Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-09-2008, 01:42 AM   #1
Tuza

Default About nuclear wars!

Everyone has to remember that if a nuclear war was initiated it would be much more disastrous than the previous ones during the Second World War. Please remember in the Camelot interviews what those military guys said about having the order to fire on the ufos, the ufos didnt fire back but just neutralized the planes electrical system. If there was to be a big nuclear war it would effect the planet and therefore our solar system somewhat and all the rest, so if they wanted to, the advanced ones could just neutralize these attacks which they have done before (that was also reported in the camelot interviews).

I have children and grandchildren but I have a feeling of great change for the better, because no one down here really has the capabilities of destroying the planet if those up there dont want this to happen for reasons of their own.

I have placed Kerry and Bill on my protection of light list. I ask the advanced souls, angels, the Creator to protect them in their work at all times, that they are protected from evil and negative energies and kept safe at all time. Will you do me a favour here and do the same. You are all souls just like me and I would like you to join me at this time in doing this. I also do this for everyone on here as well. For years now I have been getting impressions about having to make a choice. I will not go into it at length. But I dont want to have to pass from this incarnation knowing that I have failed this mission. I need the strength to make the right choice and I hope if I am faced with bad people I have the courage of my convictions.

May you all be protected and surrounded with love and light.