Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Unconfirmed News Reports

Notices

Unconfirmed News Reports Please post any unconfirmed/unverified reports here

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2008, 06:28 PM   #1
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So. Cal. U.S.
Posts: 4,205
Default Notice the real Obama!-Must Read!

I know there are alot of Obama threads but I just recieved this e-mail,...........To Barack Obama,


The New York Times carried a story on Saturday, October 4, 2008, that proved you had a significantly closer relationship with Bill Ayers than what you previously admitted. While the issue of your relationship is of concern, the greater concern is that you lied to America about it.

The Chicago Sun reported on May 8, 2008, that FBI records showed that you had a significantly closer relationship with Tony Rezko than what you previously admitted. In the interview, you said that you only saw Mr. Rezko a couple of times a year. The FBI files showed that you saw him weekly. While the issue of your relationship is of concern, the greater concern is that you lied to America about it.

Your speech in Philadelphia on March 18, 2008, about "race" contradicted your statement to Anderson Cooper on March 14 when you said that you never heard Reverend Wright make his negative statements about white America . While your attendance at Trinity Church for 20 years is of concern, the greater concern is that you lie d to America on March 14.

In your 1st debate with John McCain, you said that you never said that you would meet with the leaders of Cuba, Venezuela, Iran, and North Korea without "preparations" at lower levels ... Joe Biden repeated your words in his debate with Sarah Palin ... while the video tape from your debate last February clearly shows that you answered "I would" to the question of meeting with those leaders within 12 months without "any" preconditions. While your judgment about meeting with enemies of the USA without pre-conditions is of concern, the greater concern is that you lied to America in the debate with McCain.

On July 14, 2008, you said that you always knew that the surge would work while the video tapes of you from more than a year ago show that you stated that the surge would not work. While your judgment about military strategy as a potential commander-in-chief is of concern, the greater concern is that you lied to America on July 14.

You now claim that your reason for voting against funding for the troops was because the bill did not include a time line for withdrawal, while the video tapes of you from more than a year ago show that you voted against additional funding because you wanted our troops to be removed immediately ... not in 16 months after the 2008 election as you now claim. While your judgment about removing our troops unilaterally in 2007 is of concern, the greater concern is that you lied to America about your previous position.

You claim to have a record of working with Republicans while the record shows that the only bill that you sponsored with a Republican was with Chuck Lugar ... and it failed. The record shows that you vote 97% in concert with the Democrat party and that you have the most liberal voting record in the Senate. You joined Republicans only 13% of the time in your votes and those 13% were only after agreement from the Democrat party. While it is of concern that you fail to include conservatives in your actions and that you are such a liberal, the greater concern is that you distorted the truth.

In the primary debates of last February, 2008, you claimed to have talked with a "Captain" of a platoon in Afghanistan "the other day" when in fact you had a discussion in 2003 with a Lieutenant who had just been deployed to Afghanistan . You lied in that debate.

In your debates last spring, you claimed to have been a "professor of Constitutional law" when in fact you have never been a professor of Constitutional law. In this last debate, you were careful to say that you "taught a law class" and never mentioned being a "professor of Constitutional law." You lied last spring.

You and Joe Biden both claimed that John McCain voted against additional funding for our troops when the actual records show the opposite. You distorted the truth.

You and Joe Biden claim that John McCain voted against funding for alternate energy sources 20 times when the record shows that John McCain specifically voted against funding for bio fuels, especially corn ... and he was right .... corn is too expensive at producing ethanol, and using corn to make ethanol increased the price of corn from $2 a bushel to $6 a bushel for food. You distorted the truth.

You and Joe Biden claim that John McCain voted like both of you for a tax increase on those making as little as $42,000 per year while the voting record clearly shows that John McCain did not vote as you and Joe Biden. You lied to America .

You and Joe Biden claim that John McCain voted with George W. Bush 90% of the time when you know that Democrats also vote 90% of the time with the President (including Joe Biden) because the vast majority of the votes are procedural. You are one of the few who has not voted 90% of the time with the president because you have been missing from the Senate since the day you got elected. While your absence from your job in the Senate is of concern, the greater concern is that you spin the facts.

You did not take an active role in the rescue plan. You claimed that the Senate did not need you while the real reason that you abstained was because of your close relationships with the executives of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Countrywide, and Acorn ... who all helped cause the financial problems of today ... and they all made major contributions to your campaign. While your relationship with these executives and your protection of them for your brief 3 years in the Senate (along with Barney Frank, Chuck Schumer, Maxine Waters, and Chris Dodd) is of concern, the greater concern is that you are being deceitful.

You forgot to mention that you personally represented Tony Rezko and Acorn. Tony Rezko, an Arab and close friend to you, was convicted of fraud in Chicago real estate transactions that bilked millions of tax dollars from the Illinois government for renovation projects that you sponsored as a state senator ... and Acorn has been convicted of voter fraud, real estate sub prime loan intimidation, and illegal campaign contributions. Tony Rezko has contributed hundreds of thousands of dollars to your political campaigns. You personally used your political positions to steer money to both Tony Rezko and Acorn and you used Acorn to register thousands of phony voters for Democrats and you. While your relationships with Rezko and Acorn are of concern, the greater concern is that you omitted important facts about your relationships with them to America .

During your campaign, you said: "typical white person." "They cling to their guns and religion." "They will say that I am black." You played the race card. You tried to label any criticism about you as racist. You divide America .

You claim that you will reduce taxes for 95% of America , but you forgot to tell America that those reductions are after you remove the Bush tax reductions. You have requested close to $1 billion in earmarks and several million for Acorn. Your social programs will cost America $1 trillion per year and you claim that a reduction in military spending ($100 billion for Iraq ) can pay for it. While your economic plan of adding 30% to the size of our federal government is of concern, the greater concern is that you are deceiving America .

The drain to America 's economy by foreign supplied oil is $700 billion per year (5% of GDP) while the war in Iraq is $100 billion (less than 1% of GDP). You voted against any increases to oil exploration for the last 3 years and any expansion of nuclear facilities. Yet today, you say that you have always been for more oil and more nuclear. You are lying to America .

Mr. Obama, you claimed that you "changed" your mind about public financing for your campaign because of the money spent by Republican PACs in 2004. The truth is that the Democrat PACs in 2004, 2006, and 2008 spent twice as much as the Republican PACs (especially George Soros and MoveOn.org). You are lying to America .

Mr. Obama, you have done nothing to stop the actions of the teachers union and college professors in the USA . They eliminated religion from our history. They teach pro gay agendas and discuss sex with students as young as first grade. They bring their personal politics into the classrooms. They disparage conservatives. They brainwash our children. They are in it for themselves ..... not America . Are you reluctant to condemn their actions because teachers/professors and the NEA contribute 25% of all money donated to Democrats and none to Republicans? You are deceiving America .

Oh, Mr. Obama, Teddy Roosevelt said about a hundred years ago that we Americans should first look at the character of our leaders before anything else.

Your character looks horrible. While you make good speeches, motivating speeches, your character does not match your rhetoric. You talk the talk, but do not walk the walk.

1. You lied to America . You lied many times. You distorted facts. You parsed your answers like a lawyer.
2. You distorted the record o f John McCain in your words and in your advertisements.
3. You had associations with some very bad people for your personal political gains and then lied about those associations.

4. You divide America about race and about class.
Now let me compare your record of lies, distortions, race baiting, and associations to John McCain: War hero. Annapolis graduate with "Country first." Operational leadership experience like all 43 previously elected presidents of the USA as a Navy officer for 22 years. 26 years in the Senate. Straight talk. Maverick. 54% of the time participated on bills with Democrats. Never asked for an earmark. The only blemish on his record is his part in the Keating 5 debacle about 25 years ago.

Mr. Obama, at Harvard Law School, you learned that the end does not justify the means. You learned that perjury, false witness, dishonesty, distortion of truth are never tolerated. Yet, your dishonesty is overwhelming. Your dishonesty is tremendously greater than the dishonesty that caused the impeachment and disbarment of Bill Clinton. Your dishonesty is tremendously greater than the dishonesty of Scooter Libby. You should be ashamed.

Mr. Obama, it is time for us Americans to put aside our differences on political issues and vote against you because of your dishonest character. It is time for all of us Americans to put aside our political issues and vote for America first. It is time for America to vote for honesty.

Any people who vote for you after understanding that you are dishonest should be ashamed of themselves for making their personal political issues more important than character. Would these same people vote for the anti-Christ if the anti-Christ promised them riches? Would they make a golden calf while Moses was up the mountain? Would they hire someone for a job if that someone lied in an interview? Of course not. So why do some of these people justify their votes for you even though they know you are dishonest? Why do they excuse your dishonesty? Because some of these people are frightened about the future, the economy, and their financial security .... and you are preying on their fears with empty promises ... and because some (especially our young people) are consumed by your wonderful style and promises for "change" like the Germans who voted for Adolf Hitler in 1932. The greed/envy by Germans in 1932 kept them from recognizing Hitler for who he was. They loved his style. Greed and envy are keeping many Americans from recognizing you ... your style has camouflaged your dishonesty .... but many of us see you for who you really are ... and we will not stop exposing who you are every day, forever if it is necessary.

Mr. Obama, you are dishonest. Anyone who votes for you is enabling dishonesty.
Mr. Obama, America cannot trust that you will put America first in your decisions about the future.
Mr. Obama, you are not the "change" that America deserves. We cannot trust you.
Mr. Obama, You are not ready and not fit to be commander-in-chief.
Mr. Obama, John McCain does not have as much money as your campaign to refute all of your false statements. And for whatever reasons, the mainstream media will not give adequate coverage or research about your lies, distortions, word parsing, bad associations, race baiting, lack of operational leadership experience, and generally dishonest character. The media is diverting our attention from your relationships and ignoring the fact that you lied about those relationships. The fact that you lied is much more important than the relationships themselves .... just like with Bill Clinton and Richard Nixon ... Monica Lewinski and Watergate were not nearly as bad as the fact that those men lied about the events ... false witness ... perjury ... your relationships and bad judgments are bad on their own .... but your lies are even worse.

Therefore, by copy of this memo, all who read this memo are asked to send it to everyone else in America before it is too late. We need to do the job that the media will not do. We need to expose your dishonesty so that every person in America understands who you really are before election day.

Mr. Obama, in a democracy, we get what we deserve. And God help America if we deserve you.
Michael Master
McLean, Virginia
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 06:40 PM   #2
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sedona Arizona
Posts: 549
Default Re: Notice the real Obama!-Must Read!

Ah, a Robo-email.

Guess you'll be voting for McCain then, Dan?

Peace!
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 06:43 PM   #3
GoingToFast
Banned
 
GoingToFast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Avesta, Sweden.
Posts: 303
Default Re: Notice the real Obama!-Must Read!

Why is there so many "Obama-Bashing" threads on the Avalon forum. Is this forum filed with Right-wing Neo-Cons, ore what ???!!!!
I have noticed on this forum that when-ever there is a McCain-thread itīs mostly positive and that the Obama-threads are mostly negative.

Last edited by GoingToFast; 10-28-2008 at 07:01 PM.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 06:44 PM   #4
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 416
Default Re: Notice the real Obama!-Must Read!

What is wrong with Bill Ayers?

I am actually more dissapointed in him being associated with Obama than the other way around...

Also it is not that big of a shock to find out a presidential nomanee is lying.
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 07:38 PM   #5
Asterion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Michigan
Posts: 5
Default Re: Notice the real Obama!-Must Read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
Ah, a Robo-email.

Guess you'll be voting for McCain then, Dan?

Peace!

Robo-email, right on.

Heheheheheheheh....cannot stop laughing.

You might want to fact check some of them there lies Georgia. Neocons have
spent a TRILLION dollars on this war. Let's see...hmm... what else could we have spent that money on.
Education?....nah who needs that we have TV.
National Health Care?.....no way that's scary Socialism.
I know (raises hand and cries, me, me, me).....how about Green technology and jobs?.....peshaw Global Warming is not man made, that's just a liberal hoax to scare little children.


I wish I could conjure enough energy to counter you point for point in
that abysmal, exaggerated, inflationary letter but it's such a negative black sucking hole, that after reading it I'm gonna need a nap just to regroup.

Peace and Justice for all,

Namaste


You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on
our own point of view. - Obi Wan Kenobi
Asterion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 07:43 PM   #6
Seeker Mom
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 73
Default Re: Notice the real Obama!-Must Read!

Wow, that was quite the e-mail! Bravo for posting that, Dantheman62.

I've followed his campaign very closely since the summer of 2007 and still don't know who the man really is. All I know for sure is that he's a liar and very wrong for America. I know that media adores him and covers up any story that would harm him, while endlessly nitpicking every detail concerning McCain and Palin -- along with anyone else who dares to question 'The One.' It's sickening! I plan to vote Republican for the first time in my adult life on Nov. 4th. And I am far from alone.
Seeker Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 07:53 PM   #7
GoingToFast
Banned
 
GoingToFast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Avesta, Sweden.
Posts: 303
Default Re: Notice the real Obama!-Must Read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker Mom View Post
Wow, that was quite the e-mail! Bravo for posting that, Dantheman62.

I've followed his campaign very closely since the summer of 2007 and still don't know who the man really is. All I know for sure is that he's a liar and very wrong for America. I know that media adores him and covers up any story that would harm him, while endlessly nitpicking every detail concerning McCain and Palin -- along with anyone else who dares to question 'The One.' It's sickening! I plan to vote Republican for the first time in my adult life on Nov. 4th. And I am far from alone.

Seeker Mom, why is Obama wrong for America and what really are his lies .
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 08:16 PM   #8
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sedona Arizona
Posts: 549
Default Re: Notice the real Obama!-Must Read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
Seeker Mom, why is Obama wrong for America and what really are his lies .
Because she was a Hillary supporter.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 08:19 PM   #9
GoingToFast
Banned
 
GoingToFast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Avesta, Sweden.
Posts: 303
Default Re: Notice the real Obama!-Must Read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahmay View Post
because she was a hillary supporter.
bullseye.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 08:20 PM   #10
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,098
Default Re: Notice the real Obama!-Must Read!

lol

ppl are so blind it makes my stomach hurt.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 08:21 PM   #11
WineHippie
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Notice the real Obama!-Must Read!

*

Last edited by WineHippie; 11-07-2008 at 04:43 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 08:46 PM   #12
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,098
Default Re: Notice the real Obama!-Must Read!

hahaha, thats one reason.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 08:52 PM   #13
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: beyond the sun...
Posts: 253
Default Re: Notice the real Obama!-Must Read!

I'll be writing myself in.
I am running on the love ticket.
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:00 PM   #14
Jenny
Project Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 496
Default Re: Notice the real Obama!-Must Read!

Moved thread to Off Topic like all Obama political/election threads.

__________________



Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:02 PM   #15
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 319
Default Re: Notice the real Obama!-Must Read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
Why is there so many "Obama-Bashing" threads on the Avalon forum. Is this forum filed with Right-wing Neo-Cons, ore what ???!!!!
I have noticed on this forum that when-ever there is a McCain-thread itīs mostly positive and that the Obama-threads are mostly negative.
agreed , avalon has a whole lot of right wing bible thumping going on.

ive noticed the "fringe" brings together the radical left and the radical right--frankly the religious conservative biblical stuff has really turned me off avalon.
too much "endtimes" and "obama is the devil" feels like im in a narrow minded church in middle america.

many of the sensible people have left this forum and it shows.

ps- i would think people reading this forum would be bright enough to understand that the events set in motion are going to happen no matter who's in the whitehouse--the left right paradigm exists to give us the illusion of choice, when the reality is its the same fascist corporate occulties run the show regardless.

lets see if we can stop making "anti obama" threads and move beyond the paradigm thats enslaved most minds on the planet.
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:31 PM   #16
borrasca2012
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 88
Default Re: Notice the real Obama!-Must Read!

....... ARNOLD for president !!!!!!!!


or PARIS HILTON !!!!!!!!!
borrasca2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:35 PM   #17
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,098
Default Re: Notice the real Obama!-Must Read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
agreed , avalon has a whole lot of right wing bible thumping going on.

ive noticed the "fringe" brings together the radical left and the radical right--frankly the religious conservative biblical stuff has really turned me off avalon.
too much "endtimes" and "obama is the devil" feels like im in a narrow minded church in middle america.

many of the sensible people have left this forum and it shows.

ps- i would think people reading this forum would be bright enough to understand that the events set in motion are going to happen no matter who's in the whitehouse--the left right paradigm exists to give us the illusion of choice, when the reality is its the same fascist corporate occulties run the show regardless.

lets see if we can stop making "anti obama" threads and move beyond the paradigm thats enslaved most minds on the planet.
thank you clark.

all of this stuff,
it speaks volumes, really.

sad.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:42 PM   #18
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So. Cal. U.S.
Posts: 4,205
Default Re: Notice the real Obama!-Must Read!

Wow dudes and dudettes, what comments!, I just put it up, I didn't create it. I'm not going to vote myself because there's nobody to vote for! IMO, I don't think either one will be able to make a difference!P.S.,Don't shoot me, I'm only the piano player, at least it wasn't about the bible or chem trails!

Last edited by Dantheman62; 10-28-2008 at 09:50 PM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:03 PM   #19
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: i live in puerto rico
Posts: 643
Wink Re: Notice the real Obama!-Must Read!

I'm sure the fine print said please vote for McCain, please !!!
Amheiser Busch , Cindy McCain's inherited business sold for 1billion dollars to Belgium. So much for keeping americans jobs. For most politicians the almighty dollar is the order of the day.So what else is new, irregardless I will be glad to see the most coruptible adminitration in history voted off the white house. Good bye Chenney, good bye Bush, don't let the door slam behind you.It will be an understatement to say that these two jokers made billions at the expense of the lives of so many innocent people. I don't care much for politics but I don't care much for the present administration either.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:34 PM   #20
Myra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Myra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So Cal Coast USA
Posts: 340
Thumbs up Re: Notice the real Obama!-Must Read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
agreed , avalon has a whole lot of right wing bible thumping going on.

ive noticed the "fringe" brings together the radical left and the radical right--frankly the religious conservative biblical stuff has really turned me off avalon.
too much "endtimes" and "obama is the devil" feels like im in a narrow minded church in middle america.

many of the sensible people have left this forum and it shows.

ps- i would think people reading this forum would be bright enough to understand that the events set in motion are going to happen no matter who's in the whitehouse--the left right paradigm exists to give us the illusion of choice, when the reality is its the same fascist corporate occulties run the show regardless.

lets see if we can stop making "anti obama" threads and move beyond the paradigm thats enslaved most minds on the planet.
Right On Clark!
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 11:03 PM   #21
Darkfang34
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Denver
Posts: 19
Default Re: Notice the real Obama!-Must Read!

Screw em both vote third party don't advocate the lesser evils. Don't support there selection that they handed us. Only 16% of Americans vote because they truly believe in the current runner, that means the rest that vote are just voting on lesser evil or have no idea who the runners are to begin with...

Vote third party!
Vote third party!!
Vote third party!!!

Peace N Love
-Brother Nate (Vote Chuck Baldwin)
myspace.com/satanslibrary
Darkfang34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 11:06 PM   #22
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: Notice the real Obama!-Must Read!

Dude,

These threads are getting old. Let's talk about something else.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 11:15 PM   #23
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So. Cal. U.S.
Posts: 4,205
Default Re: Notice the real Obama!-Must Read!

Again!, I just put it up, I didn't create it!, On the other hand if it's true than people need to know! It's better than bible thumping and chem trail ****!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 11:25 PM   #24
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: Notice the real Obama!-Must Read!

Obama lies as well as the rest of them. Yes, the talk is getting old, but we NEED to talk about it.

The dude is ok in bringing it up
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 11:35 PM   #25
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: Notice the real Obama!-Must Read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Again!, I just put it up, I didn't create it!, On the other hand if it's true than people need to know! It's better than bible thumping and chem trail ****!
There are a million threads on Obama already.

The Ayers stuff has been shown constantly to be false. Watching people continue to try and make that connection, DESPITE evidence to the contrary can be conveyed by this emoticon:
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon