Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

View Poll Results: How many of you would like to see "Prophet Yahweh" inteviewed?
Yes! 0 0%
Not really. 4 100.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-12-2008, 04:46 AM   #1
nightwind

Lightbulb An interview suggestion for Kerry and Bill...

Hello Bill and Kerry,
before I give you an interview suggestion, I'd like to say thank you and that all your effort is appreciated.

I came across a video on youtube.com of a self-proclaimed "UFO Summoner", "Prophet Yahweh", who can at will summon space craft, who he claims represent Yahweh (Jehovah) and his Angels.

In this video, to the surprise of an Nevada ABC affiliate reporter, he summons a UFO, as this video was featured on that station's evening news.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrQsQQ83Wrg

While I understand that his theological approach explaining this phenomenon may not resonate with the "New Age" views, I still think that it would be an interesting interview, particularly if he could "summon" a UFO for you and your audiences.

Please let me know what you think.

All comments welcome.

Take care,
Nightwind.

Last edited by nightwind; 09-12-2008 at 04:59 AM.
Old 09-13-2008, 05:19 PM   #2
nightwind

Default Re: Andinterview suggestion for Kerry and Bill...

I guess I'm the only one who sees this man's case as astonishing.

All other contactees only have a verbal testimony, whereas this man can actually telepathically ask beings in craft in the orbit to fly by and prove this claim to an ABC news reporter on video! Am I the only one seeing potential in this man's case?

Oh well,
nightwind