Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2010, 07:56 PM   #11
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

I am amazed of capabilities of human mind to create things and entities and give them energy and life.
Equally I am amazed to see to what extent a human mind is twisted.

We constantly avoid truth but in the same time loudly say that we "seek" the truth. When truth finally hits us,we scream at it!

That is not going to work.

The man with nick Abraxas is just a regular guy, on the first look.
When and if you read his posts clearly, you see that he states that he has been possessed. Certain entity is talking through him.
Case is even worse since he trusts that entity and believe it.

Clearly he `s been polite and kinda nice . But sometimes he would burn in fire but then suddenly calmed down himself.
What does that tell you?

He burned when asked certain questions.
Mind you ,those questions were not provocations or making fool of him, just straight forward questions.

Anyway force behind him was a messenger or a trooper for darkness and all that it represents cleverly hiding in the cloak of wisdom ,love and light.

That is why it `s been said that you can recognize who`s behind the mask by their fruits, their spirit.
I didn`t like his spirit and asked few questions and defended my position,
he threatened me for that and actually attacked.
All in the form of "love".

But the attack was not in the form of love.

A day or two after the attack I found that he replied to Bigmo`s invitation.
Bigmo asked that Abraxas can be there for him in spirit sort of way and to help him.
Abraxas replied with joy with a closing statement :"are you aware of what that means?"

If you invite evil spirit, then do not whine afterward.
It will not kill you but you`ll living terror daily. It will feed on your energy.
Those entities are in essence behaving like leeches.

But the worst thing is to actually invite them freely. Then they have all rights over your body.

Do you wish that?

People get a grip already. Love and light are belonging to truth, you got to align yourself with truth before gaining from it.
We as a human race are fighting terrible enemies,never forget that. Your very eternal life and soul may depend on that knowledge.

Last edited by beren; 03-08-2010 at 08:00 PM.