Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 09-19-2008, 02:17 AM   #1
Maialynda
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Dietitians Close to Monopoly Bill In NJ

Hi,

There is something really rotten in the state of NJ! This is for those of you who don't or can't receive the newsletter. This is an urgent issue!

Maia

Here it is:

Even Talking About Nutrition Will Become a Crime If You Are Not A Registered Dietician!

Take Action in All States:
http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o...aign_KEY=25929

Doctors, Nutritionists, Chiropracters, mothers, friends or health food store owners (and anyone else who is not a Registered Dietician, RD) who talks about food, food components, supplements, nutrition or diets will be commiting a felony if the New Jersey Legislature passes a bill before it.

Dieticians are not, repeat NOT, trained in nutrition and health. They are not clinicians. They do not deal with disease and correcting it. Witness hospital and nursing home food and the point is made. They are, however, lobbying vigorously all over the country to control, in a strangle hold, the right to dispense ALL, and I do mean ALL, nutritional information of any type.

Could they be supported in that attempt by the group that stands to gain most if nutritional information is suppressed or poorly understood? If supplements can only be discussed and reccomended by someone with no meaningful medical training? That group, of course, is Big Pharma and its evil twin, the Industrialized Illness Care industry.

Increasingly State Governments, urged on by Big Pharma Lobbyists, are adopting laws similar to Ohio's draconian "Dietitians Act" which attempt to forbid anyone but licensed dietitians the freedom to speak about nutrition. New Jersey may be the next State to adopt such an act. The Assembly votes on September 25th.

Read more...
http://vitaminlawyerhealthfreedom.bl...h-freedom.html

Action Steps Here:

http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php?p=1030

Our co-trustee, Ralph Fucetola JD, was a guest on the Gary Null show this week informing, and alerting Gary's large audience that health freedom, even talking about health and nutrition - most of us thought that was protected under the First Amendment as Free Speech - is being actively criminalized by the PTB.

You probably remember last year's dreadful Guidance on CAM Regulation proposed by the FDA to forbid you to provide goods or information to anyone with the intent of creating a health benefit. Well, this is the same as the FDA taking away your right to provide healht producing materials and to talk about them. It fits right into the Codex agenda.

688,000+ people came through our site because they wanted to tell the FDA not to proceed with this dreadful plan. But surprise! They're BAAAAAACK!

And now its time to take up the defense of free speech again in what Jefferson called Eternal Vigilance.

Right now the issue is more or less local. If you know ANYONE who lives in New Jersey, forward this email to them and ask them to contact their elected state legislators NOW and sign up for the Health Freedom eAlerts, http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php?page_id=189, to stay on top of this, and other, threats to their health and freedom. What other threats? Read on. New Jersey, home of Big Pharma, is on a roll!

New Jersey Action Item: If you can attend the September 25, 2008 ralley in Trenton, please contact nutritionist Dian Freeman, 973-267-4816 - abouthealth@att.net immediately.

HEALTH FREEDOM ITEMS ARE A-HOPPIN' AND A-POPPIN'. THAT'S WHY OUR HEALTH FREEDOM BLAST IS THERE TO KEEP YOU UP TO THE MINUTE SO YOU CAN PROTECT AND DEFEND YOUR HEALTH FREEDOM!

You can always click on "Health Freedom Blog", the second button down on the Natural Solutions Foundation's Home Pages, www.HealthFreedomUSA.org or www.GlobalHealthFreedom.org to find out what's happening.
Maialynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 02:50 AM   #2
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Dietitians Close to Monopoly Bill In NJ

I'm glad I already have books that tell me what foods to eat for health. I suggest you go out and buy them now so you can have them on hand. A book like this would make a great Christmas present!

On the other hand your own innate wisdom will also inform you. There is so much more to health than what we eat. Just eat what your body wants and don't eat what it rejects.

Reacting with such fear is unproductive.

Last edited by MargueriteBee; 09-19-2008 at 02:56 AM.
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 02:51 AM   #3
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dietitians Close to Monopoly Bill In NJ

this is ridiculous.
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:17 AM   #4
ChooseYourLifeNow
Avalon Senior Member

I can't believe this! As someone who values their health, I can not sit here and let them take away our right to be healthy! People already have to pay through the roof in order to get un-irradiated, unprocessed, organic food.

Now they won't even let people talk about health? Are they crazy?!

Codex can not be allowed in this country or any other country for that matter!

Outrageous!

Love you all!

CYLNow
ChooseYourLifeNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:21 PM   #5
Maialynda
Avalon Senior Member

I have spoken to Ralph Fucetola and he told me that someone that he knows was getting a permit for a rally in Trenton on September 25th. The legislators seemed to find out about this and postponed voting on this bill. Now, we have until early October, it would seem. He also told me that when a bill in NJ gets delayed like this, there is a good chance that that delay will kill the bill. Very much hoping so or I will get myself spiritually adopted by a Native American tribe. (I was offered this as a possible solution) Then, all banned nutritition talk will be protected under tribal law.

Maia
Maialynda is offline   Reply With Quote