Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-23-2009, 08:12 PM   #26
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How close are we to martial law please add your comments i want to know what you

want to bet they have been planning this for years and they will en mass it with us going along with theyre plan why because the human race is fricking stupid motivated by fear they will go along with it

all those coffins all those trains and all those camps.............

not built for nothing

because what i learned from them

were time machines who can go any where

and this is one of an almost infinate number of parallels

Last edited by Karen; 01-02-2010 at 10:31 AM.
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 08:57 PM   #27
morganlilith
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How close are we to martial law please add your comments i want to know what you

i think that the more time passes, the more people who are awakening, the less likely tptb will be able to control the masses.

they might try. i dunno. i'm tending to think they'll realize it's futile.
morganlilith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 01:14 AM   #28
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Check this out "they can become us" in other words your gone they're here and no one knows it's happening and it's all part of a con started 2009 years ago born on Christmas day" the harvest is coming and eternal life in the heavens is batteries for alien ships. We are cattle in every sense of the word, it's biblical and we are intelectual so religion was given to us to keep us ignorant and fighting amonst ourselves. Read the gospel of judas and the book of Enoch.

We are being conned and they are evil and stupid but they already have the upper hand now it's almost time for the slaughter and harvest.
Old 12-26-2009, 01:35 AM   #29
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: How close are we to martial law please add your comments i want to know what you

Governments always have contingency plans. Contingent upon certain events happening. Such as a massive earthquake dropping California into the ocean. An atom bomb hitting a major city in the USA. A volcano erupting at Mt. Saint Hellens. As long as these events do NOT occur, the plans will NOT go into effect. Just because they have coffins does NOT mean they are going to use them. Just pray and Keep the Peace.
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 01:41 AM   #30
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld View Post
Check this out "they can become us" in other words your gone they're here and no one knows it's happening and it's all part of a con started 2009 years ago born on Christmas day" the harvest is coming and eternal life in the heavens is batteries for alien ships. We are cattle in every sense of the word, it's biblical and we are intelectual so religion was given to us to keep us ignorant and fighting amonst ourselves. Read the gospel of judas and the book of Enoch.

We are being conned and they are evil and stupid but they already have the upper hand now it's almost time for the slaughter and harvest.

It's time to stop telling the world how terrified you are of your own shadow. BOOO! None of this stuff is going on. It's pure fear. They're telling you a big fairy tale, and you're buying it. And then trying to spread it around. Not entirely ok.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 02:06 AM   #31
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: How close are we to martial law please add your comments i want to know what you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
It's time to stop telling the world how terrified you are of your own shadow. BOOO! None of this stuff is going on. It's pure fear. They're telling you a big fairy tale, and you're buying it. And then trying to spread it around. Not entirely ok.
And I will keep telling the truth and do you know why because your wrong I don't fear them I hate them big difference.
what scares you is exposure, what's ironic is they fear me, hmmm I wonder why.

What I found out will forever change the way I look at the world.
And do you know what I found out from them is that ole Yahweh is here to get rid of them and take away all the wickedness in the world. What scares you is that you know I'm right and what scares you is exposure "tuff" what scares you is that he will stop them and they can't do a damn thing about it except hope that he dosent, and what you fear the most is that the cattle will find out the truth before the slaughter and harvest, what scares you the most is that I can prove it all thru biblical scripture and that the cattle deserve to know that they are being conned what scares you the most is that I'm articulate have done my homework and prove it thru what Biblicle scripture hidden from the world as well as what's been taught, what scares you the most is you and I both know that on all counts I'm right. Too bad because what they gave away is that Yahweh is here and he will stop them. So sit back and know that one day soon all this will go back to the beginning all the parallels and they won't be created, they are not coming back. What scares you the most is that if they read enoch and judas and look at all the art all over Europe hundreads of years old depicting Jesus Christ with ufos that the cattle will find out and revolt before the harvist and they will be screwed and no I won't stop ever they shouldn't have killed all my realitives I will never shut up I will expose you where ever I can
Old 12-26-2009, 02:21 AM   #32
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Old 12-26-2009, 03:17 AM   #33
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Not happening anytime soon.

Please, put down the tinfoil and try to have a more optimistic outlook.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 03:33 AM   #34
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

This is from the Torah from genesis
http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/8171

3. And the Lord said, "Let My spirit not quarrel forever concerning man, because he is also flesh, and his days shall be a hundred and twenty years." ג. וַיֹּאמֶר יְ־הֹוָ־ה לֹא יָדוֹן רוּחִי בָאָדָם לְעֹלָם בְּשַׁגַּם הוּא בָשָׂר וְהָיוּ יָמָיו מֵאָה וְעֶשְׂרִים שָׁנָה:
4. The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of the nobles would come to the daughters of man, and they would bear for them; they are the mighty men, who were of old, the men of renown.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Xx x x x x x xxx
http://etext.virginia.edu/etcbin/toc...&division=div1
Bible, King James. Genesis, from The holy Bible, King James version*
Electronic Text Center, University of Virginia Library

| Table of Contents for this work |
| All on-line databases | Etext Center Homepage |

Genesis 6

Compare with Revised Standard Version: Gene.06

** *1: And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,*
2: That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.*
3: And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.*
4: There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.*
5: And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.*
6: And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.*
7: And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.*
8: But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.*
9: These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

Book of Enoch The truth hidden from the world

http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe009.htm

VI-XI. The Fall of the Angels: the Demoralisation of Mankind: the Intercession of the Angels on behalf of Mankind. The Dooms pronounced by God on the Angels: the Messianic Kingdom (a Noah fragment).

CHAPTER VI.

1. And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. 2. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children.' 3. And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' 4. And they all answered

p. 35

him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' 5. Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. 6. And they were in all two hundred; who descended ⌈in the days⌉ of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. 7. And these are the names of their leaders: Sêmîazâz, their leader, Arâkîba, Râmêêl, Kôkabîêl, Tâmîêl, Râmîêl, Dânêl, Êzêqêêl, Barâqîjâl, Asâêl, Armârôs, Batârêl, Anânêl, Zaqîêl, Samsâpêêl, Satarêl, Tûrêl, Jômjâêl, Sariêl. 8. These are their chiefs of tens.

*look at the chiefs of ten who went against gods plan and in all 3 versions God Yahweh was here not a finger in the sky but they don't want you to know guess what he was flesh like us and it clearly says it in king james*
Genesis 6-3
3: And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.*

"for he also is flesh"

But look at the chiefs of ten see it Ezekiel and Daniel fallen angels not profits*

Another point they don't want you to know God was like us

shall we now look at all the art depicting ole JC with ufos

be right back
Old 12-26-2009, 03:39 AM   #35
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What I found out will forever change the way I look at the world.
A quick summary would be interesting and valuable for this forum.

Would prefer mixed case.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 03:43 AM   #36
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

I love it when the aliens try to discredit you can really get a sense of they're discomfort take a look no tin foil on my head only facts as seen in biblicle scripture as well as christian art

http://lithiumdreamer.tripod.com/ufoart.html

problem with Rome is there weren't enough lions

Now read the book of judas PDF
it's authentic as shown by new York times and national geographic and guess what it says

Your not getting there oh you can but you will greave a great deal for someone will replace you I'm order that you can come in completion with your god want to know how to tell them from us I threaten they're secrets and they line up to discredit.

They shouldn't have murdered my family I will never shut up
Old 12-26-2009, 03:45 AM   #37
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Not everyone buys into the Christian end-times stuff.

No one is tricking me. You are using this forum to stir up paranoia over martial law.
Old 12-26-2009, 04:22 AM   #38
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: How close are we to martial law please add your comments i want to know what you

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
Governments always have contingency plans. Contingent upon certain events happening. Such as a massive earthquake dropping California into the ocean. An atom bomb hitting a major city in the USA. A volcano erupting at Mt. Saint Hellens. As long as these events do NOT occur, the plans will NOT go into effect. Just because they have coffins does NOT mean they are going to use them. Just pray and Keep the Peace.
And we need hundreads of thousands of coffins now in every state
we need 107,000 railcars with handcuffs every 3 feet built by gunderson steel for FEMA
we need 3600 relocation camps that are no different to Auschwitz
one camp in Alaska which can hold 2 million people
and they all line up to discredit.

This is a plan demic
they are giving the vaccine now soon eople will start dieing they will say the vaccine isn't strong enough and the virus mutated then they will have a reason to get rid of millions it's a plan it's a con and yes it is aliens they have been our angels and demons since the beginning and I know Yahweh will screw this up and I know it because it's what they fear the most .
Old 12-26-2009, 04:38 AM   #39
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Not everyone buys into the Christian end-times stuff.

No one is tricking me. You are using this forum to stir up paranoia over martial law.
No I'm using this forum to expose the truth which is what this forum is for whistle blowing problem is that when the truth is being exposed it's global it's based on everything already published and it comes across as articulate tangeble and plausable the only ones scared are the very ones trying to discredit and cover it up

I'm using this forum to tell the truth and what scares them the most is exposure

I've seem them shapeshift I can prove everything because they gave up everything they bragged about all of it , now they are terrified of being exposed because they havnt replaced everyone on the top they are afraid of the masses to start to see it understand it and put out all together and realize it's all true if it weren't true you would simply ignore me instead you give me credience which I don't need because I can show this **** in so many ways again they should have never murdered my family I will never shut up promise. As long as there is breath I'm these lungs I will expose all I learned from these bastards who a. Destroyed my life. B.won't. Leave me alone and c. They want to get rid of them I don't fear them I hate them and I'm passionate about this because they are fricking monsters and I know god has a plan for each and every one of them.

Last edited by timetotelltheworld; 12-26-2009 at 05:37 AM.
Old 12-26-2009, 04:48 AM   #40
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

They've already been exposed. I don't see what the point of fearing them is.

The truth as we know it is already in motion. We need not fear because it unfolds by itself.

I appreciate what you have tried to do. Just saying to not fear martial law or anything of that sort.
Old 12-26-2009, 05:19 AM   #41
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
They've already been exposed. I don't see what the point of fearing them is.

The truth as we know it is already in motion. We need not fear because it unfolds by itself.

I appreciate what you have tried to do. Just saying to not fear martial law or anything of that sort.
I still don't think you get it they murdered every single family member I have ,they mess with me every single day I don't fear them I hate them what's truely ironic is for some reason they fear me you see its christmas and they killed all that I love and I know for a fact that there is someone here who can stop them, and that scares them the most and I know for a fact the one here to stop them is the one who created them the very one they went against during the war in the heavans during genesis and I know for a fact none of this will happen because I know what they fear the most is that he will get rid of them and I know it will happen soon

and I also know that I'm leaving to another parallel soon these basterds are not getting my soul.

There is a whole lot more to my story then I will ever say here I will tell you this much they're rein on this planet in this parallel as well as all the parallels is about to end forever and mankind is getting a fair chance and these bastards will never be back I know this because I have met Yahweh
I know he's here I know they fear him and I know he has somehing special in mind for them

I can't tell you how I had this opertunity but the world will know soon enough that it's all true because he vowed to stop them and I know he will.
Old 12-26-2009, 05:20 AM   #42
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

It will all work out in the end. We've all been there in one way or another or we wouldn't be here.
Old 12-26-2009, 05:41 AM   #43
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It will all work out in the end. We've all been there in one way or another or we wouldn't be here.
They murdered all my realitives
they destroyed my life
they won't leave me alone
they screw me out of absolutly everything
and they make my life hell
they can kiss my rear
I've had it
Old 12-26-2009, 05:47 AM   #44
Curlybird
Avalon Senior Member

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
Starts when you're always afraid
Step outta' line the man come and take you away

by Stephen Stills

That says it best of all for me. I've studied all this stuff for years and originally went into major fear over it all. Now it is just simply information and I really do not need the fear in my life. Life is about joy and no one has the power to take us over unless we let them.

Be at peace and enjoy life. That's what it's all about. Besides, the inter-dimensional entities feed on fear, hate, greed, envy and the like. That is the only energy source in their inter-dimensional existence as there is no resident energy source between dimensions so energy must be siphoned off from lower dimensions.

Last edited by Curlybird; 12-26-2009 at 05:53 AM.
Curlybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 05:53 AM   #45
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
They murdered all my realitives
they destroyed my life
they won't leave me alone
they screw me out of absolutly everything
and they make my life hell
they can kiss my rear
I've had it
And the last thing they can have is martial law. You must not let them win that way.

I'm sorry about your experience and there's just no way I could ever hope to understand.

However, part of not letting them win is not giving into their desires for chaos within the general population.

I wish these bastards would get their day in the world court but the least we can so is make them face the music in the court of public opinion and derail their plans.
Old 12-26-2009, 06:18 AM   #46
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

what part of "I don't fear them I hate them don't you understand"
what is amusing is they fear me what is ironic to me is that no matter what they have done to me all they have done is make me hate them a whole lot more.

I know for a fact that this nightmare is about to come to a screaching halt.
And I know that they are about to regret all they are doing again I don't fear them at all or they're plans or any of the **** they are doing because I know for a fact ole Yahweh is here I know it for a fact and I know he will show them no mercy I know they are about to be gone forever and I know they will never be back.

Wait I know they are about to wish they never messed with his plans and I know for a fact there is nothing they can do except cry because I know he has a plan for every single one of them and I know because I have seen his halo I know he's here and I know he has promised to save man kind

Wait for the miracle all the parallels going back to the beginning all hans going back to they're first lives and the angels will not be created they are gone I know all this because none of this is his plan he's angry and I know he's here to do one thing get rid of them his biggest mistake, they won't be back maybe another flood or maybe erasing all of time but I know they're time is very very short. Me I do not fear them at all i mearly hate them no fear here hate I can't even begin to explain. I can not even explain the amount of hate I have for them they're the waste from genesis they are the big screw up and they won't even be history because they are never coming back.

And this is a promise from Yahweh himself .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curlybird View Post
Paranoia strikes deep

by Stephen Stills

That says it best of all for me. I've studied all this stuff for years and originally went into major fear over it all. Now it is just simply information and I really do not need the fear in my life. Life is about joy and no one has the power to take us over unless we let them.

Be at peace and enjoy life. That's what it's all about. Besides, the inter-

dimensional entities feed on fear, hate, greed, envy and the like. That is the only energy source in their inter-dimensional existence as there is no resident energy source between dimensions so energy must be siphoned off from lower dimensions.

Last edited by timetotelltheworld; 12-26-2009 at 06:21 AM.
Old 12-26-2009, 06:23 AM   #47
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Hate is a wasteful emotion.

Hate what the person does but don't hate the person themselves as often, you'll find that those same folks show flashes of brilliance, which are sadly overshadowed by their evil deeds.
Old 12-26-2009, 07:46 AM   #48
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

I am far from paranoid angry as hell and I hate them but fear them I don't the ironic thing is they fear me hmmmmmm I wonder why , I cam tell you this much I know for a fact all this can be undone all of it and they are never coming back ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curlybird View Post
Paranoia strikes deep

by Stephen Stills

Be at peace and enjoy life. That's what it's all about. Besides, the inter-dimensional entities feed on fear, hate, greed, envy and the like. That is the only energy source in their inter-dimensional existence as there is no resident energy source between dimensions so energy must be siphoned off from lower dimensions.
Old 12-26-2009, 03:46 PM   #49
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
what part of "I don't fear them I hate them don't you understand" what is amusing is they fear me what is ironic to me is that no matter what they have done to me all they have done is make me hate them a whole lot more.
It is you who does not understand. For anyone who can see, you scream FEAR. It screams from ever pore of your body. You are not angry, you are terrified. This supposed "they" you speak of, doesn't even know you exist, let alone fear you. I'm sorry to say this, but You could benefit greatly from simply waking up from this enormous delusion you bath yourself in.

Wakey, wakey time.

This is not an attack or judgement. I am looking directly at you, in your own space, psychically, and the above is what I clearly see (clairvoyance).

Give it a rest already, please. You seem the only one who doesn't see what's going on with you.
Old 12-26-2009, 03:57 PM   #50
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
This is not an attack or judgement. I am looking directly at you, in your own space, psychically, and the above is what I clearly see (clairvoyance).

Give it a rest already, please. You seem the only one who doesn't see what's going on with you.
Myplanet2 - As far as timetotelltheworld's contributions go, I don't see fear so much. I like the hate theory. There's a difference. I've even spread his material, as a he posted a JFK video that I hadn't seen before etc.

IMO
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote