Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-06-2008, 10:35 PM   #1
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

Default 'Inner' resources

So far the threads here have mostly focused on tangible resources and 'practical' matters. Let's not forget the psychological and spiritual aspects as well.

It will be useful to include various links and suggestions related to psychological and spiritual strengthening, meditation, auras, etc.

To start the thread with some content, I recommend reading Castaneda's Journey to Ixtlan (and his other books, when taken in context). Controversy aside, the underlying lessons are very valuable (except perhaps the misinterpreted ingestion of psychotropic substances ). From experience, I can say that the 'warrior's path' is a hard one to even attempt walking but it does hold immense personal power. After all, it does have Mayan roots.

Speaking of Maya... James Endredy's Beyond 2012: A Shaman's Call to Personal Change and the Transformation of Global Consciousness is also worth taking a look at. He talks about living more in tune with nature and taking the shamanic path for positive change.

Let's get more listed here!

Oh and hi all!
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:30 AM   #2
OceanWinds

Default Re: 'Inner' resources

soilandhealth.org

has alot of great information and books on the within and without
Old 09-07-2008, 10:08 AM   #3
Steve_G

The shamanic approach works for me. The best thing about it is that no-one can tell you you're doing it wrong.

Connecting properly with nature and the earth is a huge source of strength for me. Thanks to the atrocious weather we've had my opportunities to do so have been limited recently, but when I am I can't remember what fear feels like, and I have utter faith that solutions to any problems will present themselves. And they always do!

Meditation is a great place to begin- it balances you and opens you to the higher forces (whatever names you choose to know them by) that are far more reliable guides than any book.

That said there are some really good books out there to help. One that really helped me is "Your Shamanic Path" by Leo Rutherford. The latest edition is "The Shamanic Path Workbook." It's mostly about inner work and releasing the blocks to your own powerful self. His knowledge is also based around Mayan wisdom.
Old 09-07-2008, 02:39 PM   #4
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

My father-in-law always like to talk about inner-knowledge. He runs a internet radio show called The Unexplained World. His sites are http://www.theunexplainedworld.com and http://www.edwardshanahan.com. A little warning though, his sites are hard to read because of his design and how he writes. I've offered my services several times to tidy things up, but he hasn't taken me up.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:12 AM   #5
seircram
Avalon Senior Member

Here are some good places to start:

* Eckhart Tolle ("The New Earth") and others esp. "In the Now".

* Channelings of the Archangel Gabriel (benutoo.com), starting with the "Earth Changes" channelings and moving on to Spiritual Growth.

* TELOS —Volume 1 to 3 - Revelations of the New Lemuria by Aurelia Louise Jones.
seircram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 12:14 PM   #6
Metamike
Avalon Senior Member

I have 3 free pdf downloads in book form at my website:
http://www.acnlp.no/textsider/Englis...blications.htm

The Handbook of Spiritual Psychology - 500 pages brings it all together
The Hidden Agenda - is all about society - not so hidden here
The Game - about life

spread the word and enjoy
The books are in English and two are available as free downloads in Norwegian.
Metamike is offline   Reply With Quote