Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-08-2008, 05:23 PM   #1
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Question What about the dolphins???

Personally I think they are more intelligent/spiritually evolved than humans, certainly more intelligent than a lot of people in my town hehe so am wondering whats going to happen to them??
Any ideas??

Last edited by Swanny; 10-08-2008 at 05:25 PM.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 05:33 PM   #2
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What about the dolphins???

I swam with some in Bimini late last year... Amazing they are so in the now it is unbelievable... enjoying themselves and just living.

I think they are healers personally those and whales for the planet and help undo the harm we are doing as a species.

Wildquest was where I went for a week - an amazing experience.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 05:40 PM   #3
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

look up matthews messages, he has a nice things to say about them.

http://www.matthewbooks.com/mm/PPL.Search.asp

just search on dolphins and you will find it.
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 05:55 PM   #4
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Found this: Doesn't say how they are getting them to beach themselves though...

S: The next issue is the recent beachings of dolphins and whales. Do you know the cause, and since these sources of light-anchoring on the planet are dying, what does this portend for Earth?

15. MATTHEW: The destruction of these magnificent souls is deliberate. Species-wide, they are the most spiritual and intelligent life forms on Earth, and yes, the whales anchor the light in the ocean depths where the dark forces cannot diminish it, and the energy they emanate, like the dolphins’, is pure love-light. The dark forces are mistaken in thinking that they are reducing the light by their sonar testing and ocean pollution, the major cause of cetaceans’ death, because these souls have agreed to leave their spiritual energy on the planet rather than ascend to its high station of origin.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:00 PM   #5
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

will they get beamed up like whales on star trek?? im sure the whales will get saved also
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:37 PM   #6
dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

I have been experiencing an intense connection with the creatures of the sea for the last few years. The majestic Whales, the healing and playful Dolphins and even a few Sea Lions on occasion. I can’t say I consciously understand it, but I can say I feel the messages and the love.

Through my meditations and in dreams they have come clearly on their own. A calling if you will. One night as I was resting for sleep, the songs of the deep began within me. I woke fully as I heard my own voice say aloud “Don’t cry. Please don’t cry”. My heart bursted open with immense tears of compassion and a desperate longing to be of some help. I felt responsible in some way; as if they are my children and I must do something to protect them. We all know what is happening on this planet. Innocence is being needlessly hurt. I asked ever so deeply to give me a sign of something, ANYTHING that I could possibly do to be of service. I was washed with a feeling of gratitude from them for just sending my love. My tears finally stopped and I went to sleep.

It is my opinoin they are here as anchors of light for the planet. To teach and remind us of love within. To show us the connection we all have through the frequency of love, gratitude and compassion. Oh, let's not forget playfulness as well.
dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:40 PM   #7
moraldogma

Lack of emotions on dolphins - Horses are the smarter animal after us.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:22 PM   #8
abstractvisions
Avalon Senior Member

There are many species that are considered inteligent. For example; take a look at the elephant in the zoo that is able to paint with water colors. I think the point is that Humans are the ones that need to go through a change of conciousness, because we are the ones that are the most destructive. - You never see dolphins killing each other by the thousands, nor do you ever hear that they are endangering OUR living conditions!
abstractvisions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:36 PM   #9
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
The destruction of these magnificent souls is deliberate. Species-wide, they are the most spiritual and intelligent life forms on Earth, and yes, the whales anchor the light in the ocean depths where the dark forces cannot diminish it, and the energy they emanate, like the dolphins’, is pure love-light. .
i was so upset this year when the 40000 dolphins were slaughtered by the japanese ..

the above message is what i received in a dream state .. they anchor the light .. and that dark forces were deliberately targeting them for this reason ..

thank you for posting that ...

elephants do also .. and whales and some birds ... it is nt just dolphins .. but dolphins hold the grid somehow i feel ..
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:38 PM   #10
SoulSuspect

Question Re: What about the dolphins???

Dolphins are man evolved!
Old 10-08-2008, 09:38 PM   #11
izz
Banned

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by abstractvisions View Post
There are many species that are considered inteligent. For example; take a look at the elephant in the zoo that is able to paint with water colors.

I think the point is that Humans are the ones that need to go through a change of conciousness, QUOTE
]

yes elephants hold the light on land like dolphins do in the sea and the birds in the air particularly certain birds .. they are very evolved creatures elephants .. and very special .. note they have also been targeted by dark forces and murdered in much the way dolphina and whales have.

and i agree ..

Last edited by izz; 10-08-2008 at 09:41 PM.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:40 PM   #12
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by moraldogma View Post
Horses are the smarter animal after us.
horses are special too and donkeys .. and big cats .. all animals are special .. deer / cows etc etc
Old 10-10-2008, 12:36 AM   #13
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

They will simply accompany all Earth and Life through a shift of vibration. They are teachers to us. Are we becoming enough to accompany them?

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 03:23 AM   #14
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by abstractvisions View Post
I think the point is that Humans are the ones that need to go through a change of conciousness, because we are the ones that are the most destructive.
Reptilian DNA in us is most likely to be the cause.

salute.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 03:39 AM   #15
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
Found this: Doesn't say how they are getting them to beach themselves though...
I have read this is an electro-magnetic issue and will worsen as the magnetic poles fluctuate

which is weird because I had also read that whales use ELF as a navigation tool to map the ocean floor

i dunno

peace
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 01:29 AM   #16
truth-freedom
Avalon Senior Member

Dolphins and whales bring the energies of Jupiter's moon,Io, to the Earth.
Jupiter = expansion and growth in all area of life
Io = I (self) and O (0/zero point)

Dolphins' tones and harmonics are important in closing this current program of 'reality'.

They are moving into grid points of increased electromagnetism, often communicating to human observers the direction of magnetic north. They are communicating that great change is taking place and that they play a role in balancing energy on this planet.

Dolphins also relate to Lemuria (or as Edgar Cayce said, Mu or Oz). Many believe dolphins have a connection to the Ring of Fire and the volcanic activity. There may also be a connection to the Crystal Skulls as Lemurian Seed Crystals.
truth-freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:05 AM   #17
Tuza

Yes, exactly they are more highly evolved than humans. I get really vicious about the Japanese killing these wonderful creatures. I hope that karma resonates with all you lot and you stop now. Most animals are above humans in my book, let's face it you don't see them capturing humans to torture, pollute, destory species and the environment. In fact sometimes I think they would have been better off without us being here.
Old 10-11-2008, 03:53 AM   #18
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

We have thousands of Beluga whales in the churchill river, they bring much energy. They swim with your boats and turn on their sides to look at you, they are very vocal

IMO The Adam Kadmon is the prime Directive of the Shekinah systems.
Image and similitude.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:41 AM   #19
Bonnie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
Yes, exactly they are more highly evolved than humans. I get really vicious about the Japanese killing these wonderful creatures. I hope that karma resonates with all you lot and you stop now. Most animals are above humans in my book, let's face it you don't see them capturing humans to torture, pollute, destory species and the environment. In fact sometimes I think they would have been better off without us being here.
I get really angry and sad at all the cruelty towards animals, myself. Like many, I have turned this anger and sadness into action and help animals, as much as possible, in whatever way I can. I agree with abstractvisions when he said, "humans are the one's that need to go through a change in consciousness because we are the ones that are most destructive." I feel that this change in consciousness within humans is taking place, but just at a slow pace.
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote