Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-22-2009, 03:10 AM   #26
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has anyone heard of Maitreya??

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellsisland View Post
This is not the Lord Maitreya I know. I am referring to the picture above with the turban and black beard.
Someone just told me about this Maitreya person who Benjamin Creme has been promoting.

The reason she told me to check him out is because I told her about an experience I had while talking on the phone with my Clearing Practitioner, Robert. Robert was posing the question of what more could we be doing to help people on this planet rise above their fears and compulsions. This is what he does for people on a one-to-one basis and he was looking for a way to do more.

I was very relaxed at the time and then told him someone was here with me. I knew I had to sit down and make myself comfortable. I informed Robert of what was going on with me.

When I sat down I saw a beautiful huge being seeming to be composed of golden and white "champagne-like bubbbles". I could see a conical shaped head that reminded me of the Buddha statues.

Now, just to preface, my background is as a very studied and devout Christian, love Jesus, and as a hangover from my last lifetime I also studied Ron Hubbard's early '50's material this lifetime too, and that is how I achieved the state of Clear or what Buddhists might call Bodhisattva or Bodhicitta. Close enough to be almost the same. The more I processed myself to the Clear state the more and more I started naturally identifying with the Buddhas as opposed to any other great teachers.

That said, now, while I was on the phone with Robert I recognized this being as Maittreya. Not only because of its appearance but also because it exuded a quality of equanimity and an egalitarian attitude. Very democratic and a "good friend" kind of being.

Maittreya appeared at that time for the sole purpose of encouraging the two of us to continue our work of helping people Clear themselves by continuing to use the new process Robert developed. It is a process of sequentially uncollapsing from our creations that we sequentially collapsed into during our history as spirit beings. The process helps a person achieve "Clear" very quickly.

Once the Maittreya being spoke its mind and gave its encouragement I could no longer hold open the connection and had to end off. But I still felt connected for a while after that. This is the first time in my life anything like this ever happened to me, but then a lot of strange and wonderful things have been happening since I became a "Clear".

"Clear" is a very definitive state, but not an absolute, and I still must do a lot of Clearing work. "Clear" just puts one into a more "quantum" mentality as opposed to linear and wave form (left brain/right brain), and remaining compulsions can be much easier to manage.

I am aware of "spirits of error", etc., but I felt very good about being in the presence of this being and my spiritual perceptions are heightened now.

As a very studied Christian I think I am equipped to differentiate between any spirit that conforms to the high attitude and personality of Maittreya and a spirit that would promote further enslavement on this planet, no matter how soothing its speech would be.

There is someone on this forum who can vouch for my hard work in Clearing myself and my sincerity of purpose and naivety about spiritual gifts and esoteric knowledge.

I always thought Christ and the Buddha shared some things in common -- moreso than Christ and the Old Testament God of War.

Also, you won't catch me clinging to every word in the Bible as if it was as unsullied as the day it was written -- I know too much to do that :-)

A true Christ or Buddha spirited being or person will insist that one do their own Clearing work and will not allow itself to be installed as a ruler over people. It would want us all to be Buddhas or Christs, but not in an egoistic fashion.

Oh, well, it is hard to explain how to differentiate, and any human instrument for these higher beings will of course be flawed.

Be a rule unto yourself and this world will not really need any one particular ruler.

That said, I'll go and check out this Maitreya representative fella :-)

Last edited by Gnosis5; 11-22-2009 at 03:16 AM.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 03:32 AM   #27
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

This description of Maittreya I believe most closely resembles the big being I contacted. I see him as multi-aspected and can probably send out many teachers, even at once.

http://www.buddhanature.com/buddha/maitreya.html
Old 11-22-2009, 04:11 AM   #28
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 04:33 AM   #29
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, that is beautiful.

Here is the best video I found relating to the human Maitreya:

I would have happily continued on my path even if I had not spoke with this Maitreya being, but it was nice to get the encouragement and support of such a lovely being. Sort of like having a big brother who stands tall in my eyes.
Old 11-22-2009, 10:31 AM   #30
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Has anyone heard of Maitreya??

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
For every true teaching there are many false teachings....

As with the second coming of Jesus, the coming of Maitreya, spoken about in the Eastern world, is not the coming of some dude, it is the coming of the Christ and Buddha consciousness to planet earth.

Those who are looking for the outer saviour may very well be duped by the anti-christ. Those who look for the inner saviour, who seek and find, will be reborn as a caterpillar into a butterfly.

NO - Buddhism is not "Satan's" religion. "Satan's" religion, is whatever keeps you locked in a death grip of fear where you stop from remembering who you are and worship the false god outside of you rather claiming your rightful role as a co-creator with the infinite and the Son or Daughter of God that you truly are.

There is a huge amount of dis-info around truth. The fact is, when you become enlightened you don't disappear, you move up to a higher level in the classroom of infinity. There are many who have graduated to the level fo schoolroom teachers of planet earth, they are in the ascended realm.

You see this in Jesus story when he talks to the two light beings in the gospel.

There are Ascended Beings, there are Ascended Masters, they are the schoolroom teachers of planet earth plane and simple... At some point, we will see that and learn to work with the LOGOS, the Light, the Beings of the Light who are ascended, to help bring heaven to earth. This is part of the puzzle of truth whether you 'believe it or not!"

However, truth is truth. Setting the record straight here sharing some of my understandings, for if you have a light, you should not hide it under a rock.

Lord Maitreya is a planetary Buddha and a Being of infinite Light. Simple fact.
As Gods children, Jesus came as a teacher to show us that "Ye are Gods" he didn't come here as our Savior, most people totally miss that point. Every so called miracle was performed as an example of our own power within, to "show us the way"meant that we can do everything he could do. That's the essence of the Christ consciousness is the Light or power of God is within us all. Yet the masses still seek someone outside themselves as a Savior who will rescue them from their problems.

Anything that separates man from God is evil, or of a dark nature. Religious leaders separated God from man thousands of years ago by putting Him in the sky as a judgmental, angry God looking down upon us. They created Satan to keep us in fear and drowning in guilt, self loathing and hate. Which robbed us of our empowerment...whereas spirituality teaches that man is one with God, that God is consciousness and we are responsible for our own actions.

If and when Jesus comes back, I don't think it's going to be on a spaceship. Ascended beings don't have to rely on mothership's to travel the Universe. Maitreya "sounds" more like anti-Christ than Messiah to me...guess we'll have to wait and see.

It sure fits in with all the buzz about imminent disclosure tho...
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 02:31 AM   #31
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I could not have said it as well as you did and I hold the same idea which has been reinforced by my increased level of awareness as a result of my intense clearing work. I kept uncollapsing from the identities I myself had created before there were any suns or planets.

I have the feeling that had I continued back to the beginning of my "hyperhistory" I would have found myself as a static "Single Deity", ready for some more action :-)

It appears that the Prime Thought was "To be" and then "To not be" or some wording to that effect. The current game is to bring that original goal down to planet earth right here right now what do I do now and in that way my current condition goals line up with this original goal.

Gnosis
Old 01-07-2010, 01:38 PM   #32
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Found this on my travels...

Subject: Maitreya: Supposed World Leader!

This reading is dated for 17 August 2009 Question: "I'm forwarding this e-mail I received because I'm starting to see more and more of this Maitreya stuff. I think something big is being planned to bring in the New World Order religion using Project Bluebeam technology. I remember reading years ago that this Maitreya dude said that he would only make his appearance to the world at large after the world's economy had gone belly-up.

You might want to ask Cosmic Awareness about this." My question: He's referred to as the Star of Hope. "Who is the World Teacher? Who are the Masters of Wisdom? Maitreya, the World Teacher has not come alone, but with a group of enlightened teachers who have for millennia guided humanity from behind the scenes. They are returning now to the everyday world to help us solve our most critical globalproblems. Maitreya is not a religious leader, but an educator in the broadest sense. He has not come to create followers, but is here to inspire us to create a new era based on sharing and justice, so that allmay have the basic necessities of life: food, clothing, shelter, healthcare, and education. His open mission in the world is about tobegin.

As Maitreya himself said, "Soon now, very soon, you will see My Face and hear My Words!" And he's referred to as the Star of Hope. Any comments on this please?" Cosmic Awareness: This Awareness has made a comment on the phenomenon that is Lord Maitreya, the World Teacher: It has spoken that this is a manipulation by the Elite, those New World Order advocates, to control the religious mind and temperament of humanity.

The prophecy is that he will truly come forward at a time of great need and dependency, a time when humanity will be in great turmoilwith the collapse of their economic system as well as other dilemmas that will be and are about to be released on humanity. It is all part of the overall plan that is afoot, the plan that has been worked on for very many years now. The total collapse of the world economy has not yet occurred, but the "partial" collapse has already been achieved.

It is for this reason that the entity Maitreya has made his appearance more and more of late, as he has been around for several years already. It is this that the entity (questioner) is becoming observant of and noticing. This is all part of the escalation of this alleged Ascended Master so that when the masses are at a point of absolute terror, confusion and turmoil, he can appear in a miraculous manner, surrounded by those blue ray miracles, the miracles of technology.

The miracle that is most associated with the presence of Maitreya at this time is the alleged cross that is engraved and etched into the window glass of individuals in their homes; a light cross suddenly appears in the glass, and this lighted cross is evidence of the presence of Maitreya or the visitation of Maitreya, and these crosses are available and held by certain groups of followers of Maitreya. This is a miracle of a technological nature. Much of this is based on extraterrestrial technologies that are available to those who are behind the phenomenon of Maitreya. There are many who wish to totally believe in Ascended Masters who will present themselves through the world leaders and World Teacher Maitreya who will come and "save" humanity, who will make things right. Their message will be a message of hope and wellbeing, and of course this will be a powerful message and a powerful narcotic of hope to those who are in fear, those who have lost hope.

This Awareness is not talking against Ascended Masters, for there are those who are true Ascended Masters. The New World Order regime knows this to be so, and it is their plan to

manipulate those authentic Ascended Masters and to present them in a way that will give others, the masses, a new religious leadership in which to put their faith and trust. This will be for many the new religion and the new way forward. It is seen however, that this particular cult of religious dogma and belief that will be presented is to be controlled and manipulated by those who have been scheming and plotting and planning for the collapse of mankind/womankind and the enslavement of mankind/womankind, for not merely decades, but rather hundreds and hundreds of years. All is coming to a culmination at this time as that time of Ascension shift is rapidly approaching. It must be that Maitreya appears in the not too distant future for him to have any effect at the time of Ascension when many will be in a position to choose for themselves which way to proceed. The more that are entrapped by the teachings of Maitreya and his group, the more that will not choose to Ascend, the more that will be mislead and misguided into the false belief that Maitreya and those who are his disciples have the truth and all the answers. This Awareness suggests as It always suggests, that when the presentation is made of Maitreya and he becomes much more visible, that those who are drawn to him ask the questions that need to be asked. Ask whether this is the True Messiah or a false prophet. This Awareness suggests that the time ahead is the time to find the Prophet Within, the Messiah Within, the Truth Within, and while one may be open to the encouraging messages of such an entity that one does not abdicate their personal power to such a being or such a group, for then they become followers versus the leader of their own life.
There is to be seen some merit in the teachings of this World Teacher, but those teachings are universally available and have been available for many decades, and hundreds of years. The messages that will be given by Maitreya and his disciples are messages of hope, but hope with a cost, for it will be recommended that one give over to Maitreya and become a follower of Maitreya to find hope and redemption. This would be giving in to the false prophet, the false god. Therefore, this Awareness does have a red flag to wave around this entity, and around the purported miracles of Maitreya, both those that have already been observed and those that will come.

These "miracles" will be based on extraterrestrial technologies that are available to the Powers That Be, to the Elite, andthey will be used to create the illusion that this being, this World

Teacher is indeed a god. Many will be seeking a god for their sense of hopelessness; and despair will be so great that the arrival of a being who proclaims himself as an enlightened being would be enough to cause them to blindly follow without questioning.

This Awareness of course always asks that one question the information that is provided one, and that one always asks the question of what is to be gained by this individual if those who are followers indeed do follow. Even if the individual him or herself chooses to follow, what would be gained by both of the individuals themselves as well as to the cult or to the leader of the cult? These are all questions that must be asked. This Awareness asks all to be clear in themselves when such a leader presents themself. These beings are being placed in the path of humanity "to mislead and misguide", and to take one away from the true process of Ascension, for it is always easier to be the victim. It is always easier to abdicate one's power in favor of another, to blindly follow the edicts of a leader such as Maitreya, or a political leader such as the President of the United States or even the leadership of those in one's own life; anything but to accept the responsibility for one's life and to make the judgements that are necessary for one to make in order to be truthful and empowered in one's life.

The way of many is still the way of the victim, the way of powerlessness in favor of security that is being offered by those who proclaim to have the power and the answers and the truth. This Awareness suggests that in these coming times of challenge to one's own sense of power, that those who are truly ascending will understand the need to "always ask the questions" while those who are not ready to ascend will freely and easily give away their power. This is as it is, and it is this that must be looked at and understood as one sees those who are close to one following such an individual as Maitreya or any other false prophets that present themselves.

Ultimately the only true prophet as this Awareness has said, is the Prophet From Within, the High Self, and one's own spiritual hierarchy of consciousness. These will be interesting times, even to the degree of such powerful beings as Maitreya and others presenting themselves for the masses to be impressed with and to follow. There will no doubt be more questions on this individual and others, but this Awareness feels complete with this question at this time.

It asks the energizer if she has any further questions on this matter. Questioner: I was wondering, who is this guy and where did he come from, or is it a guy? Cosmic Awareness: It is indeed a masculine individual, a male that is being presented, for this is a continuance of the Reptilian hierarchical order, where the masculine power structure will continue

forward. There is no reason why a World Teacher could not be a woman, a goddess, but the presentation of the masculine leadership is an indicator of the continuance of the Reptilian hierarchical structure and order. There would be more sense to an androgynous being presenting itself in the time ahead; a blending of the male and female versus simply a masculine leader once again presenting himself.

This is one way that you will be able to judge those who come forward, because if theyhold those attributes of the Reptilian structure and order, they will be

highly emphasized in the teachings that are being presented. Questioner: (I see) Was he born in the Middle East or China or Europe? Cosmic Awareness: It is seen that this individual has more of a Middle East background, but this is all irrelevant. This is all part of the image that is to be presented. This is a constructed individual who will simply be what is needed. A miraculous history will be provided, but again, this Awareness simply suggests that "all" be questioned, including the background of the individual. It is seen at this time that the individual Maitreya is said to be residing in a church in London, England, but that he has been moving around.

Questioner: So it is the Families or Powers That Be that are sponsoring him, is that correct? Cosmic Awareness: Indeed it is so, although it is not seen as a direct

sponsoring, more of an indirect supporting of this individual. The individual will claim not to have any ties with political parties in existence at this time. He will present himself as independent to the political leadership of all nations; and yet he has a strong connection to the powers that lie behind the governments, for they are the same who control the governments who will be behind this particular individual. They will give to him the technologies that they have as a result of the extraterrestrial connections that they have had over the many decades and the technology that has been acquired through the contact with the Orion/Reptilian faction.

Questioner: Is this chap human, or is he a clone, or otherwise? Cosmic Awareness: This individual is seen as a hybrid human who will present himself as more than simply human. He is presenting himself as an Ascended Being, a High Level Consciousness, who is inhabiting a physical body in order to lead the people back into their highest nature. The words and the message will be highly provocative, highly entertaining, highly evocative of an order beyond that which has been the accepted order up until now. It will be reminiscent of much that those of higher spiritual consciousness have been saying; those who have presented to humanity a different template, a different understanding of consciousness.

There will be much truth in that which the entity Maitreya speaks of, but it will be truth that will hook the individual and then be twisted and parlayed into something that will capture the individual follower and then mislead and misguide them. It is a religious disinformation packet that will be presented to ensnare the many who have a need to have a guru, a leader, a god to follow that will take away all of the problems and provide them all the answers without themselves really doing any of the deeper inner work that is required of a seeker.

Questioner: (Wow! That's something to think about!) Cosmic Awareness: It is indeed something to think about. Always think, but understand how one's beliefs shape reality. Therefore, if it is presented to them that all that is needed is to follow someone like Maitreya and to give up and abdicate one's power and one's capacity to ask questions and to find inner answers, to simply believe in that which is accepted from Maitreya or from any other representative of the higher spiritual consciousness, the belief will of course bind them into the following of such a leader.

Again, one must be very careful in what they believe and always be willing to question their own beliefs or the

beliefs that are presented to them through such a world educator, a world leader. It is not being said by this Awareness that one cannot hear the words of Maitreya and put weight on them, one must always be open to what one believes as a result of hearing such words; and yet in the abdication of their own power and responsibility, the altering of belief occurs, then one must also ask why they were so ready to change the beliefs to encompass the truth or the reality that is being presented to them by such a one as Maitreya.

Questioner: Is it possible he's going to make his grand appearance before the end of the year, or is this tied in with the November scenario? Cosmic Awareness: It is seen

that his appearance is imminent, but many factors will determine his actual world appearance. It is not seen that he will be truly on the world stage for a few months yet; but more and more are becoming aware of him, and his miracles will become more obvious and more broadcasted. In other words, the media will start to discover him, start to present him and broadcast the miracles that he is alleged to have caused, and then to start to present him to the public more and more over the next year.

Questioner: The miracles that are made by ET technology, is that correct? Cosmic Awareness: This is so. It is reminded that because of the advanced technology, many of the things that he will be capable of will indeed seem truly miraculous, but so did the actions of those whohad superior technology in the war seem to be miracles and acts of gods to natives on islands that the Americans visited; and they were held as gods to these primitive people because they had airplanes and could ascend into the heavens. They had jeeps and technology, and primitive natives were flabbergasted.

In many ways this is how the natives are held as ignorant primitives who are to be hoodwinked, who are to be bedazzled by these miracles. The miracles have a technological basis, but many will not understand this. They will simply be seen as miraculous. The use of holographic imagery will be very much used by Maitreya to provide the illusion that there are beings that can come and go, who can literally disappear in front of one, but this is based on the technologies that this Awareness has spoken of. Questioner: Very interesting! I hope the membership will submit questions on this particular person.

Cosmic Awareness: And this Awareness would invite questions on any other beings or Enlightened Masters that allegedly have the answers and know the way. (Editor's note: Maitreya has been promoted for many years by Benjaman Creme and his Tara Center. Back in 1980 we published "The Second Coming of Christ" in issue 80-30 which created quite a controversy among some of our readers who were "Ascended Master"followers of hustlers such as Clare Prophet. Over the years we kept track of this Maitreya character; and for those who may need more info, here are a few of the issues you can check out: 80-30, 81-15, 82-13, 85-8, 89-14, 90-16, 91-17, 97-4, 99-11, 2000-12, 2001-2, 2003-6, 2005-8, 2006-4

Copyright by Cosmic Awareness

Communications & the Aquarian Church of Universal Service. Reproduction

is permitted but no alterations without express permission.

cosmicawareness.org

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 01:41 AM   #33
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

What is the difference between Maitreya and Meteyya or Mateyya?
Old 01-08-2010, 05:16 AM   #34
Raven
Avalon Senior Member

Don't kill the messenger, i don't see any nwo influence here, guess i am just not paranoid enough.... some of his words....

Take unity as your banner and walk the way of power. Unity makes all things possible. Without unity nothing is certain; the finest possibilities come to dust. Achievement lies in the right use of the given capacities; lacking unity, the highest potential may be wasted.

Unity is a manifestation of Spirit, for the true nature of humanity is One. All that leads to unity benefits the race and lends wings to the journey. Unity is invincible; the dark ones beat on the shield of unity in vain. The time is coming when unity will be achieved but the first steps in that direction must be taken now. Useless it is to wait for others to start; the move towards unity must be made by each one. Nothing so pierces the web of unity as criticism. A thousand possibilities are lost in this way. Keep silent the tongue of criticism and protect the precious fabric so carefully spun.

Each in his own way knows the power of unity; each seeks from his neighbour approval and consent, but mechanical conformity of thought here has no place. Each move in the direction of unity adds power to the whole and lightens the task of the Toilers behind the scenes. Create unity and know the true nature of man. Preserve unity and allow the Spirit of man to flourish. Teach unity and unleash the love in your brother’s heart. (Benjamin Creme’s Master, from ‘The need for unity’)
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 05:20 AM   #35
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Seems we all have our spiritual favorites that we probably have some "history" with.
Old 02-03-2010, 03:49 PM   #36
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Ah ha ... just found this...thought I would post ot here as the other thread was going off topic!!

The mysterious thing is that so far, no one has been able to identify what TV programme the interview appeared on, or what 'Major Television Network' it aired on.

Mr. Creme says that many people have seen the interview on the internet as well, but all my searching has come up with nothing that matches how Benjamin describes the interview.

Has anyone managed to find anything? If so please message me the link, as I feel this issue is of great importance.

viking
Old 02-03-2010, 04:04 PM   #37
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Viking,
we are all waiting on you finding it for us
Here's a recent photo from 1988, so that we will all recognise him...

feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:08 PM   #38
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Ha ha ....here he is?!!

viking
Old 02-03-2010, 04:23 PM   #39
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Yep....it's definately him.... Raj Patel is 'Maitreya' !!

Must be UK educated ... Weird...he doesen't look like he sounds!!! IYKWIM !!!

viking
Old 02-03-2010, 04:35 PM   #40
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Just done a little bit of research and found this ....

Raj Patel is an award-winning writer, activist and academic. He has degrees from the University of Oxford, the London School of Economics and Cornell University, has worked for the World Bank and WTO, and protested against them around the world. He’s currently a visiting scholar at UC Berkeley’s Center for African Studies, an Honorary Research Fellow at the School of Development Studies at the University of KwaZulu-Natal and a fellow at The Institute for Food and Development Policy, also known as Food First. He has testified about the causes of the global food crisis to the US House Financial Services Committee and is an Advisor to the United Nations Special Rapporteur on the Right to Food. In addition to numerous scholarly publications, he regularly writes for The Guardian, and has contributed to the LA Times, NYTimes.com, The San Francisco Chronicle, The Mail on Sunday, and The Observer. His first book was Stuffed and Starved: The Hidden Battle for the World Food System and his latest, The Value of Nothing, is a New York Times best-seller.

Interesting guy...Antichrist or our Saviour???

viking
Old 02-03-2010, 05:27 PM   #41
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

A big HMMMm

Thanks for the links viking very interesting none the wiser though.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:32 PM   #42
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

As we have seen the whole thing is a hoax.

So is the coming of the 3rd anti-Christ. Anti Christ is a crude translation from the old bible to modern English. It refereed to someone against Christ or against the claim of Christ. Not necessarily 3 anti-Christ that will destroy the world.

Nostradamus did mention a 'third anti-Christ" according to "scholars" who translated his works into books to sell for modern day occult readers. These books on Nostradamus are notoriously bad and usually wrong.

You must bear in mind these books are written with YOU in mind and what would get YOU to buy it. End of the world to a mysterious figure is certainly a selling point.

There is no evidence that Hitler was ever mentioned by name in the works as the second anti-Christ. Hister is the name of a river. Same with Napoleon.

Why choose these two figures when there are so many other ruthless dictators that qualify for the title?

The modern occult is a money making industry. the history channel is an example of using modern occultism to sell shows.

It's all fabricated. There is no anti-Christ or Savior coming. It's entertainment disguised as religion to sell something. Books, documentaries, whatever.

Let's face it. the anti-Christ is a huge money making venture. You can pin the title to any one and have people debating it for years. It's a great scheme to rob you of your money, your mind and your security.

We also do it with 'terrorist" and other modern day boogie men. Modern day Antichrist rhetoric is a money making entertainment business.
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:28 PM   #43
Floyd
Retired Avalon Member

What on Gods Earth is Maitreya wearing in that 1998 pic. Did he tell Creme that when he would appear he would do dressed like a complete idiot hiding a loaf on top of his head.
Maitreya is specific to Buddhism. I wouldn't worry too much about Creme being a front for the NWO. He is about as dangerous as a one legged man in a backside kicking competition.
Floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 09:57 PM   #44
viking
Avalon Senior Member

LOL...yes it is a strange hat... I can't quite make out if his face is the same as the vids??!! Same person?? Not sure!!

viking
Old 02-03-2010, 10:22 PM   #45
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Many years ago, I "tried" reading one of the earlier books by Benj. Creme. I could not bring myself to finish it.......I kept getting the feeling that this Maitreya was indeed the Anti-Christ or something close to it. In fact, it made me uncomfortable reading it at all. It bothered me so much, that I could not even keep it in my house, I threw it out in the garbage. My instincts were sending me red flags in a big way.
He was also a guest on coast to coast awhile back, prob over a year and he had to be cut short in the interview because listeners were ringing in reporting similar symptons as you and also nausea, sickness etc. Interview prob on utube.

here it is

Last edited by aroundthetable; 02-03-2010 at 10:27 PM. Reason: [
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:23 PM   #46
leeellismusic
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=14 Chakras;182863]

"As with the second coming of Jesus, the coming of Maitreya, spoken about in the Eastern world, is not the coming of some dude, it is the coming of the Christ and Buddha consciousness to planet earth.

Those who are looking for the outer saviour may very well be duped by the anti-christ. Those who look for the inner saviour, who seek and find, will be reborn as a caterpillar into a butterfly."

Well said there 14!

The Christ/ Buddha/ Krishna Consciousness is just that - A State of Universal Consciousness! In our "future/ascended/ ultimate realities", we are ALL that. I AM THAT I AM... So, the "second coming" is really the revelation/ ascension/ awakening into our highest natures. Jesus embodied that and tried to spread the word. So did Buddha. And so on with all the Enlightened Ones throughout history. Many already here today - many more awakening even now.

We are each part of a Singularity (Emanations of Source) and in our individual journeys, we all eventually return to the place we started - home - yet expanded somehow, Ever the Same, yet somehow New~ It's the Eternal Paradox

Seems to me this fellow Patel is genuinely concerned about the planet and in promoting equality and justice for all. Good for him. Is he Maitreya? I don't really care. I'm more concerned with raising my vibrations to the next level, and the next , and the next...

I say Bless anyone who tries to better Humanity!
And to risk being open and vulnerable and entirely visible in the process!

Onward and Upward, fellow travelers

Peace,
Lee
leeellismusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:09 PM   #47
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Nicely put Lee
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:47 PM   #48
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Viking. I had not seen this thread of your before. Apparently they did like my connection of this with the ufo's around the sun on the other thread. LOL

Anyways this Creme guy has been preaching this for awhile. Seems he is getting some people to listen to him. Very strange indeed.

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 04:41 AM   #49
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=leeellismusic;233039]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post

[snipped]
We are each part of a Singularity (Emanations of Source) and in our individual journeys, we all eventually return to the place we started - home - yet expanded somehow, Ever the Same, yet somehow New~ It's the Eternal Paradox

[....] I'm more concerned with raising my vibrations to the next level, and the next , and the next...

Peace,
Lee

Yes, and thank you. Wouldn't it be a gas to have not just one huge Maitreya being, but rather a planet full of buddhas interacting with each other. What a gas that would be!!!

Gautamo (an aspect of Maitreya) wanted for everyone to be what he called "Bodhisattva", and follow the teachings of "Dhamma" (pr Darma).

Maitreya and Buddha are coming up in my clearing sessions as players in my own spirit history as I am recalling it. It is like a detective story and I have not read the last chapter yet

I do wish to invoke the help of larger consciousness positive beings, such as Maitreya, once I have cleared my "issues" with him
Old 02-04-2010, 04:46 AM   #50
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

You also mentioned "singularity" and a person I am working with is right now processing this period (right after the singularlity) in his sessions. I do believe that the more people who do what it takes to clear their own selves all the way back to their own experience of "singularity" (which I suppose equates to "Source"), then the world will become lighter and lighter, just by each man and woman doing only this and nothing else for the time being.

peace,
gnosis