Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-16-2008, 10:21 PM   #201
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: Indigo

Dream on mate
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:22 PM   #202
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Dream on mate
wow your intelect is just so amazingly vast.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:26 PM   #203
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I don't need to type long boring posts to make a point
I'll see you on the other side then you will learn the truth that we are all equal, hope it doesn't hurt too much when your little bubble bursts
Old 10-16-2008, 10:42 PM   #204
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I don't need to type long boring posts to make a point
I'll see you on the other side then you will learn the truth that we are all equal, hope it doesn't hurt too much when your little bubble bursts
Ohh where again did i say that we were not all equal?

I said that some are more 'advanced'. You along with a few others would do well to get a proper grasp on the english language.

And mate, ive been on the otherside many times in this lifetime, i dont need a little speculator like yourself to tell me whats what.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:05 PM   #205
Swanny
I dont need a label !

What ever
Old 10-16-2008, 11:08 PM   #206
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What ever
Ohh c'mon now, i was almost sure you could pull more outta your a$$ then that!
Old 10-16-2008, 11:14 PM   #207
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
You along with a few others would do well to get a proper grasp on the english language.

Ohh c'mon now, i was almost sure you could pull more outta your a$$ then that!
It's
I was almost sure you could pull more out of your **** than that!
I happen to be English (with a capital E) so please don't tell me how to get a grasp of my native tongue
Old 10-16-2008, 11:28 PM   #208
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It's
I was almost sure you could pull more out of your **** than that!
I happen to be English (with a capital E) so please don't tell me how to get a grasp of my native tongue
Yes i noticed, im quite suprised that you dont have a clear understanding when it comes to definitions considering it is your native thounge.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:39 PM   #209
Swanny
I dont need a label !

This is silly bickering like little kids, but it has told me a lot more of what it's like to be a indigo.
Thx for that, I'm glad I'm not one
Good luck to you I hope you make it.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:40 PM   #210
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This is silly bickering like little kids, but it has told me a lot more of what it's like to be a indigo.
Thx for that, I'm glad I'm not one
Good luck to you I hope you make it.
Ohh, now was it you or me that started this insecent bickering?

You dont need to even use your memory, just read back on your posts.

You reap what you sow.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:39 AM   #211
OceanWinds

Last edited by OceanWinds; 10-17-2008 at 02:16 AM.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:50 AM   #212
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

Still fighting I see...

Dadrious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:00 AM   #213
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: Indigo

<suggestion>
Everyone with stakes in this thread to sit back for a day,

And consider if it has to be played that hard on the edge with such high stakes.

Is what can come out of the discussion as it is going, really worth while the effort?

Who is the smartest, who will understand the position of the other side, and respect that position and all reactions possible from such position, although contrary to the position personally held?

If 2 people run from opposites sites into a concrete wall, the wall after the attempt still stands and 2 people end up with a headache, a possible lingering hangover and no change in the situation...

</end suggestion>

Last edited by TranceAm; 10-17-2008 at 02:03 AM.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:16 AM   #214
OceanWinds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadrious View Post
Still fighting I see...

yes your right... this debate is irrational.
Old 10-17-2008, 02:33 AM   #215
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Given what is going on in this thread it appears that this would be a good time to take a break for at least 24 hours. Should anyone wish to reopen it after 24 hours, they may PM me directly with why this thread should continue and under what merit.
Old 10-18-2008, 05:01 PM   #216
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

This is a message for guests visiting this thread. Please keep in mind what OP posted in his opening thread.

"I am also here to help if you find yourself having any difficulty in your life right now so don't be afraid to drop by and send me a message. Ive gone through the hardships and i understand fully how frustrating life can be sometimes for an indigo child so it leaves me in a very good position to relate and offer advice. Which i will gladly do."

This is his intention and we would appreciate it if those who wish to post... honor this.

Mahalo Nui Loa,

Carol

Please read this before posting ANYTHING in Avalon threads. http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...04&postcount=5

Last edited by Carol; 10-18-2008 at 05:05 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 09:32 PM   #217
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Carol,
I appreciate why you locked this thread, it hopefully will have the desired effect/s.
Infinity asked clear enough that this is not a debating thread, but a helpfull thread for those realising how they vary from the majority, this is not a difference of noticable biological status, but can be sensed, especially if you begin to utilise the mostly dormant senses in the hands.
Hopefully all will raise up into these higher realms, and will then better comprehend what is been attempted here.
Everything is ONE, but composed of variant mixtures of that one, hence the infinite variety.
This will be the most fabulous time to be here on this planet, lets make the best of this stupendous opportunity, and help each other come to terms with what may be the most amazing shock/s.
To those that doubt these variations in the field about ourselves, how can you comment?
Everyone is different, certain twins are almost identical, but they KNOW who each of them are.
You can see the physical differences, well others can see the non physical differences also, ask yourself why would they lie?
especially those not in any way proiting from anything, in any way.

We have almost everything to re-learn about the interaction/s between our biological form and non biological fields, and we can only benifit by this better comprehension, lets go forth and go there with no fear, wherever it leads, please.
hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 09:51 PM   #218
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

hey jenny!

Last edited by Argante; 10-19-2008 at 03:12 AM. Reason: WARNING ISSUED FOR INSULTING A MEMBER
Lunaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 10:03 PM   #219
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

I am an Indigo for 60 years now and an important lesson I have learned is that also and for all Indigo's have to grow up and behave.
So to everyone who didn't yet:
Grow up and untill then: Practise humility.
And after you've grown up: Keep on practising humility.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 05:35 AM   #220
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Indigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer View Post
I am an Indigo for 60 years now and an important lesson I have learned is that also and for all Indigo's have to grow up and behave.
So to everyone who didn't yet:
Grow up and untill then: Practise humility.
And after you've grown up: Keep on practising humility.
Words of wisdom.
Dadrious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:13 AM   #221
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
ADD is a medical condition where the normal blood flow to the frontal lobe is resticted. Subsequently these children engage in behaviors which are disruptive in an unconscious attempt to increase blood flow to the prefrontal cortex.

There is no blame or judgment here.. just the facts. Adults who have ADD tend to have children who have ADD. However, adults who use drugs and get pregnant.. continue to use drugs during the pregnancy, will often have babies who have neurological brian damage as a result and also be labled ADHD.

The different medications available attempt to enable the child to concentrate and stay focused. However, there is another way to treat these various brain disorders and that is through neurobiofeedback which stimulates various areas of the brain and subsequently increase the blood flow to the prefrontal cortex.

In recent research it was also shown that ADHD children's brains tended to develop differently and that some areas of the brain matured several years later as compared to normal children. This means that some of these children will outgrow their condition in their later teens.

As we have an adopted daughter whose birth mom did drugs I know about this subject backwards and forwards. We used neurobiofeedback with her beginning at age two. She had severe temper tantrums and was very destructive. We would have to wrap her in a sheet so that she wouldn't hurt herself or others until her fit was over. Later in school when she was 10 was the first time we decided to use medication to help her control her temper in school. We have found that massive doses of royal jelly and vitamin B complex works really well for her. Due to the side effects of the medication we stopped using them and now just use wholistic treatment.

There is a medical reason parents resort to medication and that should never be discounted. Each situation must be exmined from an individual perspective case-by-case. To make a general discounting statement about medication just demonstrates the lack of information that one really needs to be aware of when making a judgment regarding medicating kids.

I would recommend for everyone one Dr. Danial Amen's book. "Chang Your Brain, Chain Your Life" if you are truly interested in understanding how a deysfunctional brain really affects behavior.
Carol,

All neurologists who have studied add so far disagree in a one single neurologigical finding for the treatment, cause and symptoms of aforementioned so called disease. It is not a disease to not fit in with 98% of the population. Personally, Id call it a blessing and do thank my lucky stars every day I dont fit in.

Most would ponder the owners of the big pharma, the agenda of the elitist mentality and those that own the companies that write the texts of the medical books and oversee the content of the cirriculum at medical schools. The same names come up time and again if you dig deep enough. The same people are on the tri-lateral commision, the cfr, and so on and so forth.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:14 AM   #222
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Pride kills humility.......

Yes i am an indigo, it matters not though to me, nor should it to you.

I think all indigo's at some point suffer from to much pride, this is like a disease and must be controlled.

Without name dropping look at some of the channelers that most speak of on here....... This is a lesson all should learn, no matter if indigo or not. We all can suffer from too much pride in oneself.

There are beings whose eyes are only a little covered with dust, they may come to understand the truth.
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:02 PM   #223
kauhane
Avalon Senior Member

Swanny is displaying Indigo Traits
2infinity set this as a non-debate
so please if your not into it (Indigo Revolution)
take your riddelin & chill out
so some of us could learn more
kauhane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:15 PM   #224
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

May I ask where did the list come from for the questions?

very interesting topic =)
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 12:39 PM   #225
paigetheoracle
Avalon Senior Member

I can't add much to this except to say that how we are drawn into this world is that we feel special, appointed, anointed and when we feel like crud, we back out as disappointed adults, who've had enough of being here and self-deception but that's life!

Give me more of what I want because I'm disappointed with what I have!
paigetheoracle is offline   Reply With Quote