Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-02-2008, 12:41 AM   #26
Sol Invictus
Banned

Default Re: Attraction of like minded people

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyH View Post
Are you still in the UK?
Yes Andy, but i and all my family eat a GMO free, aspartame free, fluoride free diet.

And we feel great; oh and we are wide awake to whats facing us in the years ahead if this downwards spiral continues.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 12:52 AM   #27
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Thanks for sharing SOL. We need more of this.
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 01:02 AM   #28
Sol Invictus
Banned

The real problem is though henners that people don't or cannot visualise that this is a five sided mirror war.

Food, water, money, medications, spirituality.

That last one is the massive, massive hurdle most cannot or will not ever be able to hurdle.

I am not talking of the prison that is organised religion. Thats just pure energy theft. I am talking baout the real spirit, the real energies, the universal Creator and his works, and how the powers that be are trying hard, so desperately hard to disconnect or unplug as many as fast as they possibly can from this universla truth.

Fluoride and Aspartame. They build up in the brain, destroy the pineal gland, destroy the uptake of vital chemicals and make the brain sluggish and unresponsive. Look at school children in 1940 /50 when rationing was in force. Smart, disciplined, focused and open to new ideas.

Compare the same age group of todays children. drugged, docile, stupid and blind.

Make the brain sluggish and that in turn makes it unresponsive to the outcry of pain and agonies the spirit is undergoing, and it there fore cannot raise the person upwards on the spiritual path... they are doomed to a downwards spiral into darkness and spiritual planes comparable to a desert instead of the garden of eden paradise they should be rising up to.
Old 12-02-2008, 01:05 AM   #29
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

I have to wonder, it does not seem likely that they want less people... or they would be handing out the birth control. It seems more like over population is a desired thing, and a planned thing. It is as though anything that adds to human misery and anxiety is promoted. People also becoming sterile would add to misery, as well as letting the population take on mammoth proportions. Notice the world has been over populated first. Why not do both?

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 01:16 AM   #30
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post
I have to wonder, it does not seem likely that they want less people... or they would be handing out the birth control. It seems more like over population is a desired thing, and a planned thing. It is as though anything that adds to human misery and anxiety is promoted. People also becoming sterile would add to misery, as well as letting the population take on mammoth proportions. Notice the world has been over populated first. Why not do both?

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
First off, young girls in the UK have access from the age of 13 to birth control and don't have to tell their parents. Second off, they are getting the HPV jab.... do some research about how thats going to cause a sterility time bomb....

Secondly do research on how GMO food reduces fertility. Reduces it to such a level that by 2020 europe, usa and canada are going to be facing a population crisis if we take a wholly GMO diet. Then think why they are forcing GMO onto China and India.............. ??? I wonder.... could it be population control and reduction?

As to why population was allowed to boom? because first they needed the slaves to dig up the gold they needed. Now they have all they need, they want their space back, and they are working mightly hard to get it day and night.
Old 12-02-2008, 01:41 AM   #31
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

I do think that both has been allowed to happen, growth and now reduction. The list is long and varied in terms of how to reduce... I wonder WHY at the growth. Mining could be one reason, but what about mining emotions? Souls? Does the essence of a being carry enough emotional juice to feed another? Is not the emotion of fear greater in a crowded room when a gun is fired? I think it presents an interesting question.

And thank you for your information. It is great that we have such a forum where people can find details on these issues and hopefully will make personal decisions to enhance their diets with safe food products. The vaccine market is indeed inundated with DNA altering products, yes there is a burgeoning crisis on many levels which will globally effect our abilities to reproduce. The effects of GMO feed on livestock is well documented and loss of reproduction is only one of many sad effects. Please keep putting the word out.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole

Last edited by Wormhole; 12-02-2008 at 02:00 AM.
Old 12-02-2008, 01:45 AM   #32
Sol Invictus
Banned

Gold and Gore.

Thats what I call it; they want the gold, and they want the negative energies that flow from us when we are scared, afraid, oppressed... they feast on it.

It is a five mirror war we are fighting, and the problem is that you can only concentrate on two reflections at once . . . . .

I feel 'they' are almost done, almost ready to either slam the gate shut on us or flee. What happens is up to us; do we continue to be allowed to be sheared by wolves, or do we the sheep pick up our spirits and rise up into the light and make this darkness flee from our collective brilliance?
Old 12-02-2008, 02:12 AM   #33
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

"I feel 'they' are almost done, almost ready to either slam the gate shut on us or flee. What happens is up to us; do we continue to be allowed to be sheared by wolves, or do we the sheep pick up our spirits and rise up into the light and make this darkness flee from our collective brilliance?" - SOL

LET'S SHINE ON THEN!!! Love out to you! Thanks for the good chat
Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Old 12-02-2008, 02:24 AM   #34
Sol Invictus
Banned

A pleasure to chat to like minded folks.

I await the day that the sheep realise that as a flock we can trample into the dirt the small pack of wolves that shear us daily for more and more and more and feed us less and less and less... then look up, shine, and leave them floundering in the darkness way below.

Its got to come, we cannot let this world sink back into the spiritual and physical prison of 300 years ago, but I fear it is being manipulated into becoming so.

Will we escape the jail? or will the jailer grab our ankles and drag us back at the last minute?
Old 12-02-2008, 02:42 AM   #35
henners

Great comments. I personally think the more people speak openly, the likes of David Icke on TV and open forums. It will create a wave of consciousness that will envelope the earth. Of course, there will always be the knockers who question everything, the people who deny everything, the people who WILL NOT ACCEPT the new ideas that have supposedely just come out. But with our help, i think humanity will awaken enough to push away those who pull the wool over our eyes.

Maybe i am an optimist, but optimism generates positive energy. And in my case, i know how much my life has turned around since i changed my way of thinking.
Old 12-02-2008, 11:49 AM   #36
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

All it needs is for people to tell the truth, no more lies....to their fellow workers, to their partners, to their drinking companions etc....up in the fourth dimension we will communicate by telepathy, you can read every thought of everyone...wouldn't that be a dream come true here on earth? That guy in the office who is about to stab you in the back, you can read what he is thinking...hmm. And the proper dissemination of information: no secrets from our governments and political leaders - wouldn't it be nice if we could decide whether we wanted to ingest poison for instance???? I'd vote for a politician who actually told the truth about what they were spending OUR money on!
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 09:44 PM   #37
Lady of Light
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners View Post
Great comments. I personally think the more people speak openly, the likes of David Icke on TV and open forums. It will create a wave of consciousness that will envelope the earth. Of course, there will always be the knockers who question everything, the people who deny everything, the people who WILL NOT ACCEPT the new ideas that have supposedely just come out. But with our help, i think humanity will awaken enough to push away those who pull the wool over our eyes.

Maybe i am an optimist, but optimism generates positive energy. And in my case, i know how much my life has turned around since i changed my way of thinking.
I believe that people like Davind Icke have definitely changed the consciousness of the planet. Those who do not accept any new 'ideas' are just themselves scared and are afraid to come out of their little boxes and look at the real world. The truth.

I will never stop planting seeds to open people's eyes. I will never stop generating positivity. I can't. It's not in me to not be positive and kind, and giving, and loving.

My optimism has, over the years, changed lots of people's outlooks on things.

Never stop! Never give up! Don't put any worry or stress into what people will or will not believe!

We need to be patient, yet push very little at the same time. We can't over do it, as people wake at their own speed. Give them time, they will eventually waken.

Peace and love,

Lady of Light
Lady of Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 04:05 PM   #38
DragulaROB
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene_vn View Post
Yep, I've been experiencing the same thing too. For example, sitting in a restaurant where strangers don't normally talk to one another, and all of the sudden someone visiting from another country will make a statement about extraterrestrial life, 2012, and dismantling the control grid! This often leads to interesting conversations out of the blue, and building a group of like-minded acquaintances.

Whether one explains it as quantum nonlocality, coincidence, karma, or whatever, it's clearly more than just random chance.
well...you attract what you think about....you think of 2012...you attract people who too think of it and other things related to 2012 and more information....

simple law of attraction
works always
peace
DragulaROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 07:14 PM   #39
Sol Invictus
Banned

I better start thinking of bags full of cash then.

I'll cut you a share if it works.

Old 12-04-2008, 07:52 PM   #40
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
Food, water, money, medications, spirituality.
There is another mirror or two...

fear - a superb control mechanism to lock you in the fight/flight survival mode. Locks your kundlini in the root chakra

materialism - similar to fear want want want

stress - very much like the fear but lesser level most people energy is locked in their root chakra's and therefore does not allow them to Love (heart Chakra) and be open to new ideas...

So much of everyday life is geared around these three things... and shutting down the pineal gland is I am sure a reason for vaccines, mercury and fluoride. What we think they know is most likely just the tip of the iceberg and this has been planned for many many years.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 11:56 PM   #41
Lady of Light
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
So much of everyday life is geared around these three things... and shutting down the pineal gland is I am sure a reason for vaccines, mercury and fluoride. What we think they know is most likely just the tip of the iceberg and this has been planned for many many years.
Oh, how true. I have heard this many, many times, from many, many people. I totally believe it and I will not have my children vaccinated anymore. I only wish I knew about this before I had my kids. I could have protected them better. But now, what's done is done, and I can only start from here and now.

In our house, we distill our water to remove the fluoride that our city puts in the drinking water. We read ALL labels at the grocery store to make sure none of these poisons, such as soy, are in our foods. We don't eat out anymore because you can't trust anything anywhere. It's hard to avoid toxic chemicals with fruits and vegetables, but at least it's a start. I feel much better since cutting these poisons out.

I love to the best of my ability, and that's all I ask of anyone else.

Lady of Light
Lady of Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:27 AM   #42
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
Great question henners.

The answer from my end is that people in the Uk are going into a deeper and deeper trance about the world around them.

Fluoride? aspartame? mono sodium Glutamate? UFO? mono atomic gold? You might as well talk to a wall.

They are not sleeping, they are in a drug induced coma.
It's different down here in the west country, people I have known for many years and would have called you mad a while ago are sitting up and asking questions, even my Dad is wondering whats going on and listening to what I'm telling him.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 06:46 AM   #43
henners

I just found this quote i wanted to share with all of you. Seems relevant.

"Men with secrets tend to be drawn to each other, not because they want to share what they know, but because they need the company of the like-minded, the fellow- afflicted. "

—DeLillo, Don

And if you don't believe, they fill your head with fear to keep control over you.