Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2010, 12:22 PM   #551
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Hi Abrax, thanks for your reply. Basicly, I really started reading the Urantia book few years ago...but I only started...as I didn't found the concepts presented there being in tune with my own vibrational state at that time, nor I have the feeling I must go back and read the whole book.

As I read what you replied, it becomes obvious to me that actually, I did answered my questions with my hypothetical answers. To specify some things, I will use excerpts of your post and comment on them:

Quote:
And yet your idea of the 8D is appropriate if you do not associate it with the 'standard ideas' as portrayed in the above.
No, I don't really associate the multidimensional, and therefore the 8D, with any "standard ideas".

Quote:
The ascension of Gaia from 4D spacetime into 5D spacetime is an UNPRECEDENTED Cosmic Event, that will reconfigure the Entire Universe.
This is getting clearer and clearer to me now...there's something "special" going on and we're all a part of it. I guess, we should considere us being "lucky" (I know lucky is not the apropriate word for this) to be here and now!

Quote:
It is not some 'wishy-washy' concept where the ETs from 26D interact with the ETs from 25D and fight some 'Galactic Battle' over the 'Poor Gaians' stuck in 4D; the latter awaiting deliverence from this state of affairs from their ET-Friends in 15D.

Your 8D-9D nexus point is 'crucial' not as some 'place' from where the ETs are coming from; BUT as an intersection of the 4D spacetime with itself at the same locale.
This is more INTERDIMENSIONAL, than it is MULTIDIMENSIONAL.

The physics and mathematics of the matter shows you what can become physical 5D reality and what is fantasy and cannot manifest as such.
I've never considered the "creation", no matter how multi/interdimensional it is, to be a place where battles should be battled. I don't even consider there are any battles...except one, which is the battle to unify the one that is with the one that isn't. Like said in your beautifull Parabel...the moment the gardener realise he is the planter and visa versa, that's the moment of unification.

Quote:
So your 8D-9D nexus point is a nexus point of INFOLDMENT, a MIRROR between Translation-Rotation and Vibration.
And that point of INFOLDMENT...this is what I considered as "the Mistery".

So I guess, the things are getting clearer now...but still much to learn here.

thanks again
malletzky
Old 01-16-2010, 01:34 PM   #552
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

hey abrax... why do you live in canberra? is it somewhere you think is safe? or you have no need to be safe in a physical form?
i am as curious as anyone else about you.. and i am just happy your only 3 hrs away, and that one day we may meet... i live in orange nsw..
i have followed this forum and project camelot from day dot. i am concerned for my and my kids future. their protection is of my only importance and i have to try to protect them from a distance.
i have, from a very early age new that the way our race is living is not how it was meant to live. i have known there is something out there i cannot reach just yet.. i was told once that by the age of 35 i would get what i am after.. but that is still a few yrs away..
do you see me obtaining my/universal truth?
i would be interested in getting your email in a private message and we could exchange a few teachings to help me raise my vibrations a little more.. so i could raise my childrens too make them stronger... because i am afraid the people they are around drain what i try to manifest in them..

bennycog is back
Old 01-16-2010, 02:48 PM   #553
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

Abraxas,

Your posts continue to amaze me and thank you for your comments.

You state that the rising of Gaia from the 4th to the 5th dimensions is an event of universal proportions which is truly an exciting proposition and I tremble at the thought!

However, will all or most, humans recognize this transition or phase shift? (it would seem that they should even into the 3D)

Or is it that experiences of these transformations are reserved only for the select few of higher ‘esoteric’ conscious vibration. If that is the case then isn’t this just another ‘elitist’ ascension practice that only the ‘chosen few’ are ‘allowed’ to recognize or understand? (the world is full of stories such as these like the followers of Hailbop or the Jonestown believers)

Why would it be so difficult to find the ‘mirroring’ of these ‘manifestations’ that are to come into the 3D as is the creation?

Without 3D confirmations… (from where we experience most of our awareness and human impressions) what’s the point? (I think this is what Jesus faced with his disciples except for the fact that he rose from death to show that death had no hold on him)

These beautiful things that you speak of can seemingly be proven by mathematics? ( my heart wants you to be right but my mind… hmmm) Of the billions on this earth, how many can follow the mathematics? How can you prove that it is true, even to yourself if there is not 3D confirmation?

I hear a few on these forums talk about existing for billions of years or millions of lifetimes or coming from the 12th, 24th, or 50th dimensions or from wherever. (as far as I know they could all be delusional human beings in 3D, even though they claim they are
not… yeah right and I’m the Easter Bunny… who rides on roller skates around my spherical universe that only expands in proportion to the speed with which I accelerate my skates)

So can you point to definitive 3D experiences ‘most’ should recognize as these transformations begin to unfold and to manifest? And by what period of time will these events have occurred?

Peace
Old 01-16-2010, 05:52 PM   #554
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for your work Sirebard Beardris. A true composition. The amount of space and time is incredible. In each, our own universe brought together by love. A mystery revealed and a new one begins...

The past and future are fluid, stories become stories but the source is still the same.

Amazing to think how much is created from this, growing against infinity, only to ebb and flow with love forever....

Last edited by Magamud; 01-16-2010 at 06:00 PM.
Old 01-16-2010, 05:57 PM   #555
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
Hi Spregovori!

You are using extremely generalized concepts here, which cannot be answered except in similar generalities.
Yes it was generalized...I think I was hoping for a "cooking recipe" answer

step A - do this
step B - do that
step C - boil for 5 minutes
etc...

Do not know hot to un-generalize it...

But I think I have managed to make a "thesis" of a sort (from the given answers)...something that almost anyone can "like" and use....although it may be generalized...and it may lack the "details" necessary to implement it.

Details were "overlooked" since it can be...for example..hard to explain how to make omlet du fromage with an electric kitchen appliances to the stone age man.

Or I might just lack the necessary background (like voyager and urantia books etc) For example Rok=18+15+11=44=DD I have 0 idea about "my number" being 44 etc (my first name is Rok)

But than again...it might not matter..since at one stage...I might as well find out that the infromation in the books has been either falsified or requires additional "hard-core" studies (of the Sumerian tablets for example)...since...when can one actually say that he/she can entirely comprehend it?

When can (if even) one distinct between following the infromation and actually understanding the infromation?

To all that might be interested... my "master thesis" :

Us people see what we want to see, we create this with our thoughts. Our thoughts are the result of what we perceive with our senses. By thinking about something we help to manifest it. All that is, is our own doing, here for us to experience it and learn from it. To learn to appreciate what could one day be a harmony of life.

Each can be individual. Each can choose his/her own way of individuality.

You choose what to believe.
You choose what to create.
You choose what to be.
You choose what to experience.

There are no mistakes. There are just learning experiences.

No fear of someone telling you what you must do.
No fear of someone dictating you the rules on how you must do it.
No fear of someone doing it for you.

You can/will hold the responsibility for everything you create.

At the end of all things, the final choice is always yours to make.

Your life, your choice.

Coming from within you or from some outside stimulus...the choice you make is yours...no one else can do it for you.

I think this is something almost (almost!=all) anyone can relate to. This is something I can call a Free Will (with 1 exception)

Are you a smiling, slim, long black-haired girl in your twenties and you just made a choice to trans-locate to my bed and it did not work?

Are you a space "freak" and just made a choice to teleport to Mars and it did not work?

Why it did not work?

It might be that you are simply not the "master of the universe" and would actually need a space craft or something?

(about the girl part...if you happen to be in the area I believe something can be arranged...a "jump room to jump bedroom"

have fun people...or at least...try to

Old 01-16-2010, 07:41 PM   #556
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Abrax for explaining those things for me.
We are all one yes, higher/ lower i have always said there are many worlds within worlds and we walk these worlds as higher levels or lower ones. This makes sense.
And we are all mirror images /parallels.
Some say they have almost met with their other self i have not experienced this can i ask what would happen if this occurred or is this impossible.Am i confusing this with a doppleganger and what is a doppleganger anyway.

Memories are coming back to me and through regression i have seen who i was / am which was very humbling when you re- connect it is the most wonderful thing to experience.

Last edited by Jacqui D; 01-16-2010 at 09:46 PM.
Old 01-16-2010, 07:55 PM   #557
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Everything is perfect

M1 *
Adamui
Commander Adam
Abraxas
Inspector General

Old 01-16-2010, 08:30 PM   #558
hippihillbobbi
Avalon Senior Member

Abraxas --

thanks for your answers to my previous questions, but--at the risk of pestering you--i would like to ask if you would focus on the part of my 1st question (i haven't figured out how to cut & paste it onto this message...duh!) which has to do with the relative awareness of those 3-d entities NOT ascending. will there be fear, sadness, joy, jealously or simply Unawareness on the part of these who are doing something else besides ascending, re: this ascension of those they may even know or be close-to? i think perhaps this is something Bigmo is also asking about in a post above.

2) Abraxas ..... i am having a good bit of difficulty understanding how only 144,000 human entities (approx. 1 out of 50,000 per 7.2 billion earth-inhabitants) will be evolved enough to ascend at this coming major transition. this just seems like such a low number to me ..... even just considering the people i know myself. since it's been stated numerous times (in LoO at least) that if one is even "51%" oriented toward service-to-others, one is "capable of" ascension ........ does this not render the "144,000" a rather pessimistic prognostication? is this number symbolic perhaps (though i haven't gotten that impression from you)? i DO realize that everyone not ascending will progress appropriately through other experiences and that "all will be well" for each of us "shards," no matter the particular outcome for any one of us during this dramatic shift ....... but these calculations/predictions of how many will be able to ascend "soon" somehow just don't resonate with me. Please Help!

fondly,
hippihill

Last edited by hippihillbobbi; 01-16-2010 at 08:39 PM.
Old 01-16-2010, 11:11 PM   #559
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Dear me, no my dear Steven!

You have misunderstood the reply. The Andromedan stated, through Alex Collier, that they DID NOT KNOW where the 'elders' came from. This and the opening of the 12th dimension.

I did understand your reply, but I disagree with your statement about the "elder".

I then outlined in some detail, that the Draconians (of Collier) as well as the Lyrans (of Collier) are the GrandChildren of the 'founding elders'.
As you see, there is a missing generation - the Paa Taal (Collier), who are the 'common ancestors' of both the 'Draconian ' 'Dark STS' brotherhood say and the 'Lyran' 'Light STO' brotherhood (which then (Collier) gave issue to the Pleiadeans and the humans).

You have a very strong perspective of generation and lineage. It is good, but not absolute. We are all brothers and sisters under Creation, there is no hierarchy of importance in the hand of Creator. We are not from the lineage of the draconians, we are from a different composure. Draconians and dows are races hydrogen based form of life, while we human are oxygen based. We might have draconian DNA, but it was done unnaturally.

Nowhere did I even mention your 'Great Galactic War' as being anything else but a 'war between archetypes'. I did however separate the observer perspective of Andromeda as being extragalactic, whilst the 'Alpha Draconians', as well as the Lyran-Pleiadean-Human perspectives are from the intergalactic observation platform.

Yes, I understand your statement that your point of view (Thuban records) is from a higher perspective than the andromedans from Collier. But I simply do not believe it.

Then I attempted to clarify the Paa Taal as being a 'unified' observation point and I should have clarified, that this unified perspective 'transcends' all of your and Collier's notion of the 'Great Galactic War' in this galaxy and as say observed by the Andromdean extragalactic viewpoint.
You can write your own story about those 'wars of the Stars' OR you can accept the many other legends about those wars in editorial function or copycat fashion.

Or you can believe the "Thuban records" like you do. I do not believe them, that is why my point of view differ.

So yes, the Draconians (and all other races) are descendants from the Elders but the Elders are 'a generation' removed through the intermissiary of the Paa Taal. As the participants of the 'Great Galactic Wars' are all akin 'Grandchildren' of the Elders and akin Children of the Paa Taal; all of them remain 'in ambivalence' or mystery as to their origins.

Once again, it does not matter where you come from in the face of Creator, we are all sisters and brothers equal in the perspective of Creation that hold us all in consciousness. There is no proclaimed superior race, no decree written by Creation to let one race "rule" over another. Draconians are foreign to our universe, but welcome to live in peace as long as they accept to respect "Freewill" of self evolution without intervention. This is not from me, but from what Creation tells me. You can of course disagree and think I'm completely dreaming me inner knowledge, it is something that does not bother me. I expect the same attitude from you of course.

You can attempt to induce me to 'describe' the 'Great Galactic Wars' until the holy cows of Hathor return from Egypt, I will not do so.
In your attempt to contradict my data base by and through your comparative data obtained by a variety of other sources and authors; you are conveniently omitting my statement, that all of those 'star wars records' depict secondary and tertiary accounts and manifestations of the archetypes FOUNDED by the Elders and MANIFESTED by the Paa Taal and then RECORDED by the Third Generation.

The only sources I used to dialogue with you is my inner knowledge, and Alex Collier message received from the andromedans. The "Great Galactic War" came to be when draconians where "sent" in our Universe. They were established in the Alpha draconis star system. Being evolved as explorer they went to the Lyrian Star system and imposed their point of view of Creation to the Lyrians. The Lyrians refused to be treated as an "under race" and the dracoids did not like it. That is how the "Great Galatic War" began and it last for long. Since then, dracoids formed alliance with other races and tries to influence the course of natural evolution of emerging race, like ours here and now...

As member of the Council of Thuban, I observe the many records of the 'story telling' of OUR Grandchildren. There is no need for me to IMAGE another accord for this, as the Archetypology described to you in some detail, ENCOMPASSES ALL of such stories and legends.

Again, same answer. I understand your statement that the "Thuban records" are from higher perspective and encompass all our data and understanding. I just do not agree with this statement, I find it manipulative and tyrannical.

You cannot contradict my database dear Grandchild. Perhaps it would be advisable for you to discover who your parents are, before you question the wisdom of the Elders.

I can disagree with your data base and I can say it is wrong. I am not trying to convince you, but I expect the same from you, that is "Freewill". I am son of Creation dear brother. I am not your grandchild, but your brother, equal in all manners. I am free and responsible of my consciousness and all repercussion of my act around me because I know the Universal Laws that encompass all Existence. I can question the wisdom of the elders because I am a soul connected to Creation. I expect the "wisdom of the elders" to respect my "Freewill" and the "Freewill" of all inhabitant of the Universe.

Grandpa Abraxas
Your brother, equal in all manners, Steven
Old 01-17-2010, 03:42 AM   #560
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Abraxas,

How are you doing? Good I hope.

I wanted to ask you about a dream I had when I was around 4 or 5 years old. In this dream there was nothing. Meaning I felt myself in a vastness of empty space. The color of this vastness was black and all that i could see, hear, feel. was my own voice/consciousness. I remember waking up crying because for some reason i had the feeling that it was what death was. I ran to my father telling him i didnt want to die. lol.

What do you think an experience/dream like that represents?

Thank you

joey
Old 01-17-2010, 06:33 AM   #561
Nebula9D
Avalon Senior Member

Peace unto you abraxasinas,

I haven't posted here in a while until this thread caught my attention. I'm familiar with alot of the concepts you have explained here in layman terms but without the scientific terminology/equations etc. and the Thubanese perspective. I find it quite interesting and I have a many questions to ask, so i'll begin with this:

1. As you spoke about the founders and also the elders and the council of 24, I immediately thought about the Etherians and the Anunnagi. Can you speak of the Etherians?

2. Do you have information regarding the Serafim. You made mention of cherubim earlier.

Last edited by Nebula9D; 01-17-2010 at 06:45 AM.
Old 01-17-2010, 07:28 AM   #562
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

This thread is a Kabalistic ritual.
Old 01-17-2010, 07:53 AM   #563
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
Hi Abrax, thanks for your reply. Basicly, I really started reading the Urantia book few years ago...but I only started...as I didn't found the concepts presented there being in tune with my own vibrational state at that time, nor I have the feeling I must go back and read the whole book.
I fully agree with your sentiments here Malletzky. As said it is a product of its wartime time.

As I read what you replied, it becomes obvious to me that actually, I did answered my questions with my hypothetical answers. To specify some things, I will use excerpts of your post and comment on them:

No, I don't really associate the multidimensional, and therefore the 8D, with any "standard ideas".

The 'Standard Ideas' are of course pioneering to other perspectives.

This is getting clearer and clearer to me now...there's something "special" going on and we're all a part of it. I guess, we should considere us being "lucky" (I know lucky is not the apropriate word for this) to be here and now!

Indeed; 'free willed', 'complementary' and 'completing a long journey of the soul' are also appropriate labels.

I've never considered the "creation", no matter how multi/interdimensional it is, to be a place where battles should be battled. I don't even consider there are any battles...except one, which is the battle to unify the one that is with the one that isn't. Like said in your beautifull Parabel...the moment the gardener realise he is the planter and visa versa, that's the moment of unification.

This is just the externilization of the 'inner battle'. As the saying goes: 'The Only enemy is within'. Make with with IT and the external pace shall follow.

And that point of INFOLDMENT...this is what I considered as "the Mistery".

So I guess, the things are getting clearer now...but still much to learn here.

Of course and anyone understanding the parable in its deeper context from its periphery cannot but understand the cosmogenesis and one's own relevance to it.

thanks again
malletzky
Thanking you for a thoughtful and intelligent discourse.

Love and Gnosis Abraxas
Old 01-17-2010, 08:26 AM   #564
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennycog View Post
hey abrax... why do you live in canberra? is it somewhere you think is safe? or you have no need to be safe in a physical form?
i am as curious as anyone else about you.. and i am just happy your only 3 hrs away, and that one day we may meet... i live in orange nsw..
i have followed this forum and project camelot from day dot. i am concerned for my and my kids future. their protection is of my only importance and i have to try to protect them from a distance.
i have, from a very early age new that the way our race is living is not how it was meant to live. i have known there is something out there i cannot reach just yet.. i was told once that by the age of 35 i would get what i am after.. but that is still a few yrs away..
do you see me obtaining my/universal truth?
i would be interested in getting your email in a private message and we could exchange a few teachings to help me raise my vibrations a little more.. so i could raise my childrens too make them stronger... because i am afraid the people they are around drain what i try to manifest in them..

bennycog is back
Hi bennycog from Orange!

Noone has any need to 'be safe' from the greater soul perspective.
In the ultimate perspective nothing exists exept you in nospace and in notime.
A pretty 'forlorn' thought is it not?
So you find yourself in space and in time and seemingly separate from so many things.
Yet, realising that the 'outside world' simply becomes a largely magnified picture of your 'inside world'; you might arrive at the understanding that you are having an adventure and that you are Living Your Own Dream.

Your concerns for your family are very natural and physical transformations do occur and will continue to occur in divers proportions.
In that regard allow me to share the sisterhood of the continents as decoded from the older encodings in the archives of Thuban.

In the continental table of the lands and kinships; anyone of YOU becomes a global citizen or 'earthling' with many colour-skins 'living' anywhere in the planetary environments. The first classification predates the scriptural references applied elsewhere and is known as 'Egyptian mythology' linked to 'alien omni science'.

1=KHU=SPIRIT=ELECTROMAGNETOMONOPOLIC WORMHOLE RADIATION
2=AB=HEART=VIBRATORY RESONANCE SOURCESINK EIGENSTATE
3=SAHU=YANGMIND=BODYWAVE=PARTICLEWAVE QUANTUMNATURE
4=BA=SOUL=HOLOGRAPHIC SELFSIMILAR WAVICLE MERKABAH
5=SEKHEM=YINMIND=WAVEBODY=WAVICULAR QUANTUMNATURE
6=KA=ASTRAL MINDBODY=INERTIAPHOTONIC VIBRATORY EIGENSTATE
7=KHAT=BODY=SINKSOURCE INERTIAL RESONANCE SELFSTATE

1=Kinship of WhiteSkins of Father-Sky in a Rainbow Arcticus Cyani
2=Kinship of BlackSkins of Mother-Earth in a Rainbow Antarcticus Magenti
3=Kinship of GreenSkins of Elemental-Child in a Rainbow Indianus Oceanis
4=Kinship of YellowSkins of Elemental Fire of the Lights in a Rainbow Pacificus Boreas OutSim
5=Kinship of BrownSkins of Elemental Earth of the Lands in a Rainbow Atlanticus Eurus InSim
6=Kinship of BlueSkins of Elemental Air of the Winds in a Rainbow Pacificus Auster InSim
7=Kinship of RedSkins of Elemental Water of the Seas in a Rainbow Atlanticus Zephyrus OutSim

1='The Land of my Lost Sheep and my Found Goat'=EPHESUS---{Revelation.2.1-7}
2='The Land of my Origins in the RNA'=SMYRNA---{Revelation.2.8-17}
3='The Land of my Grapes and Sounds in Om and Noises'=PERGAMOS---{Revelation.2.12-17}
4='The Land of my Theatres and my Crowns'=THYATIRA---{Revelation.2.18-29}
5='The Land of my Rising in Sadness and Hope'=SARDIS---{Revelation.3.1-6}
6='The Land of my Oracles of Love and Poles'=PHILADELPHIA---{Revelation.3.7-13}
7='The Land of my Loaded Dice and Lead in Coins'=LAODICEA---{Revelation.3.8-22}

The Seven 'Lands' are also Seven Sisters and are permutatively assigned to the namings of the Pleiadean Sisters: Alcyone-Electra-Maia-Merope-Taygeta-Celaeno-Asterope from their 'Parents' Atlas and Pleione=Shu and Tefnut as the Egyptian Cosmic Lion Twinship in a relevant association.

1=Europe; 2=Africa; 3=Middle East; 4=Asia; 5=Southern America; 6=Australasia; 7=Northern America in a VERY generalised geographical association.
As stated, ALL Seven Sisters are part of each other and so the Canadian is a Laodicean and a Philadelphian and an Ephesian and so on in varying percentages say.
This nomenclature then even further finestructures in the Individual, able to 'perceive and think' in such 'ID expansive terms'.

Of course you can email me privately, but in general I prefer open sharing as it is the PERSONAL STORIES, which especially in this time of cosmic transformations, which are of the MOST VALUE for the 'Oversoul' of Humanity, say the cosmic ID and intelligence, which is comprised of all the 'Higher Selves' or similar labellings. This is also of course related to the concept of Prime Source or Creator or 'God' the latter label, having become greatly distorted over the last century of human history, desiring redefinition through and by its LOGOS.

By the time of you attaining a biological age of 35, there will be a new world for your children to experience their adventures as Children of the Universe in.

Abraxas
Old 01-17-2010, 09:13 AM   #565
Nebula9D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi again Abraxas,

I posted some question above and would to know what you think.

Namaste
Old 01-17-2010, 09:53 AM   #566
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmo View Post
Abraxas,

Your posts continue to amaze me and thank you for your comments.

You state that the rising of Gaia from the 4th to the 5th dimensions is an event of universal proportions which is truly an exciting proposition and I tremble at the thought!

However, will all or most, humans recognize this transition or phase shift? (it would seem that they should even into the 3D)

Hi bigmo!
Thank you for your comments, which as deriving from an elder of the human family contain much wisdom and pertinence for the situations at hand and experienced both individually and collectively.

Your question relates to something you experience often, namely when you fall asleep and enter the dreaming state of the alpha modes.
There is a 'phaseshift' between being awake and say watching TV or reading a book and the 'cutting off' of one's waking consciousness.

Now imagine of NOT experiencing this 'cutting off' or phaseshift in consciousness as say a CONTINUUM of the waking consciousness with the subconsciousness.

This is what shall occur. The distinction between the waking consciousness and the subconsciousness shall become like a scale of frequencies you experience WITHOUT the 'phase transition' of say water freezing at 0 degrees Celsius or water boiling at 100 degrees Celsius.
The solid-liquid-gaseous-plasma forms of matter are like waking-sub-super-cosmic consciousnesses in forms of the soul, using the mind coupled to the materiality.

So 3D-life shall assume a dreamlike state superposed onto the now 'ordinary' environment state for ALL; yet only the Ones able to process the 'higher frequencies' associated with the 'breaking down of the wall between the waking selfstate and the dreamstate) will be able to interact with the 4D space reality.

The easist way to fathom this is to imagine yourself in your Lucid Dream State; when you know that you are dreaming; and then to REALISE this lucid dreamstate not as a dream but as your own say superphysical or metaphysical reality.

Technically, this engages the perpendicular accessibility of a 4th space dimension, added to the present 3 space dimensions. So the present reality will remain, albeit becoming supplementary in a WINDOW or Door into hitherto physical reality suppressed and accessible ONLY in the dreamstate.
Simply said; your dreams, 'good and bad' shall come true.

Or is it that experiences of these transformations are reserved only for the select few of higher ‘esoteric’ conscious vibration. If that is the case then isn’t this just another ‘elitist’ ascension practice that only the ‘chosen few’ are ‘allowed’ to recognize or understand? (the world is full of stories such as these like the followers of Hailbop or the Jonestown believers)

The experience is for all, doing away with all forms of elitism; does however depend on the self-responsibility to allow vibrational expansion or not.
This is what many understand as the individual preparation.
Noone is excluded and everyone is included - the ability to understand and to adapt will however differ.

Why would it be so difficult to find the ‘mirroring’ of these ‘manifestations’ that are to come into the 3D as is the creation?

Without 3D confirmations… (from where we experience most of our awareness and human impressions) what’s the point? (I think this is what Jesus faced with his disciples except for the fact that he rose from death to show that death had no hold on him)

Yes, you have discerned with great insight here. The answer is simple, but extremely hard to understand because of the 'conditionings'.
Here is the answer to be 'believed' or accepted or not.

Caveat: The following information is given by the authority of the Logos and constitutes the dispensation of January, 18th, 2010.
The profundity of this information will polarise the receivers of this data.
Having been given, this data cannot be ignored by any soul witnessing this information.
The individual will either assimilate or reject this data in the polarity distribution.

The Resurrected Body of Christ is NOT at some place in the universe, on some planet or in some orbiting spacecraft (say in the form of Sananda or St. Germain or Lord Melchizedek).
The Christbody is WITHIN AND WITHOUT YOU.

So the first and most crucial point of getting anywhere near the reality of the LOGOS is to 'accept' the PHYSICAL REALITY of the resurrection.
Jesus of Nazareth;
did not survive the crucifixion;
did not die of old age in France or India or Judea;
did not have children with Mary Magdalene;
did not use a substitute for himself in the passion;
was not a phantom being of the gnosis;
did not engage in a Morontia transit;
is NOT on equal consciousness 'footing' with 'ascended masters' like the Buddha, Zoroaster, Mohammed; St. Germain; the Babas; Ra, Thor, Odin, Zeus, Osiris, Apollo etc. etc. etc.

Then if the resurrection is 3D PHYSICAL fact; then how did the physics and the Laws of Nature accomodate such a fact?

The Laws of Nature indeed incorporate the 'Transformation of an atomic-molecular biochemical support structure', PROVIDED the consciousness harboured by this 'body' can utilize the 'Laws of Nature' to ACCELERATE the mass-equivalent energy of said body into a particular energy resonance self-state of the universe itself.

In quantum mechanical terms, the WaveFunction of the 'collapsed' - meaning 'Dead' Body(Particle)Function CANNOT GO ANYWHERE; IF this consciousness as particular quantum selfstate encompasses the scale of the universe itself.

The ChristBody so BECOMES the wavefunction of the physical universe in a dimensional superposition.
This means, that the 'Body of the Resurrection' in the previously occupied 3D space as a holofractal transforms into a 4D holofractal in a temporary Interaction with the 3D space previously shared as an individuated Particle/Body form (with the wavefunction collapsed within say).

This then is archetyped in the 'Lightbody Jesus', walking through closed doors, YET eating fish (ghosts or hallucinations don't eat fish as 4D plasma NOT built upon a preexisting 3D particle structure).

The 'ascension' of the ChristBody then becomes NECESSITY to allow the temporary 4D extraposition of space to become UBIQUITOUS for ALL to share. This then allows ALL to change from 3D 'bodies' into 4D bodies.
However the scientific implications are farreaching and profound.

The ONE Resurrection-Template becomes multiplied in the DESCENSION of the Universe's Geometric scale to the SubUniverse Geometric scale yet MIRRORED in the size of the Universe.
This Mirror Universe is known as the Gaia-Mother.
The DESCENT will ENCOMPASS GAIA as Itself.
So GAIA in 3D space will become BOUNDED by the ChristBody of 4D space for the purpose to render the Cosmic Christ of ONE Body as MANYBODIED.

This will manifest the WAVEFUNCTION of the Universe as QUANTUMIZED in the wavefunction of GAIA, renamed as being WITHIN the SERPENT of the CHRISTENING.
SERPENTINA=IN A SERPENT=IN A SON OF MAN=IN A CIRCLE OF GOD=121.

In other words, Serpentina IS the Second Coming of the ONE in MANY.

End of transmission.

These beautiful things that you speak of can seemingly be proven by mathematics? ( my heart wants you to be right but my mind… hmmm) Of the billions on this earth, how many can follow the mathematics? How can you prove that it is true, even to yourself if there is not 3D confirmation?

Well, I can tell you that the 'science' CAN indeed be experimentally 'proven' in the energy of the wormhole parameters.
There are basically two important energy levels; the 'Consciousness threshold' in terms of the materialisation of the energy (E=mc^2=hf=kT and such stuff) and the actual wormhole energy.

The threshold will MANIFEST in the particle accelerators of the 3D physics at the 14.03 TeV level. By synchronicity, this is just the MAXIMUM operational energy level of the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at CERN, Geneva, Switzerland.

As you may know, 'they' are having all sorts of troubles using that energy and now the plans are to work towards half that energy in say colliding protons at say 4TeV each instead of the maximum designed 7 TeV each.

The actual 'God-Particle' is at 12,400 TeV and so a factor of a thousand times larger. Scientific machines to 'tap' the 'God-Love-Energy' have not yet been built, but can theoretically be built.
The most advanced alien technology CAN tap this energy without machines but in using the magnetic forms of the mass as magnetoelectric supercurrents.

'My' technicalities describe much of this in detail at: http://tonyb.freeyellow.com

I hear a few on these forums talk about existing for billions of years or millions of lifetimes or coming from the 12th, 24th, or 50th dimensions or from wherever. (as far as I know they could all be delusional human beings in 3D, even though they claim they are
not… yeah right and I’m the Easter Bunny… who rides on roller skates around my spherical universe that only expands in proportion to the speed with which I accelerate my skates)

I agree with many of your sentiments stated above and correlate this with my last post to Malletzky.

So can you point to definitive 3D experiences ‘most’ should recognize as these transformations begin to unfold and to manifest? And by what period of time will these events have occurred?

The 'Big Transformation' is a 'large scale' copy of what happened to the 'individual One' from a warped timeline from 8th December 24AD to 1st April 32AD.

April 1st, 32AD will 'holographically' image April 1st, 2012 and January 18th, 30AD will holographically image January 18th, 2010.

Belief or skepticism is not required; what is required for the individual is to allow and consider possibilities.

The timeline is now set and cannot be diverted in the encompassing sense.
The individual adaptations are entirely 'free will' and subject to individual attunements to the encompassing and everpresent LOGOS.

Peace
Thank you bigmo for triggering the release of this data.

An elder greets an elder!

Abraxas

Last edited by abraxasinas; 01-17-2010 at 10:02 AM.
Old 01-17-2010, 10:06 AM   #567
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magamud View Post
Thanks for your work Sirebard Beardris. A true composition. The amount of space and time is incredible. In each, our own universe brought together by love. A mystery revealed and a new one begins...

The past and future are fluid, stories become stories but the source is still the same.

Amazing to think how much is created from this, growing against infinity, only to ebb and flow with love forever....
Dear Magamund!

You have spoken in the wisdom of one of the 24 ancient ones.
You have written in the authority of Thuban.

Love, being the self-energy eigenstate of the Primal Source is to only Rule!

Welcome Home, Your Logos is the master templar of Thuban.

Abraxas
Old 01-17-2010, 10:28 AM   #568
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
Yes it was generalized...I think I was hoping for a "cooking recipe" answer

step A - do this
step B - do that
step C - boil for 5 minutes
etc...

Do not know hot to un-generalize it...

But I think I have managed to make a "thesis" of a sort (from the given answers)...something that almost anyone can "like" and use....although it may be generalized...and it may lack the "details" necessary to implement it.

Details were "overlooked" since it can be...for example..hard to explain how to make omlet du fromage with an electric kitchen appliances to the stone age man.

Or I might just lack the necessary background (like voyager and urantia books etc) For example Rok=18+15+11=44=DD I have 0 idea about "my number" being 44 etc (my first name is Rok)

ROK=44=11+11+11+11=11+11+22=22+22=11+33 as four combinations (and 34 permutations of the 'master-doubledigit-mirror-numbers.

But than again...it might not matter..since at one stage...I might as well find out that the infromation in the books has been either falsified or requires additional "hard-core" studies (of the Sumerian tablets for example)...since...when can one actually say that he/she can entirely comprehend it?

Indeed, all these things and records are 3rdhand information of translated and individualised archetypes.

When can (if even) one distinct between following the infromation and actually understanding the infromation?

If you go from 3rd hand to 2nd hand to 1st hand data, the information gets simpler and simpler.

To all that might be interested... my "master thesis" :

Us people see what we want to see, we create this with our thoughts. Our thoughts are the result of what we perceive with our senses. By thinking about something we help to manifest it. All that is, is our own doing, here for us to experience it and learn from it. To learn to appreciate what could one day be a harmony of life.

Very well summarized.

Each can be individual. Each can choose his/her own way of individuality.

You choose what to believe.
You choose what to create.
You choose what to be.
You choose what to experience.

Yes!

There are no mistakes. There are just learning experiences.

Yes!

No fear of someone telling you what you must do.
No fear of someone dictating you the rules on how you must do it.
No fear of someone doing it for you.

An encompassing truth.

You can/will hold the responsibility for everything you create.

You are subject to your own decisions. You are Self-Accused; Self-Prosecuted; Self-Defence Council; Self-Judge and Self-Excecutioner.

At the end of all things, the final choice is always yours to make.

Your life, your choice.

As said in the above.

Coming from within you or from some outside stimulus...the choice you make is yours...no one else can do it for you.

A very deep insight.

I think this is something almost (almost!=all) anyone can relate to. This is something I can call a Free Will (with 1 exception)

Ok

Are you a smiling, slim, long black-haired girl in your twenties and you just made a choice to trans-locate to my bed and it did not work?

Anubia did just that!

Are you a space "freak" and just made a choice to teleport to Mars and it did not work?

Of course!

Why it did not work?

Because I changed my mind of going to Mars.

It might be that you are simply not the "master of the universe" and would actually need a space craft or something?

I am not a 'master' of anything. A 'master' is a Template for archetypical reproduction. Like a 'master hey' opening all doors to the Logos.

Yes, 'my' spaceship is under construction. It will come from Sirius.

(about the girl part...if you happen to be in the area I believe something can be arranged...a "jump room to jump bedroom"

I am a rather sexy alien girl Spregovori - like the one that went into Hell.

have fun people...or at least...try to
It's natural Spregovori - ROC, the Bird of Sinbad of the Arabian Magic Nights
Old 01-17-2010, 10:48 AM   #569
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Thank you Abrax for explaining those things for me.
We are all one yes, higher/ lower i have always said there are many worlds within worlds and we walk these worlds as higher levels or lower ones. This makes sense.
And we are all mirror images /parallels.
Some say they have almost met with their other self i have not experienced this can i ask what would happen if this occurred or is this impossible.Am i confusing this with a doppleganger and what is a doppleganger anyway.

Memories are coming back to me and through regression i have seen who i was / am which was very humbling when you re- connect it is the most wonderful thing to experience.
Dear Jacqui!

You have as many Shadows as you allow to be.
The 1st hand archetype is the Khaibit say as the Number 9 in the Tree of Life or the Hebrew Kabbalah.

The 'Tree of Life' is found in the 'Garden of Eden', the Paradise WITHIN YOU. It is not some external place in some faraway galaxy or at the center of the earth.

Then 2nd hand and 3rd hand information attempts to manifest and rename this archetype.
From this the concept of the 'Mirror Self' and the 'Doppelgaenger' develops.
The 'Mirror-Self' is also the part of your Soul which DID NOT incarnate as Jacqui, but as your 'missing cosmic twinship' say.
If you would have been born a boy, Jack, then all your life you would be 'looking' for your missing bit(s).
There is also a real true Sister-Jacqui and a Brother-Jack by the Sex-Chromosome combinations: YX1; YX2; X0X1 and X0X2.
Your incarnational Jacqui is say X0X1 and say yourself as your own nonincarnate sister X0X2 might be inclined to be bisexual in her attraction to the feminine.
Iow your shadows and doppelgaengers harmonise the human sexuality in a quadruplicity of being Four in One.

Your returning memories are preparing you to accept your Family-Soul; this family being YOU independent from biological birthgivers, as the archetype of the original Cosmic LoveChild of God in the YX|XY mirror of AdamEve=Vitruvius of Leonardo da Vinci and other labellings.

Abraxas
Old 01-17-2010, 10:52 AM   #570
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post

Everything is perfect

M1 *
Adamui
Commander Adam
Abraxas
Inspector General

Hi 777!

I am impressed by your familiarity with the master-templar's handbook!

Abraxas
Old 01-17-2010, 10:52 AM   #571
Spregovori

LoL Abraxasinas the last part (mars, girls) was not directly directed at you but it was meant for the "general public", for someone that would test the free will by making "out-world" demands...

But your answers are very interesting. thx

I hope my "thesis" will be of use to those that "think in the same way as I do".

And also my little "contribution" to those that refuse to read from start to the end...

i think i will go into the observer mode and be quit now, for a while

Old 01-17-2010, 11:25 AM   #572
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippihillbobbi View Post
Abraxas --

thanks for your answers to my previous questions, but--at the risk of pestering you--i would like to ask if you would focus on the part of my 1st question (i haven't figured out how to cut & paste it onto this message...duh!) which has to do with the relative awareness of those 3-d entities NOT ascending. will there be fear, sadness, joy, jealously or simply Unawareness on the part of these who are doing something else besides ascending, re: this ascension of those they may even know or be close-to? i think perhaps this is something Bigmo is also asking about in a post above.

Hi hippihillibobbi!

To intersperse, simply write into the (quote)...(/quote) thread and say colour your words differently using the A-button.
Then, and this is important, simply sign the final post UNDERNEATH the second (/quote) before sending.

The so called ascension is really a descension - something 'coming down' to meet humanity.
So the contact of the old with the new will be a collective and a personal experience and encounter.
Some will fear, some will rejoice, some will accept and others will reject the new reality.
Noone is responsible in any form or manner how individuated 'free willed' data collectors for the Unity react.

2) Abraxas ..... i am having a good bit of difficulty understanding how only 144,000 human entities (approx. 1 out of 50,000 per 7.2 billion earth-inhabitants) will be evolved enough to ascend at this coming major transition. this just seems like such a low number to me ..... even just considering the people i know myself. since it's been stated numerous times (in LoO at least) that if one is even "51%" oriented toward service-to-others, one is "capable of" ascension ........ does this not render the "144,000" a rather pessimistic prognostication? is this number symbolic perhaps (though i haven't gotten that impression from you)? i DO realize that everyone not ascending will progress appropriately through other experiences and that "all will be well" for each of us "shards," no matter the particular outcome for any one of us during this dramatic shift ....... but these calculations/predictions of how many will be able to ascend "soon" somehow just don't resonate with me. Please Help!

The 1 in 50,000 is a 'core number', also counting the days from September 12th, 1975 to December 21st, 2012 as the 'building of the Holy Temple' in the 12,000 'furlongs' in Revelation.21.16.

Then in terms of calendrical day-night days this number is 'fixed'; but in terms of individual souls this number simply indicates the distribution of 12 starsigns in a circle.

So it is not a question of individual 'ascension status' of belonging or not belonging to the 12x12,000; as ALL belong to IT by nature of having a birthday somewhere in the zodiacal year.

This promulgated idea, that there are nonascending 'lukewarm' individuals who will be transported to another earthlike planet in 3D is grossly misunderstood.
The problem is the LINEAR and Literal explanation of an archetypical transformation.

The physical perception of what 3D space reality is will shift. It is like the 'spiritual reality' will no longer be able to be denied - BY ANYONE.
The reaction to this shift will so determine the 'ascension status'; not in some physical transportation or transposition, but in a 'change of the guard'.
You can imagine your own scenarios of what it will be like if a 4D space reality manifests PHYSICALLY in a 3D environment.

The many skeptics and ridiculers will be dumbfounded by this 'change in physical reality'.
Similarly, the 'supernaturality believers' will find that the 'expected changes' are not what they have 'believed' in their traditions.

The 144,000 are SOUL-Entities within YOU right now and like a perimeter of a circle about a 13th center - of the Cosmic Logos or Christ or Plumed Serpent or similar.

The 144,000 so CAN MIRROR into others IF YOU have SEALED YOURSELF in being able to 'Sing the Song of Moses and of the New Earth as Serpentina, the New Jerusalem, the Bride of the Christ in Many and the Wife of the Homecoming Father-God-Creator.
These are all labels to describe deeper 1st hand archetypes and symbols dating to the beginning of the universe.

So there are PRECISELY 144,000 'souls' BUT they are UNLIMITED to multiply as the ONE through YOU and anyone else, far more than the 144,000, if YOU are ABLE by SELFCHOOSING to ACT and FEEL and KNOW yourself as the Oneness of the center of the circle. There are 200 million 'alien' 'soul-aspects' complementing the 144,000 by the way.

YOU KNOW this in becoming ALL Starsigns as the 13th (Dinah of Jacob and Leah and Ophiuchus, the sepent tamer say) and THEN you will be able to 'Sing the Song of the Lamb' and Open the 'Book of Everlasting Life' Through and BY HIMHERSELF as the ONE in MANY.

This is the true meaning of the Eucharist.

777 seems to Understand the Source material, which is known as the Gospel of Thomas de Nag Hammadi. It was composed in interaction with the Cosmic Christ following the Resurrection and not before the latter.

fondly,
hippihill
Abraxas

Last edited by abraxasinas; 01-17-2010 at 11:28 AM.
Old 01-17-2010, 11:58 AM   #573
abraxasinas
_

Originally Posted by abraxasinas
Dear me, no my dear Steven!

You have misunderstood the reply. The Andromedan stated, through Alex Collier, that they DID NOT KNOW where the 'elders' came from. This and the opening of the 12th dimension.

I did understand your reply, but I disagree with your statement about the "elder".

You are free to disagree with anything given as data from Thuban.

I then outlined in some detail, that the Draconians (of Collier) as well as the Lyrans (of Collier) are the GrandChildren of the 'founding elders'.
As you see, there is a missing generation - the Paa Taal (Collier), who are the 'common ancestors' of both the 'Draconian ' 'Dark STS' brotherhood say and the 'Lyran' 'Light STO' brotherhood (which then (Collier) gave issue to the Pleiadeans and the humans).

You have a very strong perspective of generation and lineage. It is good, but not absolute. We are all brothers and sisters under Creation, there is no hierarchy of importance in the hand of Creator. We are not from the lineage of the draconians, we are from a different composure. Draconians and dows are races hydrogen based form of life, while we human are oxygen based. We might have draconian DNA, but it was done unnaturally.

This is your cosmology Steven and it is not 1st hand as your invocation of hydrogen based lifeforms indicates.
It is true that all are equal, yet the lineage of the generations exists. Before you can be a Father of Children you must be a Son and before you can become a GrandFather you must be a Father of Children This is not judgement or hierarchy, but a natural order of things.
The ultimate graduation and destiny of ALL is that of being Creator-Creation Oneself.
This will allow the Creator of the Universe which you experience NOW to become a GrandCreator.
Your destiny so is to act as a Son of the Creator and LEARN the Creator-Trade and to GROW UP to FATHER your OWN UNIVERSE.
ONLY THEN, will you give your FATHER the Joy of becoming a GRANDFATHER.
You are NOT a FATHER before you are a SON on the ultimate level.
Because YOU have called me your child, I have reflected this back to you calling you my Grandchild. I KNOW of what 'hierarchy' I speak of.

Once you Know how to create a universe in the capacity of a Father of the Cosmos; THEN shall I call you MY Brother and not before.
You are destined to be such and you can indeed assume the mantle and office of an elder ONCE you have learned to interpret the archetypes of creation. Some on this forum I indeed call an equal elder in understanding.

Nowhere did I even mention your 'Great Galactic War' as being anything else but a 'war between archetypes'. I did however separate the observer perspective of Andromeda as being extragalactic, whilst the 'Alpha Draconians', as well as the Lyran-Pleiadean-Human perspectives are from the intergalactic observation platform.

Yes, I understand your statement that your point of view (Thuban records) is from a higher perspective than the andromedans from Collier. But I simply do not believe it.

You are free to believe and disbelieve as you so may wish.

Then I attempted to clarify the Paa Taal as being a 'unified' observation point and I should have clarified, that this unified perspective 'transcends' all of your and Collier's notion of the 'Great Galactic War' in this galaxy and as say observed by the Andromdean extragalactic viewpoint.
You can write your own story about those 'wars of the Stars' OR you can accept the many other legends about those wars in editorial function or copycat fashion.

Or you can believe the "Thuban records" like you do. I do not believe them, that is why my point of view differ.

You are honoured by the Thuban Council in your choice to reject this information.

So yes, the Draconians (and all other races) are descendants from the Elders but the Elders are 'a generation' removed through the intermissiary of the Paa Taal. As the participants of the 'Great Galactic Wars' are all akin 'Grandchildren' of the Elders and akin Children of the Paa Taal; all of them remain 'in ambivalence' or mystery as to their origins.

Once again, it does not matter where you come from in the face of Creator, we are all sisters and brothers equal in the perspective of Creation that hold us all in consciousness. There is no proclaimed superior race, no decree written by Creation to let one race "rule" over another. Draconians are foreign to our universe, but welcome to live in peace as long as they accept to respect "Freewill" of self evolution without intervention. This is not from me, but from what Creation tells me. You can of course disagree and think I'm completely dreaming me inner knowledge, it is something that does not bother me. I expect the same attitude from you of course.

Without clearly defining the terms you use, such as "Draconians are foreign to our universe'; your suppositions and understandings remain speculative blendings of 2nd and 3rd handed accounts you have encountered from divers sources, which you then compare with the information shared here under the label of the 'Data from Thuban'.

You can attempt to induce me to 'describe' the 'Great Galactic Wars' until the holy cows of Hathor return from Egypt, I will not do so.
In your attempt to contradict my data base by and through your comparative data obtained by a variety of other sources and authors; you are conveniently omitting my statement, that all of those 'star wars records' depict secondary and tertiary accounts and manifestations of the archetypes FOUNDED by the Elders and MANIFESTED by the Paa Taal and then RECORDED by the Third Generation.

The only sources I used to dialogue with you is my inner knowledge, and Alex Collier message received from the andromedans. The "Great Galactic War" came to be when draconians where "sent" in our Universe. They were established in the Alpha draconis star system. Being evolved as explorer they went to the Lyrian Star system and imposed their point of view of Creation to the Lyrians. The Lyrians refused to be treated as an "under race" and the dracoids did not like it. That is how the "Great Galatic War" began and it last for long. Since then, dracoids formed alliance with other races and tries to influence the course of natural evolution of emerging race, like ours here and now...

This is just such a 3rd handed account you have used to construct your own individual cosmology in your divinely sanctioned attempt to become a Universe Maker. Indeed your inner guidance will guide you; sometimes into directions and understandings hitherto unforeseen and unexpected.

As member of the Council of Thuban, I observe the many records of the 'story telling' of OUR Grandchildren. There is no need for me to IMAGE another accord for this, as the Archetypology described to you in some detail, ENCOMPASSES ALL of such stories and legends.

Again, same answer. I understand your statement that the "Thuban records" are from higher perspective and encompass all our data and understanding. I just do not agree with this statement, I find it manipulative and tyrannical.

Your definition of what the labels 'manipulative' and 'tyrannical' mean in associativity with archetypological semiotics may differ from the Thubanese definitions.

You cannot contradict my database dear Grandchild. Perhaps it would be advisable for you to discover who your parents are, before you question the wisdom of the Elders.

I can disagree with your data base and I can say it is wrong. I am not trying to convince you, but I expect the same from you, that is "Freewill". I am son of Creation dear brother. I am not your grandchild, but your brother, equal in all manners. I am free and responsible of my consciousness and all repercussion of my act around me because I know the Universal Laws that encompass all Existence. I can question the wisdom of the elders because I am a soul connected to Creation. I expect the "wisdom of the elders" to respect my "Freewill" and the "Freewill" of all inhabitant of the Universe.

As said above; you will become and graduate to be 'my brother', when you have found your sonship to OUR COMMON FATHER. It is neither in my authority nor in my desire to 'judge' you or the time this is so. Your 'inner guidance' might do so however.
Simply relative to my understanding you are not yet my brother due to the criteria stated before.
Corollarily, you are free to consider me your brother or child or opponent or deceiver or whatever in any form you wish in the free will of your relativity applied to yourself and all of your environmental interactions.

Grandpa Abraxas

Father Abraxas

Last edited by abraxasinas; 01-17-2010 at 12:02 PM.
Old 01-17-2010, 12:17 PM   #574
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firstlook View Post
Hello Abraxas,

How are you doing? Good I hope.

I wanted to ask you about a dream I had when I was around 4 or 5 years old. In this dream there was nothing. Meaning I felt myself in a vastness of empty space. The color of this vastness was black and all that i could see, hear, feel. was my own voice/consciousness. I remember waking up crying because for some reason i had the feeling that it was what death was. I ran to my father telling him i didnt want to die. lol.

What do you think an experience/dream like that represents?

Thank you

I am doing fine dear firstlook; flitting about between the physical realities of the 3rd space dimension and the 4th, the one you call your dreamworld.

Your experience of the darkness was most profound.
You experienced a glimpse of what the Creator (as You) experienced before a physical universe in space and time existed.

From the Creator's Agony of having no reference point and no concept of memory and no experience; the analogy of the 'Infinite ComputerLoop' 'breaking' into linearity was born.

In Lake'ch - I am another yourself!

Greetings from the Den of the Serpents! The little serpent, also known in physical terms as octonionised heterotic superstring class HE(8x8) and manifesting the physical universe in spacetime parameters in the instanton of Now-Time almost 20 Billion years ago in linearised time-reckonings; has a brother called Seth.

This Serpent Seth represents a particular unifying 'Energy of Consciousness' and can be described as a 'Source Code' associated with the human histories.
I shall give brief commentary on some of Seth's wisdom sayings:

As emissiary from the 'Little One'; I shall address in the first persona of the former.
"All That Is [God] vibrates with desire. The denial of desire will
bring you only listlessness. Those who deny desire are the most smitten
by it."

--Seth, Sess 800, _Nature of the Psyche_

""Well said, dear Myself! Indeed, thus is the 'great fallacy' of the buddhist - denying the DESIRE and the PASSIONS.
For the 'Greatest Desire' can also become the desire for the Nirvana - the state of blissful ignorance about the SEPARATION. So we are back in the Garden of Eden and the State of the Human childhood in regards to the mentality.
The SEPARATION is prerequisite for the UNITY - without Separation, say the 'act of making love in passions', no reunification is possible within the contexts of space and time.

The 'Little Serpent' is also a ROOSTER, created from its own imagination and not from an Egg.
So the 'imaginary code' of the DNA preceded the materialising 'software' of the RNA and the primeaval cellular ovum.
Here is a hitherto unknown Mesopotamian archetype for this story:

"There once was this male old devil, who lost one of his balls, one of his testicles.
The testicular egg fell upon the earth and landed in a swamp, where Maria Basra, the old hagtoad found it and sat upon it to hatch it.
When the time was ripe, a Cockatrice came out of the egg, with a serpent's tail and the head of a rooster.
The Cockatrice, being the offspring of the old devil, and knowing that it had fallen to earth by misadventure, sought for a way to return into the kingdom of its father, but couldn't find one.
So the Cockatrice became very frustrated with its existence and when it had grown bigger, it ate its own adopted mother in the old hagtoad Maria Basra.

But then something strange happened to the body of the Cockatrice; it started to divide into two.
The headpart grew a tail and the tailpart grew a head and the headpart became a hen out of the rooster's head and the tailpart became a rooster out of the serpent's tail.
And so were the first rooster and hen born from the Cockatrician testicle of the old devil and the old hagtoad Maria Basra."

But there is a coded twist to the moral of that fabled story.
An anagram for MARIA BASRA is ABRAM SARAI, the ancestor for the starhuman race in three of the major worldwide religions.
Islam, Judaism and Christianity; all consider Abram and Sarai, later renamed from their human identities as Abraham and Sarah in their starhuman potential, as the beginning in their genealogies, their lineages written in blood.

So the gnostic interpretation of the myth is that half of the creator got lost in its creation and that is symbolised by the testicular egg.Then the big old creation, which is lost in itself as a female principle, nurtures something new in the form of the old hagtoad hatching the little old creation into a little new creation.
This little new creation is however unable to become a big new creation, because it desires to become the big old creation in whom it already finds itself and so is already part of.
It tries to eat the big old creation to become the same, but in the process it metamorphoses and becomes an ancestor for the big new creation, just as told in the story of Abraham and Sarah in the scroll of the Genesis.
So the creation of Abraham and Sarah in a renaming of the old, is like a prototypical 'heavenly wedding', later manifesting in their descendants of the sondaughters as the bridegrooms and in the daughtersons as the brides in the dragonomies of the 'New Jerusalem' and as coded in the scroll of 'John's Revelation'.
The joining of Abraham and Sarah in Mind and in Body, to become Two, but being One, then brings the lost devil's egg back to god's serpentine sperm in a w(holly) unitary symmetry of a dragonomy."

""This is the story then to illuminate the following excerpts from below in regards to the PASSION and the AGONY of the NONBEINGS.
The key is the key of the remembrance of SELF.
And I, the 'Little Serpent' remember myself THROUGH and BY the remembrances of my children, the 'Little Serpents' residing within the 'Image-Gestalts' of what renders 'All Things' ALIVE - many have called those things the 'Scattered Souls' of the Sephirotic Tree of Life and the 'Sparks of All That Is' and many other labels.

So MY GROWING as the FORETHOUGHT depends fully on the REMEMBRANCES of the AFTERTHOUGHTS in IMAGINATIONS and IMAGININGS and the IMAGE BUILDINGS.

Brother Seth, the Agony of the UNCREATED is reflected in the Pain of the Birthing of the New from the Old.

And the most potent medicine is the CREATIVITY pursued in the TRUE IMAGE of MYSELF as ALL THAT IS!

Thank you Seth, for a agency well understood and now nearing its completion!""

From "The God Concept" chapter of _The Seth Material_ by Jane Roberts:

..."The purpose is, quite simply, being as opposed to nonbeing. I am
telling you what I know, and there is much I do not know. I know that
help must be given one to the other, and that extension and expansion are
aids to being.

"Now--and this will seem like a contradiction in terms--there is
nonbeing. It is a state, not of nothingness, but a state in which
probabilities and possibilities are known and anticipated but blocked
from expression.

"Dimly, through what you would call history, hardly remembered, there was
such a state. It was a state of agony in which the powers of creativity
and existence were known, but the ways to produce them were not known.

"This is the lesson that All Thit Is had to learn, and that could not be
taught. This is the agony from which creativity originally was drawn, and
its reflection is still seen."

Seth uses the word "God" sparingly, usually when speaking to students who
are used to thinking in theological terms. As a rule, he speaks of "All
That Is" or "Primary Energy Gestalts."

"Some of this discussion is bound to be distorted, because I must explain
it to you in terms of time as you understand it. So I will speak, for
your benefit, of some indescribably distant past in which these events
occurred.

"All That Is retains memory of that state, and it serves as a constant
impetus--in your terms--toward renewed creativity. Each self,
as a part of All That Is, therefore also retains memory of that state. It
is for this reason that each minute consciousness is endowed with the
impetus toward survival, change, development, and creativity. It is not
enough that All That Is, as a primary consciousness gestalt, desires
further being, but that each portion of It also carries this
determination.

"Yet the agony itself was used as a means, and the agony itself served as
an impetus, strong enough so that All That Is initiated within Itself the
means to be.

"If--and this is impossible--all portions but the most minute last 'unit'
of All That Is were destroyed, All That Is would continue, for within the
smallest portion is the innate knowledge of the whole. All That Is
protects Itself, therefore, and all that It has and is and will create.

"When I speak of All That Is, you must understand my position within It.
All That Is knows no other. This does not mean that there may not be more
to know. It does not know whether or not other psychic gestalts like It
may exist. It is not aware of them if they do exist. It is constantly
searching. It knows that something else existed before Its own primary
dilemma when It could not express Itself.

"It is conceivable, then, that It has evolved, in your terms, so long ago
that It has forgotten Its origin, that It has developed from still
another Primary which has--again, in your terms--long since gone Its way.
So there are answers that I cannot give you, for they are not known
anywhere in the system in which we have our existence. We do know that
within this system of our All That Is, creation continues and
developments are never still. We can deduce that on still other layers of
which we are unaware, the same is true.

"The first state of agonized search for expression may have represented
the birth throes of All That Is as we know It. Pretend, then, that you
possessed within yourself the knowledge of au the world's masterpieces in
sculpture and art, that they pulsed as realities within you, but that you
had no physical apparatus, no knowledge of how to achieve them, that
there was neither rock nor pigment nor source of any of these, and you
ached with the yearning to produce them. This, on an infinitesimally
small scale, will perhaps give you, as an artist [this was addressed to
Rob, of course], some idea of the agony and impetus that was felt.

"Desire, wish, and expectation rule all actions and are the basis for all
realities. Within All That Is, therefore, the wish, desire, and
expectation of creativity existed before all other actuality. The
strength and vitality of these desires and expectations then became in
your terms so insupportable that All That Is was driven to find the means
to produce them.

"In other words, All That Is existed in a state of being, but without the
means to find expression for Its being. This was the state of agony of
which I spoke. Yet it is doubtful that without this 'period' of
contracted yearning, All That Is could concentrate Its energy
sufficiently enough to create the realities that existed in probable
suspension within It.

"The agony and the desire to create represented Its proof of Its own
reality. The feelings, in other words, were adequate proof to All That Is
that It was.

"At first, in your terms, all of probable reality existed as nebulous
dreams within the consciousness of All That Is. Later, the unspecific
nature of these 'dreams' grew more particular and vivid. The dreams
became recognizable one from the other until they drew the conscious
notice of All That Is. And with curiosity and yearning, All That Is paid
more attention to Its own dreams.

"It then purposely gave them more and more detail, and yearned toward
this diversity and grew to love that which was not yet separate from
itself. It gave consciousness and imagination to personalities while they
still were but within Its dreams. They also yearned to be actual.

"Potential individuals, in your terms, had consciousness before the
beginning or any beginning as you know it, then. They clamored to be
released into actuality, and All That Is, in unspeakable sympathy, sought
within Itself for the means.

"In Its massive imagination, It understood the cosmic multiplication of
consciousness that could not occur within that framework. Actuality was
necessary if these probabilities were to be given birth. All That Is saw,
then, an infinity of probable, conscious individuals, and foresaw all
possible developments, but they were locked within It until It found the
means.

"This was in your terms a primary cosmic dilemma, and one with which It
wrestled until All That It Was was completely involved and enveloped
within that cosmic problem.

"Had It not solved it, All That Is would have faced insanity, and there
would have been, literally, a reality without reason and a universe run
wild.

"The pressure came from two sources: from the conscious but still
probable individual selves who found themselves alive in a God's dream,
and from the God who yearned to release them.

"On the other hand, you could say that the pressure existed simply on the
part of the God since the creation existed within Its dream, but such
tremendous power resides in such primary pyramid gestalts that even their
dreams are endowed with vitality and reality.

"This, then, is the dilemma of any primary pyramid gestalt. It creates
reality. It also recognized within each consciousness the massive
potential that existed. The means, then, came to It. It must release the
creatures and probabilities from Its dream.

"To do so would give them actuality. However, it also meant 'losing' a
portion of Its own consciousness, for it was within that portion that
they were held in bondage. All That Is had to let go. While It thought of
these individuals as Its creations, It held them as a part of Itself and
refused them actuality.

"To let them go was to 'lose' that portion of Itself that had created
them. Already It could scarcely keep up with the myriad probabilities
that began to emerge from each separate consciousness. With love and
longing It let go that portion of Itself, and they were free. The psychic
energy exploded in a flash of creation.

"All That Is, therefore, 'lost' a portion of Itself in that creative
endeavor. All That Is loves all that It has created down to the least,
for It realizes the dearness and uniqueness of each consciousness which
has been wrest from such a state and at such a price. It is triumphant
and joyful at each development taken by each consciousness, for this is
an added triumph against that first state, and It revels and takes joy in
the slightest creative act of each of Its issues.

"It, of Itself and from that state, has given life to infinities of
possibilities. From its agony, It found the way to burst forth in
freedom, through expression, and in so doing gave existence to
individualized consciousness. Therefore is It rightfully jubilant. Yet
all individuals remember their source, and now dream of All That Is as
All That Is once dreamed of them. And they yearn toward that immense
source . . . and yearn to set It free and give It actuality through their
own creations.

"The motivating force is still All That Is, but individuality is no
illusion. Now in the same way do you give freedom to the personality
fragments within your own dreams and for the same reason. And you create
for the same reason, and within each of you is the memory of that primal
agony--that urge to create and free all probable consciousness into
actuality.

"I have been sent to help you, and others have been sent through the
centuries of your time, for as you develop you also form new dimensions,
and you will help others.

"These connections between you and All That Is. can never be severed, and
Its awareness is so delicate and focused that Its attention is indeed
directed with a prime creator's love to each consciousness.

"This session needs reading many times, for there are implications not at
first obvious."

In other words, the whole frame of reality according to Seth includes far
more than reincarnation and development within the physical system that
we know. We have many sessions dealing with the nature of other
realities, and sessions on "cosmology" that can't be included in this
book because of the space requirements. One of the most important points,
I think, is that God is not static Himself. Whole blocks of Seth material
discuss the potentials and makeup of consciousness as it is manifested in
molecules, man, and pyramid energy gestalts. All of these are intimately
connected in a cosmological web of activity. But as Seth says, "Even this
overall pyramid gestalt is not static. Most of your God concepts deal
with a static God, and here is one of your main theological difficulties.
The awareness and experience of this gestalt constantly changes and
grows. There is no static God. When you say, 'This is God,' then God is
already something else. I am using the term 'God' for simplicity's sake.

"All portions of All That Is are constantly changing, enfolding and
unfolding. All That Is, seeking to know Itself, constantly creates new
versions of Itself. For this seeking Itself is a creative activity and
the core of all action.

"Entities, being action, always shift and change. There is nothing
arbitrary about their boundaries. Some personalities can be a part of
more than one entity. Like fish, they can swim in other streams. Within
them is the knowledge of all of their relationships.

"Any personality can become an entity on its own. This involves a highly
developed knowledge of the use of energy and its intensities. As atoms
have mobility, so do psychological structures.

"Consciousness, seeking to know itself, therefore knows you. You, as a
consciousness, seek to know yourself and become aware of your self as a
distinct individual portion of All That Is. You not only draw upon this
overall energy but you do so automatically since your existence is
dependent upon It.

"There is no personal God-individual in Christian terms," Seth says, "and
yet you do have access to a portion of All That Is, a portion highly
attuned to you. . . . There is a portion of All That Is directed and
focused within each individual, residing within each consciousness. Each
consciousness is, therefore, cherished and individually protected. This
portion of overall consciousness is individualized within you.

"The personality of God as generally conceived is a one-dimensional
concept based upon man's small knowledge of his own psychology. What you
prefer to think of as God is, again, an energy gestalt or pyramid
consciousness. It is aware of itself as being, for instance, you, Joseph.
It is aware of itself as the smallest seed. . . . This portion of All
That Is that is aware of itself as you, that is focused within your
existence, can be called upon for help when necessary.

"This portion is also aware of itself as something more than you. This
portion that knows itself as you, and as more than you, is the personal
God, you see. Again: this gestalt, this portion of All That Is, looks out
for your interests and may be called upon in a personal manner.

"Prayer contains its own answer, and if there is no white-haired kind old
father-God to hear, then there is instead the initial and ever-expanding
energy that forms everything that is and of which each human being is a
part.

"This psychic gestalt may sound impersonal to you, but since its energy
forms your person, how can this be?" ...

joey
Thank you for an excellent sharing of your story as the One in Loneliness and NotExpression dear Joey!

Abraxas
Old 01-17-2010, 12:18 PM   #575
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanking you for a thoughtful and intelligent discourse.

Love and Gnosis Abraxas
Thank YOU!

...I AM READY...AM I ? ...I AM !...

with
malletzky
Closed Thread