Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-17-2009, 12:22 AM   #26
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Default Re: SaLuSa 16-October-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by charioteer View Post
The only real ET message that I am aware of is this 1977 radio interruption which I'm sure most of you have seen.
That name of the alleged ET who hijacked ITN called himself Vrillon. Likely a play on the name of Claude Vorilhon a.k.a. Rael founder of the Raelians. The freaky ufo cult were likely the ones who did the deed.

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 12:34 AM   #27
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaLove View Post
Pardon me for being the skeptic but does anyone here actually believe in The Galactic Federation of Light?
Looking forward to their no show excuses this time round
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 01:56 AM   #28
charioteer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaLove View Post
That name of the alleged ET who hijacked ITN called himself Vrillon. Likely a play on the name of Claude Vorilhon a.k.a. Rael founder of the Raelians. The freaky ufo cult were likely the ones who did the deed.
Hm, you could be right.

Well, at least there are crop circles and sightings, some of which are government craft but some of which could also be real.
charioteer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 09:20 AM   #29
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
Thank you, thank you, viking for posting this thread with its wonderful words of upliftment/

To me its, 'As below, so Above' as well as 'As Above, so Below'

If my neighbours, or anyone in a community nearby, whom had suffered a tragety, or were in great difficulty of some sort, I, my friends, family and community would reach out and help in any way possible. That could be providing food, shelter, medical care or advice. This to me is a natural God given attribute of humans.

Would it not be equally as natural for advanced beings of the galaxy to offer humanity assistance when they saw great need. Afterall we are all part of the one Life.

Its a natural part of evolution for masters of learning in any discipline to teach what they have learned. We all help each other.

I loved these words, they resonated beautifully with what I have learned and studied from many many sources.

Once again Thank You Viking. You are a Blessing to this Forum

Love and LIght

Carmen
Quote carmen
Quote:
If my neighbours, or anyone in a community nearby, whom had suffered a tragety, or were in great difficulty of some sort, I, my friends, family and community would reach out and help in any way possible. That could be providing food, shelter, medical care or advice. This to me is a natural God given attribute of humans.
Thanks Carmen for your kind words...

Your absolutely right ... And this would extend within the cosmic realms as well.

We only need to ask.
http://news.deviantart.com/article/43863/

viking

Last edited by viking; 10-17-2009 at 09:38 AM.
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 10:21 AM   #30
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

pardon me but this is all rubbish.. if we see any ET's or craft ect it will be to benefit the ptb. no one is coming to save us.. disclosure will be part of the grand deception.. imo. it will alol be a giant false flag for the purposes of enhancing and consolidating power..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 10:25 AM   #31
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Looking forward to their no show excuses this time round
hopefully we keep getting a no show.. any channelling ect or blosom goodchild **** is prob ptb using tech to implant this nonsense.. i looked at all this stuff a while ago and none of it sits right with me, i put inb the file with hollow earth and niburu.. the shaky info file
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 11:57 AM   #32
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Well if you don't keep trying you'll never know...

It's up to us...

What is the lever effect ?

"This decision should be made by the greatest number among you, even though it might seem like a minority. It is recommended to spread this message, in all envisageable fashions, in as many languages as possible, to those around you, whether or not they seem receptive to this new vision of the future.

Do it using in a humorous tone or derision if that can help you. You can even openly and publicly make fun of it if it makes you feel more comfortable but do not be indifferent for at least you will have exercised your free will.

Forget about the false prophets and the beliefs that have been transmitted to you about us. This request is one of the most intimate that can be asked to you.
Making a decision by yourself, as an individual, is your right as well as your responsibility !

Passivity only leads to the absence of freedom. Similarly, indecision is never efficient. If you really want to cling to your beliefs, which is something that we understand, then say NO. If you do not know what to choose, do not say YES because of mere curiosity. This is not a show, this is real daily life, WE ARE ALIVE ! And living !

Your history has plenty of episodes when determined men and women were able to influence the thread of events in spite of their small number.

Just like a small number is enough to take temporal power on Earth and influence the future of the majority, a small number of you can radically change your fate as an answer to the impotence in face of so much inertia and hurdles ! You can ease the mankind's birth to Brotherhood.

One of your thinkers once said: “Give me a hand-hold and I'll raise the Earth".

Spreading this message will then be the hand-hold to strengthen, we will be the light-years long lever, you will be the craftsmen to ... raise the Earth as a consequence of our appearance.

What would be the consequences of a positive decision ?

For us, the immediate consequence of a collective favourable decision would be the materialisation of many ships, in your sky and on Earth."

please read and ask yourself...
http://www.geocities.com/changethewo...etheworld1.htm

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 01:27 PM   #33
shred
Avalon Senior Member

I would have to say the best thing to do is to keep an open mind !!! No matter your view or whether is feels right to you or not..the general "message" is one of love & you cant go wrong there, so thank you for the awesome vids. I personally believe & know in my heart we are not alone in this universe. As we are all pieces of god, just some people choose not to reflect on it....or as some say...Spiritual beings living the human experience. And from the science side of things just the sheer numbers cant be argued with. Meaning I cant believe that earth is the only planet with "life" on it this universe.

Peace & Love to all of you as I love all of you as I love myself & all that is.

Shred.
shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 09:02 PM   #34
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Everything our attention is drawn to, is there for us to learn something of ourselves. Its all personal. What we resonate with, what we love, is us and we love it and accept it. But our strongest learnings are often the so-called negative. They are also us, only projected and not accepted. Its to spend the time contemplating within, asking these questions over and over that we reach gradually, understandings of all this.

Even the terrible things that happen in this world may be looked at with compasssion not revenge when we realize that so called evil people perpetuating evil (not evolving, evil is live spelt backwards) when they wake up they will realize their own abominations and suffer the consequences of that. We do not know the reincarnational lives of people in 3D. Some good people suffer terrible things but we are not aware and they are not aware usually of what they have been in their past lives. In other words, we do not know the whole story (yet)!

Our most important job in this world is to wake up and to shine unconditional Love in all situations. That is what affects and helps all of mankind.

Love and LIght

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 09:29 PM   #35
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Everything our attention is drawn to, is there for us to learn something of ourselves. Its all personal. What we resonate with, what we love, is us and we love it and accept it. But our strongest learnings are often the so-called negative. They are also us, only projected and not accepted. Its to spend the time contemplating within, asking these questions over and over that we reach gradually, understandings of all this.

Even the terrible things that happen in this world may be looked at with compasssion not revenge when we realize that so called evil people perpetuating evil (not evolving, evil is live spelt backwards) when they wake up they will realize their own abominations and suffer the consequences of that. We do not know the reincarnational lives of people in 3D. Some good people suffer terrible things but we are not aware and they are not aware usually of what they have been in their past lives. In other words, we do not know the whole story (yet)!

Our most important job in this world is to wake up and to shine unconditional Love in all situations. That is what affects and helps all of mankind.

Love and LIght

Carmen
carmen, your words and feelings are so true
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 12:09 AM   #36
charioteer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Love and LIght

Carmen
Nicely put. But to that I would add that living in so-called evil roles is part of the process of evolving. You have to experience both "sides" in other words to become a whole being and to understand the dynamics of good and evil.

EDIT: By "living in" I mean incarnating in, as in, incarnating in evil roles, good roles, etc.

Last edited by charioteer; 10-18-2009 at 02:00 AM.
Old 10-18-2009, 12:58 AM   #37
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Nicely put. But to that I would add that living in so-called evil roles is part of the process of evolving. You have to experience both "sides" in other words to become a whole being and to understand the dynamics of good and evil.
hi charioteer -

I know I've brushed you off like what's-his-name with the comb-over. BUT, I have a question here, if you'd be kind enough to consider.

With unconditional love (fine) there is also justice. How can justice be met, be seen to be met. It's true that people make mistakes, operate out of misinformed positions, would like to change. This is what the AA 12 step program is for, reconciliation with hurts on others to heal oneself. It's hand in hand.

If I go to the store and rob it, I'm pretty certain there will be consequences, with the law, my soul, my family, my karma. I might choose to do it anyway. Or maybe I'm a drug addict and just see that. All societies have structures in place for this kind of thing. Could the PTW go to prison like the rest of us, and do good there by making license plates?

regards
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 01:22 AM   #38
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Unconditional love is not fluffy love that loves the illusion. Unconditional love is the love that demands creation moves past the suffering, becomes more.

Justice is a component of unconditional love, you reap as you sew.

For it is better for someone to be thrown in a lake with a rock tied to their neck than to abuse the little ones.

Unconditional love is the love that is willing to challenge the illusion so that beings that are trapped in suffering can remember who they are beneath the darkness.

It is time for the light to shined on the darkness on planet earth and it will be up to co-creators to be an open door for the infinite within themselves to do that.

For all that is hidden will be revealed. The dark forces have hidden much, and the great revealing is coming. It will be light bearers here in embodiment, those who choose to Be in alignment with the great divine director within who will be doing the revealing and it has already started.

It is up to you to shine your light, but first, we must shine the light on our own darkness...
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 02:59 AM   #39
charioteer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
hi charioteer -

I know I've brushed you off like what's-his-name with the comb-over. BUT, I have a question here, if you'd be kind enough to consider.

With unconditional love (fine) there is also justice. How can justice be met, be seen to be met. It's true that people make mistakes, operate out of misinformed positions, would like to change. This is what the AA 12 step program is for, reconciliation with hurts on others to heal oneself. It's hand in hand.

If I go to the store and rob it, I'm pretty certain there will be consequences, with the law, my soul, my family, my karma. I might choose to do it anyway. Or maybe I'm a drug addict and just see that. All societies have structures in place for this kind of thing. Could the PTW go to prison like the rest of us, and do good there by making license plates?

regards
The job of the powers that be here on earth now is to mimic the collective consciousness of the populace and give them challenges and obstacles that are up to par with where they (the people) are evolutionarily speaking. When they kill, it hurts us all, them and the people. When they deceive, they have to live with that low vibrational action as do the people. If We, the citizens of earth, want killing, deceptions, and shadow governments to end, it is up to us, the people, to change ourselves so that greater challenges can be placed before us. The illuminati, in a way, only do what is the collective subconscious will of the people. They teach what is needed, based on the level we're at, in the way that is necessary, for us all to move along to the next step.

This does not mean that, because the powers that be have the tough job of running the planet that they are above karma; rather, it means, that behind their power they are just like the rest of us, subject to ordinary suffering, and karma. That said, their karma will probably not involve many of them going to prison, no, because they are only doing the work that is needed to wake us up. There are different circumstances, and some might (some do), but basically, no, prison won't be in the cards for most of them, though karmically they will still have to experience the other side of what they, personally, have created.
Old 10-18-2009, 03:09 AM   #40
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

HA!

Free will is the name of the game.

The pedophiles running the show will reap as they sew.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 03:53 AM   #41
charioteer
Avalon Senior Member

They will reap what they sew, yes, as karma dictates.

May not involve prison though. They are not all pedophiles. That is a gross generalization.
Old 10-18-2009, 04:27 AM   #42
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Oh I agree charioteer, we have to experience both sides of equation to 'know'. When one experiences something they gain wisdom and the soul/entity has grown/evolved. We then can move on to the next experience to gain more wisdom. Through our progressive lives we experience everything eventually and go home pregnant with experience.

Within us we 'know' our own wisdom and also what we still have to learn which we often have denied of ourselves and projected on to others.

From the wisdom that we have gained we can see when others are experiencing the same and feel compassion often, but not a need to rescue, cos that would deny the person the wisdom of their own experience.

Love and LIght

Carmen

Ps Im replying to post 36

Last edited by Carmen; 10-18-2009 at 05:44 AM.
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 05:27 AM   #43
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Swanny - I posted on another thread the website of George Kavassilas,
who says the Galactic Federation of Light is an empire (huge) of
DECEPTION and the source of a lot of channeling.

www.georgekavassilas.org
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 06:05 AM   #44
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks GaiaLove for the link to Project Bluebeam. Whether orchestrated
by the Shadow Government or E.T's, or perhaps collaboration between
them, I believe something of this nature will occur in the near future.

With regard to the SaLusa message - yes, there are good sentiments -
but this is what deception is all about. I personally would not want
to live in a new earth, peopled by robots and evermore powerful
computers. It would seem that amazing technology is one of the
"hooks" that these E.T's use to deceive. They used it successfully
on the Shadow Government.
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:32 AM   #45
charioteer
Avalon Senior Member

No caste, hope that answers your question. No worries about brushing me off, I came on strongly so its all right.

charioteer
Old 10-20-2009, 08:43 AM   #46
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
They will reap what they sew, yes, as karma dictates.

May not involve prison though. They are not all pedophiles. That is a gross generalization.
Community service?!! Restitution?!!! what?! ... I know that about the pedophiles. That's just the little systemic Satanic streak in the military and .... Also, I sew with needles! Reap what one sows is more of an agricultural term, ...

Damn! Reminds me of Monsanto!

take it easy charioteer
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote