Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 10-10-2008, 02:43 AM   #26
Fun 4U Leader
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cancer cure, COMPOUND X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerhead1 View Post
would you please tell me where it can be obtained? I live in Toronto, Canada. My wife's uncle is suffering from Cancer in the blood and he has done everything possible. will it help?
I am not a doctor. I have read about this type of black salve. The black salve my family used on the farm growing up was a different, weaker, kind but had some of the same ingredients.

From what I understand, this is scary stuff, but not as scary as cancer. Black salve X is very effective, but it MUST be in contact with the tumor somehow. If it can touch it, it can kill it. That means it is applied to skin tumors on the outside of the body or taken internally for tumors in the digestive tract.

It is said that cancer cannot survive in an alkaline body. Black salve X may do nothing for blood cancer, but if, by chance, it can raise the alkaline level of the body, even slightly, the cancer can be defeated. The salve rarely harms the skin, but ALWAYS attacks the tumor.

Apply it and cover with a bandage. Wait for the tumor to detach itself and literally fall off on its own or pass out of the body. Externally, it may leave a gaping hole where the tumor was, leaving exposed sinew, bone, muscle, or fat. Just keep it covered with a bandage and the skin will close and heal over time.

The loudest debunkers of black salve treatments have had serious permanent alkaline type burns, usually on their face, in reaction to the application of the salve. I personally believe it relates to city slickers (or those with compromised immune systems) having an allergic reaction of sorts. Regardless, use caution and check it out thoroughly. Never apply it on, in, or around the eyes. Always test it on a small area of healthy, exposed, skin and wait for a reaction over the next couple days. Very sensitive (or allergic) skin may not be able to handle it.

Remember, you use it at your own risk.
Fun 4U Leader is offline   Reply With Quote