Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-25-2010, 04:33 AM   #1
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

Default Important Channeled Material Resources

I am hoping to find and compile a list through this thread of channeled writings and materials that our members have read, have knowledge and feedback about to provide to new members who are seeking to be enriched. I have learned so much from your suggestions and also the reviews and information you have on many of these.

When I was new, I didn't know info from dis-info. A good website from a not -so-good website. There is so much material where do you start?

Those of you that have been around for a while will be invaluable to this process.

Through David Wilcock, I began reading The Law of One, "RA Material" from L/L Research.
The Law of One books were channeled by Carla Rueckert, Don Elkins, and Jim McCarty between 1981 and 1984.
I would recommend this.
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=1

I would also like your feedback on "Cosmic Awareness".
Cosmic Awareness, which has defined Itself as the Pure Consciousness that permeates everything, including all people, which It refers to as "entities." It defines Itself as the Divine Vibration of the Universe.
http://www.cosmicawareness.org/

I thought "Alien Interview" was an interesting read until Bill Ryan helped me out by providing insight that it was a Scientology ploy.

I believe it would be beneficial to have separate threads listing good websites, books, and videos for all newcomers.

These might exist, but I was so overwhelmed as a newbie, I mostly looked at the main general discussion page. I guess it is obvious I'm an teacher.

Do you mind helping out?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 04:48 AM   #2
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Important Channeled Material Resources

The Seth books are great. This was my intro to channeled resources.

I also like the info at www.cosmicawareness.org

The Bashar videos are also good.

I also like the info at www.thenewearth.org

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 04:57 AM   #3
nagual
Avalon Senior Member

this one resonates with me

http://www.emmanuelmessages.com/
nagual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:12 AM   #4
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Dang you forgot this one:

The Cassiopaeans transcripts

are a series of Q&A's with consciousness form beings from the Cassiopaea system who exist in the sixth dimension. They claim that they are actually future versions of the group themselves. They give amazing discussions on advanced subject such as gravity, consciousness, dimensions and timelines and they talk about things as such the illuminati, reptilian aliens on earth, the reason for abductions, and the truth about the systematic distortion of human history, including comments about Jesus, religion and major world events...

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...ssiopaeans.htm

Here's a snippet:

11-16-94
Q: (L) You said something the other night when we lost the tape about the expansion of the star being conducive to creation. Could you give us a little bit on that aspect?
A: Transdimensional atomic remolecularization.
Q: (L) What is remolecularization.
A: Being reassembled.
Q: (L) Reassembled from what to what?
A: Complex. Density collision.
Q: (L) Collision of one density with another. Which? Does this mean that this was a point in space time when pure energy could form around a framework of a thought pattern and thus become solid matter?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Is this transitioning of energy from higher densities into third density or solid matter kind of a traumatic event for universal energy?
A: Subjective.
Q: (L) Is it a form of death?
A: Death and birth are the same.
Q: (L) Was it a requirement to be on a planet with a dying star for this remolecularization to take place?
A: If 3rd density remolecularization.
Q: (L) If the mother planet that the human race was seeded on originally, is burned up, or turned into a cinder, I would like to know how it burned up?
A: Star expanded.
Q: (L) Well, if the star expanded, it must have expanded recently, is that correct?
A: Time does not measure that way in that realm.
Q: (L) What realm is that?
A: Time/space warp.
Q: (L) What do you mean by a time/space warp?
A: Too complicated but you already have some understanding of concept.
Q: (L) So, the star expanded and the mother planet was turned into a cinder. If this was the case, it means that it must have turned into a cinder very close to the point, using time loosely, when human beings were created?
A: You can't even use it loosely.
Q: (L) Would you help me out here. I'm trying to figure out why, if that planet was turned into a cinder, why were human beings seeded there... what was the point in being brought into being on a planet that was very shortly to become a cinder... a crispy critter...
A: Okay. Now: "Shocker" For you. It hasn't become a cinder yet.
Q: (L) Okay. What is it. You told us it was a cinder... burned up... what is the real story here?
A: It will be at the same "time" that you go to 4th density. The human race is currently being formed on D'Ahnkiar.
Q: (L) What do you mean that the human race is currently being formed on that planet? Is that because that planet is this planet?
A: No. That closes realm grand cycle.
Q: (L) Are you saying that there are human beings being created on that planet at this current time...
A: Yes, you are. Your race is forming there.
Q: (L) How?
A: Realm crossing understand?
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 07:16 AM   #5
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Mystique.

This Link Really pulls a whole lot together:

http://www.thenewearth.org/newearth2.html

Quote:

Our forthcoming LIGHT BODY through Mary Mageau

Humanity is experiencing a great awakening as we currently enter this time of transformation. Many of us are searching for deeper meaning in our lives as we change jobs, end old relationships, begin new ones, relocate to new places and dream bold, creative new dreams. All around us we witness to the fact that ordinary people are now asking questions, demanding answers and requesting greater accountability from our governments, churches and large institutions that hold power over us. And what is the driving force behind these world wide events? This scenario for change that is occurring everywhere is being driven by the waves of light that are continually bombarding our solar system and the Earth plane. And in the near future all who choose to fully participate in the new raising of consciousness will be transmuted into higher dimensional bodies of light.

Within a 2,000 year period our Solar System passes through a band of extremely high energy. This band has been referred to as the Menasic Radiation or the Photon Belt. It is a period of intense light that we have now entered and which will bring all life forms within it into a new and higher vibration. This Photon Light energy has the capacity to lift all of life into a higher frequency dimension. It carries the seeds for the potential enlightenment of all beings as the atomic structures within the very cells of our bodies, are tuning themselves to match the rising frequencies. We are shifting from a Third- dimensional carbon based body (that is from one that matches the vibratory rate and direction of atomic spin characterized by the electrons that make up carbon) to a Fifth or higher dimensional crystalline body (that is to one that matches the atomic spin and frequency of crystal). So too the bodies of animals, plant life and all upon and within the earth are making this transition with us, as is our entire Galaxy

........... more

Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 12:13 PM   #6
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Important Channeled Material Resources

Aside from all the channels already mentioned here, I can vouch for;

JZ Knight; RAMTHA

Lee Carol; KRYON

Barbara Marciniak; Pleiadian Collective

Wendy Kennedy; Pleiadian Collective

Dr Jani King; Pleiadian Collective (P'TAAH)

George Green; Pleiadian Collective

Patricia Pereira; Arcturians

Dr Norma Milanovich; Arcturians

David Miller; Arcturians

James Gilliland; CAZEKIEL

Aurelia Louise Jones; Adama

Lyssa Royal; various

Geoffrey Hoppe; Tobias

Shawn Randall; Torah

Barbara Hand Clow; various

Patricia Cori; Sirian High Council

Aleister Crowley; Aiwass

Thats all I can recall for now... but there is more.

My favourite channel is BASHAR. Literature wise I HIGHLY recommend the RA Material, The White Book by Ramtha and the superb Arcturian Star Chronicles by Patricia Pereria for starters.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 12:41 PM   #7
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Aleister Crowley; Aiwass
Luminari,

Will you elaborate on this one for me?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:06 PM   #8
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Luminari,

Will you elaborate on this one for me?
haha I just knew someone was going to pick up on that..

"The Book of The Law" was not composed by Crowley it was channeled by him in the kings chamber of the great pyramid in 1904... the entitee called itself "Aiwass" and claimed to be a messenger of the god horus.
Old 01-25-2010, 01:17 PM   #9
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Oh ask Viking to elaborate on; HATON and the Phoenix Journels.

Im interested in the HATHOR stuff by Tom Kenyon but haven't got there yet.

Barron is a veritable fountain of wisdom on this topic too and no doubt can add several more. Ashtar Command?

SaLuSa anyone? Mike Quinsey and also Sheldon Nidle for the GFL stuff..

Have yet to read a SaLuSa reading that really stuck a chord with me but hey, different strokes for different folks.
Old 01-25-2010, 02:23 PM   #10
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Highly recemmended, nothing like the others in my opinion although nothing is without merit, this came to me about 10 years ago in the strangest circumstances and since then both John and Aona have disappeared and their site was dismantled. A lot of people grabbed the information before it went but this kind man made a blog of everything that was salvagable..

http://datretranscripts.blogspot.com...roduction.html

Huge amount of wonderful information, and then of course they have books, super cheap at the the time like 5 dollars.

Enjoy.
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote