Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 10:56 PM   #226
day
Retired Avalon Member

Default Re: pineal gland awakening

Last edited by day; 08-11-2009 at 11:15 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 10:59 PM   #227
day
Retired Avalon Member

Grandfather Martin Gashweseoma

Traditional Hopi Elder and Guardian of the
Sacred Stone Tablets of the Fire Clan

Grandfather Martin Gashweseoma is one of the last remaining traditional elders of the Hopi tribe, located on the third mesa in northern Arizona. He remains steadfast in maintaining the traditional spiritual ways of his people, as assigned by Massau'u at the beginning of this current world. We are now nearing the end of the great cycle, as foretold in the Hopi prophecy.

The Prophecy Rock

Near Oraibi, Arizona, there is a petroglyph known as Prophecy Rock
which symbolizes many Hopi prophecies.

Grandfather Martin at Prophecy Rock

Petroglyph detail of Prophecy Rock

For full interpretation go to:
-The Book of Hopi by Frank Waters
http://www.thedreammasters.org/hopi/...ashweseoma.php

Last edited by day; 08-09-2009 at 09:58 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:15 PM   #228
day
Retired Avalon Member

Lee Brown respected Cherokee teacher-Shares Prophecy
1986 Continental Indigenous Council in Fairbanks, Alaska
and First Beginning Story

Last edited by day; 08-03-2009 at 06:51 PM.
Old 07-31-2009, 12:05 AM   #229
day
Retired Avalon Member

Cherokee Prophecies of Lee Brown
There words were spoken by Lee Brown,
Cherokee, at the 1986
Continental Indigenous Council
in Fairbanks, Alaska:
http://sleepingcrow.wordpress.com/20...-of-lee-brown/

Last edited by day; 08-10-2009 at 06:51 AM.
Old 07-31-2009, 02:10 AM   #230
day
Retired Avalon Member

RETURN OF THE STAR NATIONS DURING OUR TIME OF PURIFICATION:
REPORT ON THE STAR KNOWLEDGE CONFERENCE - SEDONA

by Richard Boylan, Ph.D. (c)1998

This book is available from Standing Elk. Order at standingelk1111@hotmail.com

Note: Videotapes of conference presentations are available from Standing Elk, standingelk1111@hotmail.com

Author information:
Dr. Richard Boylan is a behavioral scientist, university instructor, certified clinical hypnotherapist, and researcher into extraterrestrial-human encounters.
Richard Boylan, Ph.D., LLC,
E-mail: drboylan@sbcglobal.net

http://www.thedreammasters.org/hopi/...ashweseoma.php

Last edited by day; 08-10-2009 at 10:48 PM.
Old 08-01-2009, 02:39 AM   #231
day
Retired Avalon Member

Standing Elk/ Golden Eagle

My most precious Mother Beautiful Sundance Woman named me Loren Zephier

My most precious Father Chief Black Spotted Horse named me Azuya Mani (Scout)

The Elk Nations named me Hehaka Nazin (Standing Elk)
The Heyoka Nation call me Hehaka Oyate Oyasin (All Elk Nation)
Tunkasila Hehaka Sapa (Black Elk) named me Mani Ota (Walks With many)
The Eagle Nations said that I would be known as Wambdi Zizi (The Golden Eagle) in the future.

Standing Elk is a member of the Ihunktowan Dakota Nation. His blood line is Lakota, Dakota, Nakota and French. He is one of seven Sundance Chiefs for the Yankton Sioux Sungdeska Sapa Tiospaye.

He co-authored four books titled, "MAKA WICAHPI WICOHAN", "ANPAO WICAHPI WICOHAN", IKTOMI WICAHPI WICOHAN", and "CAN WAKAN WICOHAN". The MAKA WICAHPI WICOHAN manual was inducted into the Smithsonian Institution during a formal ceremony on September 26, 1999 and the manual was also donated to the A.R.E. Library on September 22, 2002.

Last edited by day; 08-17-2009 at 01:08 AM.
Old 08-01-2009, 02:56 AM   #232
day
Retired Avalon Member

MAKA WICAHPI WICOHAN

Universal and Spiritual Laws

Star Laws of the Wheel of Humanity

http://www.star-knowledge.net/aboutus.html

click this link to see the symbols

Last edited by day; 08-30-2009 at 02:36 AM.
Old 08-01-2009, 03:15 AM   #233
day
Retired Avalon Member

Behind the scenes footage of Wind Spirit Drum during the filming of their music
video, Trail of Tears. The video features Wind Spirit Drum, Cherokee
singer/songwriter Michael Bucher, Spirit Bear, Montana Star Dancer, KR
LaRive, Chris Crosby and cast. Additional video footage by Jason Cochran.

Wind Spirit Drum features Windwalker and Spirit Buffalo, a husband and wife
duo who share their Eastern Woodland Native American culture and music
through their flute and drum performance art. They perform traditional songs
and stories in their language and English.

Windwalker, of Lenape, Mic-Mac and Cherokee decent, is the groups flutist
and singer. Spirit Buffalo, of Mic-Mac and Cherokee heritage, is the groups
resolute drummer. The couples daughter, Anagqus, dances traditional
Cherokee dances to her parents music.

Their captivating performances have entertained audiences from Maine to
Florida as they performed on the Pow Wow circuit for six years.

The group has appeared on-stage with Cherokee singer/songwriter Michael
Bucher at the 2009 Gathering of Nations in Albuquerque, New Mexico and was
recently nominated for their CD titled, Lenape Spirits for "Best Traditional
Vocals" at the 2009 Indian Summer Music Awards (Milwaukee) and in five
categories at the 11th Annual Native American Music Awards (Niagara Falls,
NY).

The group's first music video, TRAILS OF TEARS is due out September 2009.
The music video was shot on-location in New Mexico in April 2009 by Native
American Music Awards nominated director/editor, Christopher Crosby of
musicseenPROductions and produced in association with PK Productions LLC
(Hot Springs, SD)

On the Net:
www.windspiritdrum.com, www.myspace.com/windspiritdrum
Category: Music

Last edited by day; 09-03-2009 at 11:42 PM.
Old 08-01-2009, 03:26 AM   #234
day
Retired Avalon Member

Where the Symbols Came From

I want to thank all my relatives from the four directions who have come to gather and make the Star Knowledge Conference a success. I am giving these symbols to you via Brian Blue Water (Brian Crissey, Wild Flower Press) for your consideration and review. Please review them with the influence of your spirit and you will find the true meaning behind each sign.
Please remember that it is not your fault for not knowing who or what we are, because we have been programmed by law into being the educated and religious slaves of society. I am thankful that many of you are following your spirit through this change and remember that each and every one of your has been chosen to walk through this change with the Family of Light.

I have been instructed by my grandfathers to go into seclusion for the purpose of initiating the transcripts of the Star Knowledge and Star Vision Conferences and also for writing a book on the symbols of the Universal and Spiritual Laws. I will stay in tune with the ceremonies of canupa throughout this seclusion for the purpose of clarity.

The language of the symbols will be initiated with the help of channelers such as Marilyn Carlson and medicine person (interpreters) of all the tribes in a cooperative effort for our spiritual and mental growth.

I have resigned from my position of employment as a teacher from the school in which I work in order to accomplish this task. If you can help me or if you know of anyone that can help me with whatever it may take, please let me know through Brian Blue Water on the Internet at bcrissey@bluewaterp.com and I will contact you at my discretion.

The Spirit has instructed me to get this information out before the first of the year, so our time is limited. The Spirit has also said that many people that are spirit-led will assist me. So I thank you for your time and your influence. I stand as your servant,

Mitakuye Oyasin
Standing Elk

Where the Symbols Came From

On August 18th, 1995, Standing Elk and his son were staying overnight at the antelope Retreat Center in Savory, Wyoming, when two beings appeared to Standing Elk and led him out through the walls of the building. They appeared genderless and were gray-brown in color. Appearing more human than alien, they spoke to him in a metallic-sounding voice. They took him to a creek, where two other taller beings awaited him. They held a four-to-five-foot-long beam, and along its length were strange symbols.
The beings carefully explained each symbol to Standing Elk. At one point, Standing Elk's son awoke, and the visitors immediately took Standing Elk back to the Retreat Center, where his son told him that the Star People had been there. Standing Elk comforted him and told him to go back to sleep. At this point, Standing Elk was cold and tired, and his memory of what the symbols meant had mysteriously vanished.

Turning to traditional means, Standing Elk began a series of inipi (sweat lodge) ceremonies that asked the tunkasila (ancestors) and the Star Nation for insight into the meaning of the symbols. The process required a full year to interpret all the symbols.

What you see on the pages (1,4,5 and 6 -- as was shown in the September/October 1996 issue of Contact Forum published by Blue Water Publishing, see Star Nation Symbols) is the meanings of these Star Nation symbols as gathered by Standing Elk and others during the Inipi Ceremonies over the past year.

Take this information into your heart and seek your own personal interpretations and truths. None of us know the answers. We are all seekers.

-- Brian "Blue Water" Crissey

http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/sksymbeg.html

Last edited by day; 08-10-2009 at 06:53 AM.
Old 08-01-2009, 04:09 AM   #235
day
Retired Avalon Member

Little White Deer

- Message from Standing Elk Little

White Deer The Power To Be Standing Elk

: The Doctors are here

. They are doctoring you in this circle. And, the Doctors are here healing the four nations of Turtle Island. For Little Deer is here. There is problem within your bodies because you have forgotten the Power to Be. The Law of Nature speaks that everyone must chose Right Relationship in order to truly Be. The Deer Nation is a Giveaway Nation for the Two-Leggeds. We are your teachers as well. With the Deer Nation come the Spiritual Doctors; for, the Deer Clan is a clan of Medicine Peoples. The Power to Be is rooted in the Elements. The Deer Nations have long understood Right Relationship with the Elements of our world. Only when human being stepped into the unwisdom of abusing the Elements did problems manifest a dense body like you've had.

When the Two-Leggeds did disgrace the Earth through abusing the Elements, not only did the Two-Legged form fall, but so did the Relations of the world that you see. Our Mother Earth & Our Relations, as we are known, did not even inhabit seen forms till the humanities chose to demand of the powers of Mother Earth & crossed the line of respect. So, did physical maladies, disease & illnesses of mind & body & heart come into the Peoples. As the Bird Nations & Deer Nations & the Swimming Nations were very powerful in the Spirit World before they descended with Man, still, too, are they strong nations of Spiritual Beings. We did not have to come here with you, but are here as companions & teachers & to give food to the Two-Leggeds as well.

In past times the human peoples had no need for food, except the Love of Creator. This is the plane to which everyone is ascending now. The sweet fruits of the Tree of Life which all of the Relations do enjoy will be the power for your life. You must walk again in balance with the Elements & to do this is to choose to be a wise gardener, a guardian. For there are Seven Elemental Clans with which the human being is related. The very forms, opinions & substance of these Elemental Clans do live within your bodies. We are Related, the teaching says. And, it is so. So Little Deer is here to speak of the Seven Elemental Clans that the Two-Leggeds can walk in balance with the Elements, the powers of our Mother's world.

The first Clan, let it be known, is the Earth Clan. The Earth Clan does find its powers & locations in the roots of you body. And from there, your feelings of the need for shelter & for warmth do come--from these Elemental Clans of Earth. You must take care of the Earth Peoples. For even the handful of sand or the bowlful of the dirt has consciousness & healing power. For our Mother is alive & is diverse.

The second clan is that Water Clan that does reside in the bowels of your being. The Waters Clan dost make up what Two-Legged is. The Water Clans likewise can be accessed through the Sacred Chakra; (for you feel the Waters of Life through there). The Water is your Relationship to the Sacred Law of Creator. For in the Waters of the Mystery did Creator bring forth that Light.

So, too, the Fire Clans you do find through the feelin's of your liver, your Will, & that Solar Walk. This Fire nature is the ***** of your passion, is the inner light & is life that glows in all the Relations. Therefore, your prayers & your freedom are through that Fire. The Fire is Two-Legged's friend.

The Fourth Direction & Principle Element is that of Air. And these, the lungs do provide place for these Nations, as does the voice. The Air Nations are the consciousness of all Life...[At this moment, the Wind knocked our windchime against the balcony window -two loud thumps- the chimes danced & sang for a long time. We sat quietly, listening to the Wind Spirits.]... & therein is the sacredness within. When you breathe, know that it is the Breath of Creator, of Spirit that has entered into your bodies. And when you honor the Plant Nations through the smudge & the smoke, do add your Prayers of Thanksgiving.

These are the Principle Four Elements of which the Two-Legged thus dance. Each is related unto a Direction. Thus, do the Grandmothers & Grandfathers guide these clans. Understand then, O Peoples, that when you violate the Sacred Trust of these Elements, that indeed the Grandmothers & Grandfathers perceive & do enact Cycles of Karma. Yet, be comforted for Little Deer & the Doctors are here with healing power through this Universal Law of Nature.

There are three Spiritual Clans with which human beings interact most strongly. The Clan of the Ethers - the Power of Spirit - is the sacredness behind the Word, the Power of Truth. The Sacred Essence that dwells within your Heart of Hearts is of the same Spiritual Ether as the Creator's Love. And so, Peoples, when you speak, speak your words of Love.

Little Deer reminds the Two-Leggeds that, indeed, there is such a thing as Manna. It is a Clan of the Elemental Kin. It is a way in which you can understand the gentleness & the abundant power of those Angel Kin. They are indeed bearers of the Sacred Vision that work through that Eye of Truth. O Peoples, when you think your thoughts, think of Beauty & Strength & Truth. The Ancestors of the Seventh Heaven feel, comprehend & purify your thoughts; therefore, with sincerity, think your thoughts well.

Little Deer would have the Peoples know of the Seventh Clan of the Elemental Folk. These are a clan from that place of the Fiery Waters--to you another dimension altogether that is anchored within that crowning intelligence that dost awaken humanity & dost adorn the Deer. Within these worlds dost your own liquid presence be. Essence is the emanation of the Waters of Life of Creator: herein, the Seven Planes of Human Life are brought into understandable form by the Elemental Kin that you are.

Peoples of the Two-Legged Nations, walk with understanding that that which you perceive is in relation to who you are; that like unto a being made of many substances - EARTH, WATER, FIRE, AIR, ETHER, MANNA & ESSENCE- Two-Leggeds are the walking guardians for Kingdoms of Life & are responsible to the Spirits of Mother Earth. Therefore, O Two-Legged Peoples, walk with the Elemental Relations in Peace. Then your bodies can receive the doctoring that we have for you. Then you will stop fighting yourselves & Peace will be amongst all our Relations. Standing Elk, Cunku Woksape Wicasa, Mazaska Wicahpi Waste Win Please share this message with everyone that you feel would benefit.

Love and Blessings

Standing Elk
http://www.star-knowledge.com

Last edited by day; 08-10-2009 at 06:55 AM.
Old 08-01-2009, 04:21 AM   #236
day
Retired Avalon Member

A Prayer

Grandfather, Mysterious One,

We search for you along this Great Red Road you have set us on.

Sky Father, Tunkashila, We thank you for this world.

We thank you for our own existence.

We ask only for your blessing and for your instruction.

Grandfather, Sacred One, Put our feet on the holy path that leads to you,

and give us the strength and the will to lead ourselves and our children past the darkness we have entered

Teach us to heal ourselves,to heal each other and to heal the world.

Let us begin this very day, this very hour, the Great Healing to come.

Leonard Peltier

http://www.spiritwheel.com/

Last edited by day; 08-17-2009 at 01:11 AM.
Old 08-01-2009, 03:16 PM   #237
day
Retired Avalon Member

Native American Netroots

MIXED BLOOD NATIVES-THE SILENCE OF INDIAN COUNTRY
BY MIKE RACCOON EYES KINNEY

As was discussed in 'Mixed Blood Natives-The Silence of Indian Country' (Part-1),
Quanah Parker as a mixed blood Native made the decision to leave one culture and enter into another culture.

The story of the Cherokee, Chickasaw, Choctaw, Creek and Seminloe has a similar theme as well. The Cherokee culture was steeped deeply into the great Meso-American pyramid temple cities as early as 800 A.D. When the Olmecs, Toltecs, Mayans and Aztecs were moving from North to into the South deep into Mexico and Central America, they quickly absorbed and embraced building their own great pyramid temple spiritual cities they had observed and seen in the great Cherokee cities of the Southeast.

Cherokee intermarriage to both the Mexican and Central Americans would become the norm for the next 300 years. The mixed blood Cherokees would hold a high place of honor within the Meso-American world of Mexico and Central America. For the mixed blood Cherokee of the time were the priests, prophets, engineers and administrators, who were the elite of running the new spiritual pyramid temple cities of both Mexico and Central America. Without the mixed blood Cherokees, the great pyramid temple cities in Mexico and Central America would cease to run, much less function.

The Cherokee started having intergenerational marriage and 'sexual relationships with the Europeans in the early 1700's. Many Cherokee bands and families were quick to see the economic benefits of having trade, land and business dealings with Europeans. In a sense this could be viewed as a classic Cherokee version of the 'hang around the fort Indians'. However this story was not true for the majority of mixed blood Cherokee people of that time!

For the the upper class elite of mixed blood Cherokee of the late 1700s and early 1800s, it was not uncommon for them to have extensive plantations, a lavish life-style that would have not been uncommon in London or Paris and a sizable work force of African slaves. Many well to do mixed blood Cherokee were highly educated in New York, Washington D.C. or even London.

The preference of mixed blood Cherokee men of the time were to marry European or other mixed blood Cherokee women. Their children and grandchildren would follow suit. The new generation of light-skinned mixed blood bourgeoisie Cherokee would wash their hands of and renounce the traditional ways of Cherokee culture and Spirituality.

However, there was another side to the mixed blood Cherokee people, that has been neglected and treated with silence. The story is that of the traditional mixed blood Cherokee that retained their cultural and Spiritual identities.

The traditional mixed blood Cherokee lived along the side of their full blood cousins in the pre-1830's in large rural wilderness areas that were isolated communities of families and bands in vast tracks of land through out the greater Southeast of the U.S.

Even during the days of post Contact, while the Europeans were eco-raping the land, extensive outreach by the missionaries to convert out People by force and the Federals in league with newly established State of Georgia authorities were to use brutal and ruthless tactics to remove remove the Real People from our lands with the discovery of gold, both mixed and full blood Cherokee people still retained an amazing amount of sovereignty and autonomy because they knew both spiritually and culturally they were the Creator's original Holy People.

The Indian Killer Jackson enforced the new Indian Removal Act at the heart land of our Great Cherokee Nation in the mid and late 1830s. Bluecoat soldiers started first with the Cherokee in the new policy or ethnic cleansing, relocation and the reservation system. So began 'Our Trail of Our Tears. where 20,000 Cherokee were relocated to Indian Territory. No one was spared! Not full or mixed bloods or even the bourgeoisie Cherokee were spared from Jackson's vision of hell to kill our People!

However, large pockets of both mixed and full blood Cherokee families and bands did manage to escape and offer a sizable resistance coming from Cherokee country. My own family, the Raccoon Eyes were one such family. My Great, great, great, Grandmother- Polly Raccoon Eyes was born in 1714 in Rowan County, North Carolina, she was a full blood woman of the Eastern Band. When Polly was 12 years of age she was a domestic to the Newsome family. In the year 1726, Polly and the Newsome family walked some 400 miles from North Carolina to our family village in Southeast Kentucky.

They would eventually settle in the high hills and river country at a location called Sooky's Creek. Sooky's Creek was our old historical family village and it had old burial mounds of our Cherokee ancestors dating back so 4,000 years. It was the homeland of the Raccoon Eyes band. Elder Newsome a white Englishman would leave his wife and family to join Polly as his common law wife. From the time she was 18 years of age and older, Polly would bear some 12 sons and daughter in their union.

It was here that the mixed blood lineage of the Raccoon Eyes family would begin at our family village at Sooky's Creek. It was here where the Raccoon Eyes family would fight a successful guerilla war against Jackson's Bluecoat Indian killers.
The mixed blood Cherokee were killing high numbers of Bluecoat soldiers in Southeast Kentucky. However bullets were running low for the long rifles, hunger and starvation were abundant and the hard brutal winters were taking it's toll on the children, women and Elders in the campaign against the Bluecoats and their allies.

The mixed and full blood elders and ancestors had to make the decision to surrender and turn themselves in so they could survive as a People! They were forced to take missionary surname, embrace a alien Deity and the most hideous of act all... to have forced sexual relations with the white conquerors. The ultimate goal and reason our Cherokee men and women did this for was to keep lightening and lightening our skin color until we could 'pass for white'. It was the only way as the Real Cherokee People could survive and not become victims of more ethnic cleansing.

Until a generation of fair-skinned, Blue-eyed Cherokee was created! It was the most painful and heart-breaking decisions that our Elders made at the time! BUT WHAT ELSE COULD THEY HAVE DONE?? But we have fulfilled their dream to be alive and celebrate our survival as a People.

I honor and give thanks to my Elder's decisions to let the Raccoon Eyes family to continue to live and exist! And their are hundreds of thousands of we mixed blood Cherokee people alive today to tell our stories and celebrate that we the REAL PEOPLE are still here! We are just as a part of the history of Indian Country as any other Native people! I always celebrate Native folks who look like us.

Like Quanah Parker who chose to leave his Father's world and live among his Mother's world, I chose some 35 years ago to leave my Mother's mainstream world and enter into my Father's world of being who and what I truly am.....a Native Man!
Cousins, I tell it was the best decision I ever made. To reclaim my Culture, my Spirituality and most importantly my....life!

We can no longer afford as mixed blood People of Turtle Island to sit in silence and ignorance of the reality of who we are as true Native People! We can no longer sit back and attack ourselves, beat ourselves up and pound ourselves for crimes we have NEVER committed. It now time to view we mixed blood Native People, with good self-esteem, good self-worth and good self value. For this was the Creator's plan!
Remember all WE Native People are the Creator's Holy People!

Wado and A-ho my Brothers and Sisters,

http://www.nativeamericannetroots.ne...do?diaryId=249

Last edited by day; 08-03-2009 at 06:21 PM.
Old 08-01-2009, 03:39 PM   #238
day
Retired Avalon Member

Native American Netroots

TEACHING THE VALUES OF PEACE IN INDIAN COUNTRY
By: Mike (Ali) Raccoon Eyes Kinney

As a Cherokee Native American Activist and a former member of the Richmond California Violence Prevention Movement, I have seen close to 515 homicides in the City of Richmond from 2001 to the present.

The declaration of a 'war on violence' by the Richmond city government was not the panacea, instead it failed miserably.

I have often stated in town hall meetings and on television, the best way to win the 'war on violence' in Richmond is to 'TEACH THE VALUES OF PEACE'.

In the killing fields of Richmond, most of the victims of homicides are youth or young adults. Teaching the values of peace begins with our youth and young adults. From a Native perspective, winning the war on violence begins in the home with a strong, spiritual belief and value system.

We believe that Creator made all generations, past, present and those of the future, holy people. This is what our Elders teach us from the time we are born.

Our families and Elders teach our young people that they must tear away the images and stereotypes that mainstream society has placed upon them as Native peoples.

Violence and killing is not traditional in Native culture, it is a learned behavior from mainstream society.

We teach our youths not to attack, punish or beat themselves up for crimes that they have never committed in regards to racism. Our Elders and families teach our young people to have good self-esteem, self-worth and self-value, for as the original holy people this was Creators plan.

Native people know that it is both family and community responsibility to teach the values of peace to our young people.

We teach our young people honesty and accountability concerning violence. It begins with accepting responsibility for self and acknowledging any past use of violence.

Admitting any wrongdoing, communicating openly and truthfully to renounce the use of violence in the future places our youth on the right path. We place a heavy emphasis that all life is sacred.

The final lesson in teaching the values of peace is quite simple. It is helping young people understand their relationship to others and all things in Creation.

Be responsible for your role, act with compassion and respect, and remember ALL LIFE IS SACRED. Native culture is prevention!

Last edited by day; 08-03-2009 at 06:27 PM.
Old 08-01-2009, 06:57 PM   #239
day
Retired Avalon Member

There is a commonly held belief that thousands of years ago as the world today counts time, Mongolion nomads crossed a land bridge to enter the western hemisphere, and became the people now known as the American Indians. The truth of course, is that the raven found our forefathers in a clam shell on the each at Naikun. At his bidding they entered a world peopled by birds, beasts, and creatures of great power.......At least thats a little bit of the truth.

---Bill Reid Haida ---

Last edited by day; 10-22-2009 at 01:57 AM.
Old 08-02-2009, 05:02 AM   #240
day
Retired Avalon Member

With honor love and respect for the Elders and Healers from Mexico, I miss you!
Wado Grandmother

Last edited by day; 08-13-2009 at 08:42 PM.
Old 08-02-2009, 05:07 AM   #241
day
Retired Avalon Member

Chief Silverheels is a descendant of Handsome Lake

Last edited by day; 08-11-2009 at 11:58 PM.
Old 08-02-2009, 05:09 AM   #242
day
Retired Avalon Member

Last edited by day; 08-11-2009 at 11:57 PM.
Old 08-03-2009, 12:36 AM   #243
day
Retired Avalon Member

Old 08-03-2009, 01:50 AM   #244
day
Retired Avalon Member

Red Elk
Old 08-03-2009, 02:13 AM   #245
day
Retired Avalon Member

Last edited by day; 08-03-2009 at 02:57 AM.
Old 08-03-2009, 05:03 AM   #246
day
Retired Avalon Member

Last edited by day; 08-17-2009 at 12:49 AM.
Old 08-03-2009, 04:51 PM   #247
day
Retired Avalon Member

Last edited by day; 08-03-2009 at 05:14 PM.
Old 08-03-2009, 05:08 PM   #248
day
Retired Avalon Member

Last edited by day; 08-03-2009 at 05:15 PM.
Old 08-03-2009, 06:03 PM   #249
day
Retired Avalon Member

Last edited by day; 08-10-2009 at 06:58 AM.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:02 AM   #250
day
Retired Avalon Member

Walela-Hummingbird

Closed Thread

Tags
native american, nde, near death experience, pineal gland