Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 02-23-2009, 01:15 PM   #476
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Glad to hear that sunday was a nice day Wish that Lt Ripley and myself (Frank) could have been there to catch up with everyone!

Hope we didn't miss out on too much, i'm gonna check these co-ordinates out and see what comes up.

Cheers
Lt Ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 09:19 PM   #477
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Lt Ripley: Yes check out the co-ords a massive tetrahedron being constructed in WA. Astralwalker thinks it may be a portal.

On Sunday we had the pleasure of meeting Astralwalker and his family also a very pleasant first time meet with Constance.

Pep & Artie are full on looking for a safe place to relocate. their plans are to find a place for all of us to be safe. Artie and I will be looking at safe structures to construct ie. sandbag or monolith dome type homes.

Rob and Astralwalker are meditating with their families. Astralwalker, when settled will be running courses in a variety of disciplines, Astral travel,RV ect. He intends to establish the technology to film and record Astral travel.

Astralwalker pointed out that if a crop circle is genuine, when it is spun it will produce a pentagram, Google spinning crop circles.

The lasting theme is one that is promoted by David Wilcock, David Ike, George Green and many many more that it is of no use to use the aggressive tactics of the PTB, and hiding is futile, instead on an individual basis use the power of conscious in a positive and healing way and collectively through combined meditation of good will we can change the structure of the matrix from negative to positive.

Giving is the greatest gift of all
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 12:22 AM   #478
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Rebel View Post
Co-ordinates 21°48'59.69"S, 114° 9'55.36"E for Google earth. Look em' up. WTF?!!
WTF indeed. Wow. How did you find that? Have you been there?

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:39 AM   #479
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

WRT to the site at 21°48'59.69"S, 114° 9'55.36"E

I have been looking closer, you can see the central tower is very high (look at the shadow!)

I don't suppose anyone noticed that its only 8m above sea level. Perhaps not much forethought going on there

A..
Old 02-24-2009, 11:44 AM   #480
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Check out this Aussie Radio site.
http://www.ghostradiox.com
Old 02-24-2009, 11:24 PM   #481
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a possible explanation of that configuration:

Quote:
..... Exmouth, West Australia, according to Mason, has a HAARP transmitter, which is a prototype experimental over the horizon plasma weapon. This may be why the Japanese Mitsui Corp. arranged an Australian prospector to do aerial photography, for "oil exploration" over the Exmouth, Laverton, Alice Springs (Pine Gap) and Longreach military transmitter faculties. Since 1990 lone Japanese motorcyclists have been mapping WA and NT bushtracks on Mitsui Corp. satellite imagery. Why is Japan intelligence gathering these sites? Laverton has both a scalar transmitter site and a radar site, close to the southern boundary of Banjawarn. Mason says that the Banjawarn fireball may be a warning to the owners of the Laverton faculties that the Japanese/Russian alliance can destroy their faculty. Wonder why the massive earthquakes have occurred in Siberia, and northern Japan in 2003 too, is this a similar warning?
Quote:
Even though 'officially' Tesla's papers were kept by the FBI after he died and were labeled 'top secret', lest they get into the hands of the enemy, Tesla had passed all his knowledge and research onto a young American physicist 2 weeks before he died in 1943. The US military in Western Australia tested crossed scalar beams aimed into the ground to create earthquakes on a target map of squares and also created Tesla globes from crossed scalar beams in the sky. Pine Gap the secret underground American military base has 2 scalar transmitters and they also have at least another in Exmouth, N Western Australia. Others American scalar transmitters besides various ones all over USA are at Alaska, Puerto Rico, Greenland, Norway and Antarctica.

Though many countries have scalar weapons now, other countries could easily be target of those with scalar weapons and never know what the cause of their explosions, mind control or weather engineering. So of course more and more countries are getting the scalar technology needing it to defend themselves as well and this keeps getting passed on especially by the Russians. The other thing is one may know it is a scalar attack but have no idea who did it. The known countries which have scalar weapons are: America, Russia, France, Australia, Germany, Japan, China, Taiwan, South Africa, Israel, Brazil, UK and Argentina as well as various populations of Nazis still operating in Antarctica and all over South America. It is unknown how Brazilians got scalar weapons and quantum potential weapons, but the Brazilians have had alien technology for some time and also the Vatican has covert technology and has been said to have a base for this in Sth America for their secret space program
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/scalar.htm

Strangly abnormal out-of-control bushfires spring to mind.

A..

[thanks to an ex-PA participant and fellow Aussie Reunite for the research work tracking that info down]
Old 02-25-2009, 12:52 PM   #482
Soul Rebel
Avalon Senior Member

Strangely abnormal out-of-control bush fires spring to mind.

Hi Anchor, Thanks mate for that info. Incredible isn't it. Yes I think your on to something there regarding the fires. We had temperatures of 46 on Saturday to 2 degrees the next day. Previous to the fires we had seen and photographed CHEMTRAILS in our area and always questioned WHY here as it a very low populated area. Even Christmas day they were chemspraying these areas. We also confirmed on the world Chemtrail reporting site for Australia, Vic. again the Chem spraying North Eastern Victoria/ fire areas. We then thought maybe to do with food belt? Then noticed a LACK of rain, clouds form but no rain, too dry.....
We had the fire closing in around us and our closest areas are St.Andrews & Kinglake. Also have heard odd stories regarding the fires energy, but most of all an "unexpected and much needed wind change". We also have a theory on this and researching perhaps a positive energy to protect against such evil onslaughts.
Your info is very informative. AussieG has started a thread called "Australian Pentagram" and I am sure posting your info on this thread would be much appreciated by all.

Thanks for sprinkling the truth around mate.
Soul Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 03:28 AM   #483
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe this might answer or partly answer your question Soul Rebel as to why there are chemtrails in and around your area despite low population... (and other areas too of course)

This information I found on bariumblues.com:

"The HAARP patent calls for spraying barium in the atmosphere to enhance the effects of HAARP"

And this:

"It has also been proposed to release large clouds of barium in the magnetosphere so that photoionization will increase the cold plasma density, thereby producing electron precipitation through enhanced whistler-mode interactions"

"The mechanisms involved in triggering the change in the trapped particle phenomena must be actually positioned within the affected zone, e.g., the magnetosphere, before they can be actuated to effect the desired change"

This above info is from the HAARP patent (no.4,686,605)

I feel there's possibly a Problem-Reaction-Solution scenario happening.

Last edited by Lt Ripley; 02-26-2009 at 04:42 AM.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:59 AM   #484
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Everyone
Interesting reading esp about the Haarp Transmitter and those coordinates in WA. I have checked for chemtrails today but nothing in the sky except a lot of haze, no doubt from Dayelsford. The reason I mention this is I have been off balance all day and couldn't walk a straight line to save my life, and no I havn't been drinking! I just feel they may have fired up HAARP again in preparation for tomorrow. There is no doubt in my mind that the fires were started by something other than arsonists or lightning strikes...Stay safe everyone!

In love and light
Aussie Babe
Barb
Aussie Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 09:35 AM   #485
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Hi crew for those who are going to David Ike, TMA is holdiing a BBQ on Sunday.

http://www.truthmovementaustralia.co...6&p=1820#p1820
Old 02-26-2009, 12:49 PM   #486
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Babe View Post
The reason I mention this is I have been off balance all day and couldn't walk a straight line to save my life, and no I havn't been drinking!
Might not be HAARP. Sounds (and feels) to me like ascension symptoms in your case.

Here http://www.newciv.org/nl/newslog.php...397-000170.htm has some words about this. I don't know this material, I just searched for it for you.

My intuition also suggests this for you:
Have a read here: http://www.llresearch.org/wanderer.aspx

A..
Old 02-28-2009, 12:16 AM   #487
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Next Melbourne meet up:

The next meeting will be at Federation Square Transport Bar @ 6:00 PM Wednesday 4th March lots to discuss all
Old 02-28-2009, 06:49 AM   #488
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you so much for those links Anchor. I can certainly identify with the second one and it does help to explain how I feel.

In love and light
Aussie Babe
Barb
Aussie Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 12:39 PM   #489
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Aussie babe good to hear from you!

It would be interesting if you could expand on your thoughts re: being a wanderer.
Old 03-02-2009, 12:29 PM   #490
The voice of One
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt Ripley View Post
Another question for anyone who might know:

Codex Alimentarius. Is there a petition going for this rubbish yet or can anyone one give me some advice on how to start one?

I wanna bring these ******$ down. Sorry for the language.
This is the only petition I know of. So here you go...help spread.

http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?page_id=184

And a vid of good info on the matter. The majority of the lecture seen in Esoteric Agenda...

Nutricide - Criminalizing Natural Health, Vitamins, and Herbs...

http://video.google.com.au/videoplay...imentius&hl=en

Good luck mate!
The voice of One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 05:28 AM   #491
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Attention:
Due to unforseen circumstances the meeting tonight has been cancled, appoligies for any inconveinence.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:34 AM   #492
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Due to the cancellation of the last meeting, SparklyPoncho has offered to host the next meeting on Sunday 8th March, kicking off at 10am. If you haven't made it to a meeting recently please make the effort. For location details please PM me.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:20 AM   #493
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Bit of tremor not long ago, wonder how far the scope of it was? Anyone else feel it?
Old 03-06-2009, 10:24 AM   #494
Peace2all
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt Ripley View Post
Bit of tremor not long ago, wonder how far the scope of it was? Anyone else feel it?
Hey Lt Ripley, Arty and I just sat down at computer and felt the doors and windows rattle. My sons girlfriend was online to friends in Blackburn and they felt it too. Funny Arty just finished telling me about earthquakes due to new lands rising in Victoria predicated for the future. Then the windows rattle!!
Peace2all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:40 AM   #495
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Peace2all,

Just read up a brief write up:

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...88-661,00.html

Same thing happened here with the rattling and vibration, I don't recall feeling a tremor like this, maybe smaller ones. I'd definately like to hear more about the new lands rising in Vic, perhaps Arty can bring it up at our next meeting?
Old 03-06-2009, 10:45 AM   #496
The voice of One
Avalon Senior Member

I got a few mates that rang me that felt it in Mt Waverly, Glenroy, Werribee, in the CBD, Sunbury, upper heidelberg and East Keilor.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:49 AM   #497
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

According to the "Herald-Scum" website:

"The US Geological Survey said the earthquake registered 4.7 on the Richter scale, and that the epicentre was about 7 kms west of Korumburra"

and a map: (of course lol)

http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/bulletin/neic_dwau_l.html

Thinking about what Peace2all mentioned, and (hopefully without jumping to conclusions) I had a look at a recent link:

http://educate-yourself.org/zsl/deep...e01mar09.shtml

Last edited by Lt Ripley; 03-06-2009 at 11:03 AM.
Old 03-06-2009, 11:02 AM   #498
The voice of One
Avalon Senior Member

If that's what a 4.7 feels like that far from melbourne looking at the link you provided...I really don't want to be near the big one when it strikes!
Old 03-06-2009, 11:16 AM   #499
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

I know what you mean The voice of One. Its certainly not my intention to create fear through posting links, info etc.. lol but more so to question 'things' - for example, is it normal for the 'Herald-Scum' to have this info virtually within 30 mins give or take?
Old 03-06-2009, 12:18 PM   #500
The voice of One
Avalon Senior Member

Nah, your right mate, It's good info! Fear is the last thing on my mind. And you've raised a valid point about the herald-sun, granted, but I'd have to go with the billions of dollars behind the paper that have people looking for natural disasters at the moment due to it's fear-mongering value...seeing as that's what they want, shock value...and after the bush fires, it'll sell papers. So they'll get it to us as quick as possible. But still, valid point. I wouldn't put it past them!