Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 05:23 PM   #851
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Please excuse a brief digression here, here are scans made of the covers and relevent pages from Jon Kings book, thought it might be of some interest

THE WATCHER
Old 01-30-2009, 07:26 PM   #852
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Hi Barry,

It states that they require our genetic material. Its a type of business.
Couldn't the ETs simply take what they like when they like? What are they bound by?

Or are we that much of a threat to them they prefer to buy off our governments?

It makes me laugh that our military and scientists think they can screw over the ETs Sheer arogance.

Best Regards my friend.
Iain

Last edited by Kathleen; 01-30-2009 at 09:35 PM. Reason: entire post was copied, can be viewed on this page
Old 01-31-2009, 04:15 AM   #853
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

THEWATCHER I have had this idea nagging at me for sometime now. I can't recall where I heard it or even when. Perhaps you can put it to rest.

When cloning occurs the one of the identifying details is the ear. In naturally conceived beings the ear has a lobe, in clones the lobe is missing ie. the bottom of the ear connects directly to the head, it doe not extend down to form a lobe.
Old 01-31-2009, 01:43 PM   #854
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG View Post
THEWATCHER I have had this idea nagging at me for sometime now. I can't recall where I heard it or even when. Perhaps you can put it to rest.

When cloning occurs the one of the identifying details is the ear. In naturally conceived beings the ear has a lobe, in clones the lobe is missing ie. the bottom of the ear connects directly to the head, it doe not extend down to form a lobe.

Hi AussieG,
If your parents lobes are detatched yours will also be detatched.
If the parents lobes are attached then their childrens lobes will also be attached.

I dont know where this leaves clones tho.

Peace
Iain
Old 01-31-2009, 01:45 PM   #855
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you any feed back is welcome
Old 02-01-2009, 08:53 PM   #856
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Hi Barry,

Couldn't the ETs simply take what they like when they like? What are they bound by?
This refers to one particular faction of OPI, whom were given access to our genetic survey data, later came the realisation, by OPI, that a number of those on the genetic survey themselves could pose a serious threat to them

The threat comes from a number of individuals on the survey datalists that, when joined by their respective DNA linked artefacts, can wreak havoc towards this particular faction

It makes me laugh that our military and scientists think they can screw over the ETs Sheer arogance.
Thats us OK, arrogant and near sighted

Best Regards my friend.
Iain

Warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Old 02-01-2009, 08:55 PM   #857
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG View Post

I have not encountered this, cloning, as its name suggests, is literally a full carbon copy, right down to the mole on the left cheek

Regards

THE WATCHER
Old 02-02-2009, 11:52 AM   #858
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Originally Posted by iainl140285
Hi Barry,

This refers to one particular faction of OPI, whom were given access to our genetic survey data, later came the realisation, by OPI, that a number of those on the genetic survey themselves could pose a serious threat to them
What threat do they present to the OPI? I will assume measures are being taken to counter this threat?

The threat comes from a number of individuals on the survey datalists that, when joined by their respective DNA linked artefacts, can wreak havoc towards this particular faction
Why is it only certain individuals? Were these individuals specifically created with the view to threaten this particular OPI?
Or are we talking general populace?
How does one become 'joined' to their DNA linked artefact? Is this a natural process? Will this be a result on individual development i.e. self engineered, or activated by external forces i.e military/alternate OPI?

Best Regards my friend.
Iain[QUOTE=THEWATCHER;108480]Warmest regards

Thanks Barry
Best Regards
Iain
Old 02-03-2009, 11:25 AM   #859
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Barry

New updates just posted on my thread

All the best

James
Old 02-03-2009, 04:46 PM   #860
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Okey Dokey mate

THE WATCHER
Old 02-03-2009, 04:59 PM   #861
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=iainl140285;108653]Originally Posted by iainl140285
Hi Barry,

What threat do they present to the OPI? I will assume measures are being taken to counter this threat?

Why is it only certain individuals? Were these individuals specifically created with the view to threaten this particular OPI?
How does one become 'joined' to their DNA linked artefact? Is this a natural process? Will this be a result on individual development i.e. self engineered, or activated by external forces i.e military/alternate OPI?

Best Regards my friend.
Iain
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Warmest regards

Thanks Barry
Best Regards
Iain
There are certain specific individuals around the Globe whom were altered genetically by a particular OPI whom are benign. These individuals have an associated/linked artefact. On their own these individuals possess certain powers, once linked physically and mentally with each respective artefact these individuals are extremely powerful. It was setup that only 5 of these individuals coming together in one location would result in unimaginable power, on a negative scale they could obliterate a planet, but the purpose was far more superior and benign. There are many around the Globe whom will never realise their true ID and will thus never be associated or linked with their DNA artefact. However, over the past few years more and more such individuals are being born and these, well some, will fully realise and will become powerful, but steered towards the right path internally. As recent as 2007 the UK government tried to locate and bring together in one location as many of these, lets use the term 'gifted' individuals, in one location the government thought, rather irrationally, that they would have some control over these individuals. The CLC complex under Central London was the chosen venue for this. I'm happy to say that this failed and only a few individuals were retained and these will be released back into free society shortly. Those that are so linked have likewise been genetically altered/modified by the Military/Intel services whom wanted to try and ascertain the extent of the OPI alterations and DNA coding. I hope this explains a little better.

Warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Old 02-03-2009, 05:13 PM   #862
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps an interesting aside, I sat and watched on my computer last night, in the wee hours, a film which I think you should see my friends, it is called "The Way of War"...........scattered with numerous points of direct interest

THE WATCHER
Old 02-04-2009, 10:07 AM   #863
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Hi mate

mum was crying this morning but doesn't know whats wrong

I asked her about the camp i stayed at with the helicopter landing pad, she says she can't remember what year this was or were it was

I think she'll be able to remember if I ask her again when she more calm

We can discuss other details in private if you want

All the best

James

PS- I'm just about to post some of the jungle warfare info on my thread
Old 02-04-2009, 04:05 PM   #864
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=THEWATCHER;109078]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285
Hi Barry,

Best Regards my friend.
Iain

There are certain specific individuals around the Globe whom were altered genetically by a particular OPI whom are benign. These individuals have an associated/linked artefact. On their own these individuals possess certain powers, once linked physically and mentally with each respective artefact these individuals are extremely powerful. It was setup that only 5 of these individuals coming together in one location would result in unimaginable power, on a negative scale they could obliterate a planet, but the purpose was far more superior and benign. There are many around the Globe whom will never realise their true ID and will thus never be associated or linked with their DNA artefact. However, over the past few years more and more such individuals are being born and these, well some, will fully realise and will become powerful, but steered towards the right path internally. As recent as 2007 the UK government tried to locate and bring together in one location as many of these, lets use the term 'gifted' individuals, in one location the government thought, rather irrationally, that they would have some control over these individuals. The CLC complex under Central London was the chosen venue for this. I'm happy to say that this failed and only a few individuals were retained and these will be released back into free society shortly. Those that are so linked have likewise been genetically altered/modified by the Military/Intel services whom wanted to try and ascertain the extent of the OPI alterations and DNA coding. I hope this explains a little better.

Warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Hi Barry,

That helps ALOT thank you.

The DNA artefact. Is this something that lies dormant in individuals? Is activation a result of bonding/communicating with another ... with another like minded/DNA compatable person?

It was setup that only 5 of these individuals coming together in one location would result in unimaginable power

Can you explain the significance of 5? This number is making itself ever present to my attention over the last few months. Was 5 in this case just a suitable number to achieve the power or is it deeper than that?
I am assuming combining the abilities of these people has a similar effect to connecting up several batteries? An amplifying effect.

Also, the ones who will never know their abilities ... why were they created as such? Or are these natural abilities that can happen with a regular, unaltered birth?

the purpose was far more superior and benign

Can you elaborate on the purpose? The fact that it wasnt used in anger is of some what relief.

Thanks Barry
Best Regards
Iain
Old 02-04-2009, 06:26 PM   #865
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Perhaps an interesting aside, I sat and watched on my computer last night, in the wee hours, a film which I think you should see my friends, it is called "The Way of War"...........scattered with numerous points of direct interest

THE WATCHER
Is this the film Barry?

http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi1590428441/

Iain
Old 02-04-2009, 08:33 PM   #866
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

yes thats the one, it is very relevent if you can connect the dots

Warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Old 02-04-2009, 08:37 PM   #867
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
yes thats the one, it is very relevent if you can connect the dots

Warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Hmm. My very first impression - I thought of James. A point near the end ... "I am the wolf"

I hope James takes a look.

Best Regards
Peace
Iain
Old 02-04-2009, 11:20 PM   #868
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hmm. My very first impression - I thought of James. A point near the end ... "I am the wolf"

I hope James takes a look.

Best Regards
Peace
Iain

Nope, not James
There are other Wolves whom have been around much longer

THE WATCHER

(responding to your other questions shortly)

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 02-05-2009 at 09:51 PM.
Old 02-05-2009, 09:50 PM   #869
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=iainl140285;109375]
Quote:

Hi Barry,

The DNA artefact. Is this something that lies dormant in individuals? Is activation a result of bonding/communicating with another ... with another like minded/DNA compatable person?
No, these are actual physical items that are attached physically and mentally to each individual, once connected they are activated and become one unit. One DNA can access and communicate with another DNA.

It was setup that only 5 of these individuals coming together in one location would result in unimaginable power

Can you explain the significance of 5? This number is making itself ever present to my attention over the last few months. Was 5 in this case just a suitable number to achieve the power or is it deeper than that?
I am assuming combining the abilities of these people has a similar effect to connecting up several batteries? An amplifying effect.
5 is the number required to fully implement a device in the far reaches of space that lies dormant, awaiting activation in certain specific protocols.

Also, the ones who will never know their abilities ... why were they created as such? Or are these natural abilities that can happen with a regular, unaltered birth?
More and more as the evolution continues these 'naturals' will surface, and in time will be sought out by the various nations governments

Can you elaborate on the purpose? The fact that it wasnt used in anger is of some what relief.
The ultimate usage would be for these 5 individuals as a combined unit, utilising the device in deep space, would be to create a vast umbrella around this planet, virtually impenetrable

Thanks Barry
Best Regards
Iain
My pleasure

THE WATCHER
Old 02-05-2009, 10:45 PM   #870
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

No, these are actual physical items that are attached physically and mentally to each individual, once connected they are activated and become one unit. One DNA can access and communicate with another DNA.

How many "implants" are in each of these individuals?

5 is the number required to fully implement a device in the far reaches of space that lies dormant, awaiting activation in certain specific protocols.

Activating a "Station" ?

The ultimate usage would be for these 5 individuals as a combined unit, utilising the device in deep space, would be to create a vast umbrella around this planet, virtually impenetrable

Earth Shield?

Barry, how 'deep space' are we speaking here? Are we speaking in the Region of Sirius?

All the Best
Ara
Old 02-05-2009, 11:09 PM   #871
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post

How many "implants" are in each of these individuals?
This can and does vary with each respective individual, most certainly they will have chips from both OPI and the Military/Intel services

Activating a "Station" ?

A very substantial device, you may call or refer to it as you wish

Earth Shield?
As good a term as any, yes

Barry, how 'deep space' are we speaking here? Are we speaking in the Region of Sirius?

Unfortunately stating a region here would be innappropriate sorry
All the Best
Ara
Warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Old 02-06-2009, 12:26 AM   #872
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Barry if these individuals that carry these artifacts do not know that they have them implanted in ones self, can they be activated by military etc to be used when the time is right?
Would that individual be aware that they were conversing with others whom are alike and would they know what they would be doing at the time of there calling shall i put it in those terms.

Would they have been put through a re run so to speak, either in dream state or an actual program, or would they simply take on that ability when called upon.
Old 02-06-2009, 10:09 AM   #873
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Barry,

Items - meaning more than 1. Is it one per user? These are esentially tools yes? Who supplied these tools? OPI or did we create? This may sound starnge, but I had a dream back in September (I remember this specifically because it was odd) where I was in a large open, rather plain room. There was 1 desk, 1 chair with a man sittin at it. Looked old/wise. As I approached the desk I raised my arm up and there was a kind of bracelet on my wrist. I could feel it connect with my head and I was able to project something like a picture?? I dont know if it was my thoughts or what. The man said something like "good" and walked out the door behind him. And that was it Anyway, are these devices bracelets?

Waystations? I'll tell you what's ringing my bell, you can say ye or nah. I see a number of installations that lie dormant. These stations are most powerful once connected. Once connected they send out a wave throughout their vacinity/space. These stations are ancient. The scenario I am familiar with is that the stations were a type of weapon, in as much as they were designed to elimanate a certain region of space in order to 'CONTAIN' a specific lifeform. To stop the spread of a specific lifeform. Am I way off the mark here?

If so can you advise what is the function of these dormant stations?

More and more as the evolution continues these 'naturals' will surface, and in time will be sought out by the various nations governments

Impenetrable to whom/what? A physical umbrella? Or a type of mental barrier? Once the shield is up do these individuals need to forever maintain it? Has the shield activation been attempted? If so what was the outcome? Is there an urgency to get this done ... do we have a deadline?

Thank you for all this info. Barry!
Take Care
Best Regards
Iain
Old 02-08-2009, 02:10 AM   #874
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
As recent as 2007 the UK government tried to locate and bring together in one location as many of these, lets use the term 'gifted' individuals, in one location the government thought, rather irrationally, that they would have some control over these individuals.

The CLC complex under Central London was the chosen venue for this.

I'm happy to say that this failed and only a few individuals were retained and these will be released back into free society shortly.
Barry, are you ready my friend because my question hat is on!

Ok, if these people have been retained for a length of time, who was in their place in society? I imagine they would have been 'missed', were they replaced?

If the UK Government knows they cannot control these individuals why are they releasing them back into 'free society'? I imagine the Govt wouldn't release these people back into society if they deemed them a threat.
Have they disabled the threat in these people?

So the Govt knew these people were a threat to the OPI and they wanted to control that 'threat'. Are the Govt in opposition to the OPI who realised these people could be a threat to them? Or are they working with these same OPI?

Barry, the 5 people you speak of, do they have to connect into a power source and it powers the Device you wrote of?

James wrote that they had to connect to an artifact called the Spear of Destiny and they had to draw the energy from the artifact into themselves, however in my mind I see the People connecting to a power source and then 'it' connecting and initiating the Secondary Unit.

From my point of view the 5 are the Drivers of a 'Tank'. The Tank holds all the Power but it needs the drivers to "turn the key to get the fuel pumping' and to focus it in the direction it needs to go.

So which way is correct? Maybe the both are intertwined?

Also the 'device' you are referring to, how does it create an umbrella around a planet so far away? Are there generators, artifacts or technology around or within this planet which respond to this Device and they create this energy field you refer to?

Is this Device akin to the size of an extremely compacted sun? When it is activated will there a 'new star' in the sky?

What type of energy is this field suppose to protect us from?

What about other cosmic bodies in this system, will they also be protected within this "umbrella"?

Is the Incoming energy something which effects humans or does it contain a type of radiation which has adverse effects on DNA? All DNA or specific DNA?

Can it effect the Mind-Field?

Could it effect 'implants'?

Barry the AI system, global to Off Planet Super Computer Relay system, could it be effected by this incoming energy?

I'm trying to understand what this energy can effect.

Is it an EMP Wave? If so, what generated it/them?

Is this connected to a supernova event?

According to Dan Burisch's testimony human lineage splits into the J-Rods and the Orions.

Is this Incoming energy connected to what eventually happens to the human race? How and why the human race separates into different lineages?

Think I'm done for now Barry. Hat's off!

All the Best
Ara
Old 02-08-2009, 11:08 PM   #875
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, thats fine, I wil respond and answer all questions asap, time limited right now. Thankyou guys for patience

warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Closed Thread