Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-24-2008, 09:56 PM   #76
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Possible deep insider on another forum right now.

Then I would say this conversation is a catalyst for that realization. However, i would have to say that the catalyst is offering a different message, whatever that may be. In terms of my gut reaction to such a "philosophical notion" if it be true or not (even though it appears that it's being used only as an example to promote though, in which it most certainly has in a successful manner), is that it doesn't seem to fit my intrepretation of reality, so I would be naturally inclined to not follow through with further understanding/acceptance of the notion, but still take it into consideration, if that makes any sense.

P.S. I like your thinking Arcora :-p
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:56 PM   #77
Jogy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
What if humbling oneself in order to ascend turns out to be one of the most important truth's ever to be spoken in this forum?
'What if' is applicable to any possiblity, even yours. 'What if' we are really self responsible and able to shape our future in ways that few people really understand? What if you are wrong in your beliefs and in that deceptive path are unwittingly serving the forces your claim to oppose? What if we could fly if we flap our hands? What if what if what if? What if tends to be an empty beginning to a hypothetical situation.

Last edited by Jogy; 10-24-2008 at 10:18 PM.
Jogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:58 PM   #78
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

And now it seems we are all preaching to each other on this thread...

Lets get back to the MANY ideas that we can extrapolate and discuss by "Insider".

GregorArturo, you're totally right on IMO. This world around us IS a catalyst. A catalyst for making a decision...be it "right" or "wrong", "good" or "evil". This point seems to be undeniable. We all make decisions all day everyday. Therefore, whether what "Insider" says specifically about himself/herself is true or not, is not his message ultimately about soul evolution? And is that not why we are here on this forum in the first place?

If we are conscious enough to know that we are not conscious enough to fathom what Infinite Creator is, then it seems that our opinions about right and wrong, and good and evil are purely speculatory. That is to say, stating one's belief as "right" and as "the only way" is the height of arrogance and ignorance.
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 10:05 PM   #79
Jogy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodzoyfa View Post
And now it seems we are all preaching to each other on this thread...

Lets get back to the MANY ideas that we can extrapolate and discuss by "Insider".
You are right, luckily we will have all the time in the world to discern the messages themself but i agree that we are getting sidetracked into an old discussion without end.

Last edited by Jogy; 10-24-2008 at 10:17 PM.
Old 10-24-2008, 10:15 PM   #80
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctophil View Post
Yahweh is not a respecter of persons so neither am I.
That is one of the saddest things I have heard said so far on this forum. Hopefully, I can, or more correctly, all of us can realize something out of such a statement.
Old 10-25-2008, 01:04 AM   #81
Jogy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
That is one of the saddest things I have heard said so far on this forum. Hopefully, I can, or more correctly, all of us can realize something out of such a statement.
It does connect with some stuff that the OP of the other topic has been saying to be honest.
Old 10-25-2008, 03:36 AM   #82
Tuza

So based on the 2012 scenario, all of us have got three roads opening for us.
One leads to the negative 4th dimension with the Insider's mob, the other leads to the positive 4th dimension for those of us that have 51% of good inside us, and the other is a new 3rd dimension planet where we have to incarnate over and over until we evolve.

Where do all the animals go, please answer.
Old 10-25-2008, 03:44 AM   #83
IronWoman

great question Tuza! i often wonder the same thing. i mean animals have souls also..! so what is their fate?
Old 10-25-2008, 03:57 AM   #84
Tuza

If those roads are right and only people with a 51% pass mark get to go to 4th density I really think we are in for a big surprise if we all find out who went to that one. A big surprise. Maybe not necessarily the people we thought would go there straight off, IMO.
Old 10-25-2008, 04:16 AM   #85
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Possible deep insider on another forum right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
This doesn't make sense to me- if we're just sheep in their eyes why do they give a hoot about making communication with us and answering questions? If they think little of us, why patronize us like this?? I don't know about this...

Every so often, as per the directives of the Law of our Creator, a brief window of opportunity opens, whereby a select handful of our Family are required to make communication with our subjects, and offer you the chance to ask us any questions you would like answered.

Isn't this paragraph enough to tell most of You on this Thread that your being led up the Garden Path by this so-called Deep Insider...even if he/she is a deep insider he/she is quite openly announcing that your all "Subjects" privy only to the information if select members of the Family wish to speak to you about it!
Get wise to this Dribble! This !!??! is the Devil who doesn't know that He is the Devil and plays the role of GOD!!
Starlah

__________________________________________________ _____________
Kick at the Darkness until it bleeds Daylight!...Bruce Cockburn
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 07:46 AM   #86
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

"We are humans becoming. Help us to become."
"I am a human becoming. Help me to become."
"They are a human becoming. Help them to become."

This is the humility we need, please PLEASE [!] use this prayer as much as you need to.

And yeah, what about the animals?

On the new earth, it's one of my co-creative vision-type wish-list things that my cat can both fly and talk.
Then we can go hunting in the sky [cause i'll be flying too] and she can tell me all about it as we go.

I'd hoped for more of a meaty discussion on this thread. Ho hum.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 11:08 AM   #87
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Hidden Hand: New Revelations of an "elite ruling bloodline"

{This post was merged in from Project Avalon General Discussion by Anchor}

This just happened on the "Above Top Secret" forum just some days ago. I will start with a quote from the session in which Project Camelot is adressed directly:

Quote:
“Hidden_Hand: I've enjoyed reading your posts if for nothing then the unusual ( for ATS "whistleblowers" anyway ) fact that it isn't bullet holed with bad writing, grammer and typos. May I respectfully recomend that you choose another venue next time? ( I like ProjectCamelot myself ). In anycase I'm still reading with an open mind but sceptical mind.”

Thank you. We are aware of Project Camelot. They are doing some remarkable work. Though I was not aware they also have a forum, if that's what you are suggesting? Not really my area usually, dealing with the internet. In fact I rarely have time to even venture onto it. I have quite enjoyed this time of relating to others over "cyber-space".

Well, if you're game for an "assignment", or maybe someone else if you haven't the time, I would be happy for someone to collate this topic (minus the "interruptions") so that the message appears with just the actual flow of questions and answers, and post it there in one piece, if you so desire. As I mentioned before, I chose ATS as I was reliably informed that it is one of the forums with a higher rate of intelligence and reasoning amongst it's members. On the whole, from my experience here, I would tend to agree.
Though if you think it would be of value to Camelot, by all means you are most welcome to spread this message. The more people it can reach, the better.
Anyone familiar the incident of the elite family insider who answered questions in a profound way on a forum some years ago? If not, it can be downloaded here: http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3936...A_MUST_READ___

This new revelation comes from a person that is even higher up and holds knowledge that is much more detailed and profound. The bigger picture of things is revealed in a major way. He eleborates on 2012 and the "Great Harvest" in detail. Anyway, I don't know if I should post the whole thing in here because it is so large. I believe a member of this forum named KathyT was the first to bring this news into the forum (see this post). She has also collected the whole thread into one website. This can be found here:

http://home.comcast.net/~readingnews/Hidden_Hand.html

Last edited by Anchor; 10-25-2008 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Duplicate thread prevention
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 11:39 AM   #88
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

I feel like I've just wasted 3 hours of my life reading some of that ****.

Life is only short, I haven't got hours to waste.

Nothing is going to happen in 2012, it will be business as usual. All one needs to do is to be a positive nice person, and you'll get your reward.

I'm not religious but read the 10 commandments and you can't go far wrong....it is in fact common sense.

Why we need to be spinning all of these complicated yarns is beyond me.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 11:49 AM   #89
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That is all I have time for at present. I have a Sacrifice I must attend now.
No, not really.
I am glad to see our overlords have a wicked sense of humour.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 11:56 AM   #90
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

How can somebody you don't even know who it is be your overlord or controller? Thats whats always got me.

If we are not aware of them, then they have no power.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 04:09 PM   #91
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

One simple rule of thumb I've learned is that if hearing/seeing it gives you that sick, repulsed, bad feeling--it is not GOoD... leave it alone. Don't fight it/argue with it/try to fix it or it will suck you in (i.e., 'resist ye not evil'). Pray for/see his/her/it as already healing.

This 'entity' gave me tha ol' bad feeling. I felt no need or desire to question. I prayed/saw the entitity as having set his/her foot on the path to connection to all as one.

You do have to know and be aware if someone/thing is trying to inject negativity-destruction-separation into your reality, mostly so that you can send it the correct energy: healing. Resisting it is giving it power, following it is definitely giving it power. If all who witnessed this being prayed for it, we could perhaps lessen the ranks of the controller-destroyers. I believe that's where our whistleblowers come from, just as Kerry suggested.
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 07:25 PM   #92
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
So based on the 2012 scenario, all of us have got three roads opening for us.
One leads to the negative 4th dimension with the Insider's mob, the other leads to the positive 4th dimension for those of us that have 51% of good inside us, and the other is a new 3rd dimension planet where we have to incarnate over and over until we evolve.

Where do all the animals go, please answer.
I have really been pondering this myself. Here's my best guess: It seems that all planets start out as 1st density planets, it would make the most sense. Ra had a few inconsistencies in his material, mainly do with the densities. There's an indiscretion I noticed in reference to the Orions group and the number of 6th density beings. Hidden Hand also commented on Orions group too, stating that they are only of 4th density negative, and didn't reference any other densities belonging to the group. Another (with Ra) is that not all, but most planets are inhabited in the universe (as there is some form of density), but there are 1st density only planets. It would make much more sense that ALL planets are 1st density or greater. Hidden Hand also stated that the Ra Material was about 85%-90% correct, and explained how that could also be so which resonates as a very logical thing within me.

So let's analyze this idea of density evolution from what we can gather and speculate from. All planets seem to start out as 1st density planets. When they evolve to a 2nd density planet (in which mainstream science calls 'life' or 'cellular organisms'). 1st density beings are still present upon the planet (ie crystals and water). When the planet evolves into a 3rd density planet, out of 2nd density beings, both 2nd density and 1st density beings are still present.

Now here's the interesting part to contemplate is the gray area we all seem to be pondering around December 21st, 2012 (if it's specifically that date or not). I believe Hidden Hand even mentioned there's dimensions in which Earth still has dinosaurs. Well what if there is an Earth that still has great apes and no man (and toss aside genetic manipulation/alien breeding for a second to make this less confusing)? What could of happened is the world split into two Earthly realms during the time of say that harvest, one in which humans came forth in the 3rd density, and another in which the great apes remained in 2nd density. I am not sure if polarity came into the effect during the 2nd density harvest in which we recognize it as now for maybe even the concept of polarity evolves.

Anyways, point being is that all the densities I feel should remain as they do now would seem to be the most logical analysis. The great apes seemed to of disappeared as we know it (big foot/yeti is another story, and I have to lean toward Ra's version of it). So in that analysis, 3rd density humans might have to disappear to. It's all very confusing yes. Much pondering is needed to get anywhere without any further information.

IMO, there will be 2nd density life forms. It would make the most sense. With all this information, as Hidden Hand, what resonate best with you tends to be the correct course of action. I also like thrown in the idea of common sense with the notion of mathematics is perfect, our reality is based off mathematics, so our reality must inherently be perfect.

I also want to throw in my two cents in that the notion of our world splitting into three separate entities doesn't resonate too well with me, and borders on the edge of some untouched quantum physics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
I feel like I've just wasted 3 hours of my life reading some of that ****.

Life is only short, I haven't got hours to waste.

Nothing is going to happen in 2012, it will be business as usual. All one needs to do is to be a positive nice person, and you'll get your reward.

I'm not religious but read the 10 commandments and you can't go far wrong....it is in fact common sense.

Why we need to be spinning all of these complicated yarns is beyond me.
Average Joe, you sure do sound like the average joe. I recommend you do some more reading outside those commandments of yours. I for myself would rather live by a positive notion (Love thyself), than a negative one (Thou shalt not...). Hell, negative and wrong are synonymous with each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
How can somebody you don't even know who it is be your overlord or controller? Thats whats always got me.

If we are not aware of them, then they have no power.
You're controller is yourself my friend.
Old 10-26-2008, 09:38 AM   #93
CosmicFever

Smile Re: Possible deep insider on another forum right now.

I took time to read Hidden Hand's entire post. Took a few hours but I read every word. Some of it I read twice, three times. Perhaps we should begin a thread for those among us who would like to discuss the powerful message it conveyed in a more postive manner. Please don't get me wrong. Everyone is certainly free to post their opinions regarding this subject matter. It just appears to me that this thread has tons of negativity. There are those of us that would like to share our views with the absence of hearing a Sunday sermon. Before you attack me with "you don't know squat" about the bible, god, jesus, etc. I need to say that I can stand with anyone on this thread and intelligently discuss the contents of "god's word." In fact I would go as far as saying that some could gleem a better understanding of "god's word" if they opened up their closed mind. Although it's been filtered, changed, edited it remains an abundant source of information. How do I know this? I was raised in the Baptist church and attended a religious based learning institution. So, mods what do think? Should we start a positive "Hidden Hand" thread?

Namaste,
julie
Old 10-26-2008, 10:45 AM   #94
Jogy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicFever View Post
Should we start a positive "Hidden Hand" thread?

Namaste,
julie
Not a mod but YES! I've found some sources he/she suggested and that could be a nice starting point. Disecting the message and following up on the references and other tips. It would be great to go in depth.

Last edited by Jogy; 10-26-2008 at 10:48 AM.
Old 10-26-2008, 10:46 AM   #95
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

What a typical elite idiot... I would love to challenge the mindset they live in because frankly i will be their gavel...

They feel obliged to rule humanity and horde the power like sucker fishes well i feel humanity to be free and alive - not reincarnating and ruling, such a crappy way to rule people... What is with humans and reincarnation?? an Eastern concept of being stuck?? what wonderful Philosophy...

I wonder if this person is really real, anyone else think its weird leaving "evidence" in a place like ATS which is known to be tracked? very odd...

This divine will **** is yet again another set back in mans evolution (and they believe they are the ones to give it to us) its all a joke wrapped in dollar bills.

Come down to my level and lets have a talk Mr Elite, see how we are all one, if i was born into riches and a greedy national family i think i would have the desire to rule and change mankind to, but, who i am is from growing up with simply my Mother, i was taught at a young age to fight for my rights and live a modest caring life. They really need an ass kick back to reality as my mum would say.

Last edited by JohnWdoe; 10-26-2008 at 10:49 AM.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 11:22 AM   #96
CosmicFever

Smile Re: Possible deep insider on another forum right now.

Well, Jogy, why don't you start? What topic in the post would you suggest we begin with?

Namaste,
julie
Old 10-26-2008, 11:59 AM   #97
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Did the insider not mention that he went to Rome to do something negative to balance out the positivity of his message? Here is what is going on in Rome as of today:

Quote:
Huge anti-Berlusconi protest in Rome

Posted Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:02am AEDT

Hundreds of thousands of people have marched through Rome to protest against the right-wing government of Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi.

The demonstration was the biggest anti-government rally since Mr Berlusconi was returned to power in April.

Estimates of the exact numbers vary from the hundreds of thousands to the millions.

Either way, it was a substantial turn out for Italy's left of centre opposition, which is fed up with the first few months of Mr Berlusconi's new government.

Opposition leader Walter Veltroni, told the crowd that Italy was becoming more fascist under Mr Berlusconi.

The Prime Minister's policies against crime and illegal immigration especially have earned him high ratings in the polls.

But those measures, and others in education, have started to galvanise the opposition again.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...26/2401343.htm

Thought that would be a bit interesting. Wonder what he is doing there.

When that is said I am all for a more positive thread on his message. But then we first need the cooperation of the Mods otherwise all the negative inclined people will attach themselves to the thread and suck it dry of any intelligence. If the Mods agree to keep the thread clean of meaningless "I don't believe that BS/****" or "I do believe this non-BS" posts it could be an interesting discussion. You cannot really have an interesting discussion with people who are not able to suspend their own judgement. In my opionion meaningless negativity/hostility is allowed to run way too free on this forum. If you need people to believe what you believe, know that you are a very, very long way from truth and integrity. It is not about WHAT beliefsystem you have, but more about the degree of rigidity of that beliefsystem...
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 02:50 PM   #98
CosmicFever

The "terrorists" have been threatening Rome for awhile.

Al-Qaeda Linked Group Threatens to Hit Rome

Novinite Sofia News Agency

8 July 2005, Friday

An Al-Qaeda linked groups threatened to attack Rome to punish Italy for supporting the United States, a Web statement said. It also praised the bombings in London. The statement did not appear on Web sites normally used by Islamist militants loyal to al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden. "We warn Rome, the capital of infidels, that the lions of Jihad in Europe are ready to launch strong strikes against the collaborating government with the crusaders, the Americans, the enemies of God, the Prophet and Muslims," it said.

Namaste,
Julie
Old 10-27-2008, 05:16 AM   #99
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

In my own studies I have come to believe that our inner Earth is hollow, and inhabited by advanced beings. Some of you may recall earlier posts I did of Google Earth images of Antarctica where light may be shining outward from the South pole.

I’d like to point to two references given in Hidden_Hand’s messages in separate places, but more towards the end, where he/she says 1) Yes, the earth is hollow, and 2), that his bloodline family does NOT live on the surface. My conclusion, he/she lives in the inner hollow earth.

---------- (first reference)
“Is the Earth Hollow?”

Hold on, let me just check. Yes, definitely.

“If so, how does one gain access?”

I am not permitted to say.

------------ (second reference)
In our Power Lines, we have a similar structure, with Local and Regional groups etc, though most of us are living in entirely 'different' types of communities than you would understand. All I shall say is that we are not "surface dwellers".
------------------------------------------------------------------

I have Hidden_Hand’s entire collated messages here:
http://home.comcast.net/~readingnews/Hidden_Hand.html
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 06:23 AM   #100
Tuza

Yes I agree KathyT. When I read that these guys looked on billionaires as having pocket change compared to them, I then wondered - where on earth do they live then - I could not imagine where on earth they would live - now it makes sense - as you and he/she said inside earth.