Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 10-09-2008, 10:18 PM   #1
Emman
Avalon Senior Member

Default What exactly will happen in the aftermath of the collapse?

Good folks,

The Dow fell 678 points or 7.3% today. We know what's going on more than the average person. We have been monitoring this for many months. We're aware. I've prepared as best I can. Bought freeze dried food to last the family for 4-6 months, pulled cash from the bank, and stocked up on any goods and supplies that are pertinent for short term survival.

We know the dire straits listening to the whistleblowers on Camelot and other forecasters. We're prepared for the impending bank holidays and closures of stores, and services.

My question is: what exactly will we be facing when the collapse occurs? Will the banks call all of the home loans? Will people be kicked out of their homes as a result of not being able to pay their mortgage? Will mercenary troops be knocking down people's doors to evict them?

I'm just trying to get a handle on exactly what kind of situation our lives will be in the following several months after the collapse. We've heard about the dire straits, but it seems almost abstract to me because I haven't heard from the forecasters exactly what kind of living situation we will be facing. Yes, I understand that chaos will occur. I wonder if all my preparations I've done will be enough or for naught.

If there are any articles that give an idea about what exactly our daily lives will be like in the aftermath of this downfall, please post the links.

Thank you......
Emman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:53 PM   #2
LiquidSwordz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What exactly will happen in the aftermath of the collapse?

Hmm, this is what i see happening. They are trying to crash the markets as much as possible, to create civil unrest to declare martial law. If this doesnt work, they will most likely stage another terrorist attack(bombs,biological) If this doesnt work, i think we could see an attempt to unleash World War 3. I think they are trying their hardest to push martial law though, as much as they can. The reason i say this is because of the Patriot Act, and all the new executive orders Bush has signed, during his years in office. It would be a TOTAL waste, to have signed all those bills, that take away our freedoms, if he leaves office without using them.

This is what i see happening, if martial law is declared. Troops will be on our streets from all over the world. Anyone who resists, protests, or even speaks publicly about our government, will be labled as a "terrorist," and placed into FEMA camps. Only god knows the punishments they will endure.

Soldiers will have the right to come into our homes, confiscate our weapons, belongings, food etc. Just like they did in Hurrican Katrina, when they were doing, block by block sweeps. Since our homes are all on loans by the global elite who own them, they can seize them at any time. Why do you think the feds are buying up all the bad loans? This bubble was created by them. They just want more control. Examples are: JP Morgan buying WAMU, and Citigroup pushing for Wachovia. JP morgan, Citigroup, and Bank Of America are all apart of the global elite. When they kick us out of our homes, where will we go? The troops will just gather us up, wherever we are hiding and throw us into those FEMA camps. Once again if you resist or speak up openly about the government, you will be labled as a "terrorist"
LiquidSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 10:59 PM   #3
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Why would they take food?
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:04 PM   #4
colesmommy1117
Avalon Senior Member

just a heads up...George Bush will address the nation tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. eastern daylight time.
colesmommy1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:18 PM   #5
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

it will start to spiral when you will not be able to use the atm, stores will no longer accept credit or debit cards nor checks. at that point cash will only be accepted. as prices skyrocket, because of inflation, the money will soon be worthless and we will all be temporarily in barter mode. at that point, gold and silver will be used. then the amero will be introduced. they will have some form of conversion formula that will screw everyone out of their life savings.

Namaste'
TAXMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:27 PM   #6
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

I thought the NAU was canceled for the fact that we're bankrupted ? I remember reading an article stating that Canada did not want to from the NAU because we're a bankrupted country...so how is this gonna work again?
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:44 PM   #7
sfth13
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4Life View Post
I thought the NAU was canceled for the fact that we're bankrupted ? I remember reading an article stating that Canada did not want to from the NAU because we're a bankrupted country...so how is this gonna work again?
Mexico will take us over!
sfth13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 04:59 AM   #8
duffster
Avalon Senior Member

I live in Australia and all we hear is how good our banks are and we have nothing to worry about we are free from the rest of the problems of the world (What a joke ) Now we have out wonderful PM saying that times are going to get Hard!! .
I like many people have been buying food and stocking up in readiness for what is to come,but at the end of the day i do not see how the banks can call in ALL of the home loans We the people who have home loans would out number any amount of troops and police in any Nation so i dont see how they can call in the loans .

Good luck to all
Love and peace
duffster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 05:05 AM   #9
wes_whitewolf
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: What exactly will happen in the aftermath of the collapse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfth13 View Post
Mexico will take us over!
No wonder the PTB wanted that big wall up down there! Its not to keep illegals out of US...it's for keeping us slaves here!!! Welcome to Democrapy folks!
wes_whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 06:13 AM   #10
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4Life View Post

Exactly, the NWo is relying upon us canucks to bend and spread but we've the 'safest' banking systyem on the friggin' globe http://www.edmontonsun.com/canadavot...9/7033076.html

The Amero is not going to happen as planned because our PM's, evil, twisted mugheads that they are, are savvy to many things we plebs are not.
We've fought off the American's before, we'll do it again. Hell, most of the US armed forces are in Iraq! Funny that.

But to answer the original query. Hold enough cash to get you by for a month. There IS a bank 'holiday' coming and it's not a holiday celebrating the amount of 'interest' YOU earned last year.

If you own more on your home than it is worth in the market right now you stand a very good chance of foreclosure. All wishful thinking and 'good thoughts' aside. If you own more than 50% of the equity in your home there should not be a problem (I am praying...).

The events which have been unfolding over the last 7 years are unprecedented. There is no 'allowance' for precognition. If you listen to some, the sky is falling, comets headed our way and the economy is collapsing. Well, lets stick with the economy, globally, it is going through a major restructuring. The major, olde skool banks want to steal all the wealth garnered from the New World 'hoarded' in New Skool banks. It's pretty simple when you look at it like Bloods and Crips. Consolidation through vulture capitalism.

The entire outcome depends upon each and every single one of us, and each and every single one of our neighbours. We are at the Nexus in time where Free Will and Personal Choice, mean more than money or metals or anything else. We are the point where the metal meets the man. Metaphorically. Each and every single one of us has either opportunity or crisis. "May you live in interesting days" is NOT a Chinese 'curse', it is a blessing. Use it as you Will.
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 06:55 AM   #11
SoulSuspect

I think Im going to invest in WWE wrestling now. I predict that stock making it through especially when things get bad. lol please dont follow this advice.
Old 10-10-2008, 07:11 AM   #12
NatureGirl

I'm thinking people who do have their head in the clouds are in for a BIG surprise! I'm curious though, why aren't Americans on the streets in droves, protesting that their government completely ignored the people whom they represent??? I just don't get it. I mean their government has done whatever they've wanted to do for 8 years and NOW, when it is so blatent that the people were ignored, nothing - is this just the media hiding things again? Are people protesting?

In Chicago, renters were being evicted from their homes (by the bank) with little to no notice - families of 4 standing in the streets, for God's sake! I guess the bank forclosed on the landlord/owner of the building, then the bank came in to evict people. The renters themselves had done nothing wrong. This kind of thing is already happening. The mayor stepped in, but there's only so much that can be done. Very, very sad.

Last edited by NatureGirl; 10-13-2008 at 07:55 AM.
Old 10-10-2008, 07:25 AM   #13
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

Default National Debt Too Large For National Debt Clock

http://vodpod.com/watch/1064415-u-s-...?pod=buzzflash

National Debt Too Large For National Debt Clock...sign of the times.
Maybe one should be starting to invest in weelbarrows, understand that they were mighty popular in early 1930's Germany...to carry the cash to buy bread.

On the other hand...people are starting to wake up now...even members of the policeforce and military are obviously reluctant in carrying out the dismantling of the US and world peace - let us pray that the minions of the banking system will begin doing the same thing.

Maybe the Venus Project is the way to go?
http://www.thevenusproject.com/

Peace and love to you all.
I_Am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:35 AM   #14
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatureGirl View Post
Thought this was interesting. I'm in Canada and didn't expect this outcome:

Did a test today. My husband's birthday present from the family was a small TV for his home office. He had decided to use our digital box in the office for hockey games, and had decided to get a high def box from the cable company for our main TV. When he phoned in the order, the first thing the service rep wanted to do was put it on our credit card, but he said "no". He indicted that the website said that you could put this onto the cable bill for 3 years for about $20/month and that's what he wanted to do. The rep said that it actually goes through Wells Fargo. I thought this was kind of weird, but agreed to see if we could get credit so long as I could pay the whole thing off anytime I wanted to. I was curious because all day the TV reporters have been saying that noone will be able to get loans in the near future. Now, our brand new Jeep was approved just last year through Wells Fargo - I mean, these guys approve everybody for everything! Not only that, but we paid off our Jeep loan in less than a year! Well, guess what, they wouldn't approve us for the mere $500 on a box that could easily be returned to Shaw if we didn't pay the $20/month on the plan. We had to laugh at this because it seemed too unreal to be reality. I mean our credit is solid!! It was a test that I didn't think would end up like that, talk about shock! We can buy the box if we want to, with cash, but this is just too strange. They had mentioned on the news that no one will get credit for anything - cars, student loans..., but in Canada, too? - I didn't see that coming.

PS: yes, we have an emergency plan in place - have had for a number of years - just so you don't think we've got our head in the clouds.

I'm thinking people who do have their head in the clouds are in for a BIG surprise! I'm curious though, why aren't Americans on the streets in droves, protesting that their government completely ignored the people whom they represent??? I just don't get it. I mean their government has done whatever they've wanted to do for 8 years and NOW, when it is so blatent that the people were ignored, nothing - is this just the media hiding things again? Are people protesting?

In Chicago, renters were being evicted from their homes (by the bank) with little to no notice - families of 4 standing in the streets, for God's sake! I guess the bank forclosed on the landlord/owner of the building, then the bank came in to evict people. The renters themselves had done nothing wrong. This kind of thing is already happening. The mayor stepped in, but there's only so much that can be done. Very, very sad.
Tasers, Non-Lethal Weaponry, Soldiers on the streets. Greetings sister, we Canucks are sitting ducks like the Austrians in 38. If 'mericans don't change in the blink of an eye it's too late.
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:42 AM   #15
NatureGirl

Good one, Lanc(ifer)! I like that response!
Old 10-10-2008, 08:15 AM   #16
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi NatureGirl,

I'm over here in Brazil. I too am amazed at the refusal of some people to take precautionary measures, like withdrawing their savings for a couple of weeks just to make sure.

Yesterday General Motors lost over 30% of their value because credit is not being released to people to buy their cars.

I don't like to point fingers and say that I told you so, but I did say over a week ago to take your money out the bank while you can and see waht happens. Those that dragged their feet are in for a 'shock', which is not really a shock as the writing as been on the wall for some time and people in this forum have given warning for quite some time since it's been open.

Bill and Kerry have been excellent with information on the Camelot site, so nobody can really say, "I didn't see that coming". Think about it, if you didn't see it in Canada, imagine the people in Iceland! That should tell everybody something!!!

The problem is that they didn't take precautionary measures

Best regards,

Steve

P.S. Cable is over rated!

Quote:
Thought this was interesting. I'm in Canada and didn't expect this outcome:

Did a test today. My husband's birthday present from the family was a small TV for his home office. He had decided to use our digital box in the office for hockey games, and had decided to get a high def box from the cable company for our main TV.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:49 AM   #17
dreamangel
Avalon Senior Member

Trust me, if the PTB wanted a wall up, it would be there now. I haven't seen it, have you?
dreamangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:29 AM   #18
ladyluck
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by colesmommy1117 View Post
just a heads up...George Bush will address the nation tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. eastern daylight time.
I'm assuming you mean friday morning at 10am eastern daylight time?
ladyluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:02 PM   #19
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm curious though, why aren't Americans on the streets in droves, protesting that their government completely ignored the people whom they represent??? I just don't get it. I mean their government has done whatever they've wanted to do for 8 years and NOW, when it is so blatent that the people were ignored, nothing - is this just the media hiding things again? Are people protesting?
From my perspective here in the middle of the midwest, I can relay that the economy is absolutely the number 1 concern. Unfortunately, you are correct in assuming that the mainstream media is inept as usual.

The bailout passed the second time around, I think, because of the rumor of a bank holiday (that was circulated everywhere including here, just prior to the abrupt public change in opinion on the still very vague bailout package). Not to mention the thinly veiled threat of marshall law, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaG9d_4zij8 as that seemed to escape the mainstream media.

Problem- Banks may close for a week or more

Reaction- American Public: "Congress do something to stop this

Solution- Pass bailout bill = massive theft from the taxpayers

Mostly the people who are currently hurting from the immediate effects of foreclosures (like the Chicago family described) are too paralyzed by what's happening to them and media generated fear, to take to the streets and protest.

As for the people that I know w/ a bit of $, not yet affected by this mess, I cannot seem to reach them. We've been bought out w/out our permission.

I think George Carlin nailed it in a one liner:

"...and everyone has a cell phone that makes pancackes, so they don't want to rock the boat."

Oh and, if and when things go sideways, I'm prepared to live off the land for awhile, I love to do that anyway, just need a reason to give up the easy life permanently. A country boy can survive.

I think I'll head north.

Last edited by raulduke; 10-10-2008 at 12:09 PM.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:22 PM   #20
Mystica
Avalon Senior Member

Keep in mind that deflation would hurt the average American far more than inflation.

Inflation dilutes debt. Deflation will make the debt load crush the average family.
Mystica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:29 PM   #21
matronmedusa
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone considered that all of this talk and worry over "doomsday" is actually promoting it? Just a thought....
matronmedusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:46 PM   #22
yikes!
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think anyone can tell us what it will be like.

I know what I am planning for: keep yourself in good shape, be prepared to lose your job and live off modest means for awhile. Think of alternatives methods for income and how you can reign in your spending.

Stock as much long term food, health and medical supplies and water as possible. If you can stock up on house essentials like paper household products and batteries, thats a good idea as well.

If you were able to stash some cash for gold/silver as a bonus great, have as much cash on hand as you can manage.

Take a leap of faith that bank deposits might whether the storm. I know I have, its tough to convince my wife to liquidate long term cds.. so I've managed to top off some cds, but the others well.. I just hope they are not lost forever. If they are.... sigh...

But I am planning for a crazy winter and as the webbot guys "summer of hell".

I really like what the halfpasthuman guys have been managing to get out there.. if our problems stay only economic, we can manage through this. I have been reading the urbansurvival newsletter religiously the past few weeks, he has excellent insight.
http://www.urbansurvival.com/week.htm
I also like this blog:
http://theautomaticearth.blogspot.com/
and Bob Chapman as well:
http://theinternationalforecaster.com/

Friend of PC MStC has launched his own site too with a lot of interesting tidbits:
http://stclairzone.ning.com/

If they escalate this economic chaos into loss of human life, we are in for a paradigm shift.

And as Ringo says on his latest CD:
"Are you ready to Cross Over?"

yikes! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:22 PM   #23
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffster View Post
I live in Australia and all we hear is how good our banks are and we have nothing to worry about we are free from the rest of the problems of the world (What a joke ) Now we have out wonderful PM saying that times are going to get Hard!! .
I like many people have been buying food and stocking up in readiness for what is to come,but at the end of the day i do not see how the banks can call in ALL of the home loans We the people who have home loans would out number any amount of troops and police in any Nation so i dont see how they can call in the loans .

Good luck to all
Love and peace
I heard duffster that there are a lot of iluminati in your country and they have taken over a lot of your civillians by walking in.
If you do not know what that means it is total bodily takeover by these 4th dimential beings.
Australia is the land of the free at the moment because a lot of them are residing there, they will not bring chaos to their own doorstep.
But how long that will last i have no idea.
Keep safe and pray you will no go down like many other countries will
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 02:51 PM   #24
Genevieve
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Jaqui !!

In regard to your above post would you care to point me in the right direction toward "researching" that observation a little further please?

I am in no way discounting your observation - merely asking for some help in looking into this further.

While I do feel very grateful for living here in Australia at this moment in time , and grateful for my location, upbringing, the various ebbs and flows of my life that have funnily enough brought me back at this very moment to the place of my childhood - I am continually PERPLEXED to say the least about the resounding SILENCE from the average Australian citizen in the face of what is happening worldwide.

Do they REALLY believe we are immune to it all? Or do they think our little old government is gonna turn around and go "Isolationist" on the rest of the world?? lol I doubt it seeing as our whole economic BOOM is related directly to China's industrial expansion. And even our "beloved" BHP Billiton which is almost soley responsible for the resources boom in Western Australia - has suffered badly this week.

I seriously think we are in a VERY precarious position as Australians - politically and geographically.

While we currently have "good" economic realtions with the Chinese ( and a Mandarin speaking Prime Minister to boot lol) - we were also a part of the Coalition of the Willing and so far up the US *** that at one stage I thought if GW stopped walking suddenly John Howard would have a brown nose!!!

We have at best "precariously polite" diplomatic relations with Indonesia (which is just a small boat cruise away from our northern shores) and one of the largest Muslim nations in the world!!

We rely almost TOTALLY on imports for all our domestic goods as we have literally NO secondary industry and are at the mercy of the world markets for our HUGE amounts of primary industry.

Add to that the fragile environment which the majority of Australians being used to a western culture "live on" and you can see we are also at the mercy of relying heavily on technology and infrastructure to provide all our citizens with even the most basic needs as water and food. A handful of dams and a fragile pipeline supply water to over three quarters of the states population in WA alone.

The whole of Western Australia is still reeling from an incident earlier in the year involving an explosion in a north west gas pipeline which we soon found out was THE one and only major supllier of natural gas to the states infrastructure and due to the "unavailability" of a certain part worldwide - we are still being hit by the limit of supply of a basic need!!! Loads of resources yes - but all held to ransom in the blink of an eye by the lack of or total control of our infrastructure!!

We also rely heavily on immigration especially in this so called economic boom to provide labour for our growth markets and also on overseas students at our Universities. Yet other studies show we have a continous "brain drain" from the nation wherein our most qualified and educated people in their various levels of expertise choose to leave the country.

While we SEEM to be in a better position financially than other economies at this present moment - I see it more as a fragile game of fence sitting and wonder which side of the fence we fall!!

With all this in mind - i am still PERPLEXED as to what Australia has to feel smug about??
Genevieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 03:06 PM   #25
realitydesign
Avalon Senior Member

I don't see a true martial law happening as we don't have the troops for it currently. The army is broken, morally destroyed- dozens of military suicides per week.

They are not up for holding their homeland hostage at this point.

But pockets of civil unrest/looting are likely on the horizon.

realitydesign is offline   Reply With Quote