Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-12-2008, 05:18 AM   #76
Racsouran
Banned

Default Re: Indigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanWinds View Post
Wow... so much negativity and elitism. You are not better than Hitler, GWB, or anyone or any of histories tyrants. You are not less than Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, Ghandi, Mother Teresa or anyone else. You just are... everything is. Actions can be judged, but the way a person acts can change. Compassion is everything. The self proclamation that a "i" am better than another is just another elitist thought form.

Who is to say that these peoples actions are not necessary for the whole of humanity to evolve. It is the catalyst for change. When a person has nothing, they have nothing to lose and everything to gain. And its the same for the whole of humanity. Think of it this way, we are all allowed to be exposed to these "negative" events... and there must be a reason for it.

The more I see the posts of self proclaimed indigos... the more I see people who are suffering, and are looking for something to explain it.

i don´t think that he´s being negative and elitist, he just attacks reality with the weapons he has at his disposal against the things he sees as a threat to his agenda. His purpose is to defend the idea of life he has the way he believe he have to. Bluntly, that is the mathematical equation exposed.

but from my perspective compassion is just sinonimous of being judgmental.

When there is pain, there is evolution, when there is not pain, there is not evolution. the indigo issue is nothing i would discuss here as it has been already discussed.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 06:16 AM   #77
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

2INFINITY...hey just leave these morans to themselves. SWANNY AND THE OTHER just need attention like brats that they are. don't let their negativity affect you. but i have to add:

swanny...could you go to another site and give your unwanted 2 cents. in fact it's not even worth that. read the first statement at the beginning of this thread--MORAN!...
you have nothing of value to add. you are very insecure and upset you're not an indigo. you just create negativity!!!

you don't agree, SO WHAT, JUST LEAVE THE POST!!!!!

i can't believe someone like you is even on this forum.
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 06:39 AM   #78
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
2INFINITY...hey just leave these morans to themselves. SWANNY AND THE OTHER just need attention like brats that they are. don't let their negativity affect you. but i have to add:

swanny...could you go to another site and give your unwanted 2 cents. in fact it's not even worth that. read the first statement at the beginning of this thread--MORAN!...
you have nothing of value to add. you are very insecure and upset you're not an indigo. you just create negativity!!!

I agree.
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 06:59 AM   #79
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post

so i got a warning point by trowing an insult. Yeah, i see how this XXXX works. At least i see why i "waste" my time here, in this forum: there is nothing better on this planet; this is the cutting edge.

Last edited by Racsouran; 10-12-2008 at 07:04 AM.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 07:34 AM   #80
NatureGirl

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................................

Last edited by NatureGirl; 10-13-2008 at 07:51 AM.
Old 10-12-2008, 08:44 AM   #81
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Wow!!!! Dolphin you seem to have a problem mate, so in your reality no one is entitled to an opinion unless it fits with yours??
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 11:09 AM   #82
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

I found a nice little article with a good definition of a socalled "star seed" (I prefer that term to "indigo"):

Quote:
Starseeds are people that have their spiritual story on planets other than Earth. By this I mean they have reincarnated on other planets before being born here. There are more Starseeds here now than at any point in our history.
http://www.book-of-thoth.com/article1702.html
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:00 PM   #83
OceanWinds

Smile Re: Indigo

look I am not trying to win anyone over here... the ego has been around since the beginning, and cannot be changed unless its done by the individual themselves (this goes for both sides of the debate). All I care about really is that you feel good... if being an indigo resonates with you then roll with it. Use it to make the world a better place. My only problem is that labels often cause people to break apart as opposed to unify. If you use the indigo label to unify... then by all means do it.

But if a person uses it to throw themselves pity parties, blame establishment and everyone for all their problems, and lives their lives in a degenerative manner... then they are wasting their time and energy. And most likely draining others peoples time and energy the process.

P.S. Sanat I have heard about this before, and see it as a total possibility.
Old 10-12-2008, 01:18 PM   #84
Merlyn
Avalon Senior Member

=
=

In a way everyone is a Star Seed.

Our Sun is a Star.

Each of us is in a sense is a Seed of our Sun.

The Hopi say something like seeds of the new life are sprouting in the souls of humble people and the same seeds are being planted in the stars. And this relates to the coming Fifth World.

=
=
Merlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 02:26 PM   #85
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, in the absolute sense everyone is a "soul/being" which came from Source and are on a journey back to Source. I refer often to Hawkins scale of consciousness 1-1000. I think this scale can be a bit misleading for the competative ego. It could perhaps better be expressed as a negative scale like this:

0 is the top of the scale instead of 1000 and -1000 represents the lowest point on the scale. What I mean is that the scale is always negative until the journey ends in which you reach the zero-point. The point being that everyone has embarked on a journey from 0 into "negativity/dualism" and some has choosen to go deeper into the negative scale than others. Sooner or later all will return to the zero-point with a lot of wisdom gained on the way...

However, I do think the intention of this thread is a bit more "down to earth" and not so "absolute" as this. But what the heck right.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 03:54 PM   #86
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
look I am not trying to win anyone over here... the ego has been around since the beginning, and cannot be changed unless its done by the individual themselves (this goes for both sides of the debate). All I care about really is that you feel good... if being an indigo resonates with you then roll with it. Use it to make the world a better place. My only problem is that labels often cause people to break apart as opposed to unify. If you use the indigo label to unify... then by all means do it.

But if a person uses it to throw themselves pity parties, blame establishment and everyone for all their problems, and lives their lives in a degenerative manner... then they are wasting their time and energy. And most likely draining others peoples time and energy the process.

P.S. Sanat I have heard about this before, and see it as a total possibility.
I'm not trying to use the indigo tag so people will feel they have an excuse for living a life that they would hardly consider ideal. The whole point is about empowering people to realise that they are their own leaders. Thats each and every one of us.

And i do know for a fact that "indigos" carry with them into this world a much higher vibration then that which has been the norm for thousands of years.

If you refer to the hundreth monkey effect you will understand that conciousness is unified. When enough of these people realise 'who they are' and start opening up their energy centres to direct devine light into this world that is when changes are gonna start happening.

Its already underway, there are thousands of people 'waking up' each day. Their starting to question the current system, and this would not have happened unless 'indigos' and any other highly positive orientated souls incarnated at this very time.

So quit it with the bloody arguing. I am better then the likes of George Bush. I have love for my people and love for all of Gods creatures.
And untill you can start to accept that there are people who are much "better" then the current leaders of society then our current civilisation will never turn around. Quit acting like babies throwing generalisations on top of everything, we all know we are 'equal' but if you continue to keep playing this "all men are equal (because in this world, their not)" bullsh!t then you'll continue to be blinded by the false societal conditioning that is keeping everyone locked in this slave wage society.

George Bush, Dick Cheney, Condalise Rice, Hitler, Stalin ; All of these people are/were working from lower levels of conciousness. They are locked in the Reptilian survival portion of their brains. They seem to lack any pure spirit. Until we start empowering ourselves by saying we are better then these tyrants! we will never be free.

You cannot say they are your equal. They would kill you before admit their equality to you. Have some common sense and break free of that silly societal conditioning.

This isnt about elitism, Its not very smart to refer to such specific generalisations when the whole concept is a topic worthy of a conversation in itself.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 04:31 PM   #87
merkabagirl
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Indigo

So this post is back....hot topic! I cried the 1st time I read Infinity's post. It touched me on many deep levels. I felt a connection and desire 2 reach out. I thought the idea of offering support 2 others was honoroable. (Perhaps a support group on-site?) All my life I've refused labels such as bi-polar, manic depressive, PTSD, addict... partly because I fear labels and don't believe in putting people in boxes when we don't understand and partly because I didn't seem the 'same' as other people I'd witnessed with these 'mental disorders'. They suffered the same alienation but didn't have a sense of spiritual purpose, experience multi-dimensional visions or feel connected to extratererstial source, etc. I have felt extremely lonely and isolated in my 49 years on this planet especially in the past year. I don't need a label only 2 know someone else out there can understand /empathize with me...that I'm not alone. (I actually saw an interview with Sinead O'Conner where she discussed her battle with being bi-polar. She felt that once she was given the label it actually helped her as now she had something to work with on her journey to healing ...different strokes,different folks). I believe we all need 2 be more compassionate and slower to condemn and criticize if this awakened existence is to truly manifest ... can we give one another space to be?
The Buddhists believe people manifest in this life in 1 of 3 stages ... those who've never heard of awakening ... those who have heard and are consciously walking the path ... and the rare avatars who are enlightened. We are all at different stages on our journey to Source. Some believe that there are people on the planet operating from the ol paradigm of Pisces consciousness, some have embraced the more awakened Aquarian consciuosness and some are drawing from the next Capricornian consciousness ... a fluid sea of awareness ... no jagged linear boxed edges ... flow into flow ... mind into mind of one ... thanks to all the rainbow colored people out there!
merkabagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 05:05 PM   #88
OceanWinds

You want to discuss the details... you got it

Quote:
I'm not trying to use the indigo tag so people will feel they have an excuse for living a life that they would hardly consider ideal. The whole point is about empowering people to realise that they are their own leaders. Thats each and every one of us.
This I agree and disagree on. Indigo is just a label... its a set of rules that a person uses to define themselves. This definition limits a persons potential, and there by limits their power. A person can realize they are their own leader without labeling themselves, and looking within. And by categorizing ourselves, we are seperating ourselves from each other... by labeling yourself as an indigo, you have now created a duality. Indigos... and those who are not indigos... and you categorize them into a box you call negative, and judge them by it. Infact you even feel you are better than them... and have said it many times.

Quote:
And i do know for a fact that "indigos" carry with them into this world a much higher vibration then that which has been the norm for thousands of years.
Please show the evidence... if you know this is a fact. Because as it stands I do not see any difference between any human.

Quote:
If you refer to the hundreth monkey effect you will understand that conciousness is unified. When enough of these people realise 'who they are' and start opening up their energy centres to direct devine light into this world that is when changes are gonna start happening.
I understand very well consciousness is unified. And I agree that when people polarize their thinking to well-being, it has a chain effect on the planet. This is not something anyone will argue. Questions now remain after these statements. Is indigo a state of mind? or is it a perpetual state of being that cannot be changed?

Quote:
Its already underway, there are thousands of people 'waking up' each day. Their starting to question the current system, and this would not have happened unless 'indigos' and any other highly positive orientated souls incarnated at this very time.
So now according to you there are three groups. There are indigos, highly positive souls, and those who are degenerates to the world. And if it were not for the highly positive oriented souls and indigos everyone would be lost to the dark forces. By implication you saying that indigos are the saviours of humanity because just by being here they are waking everyone up.

But so far from many of the self proclaimed indigos here I have seen some pretty degenerative stuff. And when they are questioned, the ones who act degeneratively get upset. Hardly the actions of a saviour...

Quote:
So quit it with the bloody arguing. I am better then the likes of George Bush. I have love for my people and love for all of Gods creatures.
And untill you can start to accept that there are people who are much "better" then the current leaders of society then our current civilisation will never turn around. Quit acting like babies throwing generalisations on top of everything, we all know we are 'equal' but if you continue to keep playing this "all men are equal (because in this world, their not)" bullsh!t then you'll continue to be blinded by the false societal conditioning that is keeping everyone locked in this slave wage society.
I havent been "bloody arguing", I have been debating. I have an open mind, and am totally willing to change my mind if someone gives me some good input. And again... you are not better than anyone or anything. And as long as you believe this, you are in agreement and are accepting the actions of those you judge. And here is why...

As long as you judge those who you are "better than" as guilty... you perpetuate that thought. As long as you perpetuate that thought, you are in agreement with it. As long as you are in agreement with the thought that they are guilty, then you bring back their actions upon yourself, aswell as perpetuate the cycle. This is the law of attraction... you know it well.

And as long as you continue this choice.... you affect the whole of humanity with it.

Quote:
George Bush, Dick Cheney, Condalise Rice, Hitler, Stalin ; All of these people are/were working from lower levels of conciousness. They are locked in the Reptilian survival portion of their brains. They seem to lack any pure spirit. Until we start empowering ourselves by saying we are better then these tyrants! we will never be free.
I agree that they were working from the lower levels of consciousness... but that doesnt mean their spirit isnt pure. All things come from spirit... and these leaders only grew from the dirt they were planted. If the whole of human consciousness said they did not want war, or anything degenerative they would never have risen to power. Humanity as a whole chose these leaders. And yes... when we empower ourselves, and choose to live generatively as a whole... leaders like the ones you mentioned will not come to power any longer. But choices have nothing to do with being an indigo... choices are simply the nature of our being.

Quote:
You cannot say they are your equal. They would kill you before admit their equality to you. Have some common sense and break free of that silly societal conditioning.
We are all brothers and sisters on this planet... and just because some would kill me in a snap doesnt make it any less. Love is blind. As for common sense... maybe you should say these things to Jesus, Mother Teresa, Buddha, Krishna, or Ghandi. Because this is what they believed... however it would appear from your statements that you know better.

Quote:
This isnt about elitism, Its not very smart to refer to such specific generalisations when the whole concept is a topic worthy of a conversation in itself.
I am not generalizing indigos... If you read my post carefully you will see I am referring only to your post....

Conclusion.... I now see indigo as a possiblity. Just like starchildren... However I dont think its wise categorize ones self as an indigo, because this could limit a person from evolving and achieving new heights. Rather a person should accept what they are, and strive to meet their spiritual needs without rules or limitations. Extending love into everything, while following their inspiriation...

Last edited by OceanWinds; 10-12-2008 at 05:09 PM.
Old 10-12-2008, 05:25 PM   #89
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Some of those posting upon this thread, clearly show the problem we are up against.
There are possibly also disinformation experts , who's role is to disrupt and ridicule.
I will not apologise to anyone for realising the difference/s I KNOW are evident in many, and the numbers are increasing, I am almost drawn to those that are uplifting their field diameters, and them to Me.
I suspect the vast majority are been withheld from achieving this upgrade by those that know how to.
This will be chemically and electronically achieved.
Flouride in the water and toothpaste been used to coat the pineal gland to disrupt connection between both brains.
I have listened to both my brains communicating, and now realise why I never spoke until I was five years old, I had a built in friend, and both my brains get on fine, the one rarely heard KNOWS universe, it KNOWS the harmonics and where they origonate from, it has a different voice to the normal voice I can hear commonly.

Electronically , both the alteration from just intonation to real intonation has been utilisesed and now digital square section 288 times a second waves are been utilised, with messages implanted between the square waves.

The tetra towers are been employed , and specific areas have been used to test out their suicide mission, bridgend in Wales was the first fully Wi,FI area, and look what has occured there ( 22 youths have hanged themselves)
The younger the person, the more susceptible to these frequencies they are, google mosquito deterant, to find out about their tests on youngsters, our youth, yours and mine.
and they awarded mosquito business of the year awards.
they are evil, whoever THEY are.
I view them as the DRAGON that will kill all to own all the gold, and That is why I take the name HOBBIT, we are all hobbits, and must bring down the dragon, basically it's us or it.
hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 05:56 PM   #90
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

I think this thread proves the falsity of trying to label people.
The fact is indigo is a man made term. It's a label we created.
It divides. As seen by the heat in this thread.
If you consider yourself indigo then, according to what it stands for,
you of all people should realize this and know the danger of it.
Reading through what the requirements are to label yourself indigo, I'm positive most people here at Avalon, and millions more throughout the globe could use the term for themselves.
And according to what indigo is, anyone can become one as it is simply put,
a higher state of consciousness.
No matter what level your current consciousness is at, we all have the ability to transcend,
obtaining higher states comes first with will and desire and second with knowledge and practice.

The whole indigo label thing doesn't sit right with me. We are all,
beings.

Last edited by Phtha; 10-12-2008 at 06:07 PM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 06:04 PM   #91
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This I agree and disagree on. Indigo is just a label... its a set of rules that a person uses to define themselves. This definition limits a persons potential, and there by limits their power.

Again, by using this name tag we are refering to a specific group of people who naturally share a number of distinguishing characteristics. This isnt some dreamed up 'who are you' test, its very basis concludes a long line of research and intesive analysis. So in scientific terms we could say this is proven. And you cant expect me to provide all of that research right here in this post, its out there if your willing to look.

So ok then, lets try your approach. Lets not look at the facts and continue medicating all these so called autistic children. Lets be witness to the levels of autism setting new records every year.
Lets choose to ignore the fact that many parents report having no problem communicating with their children, they do it mind to mind.

These kids psychic abilities are much more advanced then ours, and they must be viewed for what they are.. not told, "go back to school, be normal, be like everyone else" only to eventually loose their talents and become soulless machines like the rest of society.

Quote:
A person can realize they are their own leader without labeling themselves, and looking within. And by categorizing ourselves, we are seperating ourselves from each other... by labeling yourself as an indigo, you have now created a duality. Indigos... and those who are not indigos... and you categorize them into a box you call negative, and judge them by it. Infact you even feel you are better than them... and have said it many times.
If you paid more attention to the current posts in this thread you would have noticed that i specifically outlined why i was using this label.
Yes, do go back and read it all. I just know you were just dying to jump in with your two cents before reading the rest of the posts.

Quote:
Please show the evidence... if you know this is a fact. Because as it stands I do not see any difference between any human.
I find it humerous that you have such a strong opinion on something you openly know nothing about.
If you knew even a small bit about this subject or done the slightest bit of research you would not be asking this question.

Quote:
I understand very well consciousness is unified. And I agree that when people polarize their thinking to well-being, it has a chain effect on the planet. This is not something anyone will argue. Questions now remain after these statements. Is indigo a state of mind? or is it a perpetual state of being that cannot be changed?
"Is in Indigo a state of mind" ..?.. You really havent read through this thread have you. Ive already stated clearly here what is already stated in the english dictionary.
The term "indigo" is used to describe certain people who naturally exhibit specific charachteristics. Dont be getting lonely and cranky now if that doesnt apply to you.

Now, just to put this into retrospect for you if someone came up to you and said "I dont like you calling that thing a spoon, where'd the name spoon come out of anyway.. i think the whole idea sucks!" wouldnt you just sit back and think, what a fcuking moron. It doesnt matter what i call it, its what it does thats important. And how i can pick up soup with it when if just falls through a fork. And how when combined with a knife it makes for cleaner fingers after dinner.

Quote:
So now according to you there are three groups. There are indigos, highly positive souls, and those who are degenerates to the world. And if it were not for the highly positive oriented souls and indigos everyone would be lost to the dark forces. By implication you saying that indigos are the saviours of humanity because just by being here they are waking everyone up.
Yes. Of course, any why not?.. its entirely plausible. From the age of 6 i was asking my parents and my religion teacher questions they could not answer. And not only that but i was questioning their integrity for believing something that a child of my age completely rejected. I know many people like this, all who have come into this world at different times over the past 25 years.

And i didnt officialy claim that there was just "Three groups" you obviously dont have much ability to read between the lines do you. Your just off-topic nit picking now.

Quote:
But so far from many of the self proclaimed indigos here I have seen some pretty degenerative stuff. And when they are questioned, the ones who act degeneratively get upset. Hardly the actions of a saviour...
Please, elaborate.

Actually before you do lets see some of the degenerative stuff youve posted ;

Quote:
lol... there are people the world over that are dangling at the end of a rope. Does that make them indigo children too?
Now that was such a damn good call for a joke wasnt it. You need to grow up and have a bit more respect for other people and their families. Get a life.

Quote:
You are not less than Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, Ghandi, Mother Teresa or anyone else
Yes I am. And so are you. You cannot pretend that everyone running around blindly living their life without any thought for others is better then those who concentrate on making this world good for all. Thats a ridiculous statement.
There are polarities. And as social creatures we will not advance until we accept that we are anything but godly or devine right now. We may have that potential but we certainly dont express it. Dont be so quick too toot your own horn or any others on this planet because right now the way things are them people are better then us. We should be aknowledging this and learning from it.

Quote:
I havent been "bloody arguing", I have been debating. I have an open mind, and am totally willing to change my mind if someone gives me some good input. And again... you are not better than anyone or anything. And as long as you believe this, you are in agreement and are accepting the actions of those you judge. And here is why...
Your current spectrum of information is determined by your ability to communicate. You came on here flaunting your opinion and calling me elitist on a subject that you openly accepted you havent researched very well. You are not in a position to debate.

Quote:
Conclusion.... I now see indigo as a possiblity. Just like starchildren... However I dont think its wise categorize ones self as an indigo, because this could limit a person from evolving and achieving new heights. Rather a person should accept what they are, and strive to meet their spiritual needs without rules or limitations. Extending love into everything, while following their inspiriation...
Ive very clearly outlined exactly why i am using the label to categorise a specific group of people. Get with the program will ya, jeeeezus.

And for future reference before you go to all the effort of typing any more off topic stuff read the topic description first.

This thread is assigned to a specific topic. Its not to debate the existance of indigos. If you wish to make a thread for this specific reason i would be glad to drop in my own two cents.
Old 10-12-2008, 06:11 PM   #92
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
I think this thread proves the falsity of trying to label people.
The fact is indigo is a man made term. It's a label we created.
It divides. As seen by the heat in this thread.
If you consider yourself indigo then, according to what it stands for,
you of all people should realize this and know the danger of it.
Reading through what the requirements are to label yourself indigo, I'm positive most people here at Avalon, and millions more throughout the globe could use the term for themselves.
And according to what indigo is, anyone can become one as it is simply put,
a higher state of consciousness.
No matter what level your current consciousness is at, we all have the ability to transcend,
obtaining higher states comes first with will and desire and second with knowledge and practice.

The whole indigo label thing doesn't sit right with me. We are all,
beings.

Labeling doesnt cause division, stupidity and ignorance causes division.

To asign a name to something is a way im which we can all share a common recognition of a broad subject. Theres nothing wrong with it.
If someone had cancer and you wanted to cure it you would first admit that yes they are different from healthy people, they have cancer and they need to be treated as such.

Only by labeling something can we help it. How else could we communicate this assistance?

See, if i wanted a big debate about Indigos i would have started a debate. I didnt do this because i know the drama that would ensue, although i wouldnt mind debating it i would much rather spend my time continuing with my intent to help people who feel that they somehow fit into this category.

Is there something so terribly wrong with that?
Old 10-12-2008, 06:58 PM   #93
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
Labeling doesnt cause division, stupidity and ignorance causes division.
Ignorance yes. I'd never call another person stupid as it puts out a very negative energy. And you are making yourself sound pretty elitist so to speak.

Quote:
To asign a name to something is a way im which we can all share a common recognition of a broad subject. Theres nothing wrong with it.
If someone had cancer and you wanted to cure it you would first admit that yes they are different from healthy people, they have cancer and they need to be treated as such.
Only by labeling something can we help it. How else could we communicate this assistance?
I don't quite see the connection betwixt cancer and indigo sorry.
If you allow yourself to be sensitive enough it is easy to recognize a kindred spirit, or someone who you relate to. Without the need to label and divide.

Quote:
See, if i wanted a big debate about Indigos i would have started a debate. I didnt do this because i know the drama that would ensue, although i wouldnt mind debating it i would much rather spend my time continuing with my intent to help people who feel that they somehow fit into this category.

Is there something so terribly wrong with that?
I think the dissonance in this thread answers that question.
Fortunately the cause of debates is not your choice alone, we all have equal say, or do you believe that so called indigos should be above and beyond the
realm of questioning?

The fact is everything you desire can be done without the need to label, due
to the fact that feelings and thoughts often transcend human languages.
Thus the need to label and divide is not needed.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 08:05 PM   #94
M&M
Avalon Senior Member

So many people here are so misinformed. Fine, it's normal to start questioning a new piece of information such as the indigo subject if you have no experience with it. What isn't exactly smart is to automatically brush it off because you see it as non-factual since it wasn't broadcasted on the news or accepted by authoritarian figures.

I see it more as a jigsaw puzzle. And labeling is everywhere done by anyone so rejecting it is going against...life. From the day you are born you are labeled with something as simple as a name, what family you're from or even nationality.
Being indigo isn't something to be used as an excuse. You just are. Which can be applied to again, to everything.

It isn't a passing stage, like being abused as a child. You cannot say 'ok, that's it. i can't take this anymore so i'm going to do something about it. from today, i'm not going to be indigo anymore'. The reason why some people are misled into thinking that those indigos want to be seen as 'special' and reject the idea of their existence or shouldn't be given more attention, that they should deal with life like everyone else has to is because those in authority see them as a threat. People who come along and start questioning a completely corrupt system. We need answers, so what better solution than to suppress those asking them? Like it or not, you're stepping into the new world.

All you Indigos out there, you are part of the future. One that is nothing like the one today. So don't worry, these type of people won't be trying to tell you who you are or how you should be. They've done such a good job of 'knowing' that..well...look at the world today
M&M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 08:40 PM   #95
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Talking Re: Indigo

A self inflated ego is a terrible thing, probably safe to assume that many if not all the dictators throughout history had one.
Very sad to see people trying to prove that they are superior to others by claiming to be a higher value spirit.
I'm my eyes we are all equal.
And if some of you here are an advert for being a indigo then I hope I'm not one
Old 10-12-2008, 09:23 PM   #96
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Swanny,
Nobody is superior, just increased field.
All of your memories and memory storage is within that field, not in your head.
The increased field diameter allows for more information storage and contact.
The sun has a huge field, the moon has a much smaller field.
the sun is very bright, the moon is much dimmer.
When the field diminishs below a certain level, I consider it vacates the body, or death.
The ideal senario is to uplift this field as far as possible, all can do this, if they so desire.
Most people have no comprehension of this fields existance, and therefore remain held down at a certain level.
This thread is simply about those that naturally or otherwise have attained a field enlargement, it is basically an electrical field, and thus alters in colour , similer to a rainbow.
The present largest fields I detect are INDIGO in colour.

If YOU are ignorant of this feature, HOW can YOU comment, except from an ignorant point of view?

One of the features of INDIGO people is an annoyance of those who cannot strive to increase their own potential, it is difficult not to tell them to sod off.
I am constantly striving to overcome this tendancy.
Hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 11:18 PM   #97
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbit View Post

One of the features of INDIGO people is an annoyance of those who cannot strive to increase their own potential, it is difficult not to tell them to sod off.
I am constantly striving to overcome this tendancy.
Hobbit
I rest my case
Old 10-12-2008, 11:30 PM   #98
ucan
Avalon Senior Member

2infinityandbeyond I admire your courage and integrity - personally I'm a violet with a golden crown and green cloak child - but I won't get into the specifics of how I know that.

What a difficult thread to read - I hope everyone has learnt something useful - It's not always productive to post every idea that comes into your head - not all thinking is done by the head and sometimes it's wise to step back.

I read the Indigo child definition a number of years ago and it instantly resonated with me. As I continue my own journey I find these descriptive analogies very useful in understanding this wonderful realm we inhabit.
ucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:33 AM   #99
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

om my F**king Goddess Lenneth.....

2infinityandbeyond was only trying to set up a good thing hear and here we have the 3 main ppl as from the old indigo forum marching in with a 10 foot stick up there A** trying to bring down the possitive actions 2infinityandbeyond has tryed to throw in place.

2infinityandbeyond man I salute You trying I realy do it's ppl like them that make our job a HELL of alot harder so I personaliy shall dissmiss them and go help those whom want and need it, 2infinityandbeyond if You can handle these guy's there all You'r bro and all the best
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:46 AM   #100
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
I think the dissonance in this thread answers that question.
Fortunately the cause of debates is not your choice alone, we all have equal say, or do you believe that so called indigos should be above and beyond the
realm of questioning?
No i believe that adults should be able to come onto this forum and continue through their thread with their initial intent.

If you read through my post you will find nothing of the sort indicating this was a debate about indigos, with your researcher status i thought you would have enough courtesy to respect peoples wishes when they post a thread.

And im not sounding elitist, im simply stating a few facts. If some people cant handle that then thats down to their own insecurities, not my problem.