Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-03-2008, 11:55 PM   #1
wes_whitewolf
Avalon Senior Member

Question Observing strange animal behavior lately?

Dear friends
I have been keeping an eye on all the animals pets & wildlife around the area (Oregon) for the last couple of days....
Today, the birds are showing extremely nervous behavior including scuffles, running into windows and trying to peck their way into roof structures to obtain shelter. I'm witnessing more species and significant numbers congregated together than usual.
Dogs and cats acting very strange as well.
This has never happen before to this extent .
It is plain to see that they are alarmed or "seem to know something".
Please let me remind all about animals abilities to predict natural disasters...remember the tsunami? Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IywIBZHEjg

Another short video we found researching this phenomena includes a scientist in CA that has been able to predict earthquakes by watching the spike in lost animals listed in classified. Watch here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4etr-z7c0g

Please have a look on your own..and I would love to hear from you, if you have experienced the same or notice unusual behavior in the wildlife and/or pets in your locations. Keep an eye out over next few days and share your observations.

Maybe something coming up very strong and our animal friends are trying to tell us something?!?!? It's obvious that humans are extra nervous and this could be related but you never know if it could mean something a little more serious and/or if this is a geographical occurrance.

Be prepared, stay calm and connected.
with much love, light and blessings
wes_whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:26 AM   #2
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Observing strange animal behavior lately?

Thank you Wes for your thread. I do observe different behaviors from birds, but the most interesting is that, not just me but many people here are noticing the appearance of animals, birds, insects that doesn't belong here.

Just one example among many is the remarkable presence of royal eagles. There were very rare case of royal eagle in our region in the past, but today it is not rare anymore.

Keep holding tight on the Focus of the New Paradigm for planet Earth and Hu-manity.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:56 AM   #3
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Hey,

Interesting point: my 11 year old cat has been acting a bit weird lately. Some of the things he does now which he never used to do:

* runs up and down the stairs like someone's chasing him
* is a lot more vocal, just miaow's for no reason (no reason...right!)
* sleeps outside my bedroom door but when I open the door to let him in, he just sits up and looks at me
* follows me around everywhere and always seeks out company, depending on who's at home at the time
* tries to look under doors (?)

He's a healthy cat and quite agile for his age, but he's never been erratic like his. I could perhaps explain that to his age maybe but I think he's picking up on something we're not.
Lt Ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:01 AM   #4
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Animals tend to act like this prior to Earthquakes. There has been some earthquakes predictions made for the West Coast within the next week or so.
Old 10-04-2008, 01:20 AM   #5
wes_whitewolf
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Observing strange animal behavior lately?

Thank you Steven, Lt Ripley and Carol...
Yes, I am getting replies from other forums now that confirm what you are saying Steven...many species showing up in places they rarely frequent in past. Amazed at all the different species that are also congregating together in one area as if they don't care that others are there...as if distracted by something greater than typical species hierarchy.

Lt Ripley--yes, our pets have been ever more needy lately...it is also interesting in that second video I posted how pets tend to run away (become lost) just prior to an event...as Carol pointed out is how that scientist is able to predict earthquakes. However, if we are seeing this on a global scale!!!!....

Please keep eyes peeled and let me know what else you observe.

Cheers!
wes_whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:27 AM   #6
Irving
Avalon Senior Member

My cat has been extra loving lately. He's a vicious little tiger but also is a softy for love. lol.
Irving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:32 AM   #7
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

I have a cat, a dog and a bird, and there are other animals in my building. All that I've observed have been acting normally.

What I have observed recently is a big drop in birds over the last couple of months, especially crows. And when I went hiking last Monday, I think it was just about the first time I haven't seen ravens.

I've been seeing far fewer coyotes, too. I'd attributed at least part of that to the influx in homeless people camped at the creek across the street, but I have neither seen nor heard them while hiking either, not since last spring.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:52 AM   #8
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

I haven't seen much difference in bird behavior, but yesterday my 1 yr old cat just started running thru the house like he'd gone completely berserk. I think he covered every room in the house before he finally settled down.

This is very uncharactaristic of this particular cat. He's never done anything like that before, and it really made me wonder, just what the hell is going on.
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 02:03 AM   #9
Sky Otter

hi guys

Wes, i'm in western pa and no noticable difference in behaviour here..
but in the last few years..yes many out of norm critters

i hope you are in a safe place because i have also heard of the
big quake predictions for your area..

be safe

Dian
Old 10-04-2008, 02:03 AM   #10
SkyWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

The dog has been waking me up, usually between 1 and 3 a.m., barking like crazy. Once we check things out, she will settle down. She used to sleep under my daughter's bed, but now she sleeps next to my side of the bed. Both the dog and cat seem to be very needy.
SkyWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 02:04 AM   #11
SkyWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

Oh, and birds keep flying into the windows, despite the fact that we have things on the glass to warn the birds that it is glass.
SkyWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 02:18 AM   #12
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWatcher View Post
Oh, and birds keep flying into the windows, despite the fact that we have things on the glass to warn the birds that it is glass.

The behavior of birds concerns me because of their sensitivity to magnetic influences and other factors in the environment that aren't obvious to us (think canaries in coal mines). Only three years ago I counted over 60 species of birds in and around our creek. This year I have found 12, maybe fifteen. I haven't seen the snowy egrets for three years, nor herons. There's still a great egret that visits now and then, but there used to be a nesting pair. There are still crows and mallards and small finches and sparrows. Not near as many hawks. You get the picture.
Old 10-04-2008, 02:26 AM   #13
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Pets will pick up on their owners' negative and positive vibes whether or not their owners are aware of these vibes themselves. These vibes can, in turn, be passed onto the wild animals. Another thing to be taken into account, is the changing polarity of the earth's magnetic field. Many animals, birds in particular, are sensitive to this magnetic field.

As for birds and animals appearing or disappearing from the scene, remember that a lot of them migrate short or long distances on a seasonal basis. In a lot of cases, folk who don't usually take a lot of notice of the wildlife, will only become aware of their (the animals) disapperances when they (the folk) are super sensitive. A bit like people who don't believe in UFOs because they've never seen any - and they won't see any if they don't look for them.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 02:42 AM   #14
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Greatcall Brinty, totally agree with you. I have two dogs, normal as always. I am a very positive person and my dogs can pick up on that.
I have noticed there are more cockatoos in the area, mainly to do with the drought and lack of food. But maybe this is a safe area and the animals are congregating............... Who knows.
Choose wisely which ones you throw.

Last edited by henners; 10-04-2008 at 02:45 AM.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 02:49 AM   #15
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post
Pets will pick up on their owners' negative and positive vibes whether or not their owners are aware of these vibes themselves. These vibes can, in turn, be passed onto the wild animals. Another thing to be taken into account, is the changing polarity of the earth's magnetic field. Many animals, birds in particular, are sensitive to this magnetic field.
Really good observation there. Thank you to remember us this fact.

Also, I believe animals are sensing Energy coming from the Center of Milky Way, the change in the magnetic pole, the increasing transforming change in the mass Consciousness of Hu-manity and it's result. Not only Earthquake.

There may be catastrophe, but hold on the Intuition inside you. If you feel it's time to move, listen, don't argue with intellectual oppression and act like an animal. If you feel safe, then hold on to this intuition and be ready to welcome others.

Stay calm and listen inside. If you are at Peace with yourself and all your past. If you hold on tight to the dream/desire of the manifestation of a New Paradigm. And if you are ready to take personal responsibility as citizen of the Galaxy you will be assisted.

Don't stare at the things you don't want to happen and refocus on what you want.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 04:07 AM   #16
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

In our area (northern VA) there are stinkbugs everywhere. They keep getting in the house, all over everything. I've never seen this many, ever. I could go an entire summer and only see a couple in any given year previous to this one.

I have one cat who goes in and out, lately she hasn't wanted to go out. She wants back in immediately. My other cat who never goes out has taken to sleeping on the table instead of under it but he is a funny cat and maybe after 6 years he just got tired of his spot on the floor? If he isn't on the table he's trying to get in my lap.

Our dog seems fairly normal. Hermit crabs are fine as are the lizards. Really the stinkbugs are the only mystery here.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 04:14 AM   #17
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Not sure if this relates or not, but folks mentioned seeing animals that were out of their area...this evening while we sitting out on the patio, we heard what sounded like a catfight up on the bank behind the building. That in itself is slightly unusual...there aren't many stray cats around. The coyotes get 'em. This didn't exactly sound like a normal catfight, but I've seen a big siamese around lately, and they have strange voices.

Half an hour later I heard 'em at it again, this time up at the end of the parking lot in the same stretch of bushes. I took my big flashlight and walked up the hill...got close enough to hear the end of it although I couldn't see the critters through the foliage. I was probably 6-8 feet from them at that point, and I could tell I was listening to the kill. I heard the voices of both animals clearly. I think one was a bobcat. That's really unusual around here. I'd be less surprised to see a mountain lion - though the animal in the bushes sounded big enough, that occurred to me, too. Either way it's real unusual to have a big cat in the city.
Old 10-04-2008, 04:21 AM   #18
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

We have not noticed anything out of the norm. We had a bear attack 3 weeks ago, and i heard gossip that a polar was fired at twice and it kept approaching(a little unusual ). The birds are normal, the belugas have left and nothing new was reported with their behavior. The only animal behaving unusual up here is me im now a full-time hermit.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 04:34 AM   #19
Martian Tigress
Avalon Senior Member

I'm in San Diego, CA.-- my dog is fine, and the turtles are fine. The Redtail hawks have already migrated south, so there aren't as many around. I'm still seeing bats and the neighborhood barn owls when I'm outside late at night. Biggest oddity here is the weather: it is still 'Midsummer hot', though we are supposed to get a bit of rain in a day or two...

Peace,

Martian Tigress
Martian Tigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:18 AM   #20
DeadDeadDead
Avalon Senior Member

Just today I was walking to the subway here in Chicago and a bird flew in front of me into a window, it wasn't a clear window, it was a window with a red sticker sign covering the whole thing so no reflection could be seen. I thought it quite odd and it stuck out in my mind. When I saw this thread I thought of that instantly. Could be no more than just a bird having a bad day or one that was trying to get inside for a snack, lol. Anyway other than that I've not noticed anything peculiar with animals, although I've not been paying attention at all, I surely will now after reading this thread and seeing those videos.
DeadDeadDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 02:25 PM   #21
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member

I have already posted on another thread that was mentioning strange behavior in animals but I will say that my 5 yo female housecat keeps wanting to go out (which she does sometimes) but after maybe 5 minutes is already back at the door... she jumps onto the doorknob trying to let herself in making a big noise...or she jumps up one floor from the ground onto our secondfloor terraces. She just doen't feel safe out, yet she wants to go out when she's in.

Then there's our housedog who keeps following me everywhere I go in the house and often wants to stay in my lap if I'm sitting. He sometimes hides in the shower stall! The other evening my son and I heard someone knocking at the appartment door in a quite urgent way, and the dog was barking wild. When I opened it, noone was there. The dog ran out into the stairwell to the closed door there and sniffed around for a long while before he was convinced that noone was really there.

Another strange thing I've noticed is the number of white or "albino" animals that have been born in the past year: cats, goats, deer, steinbeck... could that be connected with the white buffalo stories in Am. indian ledgends?

As far as birds go, we usually have a lot of swallows migrate here in the summer, but this year we didn't see nearly 25% get up this way.

Pace e Bene
WiNaDeYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 02:34 PM   #22
traite
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: Observing strange animal behavior lately?

Thats spooky. I was late for work today as I was watching the birds and squirrels in my garden and the behaviour was kinda out of sync. We have a feeder for the squirrels and they seemed to be just wandering around the garden and not at all interested in the food. Also they usually always play fight and run about but over the weekend and now today they seemed almost lethargic and lost. I threw a nut over to one and it just kind of looked in my general direction picked up the nut, put it down again and went back to just wandering around the garden.
The birds usually wake me up everyday with their singing but again, over the weekend and today hardly any sound other than the robin and they seemed to be feeding quietly, no fighting or usual bird sounds. I found it slightly odd to say the least. I thought it was just me.
traite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 02:42 PM   #23
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 10-08-2008 at 03:35 PM.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:35 PM   #24
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Its probably normal but today when I was out in the countryside with the dog I was watching a small flock of birds, not sure what type. There were about 16 of them flying in a forward V shape as they do but every so often they kept disagreeing and differnt birds would fly practically into each other then a differnt bird would lead and theyd be briefly back in formation before it all happens again. they just cant seem to agree on which direction to go in. In general they were headed one way but they keep turning a bit left and right depending on how many birds are in the majority at that time. Certainly not preserving energy as well as they normally do but to be honest ive never paid attention to them until now
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 06:56 PM   #25
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i went away to the Serpent Mounds,
an ancient native burial place, on rice lake.

i was escorted there, by 13 eagles...
then, i went to the 900 sacred rock carvings
at the petroglyph rocks,
i was escorted there, by 9 eagles...
and, then, coming home,
i was escorted from Serpent Mounds,
by 11 eagles...
for a total of 33 eagles that crossed my path
in less than 3 days

also, going up, i saw a field with 13 cows

i saw 5 swallows flying in a formation
of a pentagram,
with a big ink dot (a whole flock of them)
and, then, they separated into 2 flocks,
and, then, separated into 2 more flocks,
and, then, they separated into 2 more flocks,
and, then, the 6 flocks,
exploded like fireworks,
with the orginal 5 still flying in formation
and, then, they re-flocked with 11 groups flying
5 solo/ and, 6 groups -- like 11 dots in the sky
it was fascinating to see

1+9+1 = 11 (proving my theory) ???

what a weekend

(3 days, seemed like 3 weeks away)

also, i saw 13 canada geese flying together

and, we kept seeing 4 ravens at a time/ huge ones

and, one raven dropped a feather for me

and, i also got an eagle to drop a feather too

and, my friend, who i went with, gave me a maca feather; with an ususal "red" point on it

what a weekend / sleeping in an ancient native burial site
in zero degrees (with no heat)
actually, was NOT hard at all to do
(many people in northern ontario didn't have indoor heat,
other than an old stove (until the late 50's)

on a side note , teepees are real warm,
and, only one of the other elders, had ever seen
a "teller stone" -- which, apparently the "micmac"
have on the east coast of canada, and, i have another one.

also, the stone, i picked from the top of the mountain
near snowflake, Az, over 30 years ago,
is also authentic, and, they were equalled amazed
at my south american jade skull/and, my south american skullman, that are both off the ends of storyteller sticks...
and, quite a few of my crystals,
one out of a native grid, from B.C.,
(which should never have been torn down, to make way for homes)
i am glad, i was "gifted" with this important stone

the animals, up in the northern regions,
in ontario, do NOT seem to be acting strange at all,
so, it appears, that is a safe zone

brightest blessings
susan
the eXchanger

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 10-06-2008 at 06:59 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote