Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Unconfirmed News Reports

Notices

Unconfirmed News Reports Please post any unconfirmed/unverified reports here

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2010, 10:03 PM   #51
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: OC, CA and next...
Posts: 1,289
Default Re: Breaking: 8.6 earthquake in China [PROVEN FALSE]

This is weird... Millennium ark news even is wondering what happened.

http://www.millennium-ark.net/NEWS/1...6%20event.html

Last edited by Christo888; 01-30-2010 at 01:50 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:07 PM   #52
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: OC, CA and next...
Posts: 1,289
Default Re: Breaking: 8.6 earthquake in China [PROVEN FALSE]

So what if it was a HAARP shot and it failed to set off the earthquake in China and the monitors picked up the kill shot from HAARP or whatever instead.

China's gonna be ****** if that is the case and thankful that it didn't work.

This is what WW3 is.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:12 PM   #53
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: OC, CA and next...
Posts: 1,289
Default Re: Breaking: 8.6 earthquake in China [PROVEN FALSE]

So are all these circles that are appearing in the clouds over city's the actual weather warfare attempts by country's shooting other country's to create droughts, downpours, tornadoes, earthquakes, etc... Moscow, Australia, Norway... are these all weather bombs being dropped on that country??????????

Who has the pics for the circular clouds over city's?
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:15 PM   #54
5thElement
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NW USA
Posts: 117
Default Re: Breaking: 8.6 earthquake in China [PROVEN FALSE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
It's the 'BREAKING NEWS' thing!

Poor, innocent Rosie!
I humbly apolligize!

This doesn't change my thoughts about the avatar name TOKYO ROSE though.
Maybe TOKYO JOE is an idea? (It's a Bryan Ferry/Roxy Music song.)

What a brilliant name for a band that was, ROXY MUSIC.
And what a brilliant first single they made.

We could make this a little quiz...

What's the title of the first Roxy Music single?
Come on Eileen?
El
5thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:16 PM   #55
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Inverness Scotland
Posts: 924
Default Re: Breaking: 8.6 earthquake in China [PROVEN FALSE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
So a non-existent earthquake thus not caused by an earthquake weapon OR Benjamin Fulford gets 2,500 hits.

Wow... I'm impressed.

What can we find for dessert ?

I can see I've got to find much more interesting threads to start...

love yas

K
Ah well the ego loves drama.
Peace and love is too boring.
Needn't be.

Checkout the ego thread.
Think it would be good if we started a peaceful revolution to transcend ego.
That I find exciting.

However this thread was started in good faith and I think we are all relived that there wasn't another major disaster.
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:38 PM   #56
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member
 
Kulapops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Torbay, UK
Posts: 704
Default Re: Breaking: 8.6 earthquake in China [PROVEN FALSE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Ah well the ego loves drama.
Peace and love is too boring.
Needn't be.

Checkout the ego thread.
Think it would be good if we started a peaceful revolution to transcend ego.
That I find exciting.

However this thread was started in good faith and I think we are all relived that there wasn't another major disaster.
Chris
Agreed... I was one of the 2500 hits of course when it first came online yesterday.. so I'm guilty as charged. But along with the calls of...'it's not in any mainstream press'... I checked for myself and saw that was indeed true... then I went to bed sleeping more peacefully.

I can't help but feel like we're waiting at Avalon for any kind of calamity to happen OR to be foretold that it's going to happen and that makes us worse than the MSM ! Because we are literally thriving on bad news...even worse...we're thriving on bad news that hasn't even happened yet ! So we've got all bases covered! Last night, we report a BIG story that neither happened, nor was foretold...yet it still gets thousands of hits. Judgements I know, bad stuff, I have to go easy on me and on us....

But what kind of a world are we living in at Avalon???

Show me the EGO thread ! Where do I sign up ? ! I'll be on there tomorrow, promise... I have a date with a hot water bottle now...

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:07 PM   #57
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Inverness Scotland
Posts: 924
Default Re: Breaking: 8.6 earthquake in China [PROVEN FALSE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
Agreed... I was one of the 2500 hits of course when it first came online yesterday.. so I'm guilty as charged. But along with the calls of...'it's not in any mainstream press'... I checked for myself and saw that was indeed true... then I went to bed sleeping more peacefully.

I can't help but feel like we're waiting at Avalon for any kind of calamity to happen OR to be foretold that it's going to happen and that makes us worse than the MSM ! Because we are literally thriving on bad news...even worse...we're thriving on bad news that hasn't even happened yet ! So we've got all bases covered! Last night, we report a BIG story that neither happened, nor was foretold...yet it still gets thousands of hits. Judgements I know, bad stuff, I have to go easy on me and on us....

But what kind of a world are we living in at Avalon???

Show me the EGO thread ! Where do I sign up ? ! I'll be on there tomorrow, promise... I have a date with a hot water bottle now...

K
Well you started the "Life is good thread" some great stuff on that.
Regards Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:07 AM   #58
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 964
Default Re: Breaking: 8.6 earthquake in China [PROVEN FALSE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thElement View Post
Come on Eileen?
El
5thElement, that answer is totaly wrong. You have not won the 1000 euro's I had reserved for the winner.
And because the surprise is spoiled now, & there are apparently no (Roxy) Music lovers here, I'll give the answer myself & call it a day.

So, what's the name?
'Virginia Plain'!

And I'm going to the casino to play poker with my 1000 euros, that I had psychologically given away already!
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:14 AM   #59
5thElement
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NW USA
Posts: 117
Default Re: Breaking: 8.6 earthquake in China [PROVEN FALSE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
5thElement, that answer is totaly wrong. You have not won the 1000 euro's I had reserved for the winner.
And because the surprise is spoiled now, & there are apparently no (Roxy) Music lovers here, I'll give the answer myself & call it a day.

So, what's the name?
'Virginia Plain'!

And I'm going to the casino to play poker with my 1000 euros, that I had psychologically given away already!
I knew I should have looked it up

Best of luck at the tables

El
5thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 02:32 AM   #60
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Breaking: 8.6 earthquake in China [PROVEN FALSE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
I understand your point dear morguana...but people here...dont like feeling "dissed" or misled... and the only way we...as memebert hve to fight back...is to state opinion...

No insult was made, IMHO
I feel there was no need to fight back here .. The experience allowed for discernement.
All it took is a litle home work and the matter cleared up easily.

Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.

Buddha


Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:08 AM   #61
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Every Where, Every When
Posts: 202
Default Re: Breaking: 8.6 earthquake in China [PROVEN FALSE]

Should really delete this thread
JudgeMental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 06:42 AM   #62
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: OC, CA and next...
Posts: 1,289
Default Re: Breaking: 8.6 earthquake in China [PROVEN FALSE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
This is weird... Millennium ark news even is wondering what happened see the link below.

http://www.millennium-ark.net/NEWS/1...6%20event.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
So what if it was a HAARP shot and it failed to set off the earthquake in China and the monitors picked up the kill shot from HAARP or whatever instead.

China's gonna be ****** if that is the case and thankful that it didn't work.

This is what WW3 is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
So are all these circles that are appearing in the clouds over city's the actual weather warfare attempts by country's shooting other country's to create droughts, downpours, tornadoes, earthquakes, etc... Moscow, Australia, Norway... are these all weather bombs being dropped on that country??????????

Who has the pics for the circular clouds over city's?
Please do not delete this thread!!!!!!!!

Just because there may not have been an earthquake in China does not mean that an event was not in process of being triggered!!!!!!

How many circular shapes of phenomenon in the skies have occurred in the last few days, weeks, months, and past few years????? And how many weather anomalies could be associated within certain ranges of these phenomenon's?

World War III has been underway for awhile now behind the scenes by using weather weapons for warfare. Learning the phenomenon that appears before a weather event happens in an area of a country will help educate the masses to recognize who is behind the curtain!!!!!

UFO's and aliens are being used by tptw as a cover story to create deniability for tptw's actions of destroying property and killing individuals through weather warfare.

The disinfo agents spread the rumors on the sites and media which are effective in creating a distraction because the desire is so strong for 'disclosure' that most will look to the sky's instead of who or what individual(s) on earth pulled the trigger to create a catastrophe!!!! It is the same MO for terrorism!!!!!

Discover and reveal who is pulling the triggers so that they are held responsible, and also focus on what we do want in the end so that we are not giving away our power but instead we are taking back our inheritance, our planet, our world!!!!

Last edited by Christo888; 01-29-2010 at 04:45 PM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 07:59 AM   #63
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: sussex, uk
Posts: 1,137
Default Re: Breaking: 8.6 earthquake in China [PROVEN FALSE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
I feel there was no need to fight back here .. The experience allowed for discernement.
All it took is a litle home work and the matter cleared up easily.

Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.

Buddha


Love from me
mudra
ok folks, im clearing this missunderstanding up, i was refering to this post
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...5&postcount=44
and a couple of others........not the thread itself.

i am pleased that this information was found to be a 'mistake' and was thankfull that the eqake had never happened

love
m x
__________________
better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings peace

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 09:10 AM   #64
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeastern Brazil
Posts: 1,259
Default Re: Breaking: Possible 8.6 earthquake in China

Hi Everyone,

It seems that this thread title has been changed more times... and not without reason as the speculation / information is pretty fluid.

Check out this latest information stating that three different seismic station picked up the tremor in three different parts of the world!

Of course we must ask if the three stations use the same information source (which I personally don't know).

Anyway, here's the link: http://standeyo.com/NEWS/10_Earth_Ch...6%20event.html

Best regards,

Steve
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 11:06 AM   #65
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: Breaking: Possible 8.6 earthquake in China

Changed again - its not breaking news anymore :P
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 11:50 AM   #66
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: sussex, uk
Posts: 1,137
Default Re: Possible 8.6 earthquake in China

this thread feels like a game of ping pong!!!!
steve thanks for the info
so the mystery is not solved......hummmm
wonder what had really happened?
m x
__________________
better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings peace

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 06:10 PM   #67
5thElement
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NW USA
Posts: 117
Default Re: Possible 8.6 earthquake in China

Is this something that can be hacked (i.e. could the computers that report the quake be hacked)? It could be another answer if they can.

I found it odd the very first day that multiple stations were reporting a quakeand yet no news agency picked it up - 8.6 is definitely news worthy. Perhaps the wire services must have collaborative data before reporting quakes?

El
5thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 06:47 PM   #68
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: Possible 8.6 earthquake in China

maybe it happened on another timeline...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 06:54 PM   #69
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Breaking: 8.6 earthquake in China [PROVEN FALSE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by morguana View Post
ok folks, im clearing this missunderstanding up, i was refering to this post
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...5&postcount=44
and a couple of others........not the thread itself.

love
m x
You took all the right moves morguana .

Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 06:00 PM   #70
Kra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: This Plane of Existence
Posts: 64
Default Re: Breaking: 8.6 earthquake in China [PROVEN FALSE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
The real Tokyo Rose was executed after the war.

One more BS post and TOKYO ROSE is gonna be united with Tokyo Rose, I'd say!
The Tokyo Rose story is different.

Kra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 06:03 PM   #71
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Every Where, Every When
Posts: 202
Default Re: Possible 8.6 earthquake in China

My opinion this thread should be deleted or locked. Look at how many people have wasted their time here.
JudgeMental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 06:09 PM   #72
Kra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: This Plane of Existence
Posts: 64
Default Re: Possible 8.6 earthquake in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeMental View Post
My opinion this thread should be deleted or locked. Look at how many people have wasted their time here.
We did not waste any time because time does not exist. We learn from everything that is happening around us and from any interaction of any kind with anything or anyone. This thread should remain as it is.
Kra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 06:17 PM   #73
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Possible 8.6 earthquake in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kra View Post
We did not waste any time because time does not exist. We learn from everything that is happening around us and from any interaction of any kind with anything or anyone. This thread should remain as it is.
i concur..nothing is wasted unless it is not met with honesty, curiosity and passion
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 07:13 PM   #74
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 964
Default Re: Possible 8.6 earthquake in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeMental View Post
My opinion this thread should be deleted or locked. Look at how many people have wasted their time here.

Shanti, JM!
You should not & cannot think for others.
Also, a little modesty would suit you.

Deleting or locking threads only happens if its content is not in line with the Forum Rules.
Besides, for all I know we have a couple of very reliable moderators around, Judge. (What's in an avatar...)
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 08:16 PM   #75
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: OC, CA and next...
Posts: 1,289
Default Re: Possible 8.6 earthquake in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kra View Post
We did not waste any time because time does not exist. We learn from everything that is happening around us and from any interaction of any kind with anything or anyone. This thread should remain as it is.
Thank you my man.

This thread has actually opened another scenario playing out but it is not an obvious one at first. The registering of an earthquake 'grabbed' an emotional trigger in whoever read the title for a moment in time... whether the earthquake was real or not the effect momentarily served its purpose, to lower the focus into a lower vibration.

Then a day later Millennium Ark News posted their article of the actual screen shots of the seismic readings I posted the links at the top of this page in the first post but I will repost again here:
http://www.millennium-ark.net/NEWS/1...6%20event.html

So the point being is to observe the events if or as they occur but not participate in energy for a desire to increase the intensity, increase or to add to that unfolding path potential.

The hypnosis programs are running rampant in order to condition as many people as possible to try to get them to aid in unfolding a planned path by tptw. So it is just as important to recognize the programs in operation and then revert to a focus of a different outcome in favor of all of humanity instead... more now than ever.

As I already mentioned in some posts above the UFO's and alien information is adding to the distractions for cover for WWIII weather warfare operations and deniability publicly by mystery's being plastered all over.

It is individuals who are pulling the trigger on events and catastrophe's not country's!!!!!

Pull the curtain back and see who 'they' are by name! And then add your focus to a different outcome for the benefit of all humanity.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon