Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 09-22-2009, 02:31 PM   #1
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member

Location: Hartlepool England But Moving Shortly to Fauldhouse Scotland
Cool fake moon landings - you decide

must see film :-
Was it Only a Paper Moon (1997).wmv (187MB right click to download - or watch online)

from

http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cm...d=39&Itemid=68
Seth Haniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 03:32 AM   #2
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: fake moon landings - you decide

What if the Apollo lunar missions were a combination of the conventional space program...and the secret space program? What if everything beyond Earth orbit involved unconventional and antigravity technology? That would make the Van Allen Belt argument moot. That could also help to explain the faked and doctored photography. Evidence of ancient civilizations, ancient wars, and contemporary bases...would also be reasons for faked and doctored photography. The Nazis, Masons, Magicians (Occultists and the Vatican?), and the Military/Industrial/Alien Complex...and who knows what other factions...obviously did not want to invite the general public to the party (war?) on the Moon.

I'm seeing powerful hidden forces and factions at work...with the general public footing the bill...and being collaterally damaged...BIG TIME. It's high-time that the bad-guys get 86'd from the Solar System...and that the peons and elites sit at the same table...whether they like it, or not. Oh...I know I'm naive as can be...but that doesn't mean that we don't need to clean house. Issues of secrecy and sovereignty need to be addressed with all deliberate speed and attention to detail. This won't be easy. Power is not willingly and cheerfully surrendered. I can almost hear someone in a smoke-filled room saying 'let the peons TRY to find out what we're REALLY doing'...followed by hacking laughter. Well...the peons just might be the ones to laugh last...and longest.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-23-2009 at 03:53 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 02:42 AM   #3
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Ortho;
That would make the Van Allen Belt argument moot.
Maybe I can help you a bit on this one...
It always has been moot. The whole Van Allen Belt thing has been the biggest non-starter since the invention of the flat earth.

Here it is in layman's terms, and then again, a link with some "technical stuff" and so forth.

First of all, to cut to the chase, launch at the moon more than 32 deg above or below the belt's center line and you basically miss the Van Allen Belt, completely.
From link #1:
To say that the Apollo spacecraft did not provide adequate shielding is to ignore both the construction of the Apollo command module and the principles of radiation shielding.

And it must be kept in mind that shielding was only one element of a multi-pronged solution for safely traversing the Van Allen belts. It was never intended that the shielding in the command module would provide the only protection for the astronauts. The shielding was adequate to protect the astronauts against the circumstances of the trajectory and exposure duration worked out by the mission planners. (see above)

The notion that only vast amounts of a very heavy metal could shield against Van Allen belt radiation is a good indicator of how poorly though out the conspiracist radiation case is. What the conspiracists say is the only way of shielding against the Van Allen belt radiation turns out to be the worst way to attempt to do it!

Van Allen radiation. The fibrous insulation between the inner and outer hulls of the command module was likely the most effective form of radiation shielding. [more at link]
But actually the idea of "inches of lead" or something really is the worse way. Dense metals will absorb the radiation, meaning it will "stick around" and remain a problem.

Delving into this further also explains why the craft contained so much of the oft-derided aluminum it did.
From link #2:
If every gram of a person's body absorbed 600,000 protons with energy 100 MeV, completely stopping them, the dose would be about 50 mSv.

Assuming a typical thickness of 10 cm for a human and no shielding by the spacecraft gives a dose of something like 50 mSv in 300 sec due to protons in the most intense part of the belt.

For comparison, the US recommended limit of exposure for radiation workers is 50 mSv per year, based on the danger of causing cancer.
So, it means that the trip through the worst part of the Belt (roughly 300 seconds), making no attempt to miss it, at the speed of the craft used in the flights, the worst they experienced was the max radiation allowed for a year.

Did we actually go? Yup! Did we have "help"? I think even one of the astronauts has said so.

What about the whole "March AFB sound stage" thing? I wouldn't be surprised if NASA did exactly that to "re-shoot" whatever they couldn't blot out of the actual footage.

Re. who else is on the moon;
For one, I have read Ingo Swann's book "Penetrated" on this, more than twice, and all I can say is I tend to believe his account. That would include:
  • The fact we have "company" up there,
  • That (per Hoagland, as well) there is much up there to hide, and
  • We got told to stay away.
Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 06:07 AM   #4
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you Fredkc for your detailed and intelligent comment. March AFB is in Riverside, CA...isn't it? There is at least one interesting story about aliens/ufo's connected with Norton AFB in San Bernardino...not far away. I once saw the SR-71 fly at Norton...but no ufo's.

The bottom line seems to be 1. We went. 2. We had help. 3. Someone was already there. 4. They told us to go home and stay home. 5. We faked some photography and some aspects of the missions. 6. We lied about the true state of affairs in the solar system.
A little bit of disclosure is like being a little bit pregnant. It's all or nothing. It's probably not a pretty picture...and we'll probably go nuts.
Then we'll get over it...and move on...hopefully not as slaves.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-25-2009 at 06:24 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 03:46 PM   #5
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

s'Norton, and March are almost equidistant from where I live out here in Rubberside.

Quote:
A little bit of disclosure is like being a little bit pregnant. It's all or nothing. It's probably not a pretty picture...and we'll probably go nuts.

Ya made me think of being a dad at the birth of your child.
Once asked, you don't dare NOT go.
There isn't a damned thing you can do, about anything!
No, it isn't a pretty picture.
"It's all your fault!" (get used to that)

But it is a beautiful event.

"... hopefully not as slaves."
More than anyone else, I think that is up to us.
To me, the notion they can "program" us is limited to the meat part, and the surrounding field caused by it's animation (aura, elec. field, what have you).

Came back to add:
The idea they did a bunch of "re-filming" is best pointed out by this compilation of mistakes/sloppy work done for the last Apollo flight:
and it just struck me... when it's suggested to one of the astronauts they "never went" and the filming at March is cited, they always get very heated about it. Think about it, though.
If you knew you went there,
Knew what was up there, and were forbidden to speak of it.
Knew they had re-filmed things, and done a shabby job of it.
How would you react?

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 09-25-2009 at 04:05 PM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote