less. That's why I never give up.

You are doing well indeed.

I need you to make me understand how polarization can be the answer when I'm so certain unity is, and of course none can exist without the other, but why try to maximise the polarisation, it will always be perceived to be at maximum anyway but in this NOW we know how it is and therefor how the maximum polarization is manifested. If we in every NOW try to minimize the polarization from the NOW we percieved as before, even if the next NOW feels like it is at maximum wouldn't this still be the prefered way of doing things? In my world and reality it is. Why not in your's?

Unity in Oneness becomes Loneliness!
Unity in Twoness becomes Polarity within the Oneness!
Unity in Twoness in Separation allows the Polarity to Express Itself!
Unity in Separation allows the Polarities to Learn to form a more newer and better Unity, than existed before.

Wow! I'm applauding you stamina! It only takes me a couple of replies to get totally exhausted and you seem to be able to carry on through out the whole day. Awesome!

I do what I am still capable of doing for my Logos.

Thanks for your time and understanding my lack of understanding.

Come on Sollve; I have always LOVED the Scandinavian Free Spirit.
You've got it too. Wayshowers for the World of not being so damn serious and to reconnect to nature -Scandinavian groupmind addressing of course.

Your friend in unity,
Sollve
AA

Last edited by abraxasinas; 01-21-2010 at 01:55 PM.
Old 01-21-2010, 02:37 PM   #741
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

In Love and Light...
i will NOT follow into the dark

In Love and Light
i will follow the call

In Love and Light
i will NOT fall into the hole

In Love and Light
i will serve mercifully

In Love and Light,
i will Not Falter..
Old 01-21-2010, 02:54 PM   #742
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Uncle John!

A little Egyption History and Mythology is appropriate.

[Robert Sceptico and Logan Antico meet in the cafe 'Solaris', near the Conference Hall on campus of New Alexandria University.
They had both just attended a symposium on the relevance of mythos to the paradigm of modern scientific thought and analysis.]

Logan Antico: "Did you not think that the talk by the Egyptian Mythology specialist has relevance to our science and its modus operandi, Robert?
The Egyptian doggod and 'Guide of the Dead', Anubis, is known as the 'Khaibit' or Shadow.
He's the jackal-headed statue atop the sarcophagi and the watchdog to the entombed mummies."

Robert Sceptico: "Well, one can superimpose a scientific meaning onto the written hieroglyphic encodings, I guess.
I did find the poetic riddle, ascribed to the Ibisgod Thoth interesting though.
Thoth is known as Hermes Trismegistos, keeper of the tripartite wisdom to the Greeks and the Egyptians and is renown as the founder of alchemy, the old ancestral chemistry.
And his symbol is the Caduceus; the symbol of the medical profession as the 'Staff of Healing' of the Greek physician Aesculapius, modelled on the Egyptian healer-priest Imhotep and the god Nefertum, son of the 'masonic God' Ptah and his wife Sekhmet at the capital of Memphis.
The Caduceus has two serpents, one white and one black, intertwining in the infinity symbol around the staff; it's also the 'Serpent Rod' of Aaron and Moses, coded in Exodus.7.10-15.
Our practising doctors have lost one of the serpents in their medical history - to image their opposition to holistic principles, which they consider unscientific, I suppose."

Robert Sceptico: "There is even a western tradition of initiation, which draws upon this partial understanding of the ancient covenant as coded in the scrolls of antiquity.
The concepts of freemasonry for instance draw much upon the Egyptian wisdom scrolls of the Ibis-God Thoth and its companion of the Architect-Bull-God Apis-Ptah, both in league with the old Sun-God Ra, centred as the Family of Ra in the Egyptian capitol city of Memphis at the time of the 'Old Kingdom' say the 3rd to 6th dynasties from 2750 BC to 2255 BC and encompassing pharaohs such as Zoser, Khufu and Pepi.

The centralised Egyptian government had collapsed by about 2230 BC of the 7th and 8th dynasties in an intermediate period and the gain of political importance by nonroyal administrators saw a shift from the Egyptian capital from Memphis to Heracleopolis in dynasties 9 and 10 and then to Thebes in the 'Middle Kingdom' of dynasties 11 to 13 and the period from about 2134 to 1668 BC.
Pharaoh Mentuhotep II succeeded to 'reunify' Egypt about 2047 BC and the 12th dynasty king Amenemhet reestablished Memphis as a capital and the Family of Ra was renamed as the Family of Amon-Ra, after the pharaohic lineages.

The biblical time of Joseph is placed into the reign of Amenhetep, with Joseph's '17th birthday' in 1976 BC, coded in Genesis.37.2 and the sojourn of 'Jacob' (like Joseph as quasihistorical figure), can be dated as Jacob's '130th birthday' to 1954 BC and his 'death' at 1937 BC, (Genesis.47.9,28).

A 'golden age' of Egyptian art, literature and architecture ended when invaders from Palestine, often called 'shepherd kings of Hyksos' assumed foreign rulership over the eastern delta from their capital Avaris and spanning the 14th to 18th dynasties from 1720 BC to 1570 BC; when Ahmose I finally subdued the Hyksos in Egypt's reunification and to end the Hyksos interlude.
The 18th dynasty then began the 'New Kingdom', which would last until 1070 BC and encircles the biblical characters of Moses and Aaron and Joshua.
The birth of Aaron and Moses under the Theban unification of Horemheb is dated at 1322 and 1319 BC respectively, coded in Exodus.2.4,14; Numbers.33.38-39 and Deuteronomy.34.7., with 1279 BC as the 390th year of the Egyptian captivity and 40 years in the wilderness of Sinai ending 1199 BC.

In 1669 BC, the 'Egyptian bondage' for the 'Children of Israel' began and would last for 430 years until the Exodus in 1239 BC under pharaoh Ramses II, ruling from 1291 BC to 1224 BC in the 19th dynasty.
During the 18th dynasty, Amenhotep III, who reigned from 1386 to 1349 BC renamed the sungod Ra as Aton and his son Amenhotep IV, reigning from 1349 BC to 1334 BC, abandoned the capital Thebes for Akhetaton, renamed himself Ikhnaton (or Akhenaton, meaning Aton is satisfied) and with his queen Nefertiti sought to instigate a monotheistic religion as the first historical figure to do so.
The religious reformation was shortlived however, with Ikhnaton's son Tutankhamen returning the capital to Thebes and returning to the old rituals of the priests who had fought any attempts to undermine the authority of the God Amon and his polytheistic following.
But Ikhnaton's 'One God' represented a religious revolution in proclaiming Aton to be the one and only true God; a legacy of the idea and story of 'Joseph's God' who helped Joseph's notoriety as a capable 'interpreter of dreams', coded in Genesis.40.5-23; 41.1-46."

Logan Antico: "This would have been the Egyptian form of gnosis, the 'Teacher of Righteousness' in the form of Thoth transmuting into Hermes Trismegistos in parallel with Amon-Ra becoming the 'One true God'
of Ikhnaton and Nefertiti and absorbing the qualities of Thoth and Ptah in the process.
The symbol of freemasonry are the encircled 'Mason's Tools', which are associated with the hieroglyphic 'cartouche' of the 'Ren' or name of Ptah as the archetype for Ra as the universal spirit Atum or Aton, which had built and created the universe.
And so the Western esoteric traditions are attempting to play the role of 'Joseph in Egypt' as the cosmic 'Teacher of Righteousness' initiating the ones, who are able to guard and wisely use the knowledge of the true understanding."

Robert Sceptico: "Furthermore, Ptah is said to have been married to Sekhmet, who was a lionheaded goddess and the daughter of Ra as the symbolic right or solar eye of Ra; the lunar left eye being the 'all seeing
eye' of Horus, who in the third generation of the Egyptian family of gods married Sekhmet as the bullheaded goddess Hathor, symbolised by a mirror.
Originally, Ra or Atum thought of himself as righteyed as herself and in using a mirror, he created an image in the lefteyed serpent Apep, who refused to play any games with his image as himself however.
In his displeasure, Ra threw his right solar eye at Apep, who had to image this in his left lunar eye.
But this allowed a second generation as the twinship of lefteyed Shu and righteyed Tefnut in the Egyptian Lion of Truth to become born in a release of creative energy of reproduction and through Ra masturbating to release his seed in her as Apep's image and so fertilising the SkyEarth.
The righteyed Geb became the Earth and the lefteyed Nut became the lifted Sky and then they created the third generation in the lefteyed Osiris and the righteyed Isis, doubled in a mirrored twinship in the righteyed Set and the lefteyed Nephthys.
The fourth generation so could intermarry for genetic variablity in the doubled twinship.
Osiris, as the Djed or 'Tree of Life' became an archetype for the number 1 as the Khu or 'Spirit' and Isis became the number 2 as the Ab or the 'Throne of the Heart'.

Their children became numbers 3 and 4 as the righteyed Horus of the 'All Seeing Eye' and the 'Spiritual Body' of the Sahu; and the lefteyed Bast or Pasht of the 'Sistrum' in the Ba of the 'Soul'.
Now Set and Nephthys also had a child in Anubis, the Khaibit or Shadow of the Jackal-headed 'Opener of the Way' and the 'Guide of the Dead; but the story goes, that the fatherhood of Anubis is in dispute.
Osiris is said to have had a loveaffair with both of his 'sisters' Isis and Nephthys to reproduce his own lefteyedness in a son to an also lefteyed mother.

And so Anubis was born, knowing that he was lefteyed after his mother Nephthys, but he was initially confused because he could not image the righteyedness of his supposed father Set, there was an uncleanliness about his image as the image of his father, imaging the lefteyedness
of his father's brother Osiris.
Anubis was like a shadow between the right eye imaging the left as well as the other way around.
But as Anubis pondered his origins, he came across his grandparents testimony and it dawned upon him, that the ever repeating generations of the cleanly sexed oneeyednesses could be made impure in stopping the generations going on and on infinitely.
Anubis went to his grandparents and asked them if they would be willing to extend the fourth generation in archetypical blueprint and they agreed and their parents agreed also.
And so righteyed Geb became renamed as Tehuti or Thoth as the number 5 and as the Ibis or 'Mind' and symbolised in the Caduceus, as the 'Lord of Time', 'Keeper of the Akashic Records', Scribe to the Gods' and 'Patron of the Healers'.
Anubis' lefteyed grandmother Nut became the archetypical number 6 as Maat, symbolised in a 'White Feather of Truth', given to her by her mother Tefnut, renamed as the stargoddess Seshat; because she had existed before the Sky was born as Nut and the Earth was born as Geb.
Now the legacy of Seshat was the right solar eye of Tefnut and Seshat could now give that legacy to her granddaughter Maat in a renaming of lefteyed Maat as the righteyed Sekhmet.
And so the Sekhem or 'Power' was given to the hieroglyph of the number 6 and the symbol of the mirror, reflecting the right eye in the left eye and vice versa.
Now righteyed Thoth could relate as archetypical brother to lefteyed Osiris and righteyed Set and lefteyed Maat could relate as archetypical sister to righteyes Isis and lefteyed Nephthys.
Righteyed Horus was however matched with his lefteyed twinsister Bast and lefteyed Anubis had no righteyed companion whatsoever.

And Anubis found the key in the testimony of his greatgrandparents Shu and Tefnut, the leonine twinship of the Egyptian Truth.
After the SkyEarth of Shu and the EarthSky of Tefnut had been created by Ra's seed in his imagination; the righteyed Tefnut and the lefteyed Shu were as one and Ra decreed that they could not reproduce to be separated yet again as he had been before he had created the heshe-shehe duality in one; that is a circle of 360 days could not be broken any more in the linearity of the serpent Apep.

But righteyed Ra had looked at lefteyed Apep in the commonly created righteyed-lefteyed ShuTefnut mirror and they both had seen a righteyed Thoth and a lefteyed Maat as their potential grandchildren in the mirror.
And righteyed Thoth was willing to play a game of checkers chess with Ra, imagining to be the image of the image as a lefteyed goddess of the mirror, also known as Hathor or Athyr, and being the 'Goddess of Beauty and Love' and the 'Patroness of Womanhood' in Ra's imagination.
And Ra fell madly in love with his own imagination as herself as Hathor and so both, the solar right eye of the day and the lunar left eye of the night became extended as one part in 72 or 10 degrees in 360 degrees in a new cycle, and those five days allowed Geb and Nut to be born as the children of Shu and Tefnut, separated from the oneness of the 360 degrees for five days and five nights."

Logan Antico: "And exactly this is coded in the bible as a mysterious passage noone, to my knowledge, has ever deciphered in a logical correspondence to the facts:
Isaiah.38.7-8: "And this shall be a sign unto thee from the LORD, that the LORD will do this thing that he has spoken;
Behold, I will bring again the shadow of the degrees, which is gone down in the sundial of Ahaz, ten degrees backward.
So the sun returned ten degrees, by which degrees it was gone down."

Then Ahaz is symbolised by the sungod Ra, for AHAZ=1+8+1+26=36=18+18=RR=GOD+10 and 10 times 36 being the closure of the circle again."

Robert Sceptico: "A nice example for how the mythologies of ancient Egypt are found in the bible, if one can only decode the mysterious passages through omniscience.
And Ra is Yahwhey the God of the Hebrews, just as it is the God of Ikhnaton and Nefertiti.

But 10 children became born, five for the day and five for the night, all together constituting a new creation; the first five children being Osiris with Isis and Set with Nephthys and an archetype, who could combine the duality of right and left in one.
This mutation is the Egyptian Christ in a starborn Horus, who can be said to be in the womb of Isis, before she became pregnant by Osiris.
And there you have the continuity of the ten archetypes in Hathor becoming the lefteyed number 6 relative to the righteyed Horus as the number 3.
Bast as the lefteyed archetypical number 4 becomes the lovematch for a righteyed Anubian image,
who as the 'Shadow' perfectly mirrors the duality of the number 6 as the archetype of the number 9.
The number 7 is then taken by Nephthys as the 'Sacred Chalice', containing the seeds of both the lefteyed Osiris and the righteyed Set to bring forth the 'Shadow' of the 'Starborn Horus' in the Sahu of the 'Spiritual Body'; the 'Physical Body' or Khat, being the archetypical number 10=1+0 in Set. The lefteyed 'Doubleseeded Soul' of Nephthys then is known as the Ka.
The five shadows for Osiris, Isis, Nephthys, Set and Horus so become Geb/Thoth, Nut/Maat/Bast, Tefnut/Sekhmet, Shu/Ptah and Anubis in the order specified.
The righteyed Stargoddess Seshat as Tefnut is matched to the lefteyed Ptah as Shu in the undifferentiated SkyEarth, manifesting as righteyed Sekhmet and lefteyed Ptah in the Memphian Family.
Righteyed Sekhmet becomes lefteyed Hathor in relationship with righteyed Horus, who is also represented as lefteyed Ptah through his 'starborn' status and doubling the archetypical number 6 in a bisexuality reflected in the Anubian number 9.
The righteyed Anubis is matched to lefteyed Bast in archetypes 9 and 4; and the lefteyed Anubis is matched to righteyed Seshat via the twoeyed 'starsisterbrother' Sekhmet-Anubis in the mirror of 69.
Sekhmet's 6 interchanges with Hathor's 6 in Seshat's 6 and matches in the righteyed Horus coupling with the lefteyed Hathor and lefteyed Horus coupling with righteyed Sekhmet in 3 and in 6.
The lefteyed Anubis so becomes the 'real shadow' for the 'unreal' lefteyed Horus and the 'real shadow' of 'unreal' righteyed Anubis becomes the lefteyed Horus in the mirror of the 69=96.
Merging the 'starry twinships' then results in a twoeyed Horus lovematched to a twoeyed Hathor-Sekhmet and Anubis matched to a twoeyed Seshat-Bast.
The righteyed Anubis is also the righteyed Thoth and the lefteyed Bast is also the lefteyed Maat.
Ptah is the archetypical number 8 and the hieroglyphic Ren or 'Name' as the Logos or Word of Christ and the 'Amen' of the Egyptian pharaohs."

Logan Antico: "This is the number-letter code in some hieroglyphic form; say you define the archetypical number 6 in a right-left-right, or even-odd-even sequence in: Sekhmet*-Hathor-Sekhmet=24-15-6; then you can define the archetypes in resonating letters of the alphabet; here in X-O-F.
The highest frequency is a unified principle in a 'stargoddess' say as 24 in the symbol for the Egyptian Ankh or Cross in 24=15+9=2+4=1+5=6 and the number 15 becoming a starsymbol for Sirius, associated with Hathor's mirror say and the numeral 6 representing the named goddesses in its archetype."

Robert Sceptico: "Indeed, and you find the reason for the continuing Egyptian mythology, which tells the story of Set becoming jealous of his brother Osiris's popularity with the Egyptians as a God of fertility and of
being the God of the Spirit or Khu; Set being the God of the Body or Khat.
So Set, with 72 companions builds a box or sarcophagus as a pretend gift for Osiris and invites his brother to a banquet in his honour; during which Set asks Osiris to lay in the sarcophagus to see if it fits his size.
When in the sarcophagus, Set shut the coffer's lid and threw it into the Nile, where Osiris drowned; and his corpse was carried to Byblos, where the lamenting Isis found it near a tamarisk tree and then brought it back into Egypt.
Set then cut Osiris into 14 pieces and caused all the pieces to be spread around Egypt."

AA

You have left out the most important parts in much of this "history".
Least we not forget what Isis did when she brought Osiris back? And the full story of of how she did it? Because that IS what should be focused on when these stories are recounted.

This is a very watered down, and slanted version of Egyptian history in my opinion.
Old 01-21-2010, 02:55 PM   #743
SABINA
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post

You are still young you will find your partner before you got eaten I am sure
about that. Did you gogle Kamasutra??
by the way got scared about all that talk about Nazi Iam german
Irony of the Karma. sabina
Old 01-21-2010, 03:03 PM   #744
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
You have left out the most important parts in much of this "history".
Least we not forget what Isis did when she brought Osiris back? And the full story of of how she did it? Because that IS what should be focused on when these stories are recounted.

This is a very watered down, and slanted version of Egyptian history in my opinion.
The post would have been too long had I continued with the story Brook.
The question was about Ptah and I cut the story short after Ptah was not in the story any more.
If someone asks about the continuations of the story, I shall provide it.
As the expert on Egyptology, I am sure you can enlighten your 'friends' much better than myself.

Cheers from the NASI Abraxas and Prost the Serpent's Ale!

AA as in H.AA.RP, the raygun of Draconis!
Old 01-21-2010, 03:40 PM   #745
abraxasinas
_

From viking's thread: Another weird cloud!

The size of this ring is about 12,000x12,000 furlongs and represents a 'shadow image' of the 'things to come'.
As encoded in Revelation.21.16 and Ezekiel.48 (the latter 25,000 cubits square in total); the 'City of Light' will be a Mother Spacehip of dimensions 12,000 furlongs a side or 3,000 furlongs a side for a 12,000 furlong perimeter and a 'covered area' of 9 million square furlongs or 360,000 square kilometers.

A furlong is about 200 meters and so the diameter of the 'New Jerusalem' as a 'New City of Light' is so 2200 kilometers underscaled in so 600 kilometers.
If taken as a circle, the area of 360,000 square kilometers defines a Radius of so 340 kilometers and a diameter of so 677 kilometers, which is the size of the 'cloud' over Western Australia

AA

A Cubit is about 18 inches of 45 centimeters and so the 'four gates' times three of the 'New Jerusalem' in that depiction will have approximate sizes of 12 kilometers.

Update Below
Posted January 18, 2010

The images above is what my contact sent which shows a wide band ring covering many
hundreds of miles across the south west of Australia with a small dot (presumably cloud)
shown just right of center.

I saved the loop of the area when I checked the site several hours later but unfortunately it was
encrypted not to permit this. The loop is not now on the site but the satellite image taken at
16:30 UTC is also very interesting. It shows a very large rotating over the western Australia
where the mysterious large ring appeared from which a small but brief condense trail formed
off the coastline and from the center what had been the huge ring a series of what appears to
be three mini spiraling arms are seen moving out of the area, moving north east. This is one
of those rare occasions when I could buy weather experimentation effects or other experiments
being performed by HAARP are being observed. It is hoped to receive an explanation from the
Australian Government Weather Bureau for these series of strange effects.
Posted at 4.15 pm US Eastern. January 16, 2010. Colin Andrews

Written at 2230 Hrs (US Eastern) 15th
January 2010.

A contact in Australia just alerted me to
what he describes as "very strange
weather taking place over the south
west of Australia". He told me to go to
the national weather satellite images if
I could not open the images he
attached (See left). By the time I had
discovered the e-mail and checked,
the large clearly defined ring had
mostly dissipated but still was just
visible on a time loop which was
spiraling counter clockwise (Low
Pressure system).

Only remains of the huge ring now moving away north east as several small spiraling arms.
Satellite Image by Australian Government.

"There is very strange weather happening here - please check"

Other similar circles and rings seen on radar

================================================== ====

Updated:
January 18, 2010
By Colin Andrews

My contact sent me two additional photographs taken on the 16th (15th in the USA) and
also at my request sent an inquiry to the weather observatory at Kalgoorlie and Giles in
Western Australia and received this reply:

From: Kalgoorlie-Boulder Met Office (kalgoorlie_met@bom.gov.au)
Sent:Monday, 18 January 2010 7:18:17 PM
To: xxxx removed

Hi Allan,

Early Saturday there were sort of concentric circles of echoes between 200 Kms
and 400 Kms from Kalgoorlie-Boulder. However there was no weather around
this area from which radar signals might have been reflected. It would therefore
seem to be due to what is referred to as "anomalous propagation ".(false
echoes) or even possibly dust in the atmosphere.

Regards, Andy, Kalgoorlie-Boulder Met. Office.

Taken at 1430 hrs. Cloud cover has moved position but the ring remains
in the same position but less well defined.

This satellite image shows cloud cover over Australia at 1630 hrs on the 16
January, 2010 which tends to support the met office statement that there was
no weather over that area from which the radar could have been reflected.

Taken at 1117hrs, noting the position of the ring from state border.

Old 01-21-2010, 03:42 PM   #746
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Old 01-21-2010, 03:46 PM   #747
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by SABINA View Post
You are still young you will find your partner before you got eaten I am sure
about that. Did you gogle Kamasutra??
by the way got scared about all that talk about Nazi Iam german
Irony of the Karma. sabina
Hi Sabina

I can Google tantra or kamasutra and besides some XXX etc stuff nothing much comes out...well there are "workshops" that like to charge hilarious amounts etc...also I doubt though that anyone in my area is an "expert" in such things (perhaps it is time i become an expert..hehe...imagine that a..)

Breath in...feel your breath...feel it...going up....the rising....breath..now spread the....energy...and let it fill you inside...the energy....cumming...all over you...than just breath out and relax

this completes our session for today

What I would prefer is some pristine information about this not something that was "modernized"

scared of the past? the Reich was also down here...they were not alone, Mussolini also had an appetite...people died, "territory" was lost...grandma told me some stories about how it was...2 of my uncles were forcibly drafted and froze somewhere in Russia (not official though)...it was not pleasant ... but that is the past...don't let it hunt you....do not let older generations to pass-on the problems (like here when the cave with the bodies of people killed after the war was "discovered"...and they started worming up the hate again...etc) amm I am getting too off topic now...

Old 01-21-2010, 04:01 PM   #748
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The post would have been too long had I continued with the story Brook.
The question was about Ptah and I cut the story short after Ptah was not in the story any more.
If someone asks about the continuations of the story, I shall provide it.
As the expert on Egyptology, I am sure you can enlighten your 'friends' much better than myself.

Cheers from the NASI Abraxas and Prost the Serpent's Ale!

AA as in H.AA.RP, the raygun of Draconis!
I already have...in my own way. but for the sake of this thread my view has been stated...the information you you have presented is slanted, and watered down.

I will leave you with words from a stone tables
washed up on a beach and reached the British Museum from Egypt in
1805. Cataloged as Stella #797

“Mighty and great is Ptah, who rendered power to the gods and their kas: through his heart, by
which Horus became Ptah; and through his tongue, by which Thoth became Ptah.
When the eye sees, the ears hear, and the nose breathes, they report to the heart. It is the
heart that brings forth every issue, and the tongue that repeats the thought of the heart.
Thus were
fashioned all the gods: even Atum and his Ennead.
Every divine word has come into existence through the heart’s thought and tongue’s
command.
..”
“Thus it was—by such speech—that the kas were created and the maid servants of the kas.
“It is these that make all sustenance, all food; all that is liked and all that is loathed.
“Thus it was he who gave life to the peaceful and death to the transgressor.
“Thus it was he who made every work, every craft...”
Old 01-21-2010, 04:25 PM   #749
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member

I love this humorous side of Abrax. Love it.

Could you comment on the unification of souls Abrax?

And not to worry, I will never run out of questions.
Old 01-21-2010, 04:39 PM   #750
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
I already have...in my own way. but for the sake of this thread my view has been stated...the information you you have presented is slanted, and watered down.

I will leave you with words from a stone tables washed up on a beach and reached the British Museum from Egypt in
1805. Cataloged as Stella #797

“Mighty and great is Ptah, who rendered power to the gods and their kas: through his heart, by
which Horus became Ptah; and through his tongue, by which Thoth became Ptah.
When the eye sees, the ears hear, and the nose breathes, they report to the heart. It is the
heart that brings forth every issue, and the tongue that repeats the thought of the heart. Thus were
fashioned all the gods: even Atum and his Ennead.
Every divine word has come into existence through the heart’s thought and tongue’s
command...”
“Thus it was—by such speech—that the kas were created and the maid servants of the kas.
“It is these that make all sustenance, all food; all that is liked and all that is loathed.
“Thus it was he who gave life to the peaceful and death to the transgressor.
“Thus it was he who made every work, every craft...”

Well well. The watered down version of Thuban is washed and cleansed by the stone tablets of Ptah as Thoth washed up on the beach and teleported to the British museum from which our Egyptian Goddess of the Sothian knowledge has left her throne of majesty in the Ab of Isis to bless the poor Thuban dragon souls with her sublime and splendiferous wisdom of Egyptian lore.

Well done my queen Nefertiti, says Akhenaten, bowing to Aton ex Ra satisfied.

Nfr-Nfrw-Itn,

AA
Closed Thread