Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-06-2008, 06:22 AM   #1
overnight
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation OCT 7th(ish) - More confirmation that we should PREPARE

Hi all,

I came across this interview with Bob Moriarty, creator of 321gold.com and 321energy.com. He essentially states that there is a 95% chance of bank runs and total freeze up within TEN days.

Here's the mp3.

http://www.kereport.com/audio/1004-04.mp3

-O.n.
overnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:23 AM   #2
Evolution22
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: OCT 7th(ish) - More confirmation that we should PREPARE

good find.
Evolution22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:24 AM   #3
HipHipnotist
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the post.
HipHipnotist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:48 AM   #4
SpaceMonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Great find! Well here we go again, more people saying something big is going to happen. There's just no denying it anymore, stock up on as much cash and food as possible because we're in for a bumpy ride.
SpaceMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:01 AM   #5
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey View Post
Great find! Well here we go again, more people saying something big is going to happen. There's just no denying it anymore, stock up on as much cash and food as possible because we're in for a bumpy ride.
Hmmm...Perhaps converting the cash to something useful would be better. Chance is that the dollar will be useless. As they say Gold, silver, cigarettes, alcohol, ammunition, gasoline etc. will be the currency in the times to come.

There is of course the possibillity that nothing really happens or really changes;-)
It never does, so I hope for the "bumpy ride"- with a positive outcome that is.
I get a feeling that this is the calm before the storm that is building up.
Metaphor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 03:08 PM   #6
Steve_G

Good link, thanks.

I definitely get the feeling the brown stuff is about to hit the turbine. Just did some emergency shopping, got enough food and cash now for about a month.

What interested me most was that I wasn't the only one doing this- I saw several other people with trolleys full of stuff I wouldn't associate with a normal shopping day. There were no 1kg bags of sugar, no cheap chopped tomatoes (the only ones they had were over £1 per can), and gaping holes where they should have been. The shelves on a monday are usually full because they close overnight Sunday to re-stock everything.

The signals that this just might be for real keep getting stronger don't they...
Old 10-06-2008, 03:26 PM   #7
theochennell
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks overnight.

I drew out some cash this morning for emergency use, now I think I'll go out and get some more - along with a few basic supplies.

Don't know if any of you know but there have been two quakes. One in Russia and one in Tibet. Don't have any details but will be checking the news later.

Theo.
theochennell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 03:49 PM   #8
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by theochennell View Post
Thanks overnight.

I drew out some cash this morning for emergency use, now I think I'll go out and get some more - along with a few basic supplies.

Don't know if any of you know but there have been two quakes. One in Russia and one in Tibet. Don't have any details but will be checking the news later.

Theo.
The quake in Kyrgyzstan was 6.6 on the richter scale. Last I saw there were 65 dead and more than 100 buildings destroyed. This happened at 1552 GMT yesterday.

Heard a brief report on the Tibet quake earlier. No other details that it was (perhaps suspiciously) exactly the same magnitude.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:09 PM   #9
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

IT is locking up today.

Get ready now!!

Love and peace will come over the earth

money is the root of all evil.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:14 PM   #10
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Notice how many are at the same 'depths'
What was most disconcerting to me are the violent 10km deep ones (most damage), I queried this through a seismological institute to give a rationale, but no reply since I asked 2 weeks ago.

We all know that HAARP-type scalar weaponry is not just owned by US, but there are many other users of this technology. There are obviously going to be natural earth changes, as there are storms, and these MAY be able to manipulated in some ways, however, don't forget, some disasters are natural, and unavoidable. Don't jump onto every geological 'manipulative' theory until proven otherwise. Anomalies anomalies.... et al!

Anyone who has this expertise - and can please explain and back it up with real science - would be gratefully received. Many thanks.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:17 PM   #11
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Good find - yes - Alex Jones has been telling us for years this is going to happen - this aside - buy food and water now! Tomorrow might be a little tooooo late - God, I wish I had some money to get extra...
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:24 PM   #12
sloper
Avalon Senior Member

Important distinction: The LOVE of money is the root of all evil. In other words greed and the lust for power over others. What a sideshow we are watching play out...get gold and protect yourself.
sloper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:28 PM   #13
Advocate Of Truth
Avalon Senior Member

Listen to the wilcock interview after the deagle interview. All intentions are honourable by both individuals. Which one is right...I guess we'll see tomorrow. But keep this in mind. Wilcock has always been acurate. On the other hand. No one is perfect. Understanding the information at hand on all angles will bring preparedness and above all calmness.
Advocate Of Truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:49 PM   #14
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Think on this..

There were two priests on the deck of the ship when the storm began.

They were just reading their bibles but it began to blow harder and harder and the boat was rocked very heavily so one suggested they should pray.
Nevertheless the storm became stronger and stronger and real lifedanger occurred.

Then suddenly one of the priests said to his collegue:
"I want to confess" so the other priest prepared to hear his confession and the first one confessed that he had committed sodomy once and then the other one confessed that he had had an affair with his neighbours wife.

Only a few minutes later the storm died down and the first priest said:

People say funny things when they're afraid, don't they.....

My point is:
When this whole thing has blown over (and it will) and things have settled again, will we forget about it (like we forgot a lot of lessons in the passed) and try to go on as we did or will we have learned and realise that our own greed is our worst enemy, not money.?
Will we realise that if one has more someone else MUST have less?
That interest=profit=stealing.

That we can only survive by standing by eachother....

Will we realise it and turn this crisis into something good for mankind or will we go each man for himself into extinction?
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:24 PM   #15
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I've noticed the shelves being empty as well, tried to buy some UHT milk but all the big packs had sold out, loads of spaces where there should be stuff.
Off to fill car with petrol tonite then will sit tight and wait to see what tomorrow brings

Good luck everyone
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:30 PM   #16
md3inaustin
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XgkeTanCGI

god Ms Wolf is an awesome, and beautiful, voice for the people. So uplifting to see a woman with such in-depth detailed knowledge and so articulate at explaining it.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/10/03/army.unit/index.html#

Gangsters Now Demanding that Europe pay 440 Billion dollars to Bailout Continent

http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/8438

One Million Weapons to Iraq; Many Go Missing

http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?id=15184

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/17563487/detail.html

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=332705&CategoryID=36096&LinkType=Eve rGreen

md3inaustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:03 PM   #17
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I've noticed the shelves being empty as well, tried to buy some UHT milk but all the big packs had sold out, loads of spaces where there should be stuff.
Off to fill car with petrol tonite then will sit tight and wait to see what tomorrow brings

Good luck everyone
Why not go to the farmers who have truckloads of milk and can't sell it?
Where do you think milk comes from?
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:42 PM   #18
abstractvisions
Avalon Senior Member

Think bigger Peer.

I believe the best idea is to barter with as many people as possible, making sure their wares are very diverse. You should not only trade in material goods, but also in information and labor.

Doing this will bring the community closer together, where everyone is working with each other face to face.

All for one, and one for all !!!
abstractvisions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:05 PM   #19
Adarajones
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by abstractvisions View Post
Think bigger Peer.

I believe the best idea is to barter with as many people as possible, making sure their wares are very diverse. You should not only trade in material goods, but also in information and labor.

Doing this will bring the community closer together, where everyone is working with each other face to face.

All for one, and one for all !!!
Well said brother!!. I agree 100%
Adarajones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:32 PM   #20
fairangel
Avalon Senior Member

What a wild ride watching the markets contort today. All could go down tomorrow, or it could take a couple of months, but I feel it is starting to unravel quickly. I was just at the grocery, and there were some people lined up with loads of canned food, and said they were worried about the economy.My usual online source is backed up about three weeks on some items. But, no one at the liquor store at all???? I am close to being done with supplies, but this has taken a year and a half a little at a time. Be sure you speak to your doc about medications, and get three months in advance Prepare people, if nothing happens you will eat well for a while. For those with small budgets, you can buy the absolute essentials but don't forget comfort food: chocolate will be a great barter!!!

Peace and be safe all. Remember, what does not work has to fall before we can rebuild something much much better.
fairangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:22 AM   #21
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
tried to buy some UHT milk but all the big packs had sold out, loads of spaces where there should be stuff.
Funny, I noticed the same thing in Sainsbury's (UK supermarket) on Saturday. There were no litre packs of UHT whole milk. Though they did have semi and skimmed.

I thought it would be nice to at least have a 'nice cup of tea' next week if everything has gone to the wall, and whereas I normally hate the stuff (very common in Parisian corner shops - late at night when everything else is closed) thought it would be better than nothing.

Maybe there's just a raging demand for UHT that we're normally unaware of.

I mean, as if things weren't bad enough - but drinking tea with UHT ??

On the positive side, it encouraged me to buy a litre of whole goat's milk (UHT). See? do something different every day... that's my motto. That way, life won't get boring. Oh boy... am I looking forward to trying that goat's milk

Good point about going to the farm's. Hell's teeth, things would be a lot simpler wouldn't they if we all just went direct? Crisis or no crisis. Don't think Sainsbury's would like that much though...

P.S. Those of you who like to keep informed on the financials, I really recommend http://www.jsmineset.com/ he gives a really great commentry every day on what's going on in the markets.

peace n love

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:32 AM   #22
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

We just got over a gas shortage in my area of the US (Southeast). There was actually plenty of gas for everyone (although less than normal), but people panicked and starting hoarding it, which created a problem that really wasn't there.

My point is that saying the world is going to end and pulling all your money out of the banks and buying enough can food for the next 3 years is making things WORSE.

These actions are born out of a "me first, screw you" mentality. We are worried only about ourselves, and so create suffering for many others. This is the exact same mentality that fuels the Illuminati, etc. This is the mentality that their system is based on, and what sustains it.

Please, can we all stop being afraid of all this? If no one panicked, and no one tried to hoard all the money/gas/food, and we all stayed calm and helped one another, this "collapse" would never happen

We are creating the thing we fear. Just please stop, take a deep breath, and let go of all this nonsense. It is not going to help anyone, including you!
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:35 AM   #23
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: OCT 7th(ish) - More confirmation that we should PREPARE

Quote:
Originally Posted by md3inaustin View Post
[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XgkeTanCGI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XgkeTanCGI
thanks, dude. I mean, Naomi's really flippin out, but it's good info. We should send her love, to calm her down.

Be calm

Be Love
Reveling John is offline   Reply With Quote