Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 12-30-2009, 04:38 AM   #76
TimeTraveler
Banned

Default Re: The Great Gathering...Miriam Delicado...Hopi Message

I don't think I have been more disappointed in an interview on Avalon as I was with this one, a lot promised and nothing but fresh air delivered, I understand the message and its value but unfortunately its no more important that any thread here on Avalon.

I am open to all things, and absorbing all information without judgment, this interview pushed me to the limits, I doubt Miriam prepares for interviews but I don't think it translates into anything groundbreaking.

I understand how difficult it is representing the Hopi people, but if we are in such difficult times and the Hopi are not offering information it means they do not really truly want to help us? Are they waiting for something important to trigger an important message ??? Its almost like being in victim consciousness to me.

We create the universe simply by perception, we are now being bombarded in negative prophecy 24 hours 7 days a week (movies,media,Internet, pandemics )thus creating mass consciousness expecting a 2012 disaster ...... The Hopi know this but where are they ??? In silence

I think the best part of the interview was the slip of the tongue comment, Miriam calling the Hopi system like a secret society.

In Lak'ech
TimeTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 09:12 PM   #77
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Maybe?, the computer that the computer built is called .....Miriam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aboZctrHfK8
I know just how deflated the crowd felt.
Hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 01:27 AM   #78
stargate22
Avalon Senior Member

Okay, I got it..."Where ever you go, there you are"...I knew it was that simple!!!!

I knew it...I knew it...I knew it!!
stargate22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 02:59 AM   #79
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

GOOD ANSWER HOBBIT

mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 11:06 AM   #80
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Just found this on my travels...seems to resonate with Miriams message...

Great Lightworkers of the World,

I come before you today to speak with you about the vast changes that are taking place within your physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and etheric bodies. It is very exhilarating for we from the Higher Light realms to observe what is transpiring within each of you. It is like a chain reaction that is occurring now.more and more people are awakening from the dream that was imposed upon them from the moment of their birth into the Earth level of existence and are now steadily regaining their knowledge and awareness and are once again beginning to shine the truth of their Light. The Earth is lighting up in the Heavens, Great Ones, and so we ask of you to continue in your great work upon the Earth planes. We are so grateful and filled with joy to work in unison with you and it is such a joy to see each of the Lightworkers working together throughout the World in orchestrated efforts to bring in the Higher energies and anchor them firmly into Mother Earth.
Well done, Great Ones, and keep on keeping on!

I would like you to know that I am available to all who call upon me, ask me to bring down the Irridescent Light into all areas of your chakras and consciousness and I will immediately do so. This will help you to stay centered with your chakras cleansed and purified of all discordant energy that no longer belongs in your five body systems. This is my great gift to you all at this time of great cleansing and purging that is taking place upon this Planet and within your physical, mental, emotional and etheric (spiritual) bodies. Each of you is growing in stature into the True Beings of Light that you are and it is my supreme pleasure to be of assistance to you in this way. I am happy to see that I am now becoming a Universal Being of Light who is recognized and accepted by all upon the Earth and the Cosmos. As we of the Higher Realms have also experienced lifetimes upon the Earth, we are very cognizant of the difficulties that Humanity is passing through
at this time and we can add greatly to alleviating your symptoms and distresses of daily life. Just call upon us by our names and we are instantly alerted and are at your side.

It is a gathering time upon your Planet for all the Great Ones to come together in unison to work towards the Highest good of all and to bring your beautiful Planet Earth to a Higher state of Being. We encourage all our Beloved Lightworkers, the front line Team based upon the Earth to gather together in common purpose as often as guided by your Higher Selves and Great I AM Presences to create the Grace necessary to help the Earth in her expansion into the Star Being she is destined to become once again and to raise the frequency levels of the mass consciousness grids to enable your beloved Brothers and Sisters of Earth to awaken from the deep slumber they have been subjected to as they entered this World and to start to take back what is and always has been their Divine right and heritage, their sovereignty and freedom of choice. Truly this is a most exciting time to be alive and manifesting upon the Planet, for right at your doorstep is a time of great
change and unfoldment. And each of you is an integral part of this change, and you are all honored for your courage and your strength and persistence in the face of great resistance to your efforts.

The time has come for all Lightworkers of the World to move into their Divine Missions and take their places in readiness to complete the true purpose of their coming to the Earth, which is and has always been, to re-establish the right and Light of Humanity to reclaim their lost heritage and this is now in its process of fulfillment. We Love and honor each of you for your work and commitment. Know that we are all working in unison in the Higher dimensions to bring about this great transformation not only for the Earth and all of Humanity but for the entire Universe beyond.

I AM Ganesh

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 03:15 PM   #81
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miriam Delicado View Post
Hello everyone, Miriam Delicado here.

Love to all of you.... Miriam

Nice to see you here Miriam

I hope your trip is going well. You have my love and support always.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:33 PM   #82
always
Avalon Senior Member

"Power of Unified Consciousness / Adyashanti" - 10 Min.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iQGgmkODhg

When it comes to the "Great Gathering", some people may add their efforts and energy from a personal survival perspective, some may see things from the perspective of a "greater good" but still see others as the enemy. But to the extent that we can truly see and function from Oneness, the Great Gathering will be more effective.

If you want to read a transcript of the dialogue, you can find it at the following link:
http://www.bluestarprophecy.com/foru...ess-adyashanti

Note: Miriam should be back in North America sometime during the week of February 8th, 2010; per her FEATURE posting on 1/28: http://bluestarprophecy.com
always is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 05:31 AM   #83
Miriam Delicado
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everyone. Just wanted to point out that the Coast show was done to give clarity that NO one speaks for Hopi.

Just got back from Colombia and have begun to share on my website the trip. Pics on my facebook and more to come.

The trip went well and I was able to speak to the Sacred People of the Sierra Nevada. More posts to come with that information.

I want to thank all of you for the feedback. Its good to know that you are all honest and not hostile. Honesty about your thoughts is important in this changing time.
Love Miriam
Miriam Delicado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 05:49 AM   #84
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for the update, Miriam. Keep up the good work!
truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:48 AM   #85
tintagelcave
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there, as I studied the Mayan calendar and the prophecies, for 13 years, there's never been a story about the "ending of the world" in 2012, in there.
Literally it is said (in the prophecies) that "Time will end as we know it"
Focus on the experience of time and the meaning of the concept of time and how the mind works, it's a consciousness transformation, not a physical disaster on Earth, unless we allow that to happen. There's no fixed event.
The Mayan are in essence also the Hopi, long before separation and powerplay came in existence. For an insight in the knowledge of Mayan astrology I recommend the book Mayan Astrology by Aluna Joy Yaxkin.
Also the work of Barbara Hand Clow and Jose Arguelles. There's some beautiful You Tube videos with the story Popul Vuh, the creation story of the Mayan people. The center of the Galaxy is called Hunab K'hu: creator of math/structure and movement. So, this is my approach towards 2010:
have no fear, we are eternal beings and we can make a difference in the world. Namaste.
tintagelcave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:37 AM   #86
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hello everyone. Just wanted to point out that the Coast show was done to give clarity that NO one speaks for Hopi.

Just got back from Colombia and have begun to share on my website the trip. Pics on my facebook and more to come.

The trip went well and I was able to speak to the Sacred People of the Sierra Nevada. More posts to come with that information.

I want to thank all of you for the feedback. Its good to know that you are all honest and not hostile. Honesty about your thoughts is important in this changing time.
Love Miriam

Hi Miriam

Thanks for popping in...keep us all posted...

viking
Old 02-18-2010, 12:53 AM   #87
stargate22
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: The Great Gathering...Miriam Delicado...Hopi Message

Quote:

Love Miriam

Welcome back Miriam!...I'm still in yer corner!! and standing by.
stargate22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:10 AM   #88
Miriam Delicado
Avalon Senior Member

Hello again,
wanted to let you all know that I took some more time to read more of what was shared on the thread here.
One person said maybe I need lessons on how to get my message out. Thanks! You know I do hear those words and try to understand HOW I can be more clear with the public. When people are being truthful and not spiteful you can learn a great deal.

One of the things I hear is that there is a misunderstanign of one of my messages. I say.... dont listen to any one person.... that does NOT however mean to listen to only me! Please if I EVER were to say that I would hope that peoplw would simply stop listening all together. We are a collective of inforamtion, spiritual, learning beings ans we all carry something that is valuable.

As for ICA and Adam Yellowbird. There is a great deal to learn about him and how he conducts himself if you go on line and research alone. Its worth your time if you plan on giving your money to him. I must say though he has done good things and maybe his intent is good but the number of people he has affected in a negative way is alarming. When it comes to his dealing with Hopi.... Adam has been completely wrong in my personal view. YOU have to make up your own mind about this man. The Manataka Indian Council has several articles on him and the people he associates with. Read the information there. Its on my website.

As for Drunvalo: I never talked about HIM directly on Coast to Coast. The fact is that he was caught in the middle of a big mess during the Return of the Ancestors and it was not him. He was like the Elders...there but not directly involved with ICA and Adam Yellowbird. That is my understanding.

The one thing that I do say and I can say with clarity is that NO ONE including me..... speaks for Hopi. YES the Elders and Spiritual Leaders knew I was going on the program. They KNEW that I would tell the world that no one speaks on thier behalf regarding PROPHECY.

thanks for all the feedback it is always welcome.
With love and respect, Miriam Delicado
Miriam Delicado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:56 AM   #89
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks again Miriam for putting that straight and keeping us updated...

Any further info with regard to the Hopi please post...

viking
Old 02-23-2010, 06:15 AM   #90
always
Avalon Senior Member

Video Tribute to Camelot and The Great Gathering of Humanity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5N8UtBs6Qk
Old 02-23-2010, 07:04 AM   #91
Freedive
Avalon Senior Member

Thankyou Always for the video, it's excellent, I watched it yesterday from Miriam's website.
Many thanks to you Miriam for getting this Gathering together; I'm still not understanding the whole magnitude of it, but I know it's...something BIG! and it'll take more and more shape in all of our hearts in due time. I'm getting very fixed on the idea that we have to reclaim our earth, and I think the Gathering is the key,
cheers
Freedive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 05:06 AM   #92
always
Avalon Senior Member

I know there are some Avalon Forum members who are also Blue Star Forum members on Miriam's site. FYI, there is a "LIVE CHAT WITH MIRIAM: Saturday, 2/27/10, 6PM (PST)" on her Forum regarding The Great Gathering, her trip to Colombia and any other topics and questions you may have. http://bluestarprophecy.com/forum
Old 02-26-2010, 10:03 AM   #93
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Always, that video was an excellent tribute to the camelot team...Thnx...

viking

Last edited by viking; 02-26-2010 at 10:24 AM.
Old 03-01-2010, 11:46 PM   #94
always
Avalon Senior Member

FYI:

The LIVE CHAT WITH MIRIAM on Saturday, 2/27/10, was moved to the SpiritQuestRadio - Chat Room, which has an instant chat server. The chat went so well that there will be another LIVE CHAT WITH MIRIAM this coming Saturday, 3/6/10 at 6PM - Pacific Time.

http://www.spiritquestradio.com –Live Chat–Create a Username. No Password required!

always (aka happytobe on Blue Star Forum)

EDIT: Deleted reference to Miriam's March 11th interview on Whislteblower Radio; per Kerry's posting on her new site, she's taking a hiatus from the radio show and looking into alternatives.

Last edited by always; 03-11-2010 at 04:59 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:35 PM   #95
always
Avalon Senior Member

Miriam Delicado & Bill Ottman - The Great Gathering Radio - http://spiritquestradio.com - Mondays, 3PM Pacific Time - Starthing March 15th

(Archived shows available by 12AM the following Day)

Program Description:

Join Hosts Miriam Delicado and Bill Ottman with guests from around the planet on The Great Gathering Radio, an active element of The Great Gathering movement and world event. This program calls to people working 'from the Heart' towards a better world and will include indigenous figures, scientists, global leaders, the ground crew, and group representatives compassionate about the Earth. 2010 is the year-of-choice for humanity and unity is the key to our collective healing and a peaceful transformation.

The goal is to discover and act on basic solutions to the problems we are facing mainly by creating and connecting Gatherings worldwide. All of this will be building towards The Great Gathering 2010 culmination in September, which will further unite us and help guide our efforts towards a more positive and conscious world.

The Great Gathering will then expand and continue to gather humanity into one voice in an ongoing effort and movement, as the power is and has always been within each of us to choose and co-create our future!

Miriam is the author of 'Blue Star Fulfilling Prophecy,' and Bill co-founded Gathering of the Minds, a multi-dimensional forum organization.
One Voice, One People, One Earth, for The Great Gathering of Humanity. Join us in taking the first step.
Old 03-11-2010, 06:15 PM   #96
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Always...I'll check it out...

viking
Old 03-11-2010, 08:16 PM   #97
skyrimirre
Avalon Senior Member

Ganesha or Ganapati is an extremely popular God in India. He is called Vighneshvara or Vighnaharta, the Lord of and destroyer of obstacles. People mostly worship Him asking for success in undertakings and intelligence. He is worshipped before any venture is started. He is also the God of education, knowledge and wisdom, literature, and the fine arts.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 50144937_ganesh1.jpg (11.9 KB, 0 views)
skyrimirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:46 AM   #98
Freedive
Avalon Senior Member

hello everybody, I was re-reading the Handbook for the New Paradigm, wich is quite dated, but as stated in its messages, everytime the messages are re-read and re-pondered something new and current comes up, so I noticed this phrase:

"... The days are now upon us for gathering the focus that will
bring about the transformation of the mass consciousness. It will
be an interesting process of inter-linking various consciously
begun projects at different places on the planet. There are more
than one ground crew with purposeful assignments. ..."

...very nice
Freedive is offline   Reply With Quote