Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 10-28-2008, 05:19 PM   #1
ashton3625
Avalon Senior Member

Default Genesis

I just started working for a company called Symmetry. it is a direct marketing company that works in health and wellness. They have a product that is called Genesis. And... i know i work there and it seems as if im trying to get you to buy it to better my financial future but... thats not the way i look at it. Honestly... i cant tell you enough.. its one of the best if not the best supplement product out there. It is stopping cancer... anything you can think of really right in its tracks. Only because.. if your body gets the right nutrition it can heal its self right.

If you want more information... go my website! Please atleast give it a try. Personally i dont have many health problems. And i just started about 4 days ago taking the product. But for the first time since 5th grade... i dont have acne ne more... i have much more energy and.. the most vivid dreams. It lets me stay centered alot more too... which is probally the thing i love the most because lately its been a little difficult to be 'aware' but... it really does help.

www.symmetrydirect.com/CHROBERTSON
ashton3625 is offline   Reply With Quote