Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 05-24-2009, 07:03 PM   #26
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Largest Oldest Pyramids are in Bosnia!

Another amazing fact...the tunnels show that they were underwater..hence the coating around the pyramid...and the blocked tunnels....remind you of anything?

Atlantis...Lumaria......Hmmmmm
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 07:18 PM   #27
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

very quiet about those pyramids in the mainstream media....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 11:20 PM   #28
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Could be off on this, but the big one dowses up at 1.6 million years old.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 05:04 AM   #29
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Largest Oldest Pyramids are in Bosnia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Could be off on this, but the big one dowses up at 1.6 million years old.
I'm very curious on "dowses" up to 1.6 million years old. How did you do that?
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 05:27 AM   #30
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
I'm very curious on "dowses" up to 1.6 million years old. How did you do that?
I asked my higher self how old it was. Got the pendulum swinging, then started the process of zeroing in on the answer by asking systematic yes and no questions. First I asked if these where actually pyramids and got a yes. I specifically dowsed the large one only just in case they where all built at different times. The questioning started out "Is this pyramid 0-10,000 years old?" which got a no. Then "Are they 0-50,000 years old?" this also got a no. Next "Are they 0-500,000 years old?".......... I kept doing this until I got a yes on between 1 and 2 million years old. Then I started listing off " is it 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5," the pendulum swung yes on 1.6 million.

The archeologist in charge said that he found wood fragments in the glyphs carved on the stones that he sent in for carbon dating. When those results come out then we will get to see if my intuitive investigation on this is accurate or not. I trust it, but I completely understand if others do not. Blind faith is to much to ask from people and I do not intend to.
Old 05-25-2009, 05:35 AM   #31
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Largest Oldest Pyramids are in Bosnia!

Thanks Tone, I've never dowsed, but find it very interesting. I think we may find some really interesting stuff down there. What did you think of the "image" I saw in the temperature map? It stuck out to my, but my partner said she couldn't see it.
Old 05-25-2009, 11:17 AM   #32
misfit
Avalon Senior Member

Im not suprised it was only discovered lately... LOL!

the Bosnians are like the Irish of the bulkans, hence the Bosnian jokes .....
Wasnt them , They would have built it upside down...LOL!!

Hey! I love the Irish and my parents are from the area Bosnia Hercegovina . The place has been
screwed up carved up ethnic clensed ect too many times. lots of bad history there, with the Croatians(catholic) and Serbians (othodox), then throw in the muslems and ya got the perfect melting pot formula for divide/conquer and control. The ptb thrive on it .

Always knew there was MUCH more to the pathetic hatred and wars there... !

Very interesting discovery indeed !
must have been exposed by an Egyptian tourist LOL !
misfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 02:41 PM   #33
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Link to an accurate article about the Pyramids
Old 05-25-2009, 04:30 PM   #34
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a page I found that has a downloadable word file that has carbon dating results from a stalagtite that they found had grown inside of one of the tunnels after construction. Keep in mind that this does not represent the age of the pyramid. They have not even gotten deep enough into the tunnel yet to be in the pyramid yet. At the end of the short article is the link to the word file.

Link to Radio Carbon Dating of Stalagtite found in tunnel leading to Pyramid of the Sun

Here is a graphic of the radio carbon dating that they did on the stalagtite found in the tunnel leading to the pyramid.

This proves only one thing. The tunnels they are digging in are old enough to have an over 5000 year old stalagtite that once grew in them before they where filled with soil. Makes you wonder how old the tunnels are.
Old 05-25-2009, 04:44 PM   #35
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a map of the tunnels they have gone into so far. Notice the hand note on the Right side showing where the stalagtite was that they carbon dated.

A couple pics of the stalagtite that was carbon dated.

Old 05-25-2009, 04:49 PM   #36
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Link To Page With Article about a substantial Artifact found near the Pyramid

Pic of the artifact

Old 05-25-2009, 05:09 PM   #37
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Link to page showing the artifacts discovered so far in the tunnels

Here are the best ones in my opinion

Stone block discovered in tunnel Ravne with two mould containing traces of molten oxidant metal. Stone structure is not the same as the materials found in the tunnel.

Megalith K-1 was the first megalith found that contained what it appears to be an ancient writings.

Discovered on May 6th this artifact speaks for itself. At this time we can not date it but it is obvious that it was part of something greater. It was moved from it's original location most probably several times and traces are found hinting that it was worked on for further incorporation.

Tunnel Ravne in its newly cleared up section is bringing us the new discoveries. New stone, megalith block was found under the debris that was cleared up. It's structure is obviously different than it's surroundings. On the surface, clearly visible is another pointing arrow. At this time it is impossible to say whether the arrow was carved in by the original builders of this magnificent underground network of tunnels, or some other culture that came much later and made the arrows as the way of navigating through this labyrinth of tunnels.

Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun was the location where yet another sandstone with markings has been found. At this time the experts are not trying to interpret the signs but rather let the public come to it's own conclusions. What we have here is just another evidence of an ancient civilization. One thing that seems consistent is the sign resembling "letter E" which we saw on several locations in Tunnel Ravne and on Visoko plate.

Old 05-25-2009, 05:15 PM   #38
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

My current take on the artifacts found so far is that they may not all be from the same designers. Think about this for a second. If the pyramid and its tunnels where finished construction 1.6 million years ago, then long after the fall of that civilization more primitive people would find the tunnels in the next world. Maby they would use them for shelter and a place to build things. They would have to find their way in these old tunnels so they carve onto stone directions for how to navigate them (arrows). They wall off certain sections of the tunnels because they decide that they are sacred. It would be like a guy from an isolated tribe in the rain forest stumbling into the pyramid complex in giza. Land of the lost, LOL.
Old 05-25-2009, 05:24 PM   #39
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Link to Pictures of Monolithic Stone Construction on the various Pyramids
Old 05-25-2009, 05:33 PM   #40
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Wow Tone thanks for all of the great follow-ups on this pyramid! Keep em coming!
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 06:06 PM   #41
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Largest Oldest Pyramids are in Bosnia!

May I just say, "I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!"

I absolutely love this thread, and the idea of getting to discover or rather uncover this huge pyramid. Don't you all just want to get a shovel and dig off all the dirt, find the openings, go inside and see everything there is to see inside each pyramid and tunnel?!

I think if we just told em, 'Hey, there is a gold cache inside there, and if we uncover the pyramid we can find the safest way in" there would be a worldwide funding!

Ah well, patience is a virtue.
Old 05-25-2009, 08:09 PM   #42
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you for this thread TOne3Jaguar,

You always come up with most interesting material.
If only someone could rewrite history as it did really happen on this planet instead of the usual bunch of lies we are served.

Kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 05-26-2009 at 09:26 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 09:45 PM   #43
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

First, my apologies to all, I was a little cranky the other night.

I got around to watching the video, and as long as that footage is genuine, then yes there obviously is a structure there. The last time I had seen anything about this dig was when the only thing they had uncovered was some of the cover stones which could be explained by geology.

As far as the tunnels, they still look fishy to me. I doubt they are man made completely, but perhaps natural ones they used and polished off. And behind those closed sections? Who knows. Could have just been a caved in are that they closed. Could be rooms full of gold. We'll just have to wait and see.

Makes me want to look at hills here in the US a little closer.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 02:37 AM   #44
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
First, my apologies to all, I was a little cranky the other night.
**** happens, don't worry about it. We are all having emotional up wellings that come on unexpected due to the shifts in the frequency on the planet. None of us are immune to it.

Here is the most convincing picture of them all. Stone Megalith Construction. If any individual who looks at this picture comes to the conclusion that this is natural, then they are total jack asses.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 05-26-2009 at 02:56 AM.
Old 05-26-2009, 03:44 AM   #45
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Largest Oldest Pyramids are in Bosnia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
**** happens, don't worry about it. We are all having emotional up wellings that come on unexpected due to the shifts in the frequency on the planet. None of us are immune to it.

Here is the most convincing picture of them all. Stone Megalith Construction. If any individual who looks at this picture comes to the conclusion that this is natural, then they are total jack asses.

(plays the part of head in sand archeologist) Why yes this is completely natural! Look at the water pattern, it's obvious that sandstone was soft in ancient times, and several animals got some tree limbs stuck in their tails and as they walked they drug them in on ground which formed those grooves, completely natural.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:50 AM   #46
Traverser
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings to ALL..!

Hi t3j, It's great you found further information on the pyramids, i'll be looking into this information as soon as I can. I appreciate your work on this!

As for the photograph of the stone megalith, It feels to me that this is indeed a man-made construction, which at some point in the past has been underwater. It's what I see in the minds eye when I look at those pictures...

Very Interesting Indeed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by misfit View Post
Im not suprised it was only discovered lately... LOL!

the Bosnians are like the Irish of the bulkans, hence the Bosnian jokes .....
Wasnt them , They would have built it upside down...LOL!!

Hey! I love the Irish and my parents are from the area Bosnia Hercegovina . The place has been
screwed up carved up ethnic clensed ect too many times. lots of bad history there, with the Croatians(catholic) and Serbians (othodox), then throw in the muslems and ya got the perfect melting pot formula for divide/conquer and control. The ptb thrive on it .

Always knew there was MUCH more to the pathetic hatred and wars there... !

Very interesting discovery indeed !
must have been exposed by an Egyptian tourist LOL !
Greetings misfit...

I had a couple of questions posted on this thread, and the questions were; What type of civilization could have built these structures? and also, What do we know about myth or folklore from this part of the World?

Could you shed light on any of those two questions?

Many Thanks! in advance misfit...

Love and Light to All, Trav.

Last edited by Traverser; 05-26-2009 at 05:53 AM. Reason: sp
Traverser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 05:28 PM   #47
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a video about the place that is much higher quality than the other one. Earlier Lorian posted an article that claimed that Hawass had never sent anyone to the site to look into the deal. The guy he never sent is interviewed at the end of the video, on site, where he states that this is a valid archeological dig. Just go to 18:00 in the vid to see him talking about how shocked he is that they have found this.

Link to Video about the archeological dig at the Bosnian Pyramids

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 05-26-2009 at 05:32 PM.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:45 PM   #48
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

CG of pyramids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lIAEziRnho

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 05-26-2009 at 05:48 PM.
Old 05-27-2009, 04:06 AM   #49
sleepingnomore

I first heard about these pryamids a few years ago. Unfortunately I can't watch the video. The photos are amazing, I thought I'd just add a link on the original information when it came out so that some posters could compare the progress of the information just for background.

I do not necessarily agree with the information provided as I have not been able to keep updated, but it's certainly an intriguing find.

http://www.crystalinks.com/pyramidbosnia.html
Old 05-29-2009, 10:48 AM   #50
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

This is the link with the video lectures by Carl Munck - The Code - who has made a extraordinary mathematical approach to the Pyramids and other sacred sites secrets, their conections, even with the Mars artefacts. It could help you for better understanding the Bosnian Pyramids.

It is interesting that recently these lectures were removed from Youtube..hmmm..

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=21513766

Respect for all. - KRUVEL

Last edited by Oliver; 05-29-2009 at 10:51 AM.
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote