Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 10-13-2008, 09:45 PM   #1
Merlyn
Avalon Senior Member

Question Hyper-Inflation Coming?

=
=

I am wondering with all the money being put into the world financial system
how long will it be for Hyper-Inflation to hit us. If this happens then what I have heard it is best to get out of dollars and into forms of property like (food, bartering items, gold, silver, ...)

This thread is for communicating information and related stories on Hyper-Inflation like:

Icelandic Shoppers Empty Supermarkets
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...c50&refer=home

Central banks offer unlimited dollars to unfreeze lending
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/f...e-lending.html

Jim Sinclair states this today:

Quote:
The Fed is giving possibly trillions of dollars to the world banks and financial entities by funding central banks around the world should they wish to call on this "not a loan, off the US balance sheet" technique.

If you supply more apples in even a neutral apple market does the price of apples not go lower?

If you supply more dollars in even a neutral dollar market does the price of dollars not go lower, especially when unlimited amounts are supplied? Unlimited to me means infinite.

An infinite supply of dollars means an infinite price for gold. Believe it or not.
Jim
=
=
Merlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:02 PM   #2
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hyper-Inflation Coming?

yes, how it can not come is my question. it is the only natural result of this! and according to the amount of false capital it must happen fast.

and what else to trede with than food! cant see this "metalmarket" running for very long. Only value in my eyes is food in the end!
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:29 PM   #3
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by broken arrow; 11-01-2008 at 04:37 AM.
broken arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:34 PM   #4
colesmommy1117
Avalon Senior Member

I also heard on Fox News (feux news) that the democratic party was discussing a "bailout" in the amount of 150 billion split among each state. apparantly, a proposal is being discussed...it was "breaking" news and so far, i haven't located a link to a report or video, but Pelosi did address the media....
colesmommy1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:48 PM   #5
broken arrow
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by broken arrow; 11-01-2008 at 04:37 AM.
broken arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:15 PM   #6
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice goes nuts.... View Post

....and what else to trede with than food!.....
Booze?
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:46 PM   #7
moraldogma

This system is manipulated based so i guess whatever will happen in the future will be "manufactured" by some players on this game.
The system is designed in order to be impossible to work on long terms...
This capital and bailouts are just some water swallowed by someboby to avoid drowning...
Old 10-13-2008, 11:49 PM   #8
khristmaskathy
Avalon Senior Member

Glenn Beck was talking about hyper-inflation on his show tonight...and about how Bush was going to call martial law if the people in Congress didn't pass the bail-out. I really like Glenn's show because he tells it like it is and he makes no bones about it! He said that martial law could be coming within a couple of years as prices rise, employment falls and there is general civil unrest. Here's hoping that things don't unfold that way, but I'm afraid that they might.

Sending love and peace your way...
khristmaskathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:50 AM   #9
Merlyn
Avalon Senior Member

=
=

Peter Schiff On Glenn Beck - Inflation Nation?
10/13/2008
Video 9:39

Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB9fuIvksLw

=
=
Old 10-15-2008, 02:48 AM   #10
Shellie
Banned

Get off the grid, NOW.
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 02:46 AM   #11
Merlyn
Avalon Senior Member

=
=

Latest message from Jim Sinclair and it appears he is saying the "Weimar"
hyper inflation may occur on a planetary scale this time.

Jim also gives a list of upcoming events to watch for.

Quote:
Dear Friends,

There is one simple but extremely dangerous error being made by the man who is the world's greatest expert on the time period and economics of the Great Depression, Dr. Bernanke, Chairman of the Federal Reserve.

The Chairman is an expert on the history and consequences of that period. He is being guided by this deep knowledge, yet is totally oblivious to the consequences of the alternative actions he is taking to not make the same errors as the 30s. This is all in his attempt to prevent his president from going down in history along with other failed economic leaders.

The unprecedented creation of infinite dollars for the purpose of flooding the world's entire financial system is causing the birth an inflation of types unknown in a modern economy.

The test case for the CONSEQUENCES of present united central bank actions is the history of the Weimar Republic, but this time it is on a planetary basis.

CONSEQUENCES cannot be avoided by any means. They are economic equal and opposing forces. That is simple fact.

In an attempt to avoid what the Chairman see as consequences of incorrect central bank action in the 1929 - 1933 period, he is creating new and infinitely more dangerous, longer lasting, society changing, politically provocative new sets of unexpected economic CONSEQUENCES.

The only number that might compare to the nominal value of all OTC derivatives is a count of all the individual plankton in all the oceans of the world and then only maybe.

The world will never be the same because of the greed of these 29 year olds and the old goat bosses who sat at the long desk of the board of directors while looking the other way.

Upcoming events:

As a result of "This is it and It is NOW":

1. US exchanges will be closed. There is a chance all world exchanges will close down. Only gold and currencies which are planetary markets will continue to trade.
2. Retirement programs will not pay off.
3. Medicare and Medicaid will at best buy you a bandage or pay for 1/4 of a visit to a free clinic.
4. Social security, due to the massive upcoming inflation, will provide no security for any society.
5. Money Market Funds will not pay off.
6. A CD is a gift, but not to you.
7. Unified central bank action has a short life.
8. Central banks will soon revert to the strategy of everyone for themselves.
9. 401Ks not self directed are headed for the toilet forever.
10. Exchange Traded Funds will not return the assets upon which it is based to you.
11. Sliver will demonstrate the fact that it is more industrial a metal than precious.
12. Silver is not a currency because it is simply too HEAVY to settle debts or to be universally fungible.
13. Silver performs best when there is reasonable industrial demand and distrust of currency. When this happens rounding up the gang and their money will have a lot to do with which party is elected.
14. Credit card companies are going to have to be bailed out.
15. GE Capital is a nuclear capable entity that has the capacity to take down the good old toaster and refrigerator manufacturer - SIGMA ZERO.
16. GE Capital is a huge OTC derivative dealer but somehow I do not recall that fact being discussed.
17. Gold is the only Honest Money because it has no liability attached to it.
18. Gold coins are the best way to own gold for the average investor.
19. When you select a junior gold, I would look for the highest quality, most bashed, highest short positioned, with real assets and real people devoid of pussy management. The situation is best if it is based in another country than the country you live in while doing business in a third and trading in multiple areas. The benefit is obvious.
20. Nobody ever did or will ever trade items as insurance. That is a form of madness.
21. At $1650 I will take my leave, having been with you to the point I promised.
22. The only place you will find me then is at my place of business on the ground or the web.
LINK: http://www.jsmineset.com/

=
=
Old 10-16-2008, 03:07 AM   #12
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Well if everyone hyper inflates at the same time, we all break even
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:16 AM   #13
shokdee
Avalon Senior Member

Lydon LaRouche also maintains were headed for hyper inflation.
shokdee is offline   Reply With Quote