Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-27-2010, 06:54 PM   #1
Malaros
Avalon Senior Member

Default One World ???? Government

I've seen a lot of videos of people warning against the One World Government. However, in some videos, people call it communist, some people call it fascist.

I think people are using adjectives which have the most emotional impact. I don't think that the One World Government would be fascist or communist.
Malaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 08:25 PM   #2
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: One World ???? Government

Whether a One World Government would be fascist or communist is besides the point, as the potential would exist for extreme control just by its beingness. And if it was created with a 'sense of good for all'.. well politically speaking... the pathway to hell is paved with good intentions.

What I'd like to see is No World Government(s).

Last edited by Phtha; 01-27-2010 at 08:29 PM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 09:58 PM   #3
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I think the government desired by the controllers is both fascist and communist. Fascist means corporations rule and communist means central control.

We already have rule by corporations.

For central control, all the controllers have left to do is to finish the elimination of national sovereignties and continue their march toward a one world police state/military.

Programs out of the United Nations call for total central control of our lives. There is the United Nations Convention of the Rights of the Child (UNCRC), which removes parental rights and gives the state control over children. I understand that Agenda 21 of the United Nations has in its blueprint the elimination of private property and private transportation.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 11:46 PM   #4
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a template for a One Solar System Government based upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 12:48 AM   #5
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaros View Post
I've seen a lot of videos of people warning against the One World Government. However, in some videos, people call it communist, some people call it fascist.

I think people are using adjectives which have the most emotional impact. I don't think that the One World Government would be fascist or communist.

what if there really is no NWO or world governance? Think about it. What if the NWO is a psy-op operation to get you to think there is? What if all the info, the global governance plans were intended to fail in the first place? What could be the reason for such a hoax?

There are plenty of times the government has been caught with it's pants down. Do you really think the USA empire would give up that empire for a global government if we didn't actually run it? Heck NO!

If the NWO is a government sponsored hoax what could be the actual goal? If we are busy being armchair warriors typing away about the NWO we are not doing anything to get our power back. We are still sheeple but with keyboards.

The government has been brainwashing people for more than 60 years. I'm sure the internet is part of that apparatus for if it wasn't they would have shut it down long ago.

When you rule out the impractical what is left is truth. A gloabl government would be impossible to control or conform. People will naturally resist such a move.

Who controls the USA empire? Who would benefit the most from not having a global UN or Nato? Who has the most to lose and who has the least?
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 01:47 AM   #6
monique
Avalon Senior Member

Whit respect, I think is not a State empire, is a private empire as if have landlords (which are the great companies) as well as all countryes in the world. And we all have a new world order since few years ago. I believe exist people in all the world that wish a death of the poor people. Today I feel a sea of troubles when in a street a man was be in a search of food in bags of refuse trash. I have see when he find food in sacks of a restaurant... New world order is not in a corner, is in front of our doors, our houses, our lifes... I hope you understand my poor english. Namaste, Monique.
monique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 01:53 AM   #7
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

One Word: Government
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 05:05 AM   #8
Kra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by housemouse2 View Post
I'm sure the internet is part of that apparatus for if it wasn't they would have shut it down long ago.
They cannot shut down the internet. The internet has a bigger purpose... it is out of their hands for if it was not then they have had shut it down a while ago. They cannot shut down the internet neither control it, instead they are infiltrating into communities and trying to mislead people.

Last edited by Kra; 01-28-2010 at 05:13 AM.
Kra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:11 AM   #9
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

One thing to remember when considering what is happening with the New World Order agenda of the controllers is that the controllers are international bankers with allegiance to no nation. There are factions vying with each other within the controllers, but the factions have nothing to do with loyalty to country.
Old 01-28-2010, 07:50 PM   #10
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Yup and indeed 'loyalty to country' or patriotism is just a tool used to divide and control the profane. Racism being another example of a 'tool' they use to divide.
None of us were born racist or patriotic, it is all a very subtle form of Mind Control AKA Govern Ment

The shadows behind the shadows who are setting up these fake agendas are from all races and all countries. To them these are not issues.

“Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.” - George Washington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
One thing to remember when considering what is happening with the New World Order agenda of the controllers is that the controllers are international bankers with allegiance to no nation. There are factions vying with each other within the controllers, but the factions have nothing to do with loyalty to country.
Old 01-28-2010, 09:20 PM   #11
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Yup and indeed 'loyalty to country' or patriotism is just a tool used to divide and control the profane. Racism being another example of a 'tool' they use to divide.
None of us were born racist or patriotic, it is all a very subtle form of Mind Control AKA Govern Ment

The shadows behind the shadows who are setting up these fake agendas are from all races and all countries. To them these are not issues.

“Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.” - George Washington
I think we need government, though. And I think we need to keep the countries that we have so that we have a smaller struggle to deal with in trying to get honest government for the people than we would if we allow ourselves to lose national sovereignties and be ruled by One Government centered in the United Nations.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:43 PM   #12
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

I have yet to see a one world government defined that makes anyone/everyone freer.

Since I don't see such a thing defined, I would have to say no.

The nature of all governments, tend to follow the nature of most people, and so far I've yet to see a common agreement which makes more people free being kicked around.

Given that nature of both people and government, the best method of arriving at a government most likely to do that, is to keep a form of government small enough to be changed, participated in, and if necessary over come by, the smallest group of people possible.

If the level of intelligence and maturity needed to established such a government can be found, then we have something worthy of replication. To date, the types of governments that have come close, also tend to remain successful when they are kept small.

Tyranny of the majority is/can be just as inhuman, and oppressive as that of a single tyrant.

My 2 cents worth, anyway.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:05 PM   #13
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
Given that nature of both people and government, the best method of arriving at a government most likely to do that, is to keep a form of government small enough to be changed, participated in, and if necessary over come by, the smallest group of people possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
Tyranny of the majority is/can be just as inhuman, and oppressive as that of a single tyrant.
This is where the principles of the Bill of Rights of the United States Constitution comes in, for example. This is a treasure that we need to restore into actual practice by rescinding the Patriot Act, etc., etc., and certainly by refusing to allow a One World Government.

The goal of the controllers is to eliminate civil liberties.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:10 AM   #14
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Don't we already have a one world govenment? I think the question is: In what form will it be revealed?
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 02:13 AM   #15
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

being personally responsable means you are your government ,electing some one to represent you just leads to where we have ourselves now. It doesn`t make sense to tear apart the system to only put the same thing back in power
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 02:29 AM   #16
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I think we need government, though. And I think we need to keep the countries that we have so that we have a smaller struggle to deal with in trying to get honest government for the people
Honest Government... has that ever existed? Is it even possible? I really don't think so as the very idea of government is control. Bill of rights.. in order to 'GIVE' rights you need to own them all in the first place. Man made laws don't have the power to give real freedom, that's what we are born with.. until they take it away... a few days after birth.

They keep us in check with symbols of fear, for instance...
ANARCHY
An-arch that must be crossed in order to reach the PEACE at the end of the Rainbow.

If these so called man made "laws" are gone tomorrow... are any of you going to smash windows and murder people? Do you know anyone who would that does not already? Think hard on that one. And I would even argue that 99% of the people who do commit violent crimes do so because of the scarcity and laws that governments create in the first place. Laws create criminals and at the same time protect them, go arrest BUSH if you doubt it...

They GUARD these so called 'governments' or systems at every angle. If you think to far to the 'right' there is a psychiatrist there to call you crazy and lock you up in a mental institute. If you think to far to the 'left' there is enforcement agents to lock you up in a penial system. They are Sentries to make sure people don't escape the BOX.

They need these Sentries because the BOX is all fake, its based on lies and therefore illusion.. this is why it is guarded, cuz its not real!

If it was based on Truth what need would they have for all these GUARDS?

This is my take anyways. Its all brainwashing, all control, the bars are inside not outside. We will never be free when under Govern - Ment, look at His-story. Give me one example of a PEACEFUL government.

Last edited by Phtha; 01-29-2010 at 02:34 AM.