Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 07-09-2009, 06:52 PM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default July 15th = Date For Rosetta Stone Crop Formation

This message is being posted on July 10, 2009.

I have just asked my contact with the GFL when the circle makers will make a formation that will enable us to read the glyphs that are a part of the late June crop formations. They say that it will come down starting on July 15th. It will come in 4 stages. The stages will be as follows...

1st Stage: July 15th 2009
2nd Stage: July 19th 2009
3rd Stage: July 23rd 2009
4th Stage: July 25th 2009

I asked how large it will be after all 4 stages have been completed in comparison to the Milk Hill formation. They tell me that it will be 3-4 times as large as that formation was.

I have also found out that the circle makers are actually 5th density positive ET's. They are not using technology to make them. They are using thought forms.

This data was attained via pendulum dowsing.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 07:08 PM   #2
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: July 15th = Date For Rosetta Stone Crop Formation

It surely can't be too enormous, as average fields are perhaps only capable of the huge one of 1000' (like the 3 stage one at Milk Hill), do you think they should all link up?
Thanks for the 'heads up'
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 09:59 PM   #3
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I have not heard anything yet, I recently had some email conversations with Colin Andrew's, and he said that he was on his way over there early this week. There have been no new reported formations since the 14th of July so far. I am not giving up hope yet though, I still have until the 25 for the formation to come in the window I provided. I realize that so far as we can tell over here nothing has extraordinary has happened in the crops of Wiltshire. However, lest wait and see what comes out here in the next week or so. If it is a grand and revealing as I said it would be then perhaps it is being squashed by the military complex over there. We will just have to wait and see.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 05:08 AM   #4
ouivalerie
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: July 15th = Date For Rosetta Stone Crop Formation

[QUOTE=tone3jaguar;151011]This message is being posted on July 10, 2009.

I have just asked my contact with the GFL when the circle makers will make a formation that will enable us to read the glyphs that are a part of the late June crop formations. They say that it will come down starting on July 15th. It will come in 4 stages. The stages will be as follows...

1st Stage: July 15th 2009
2nd Stage: July 19th 2009
3rd Stage: July 23rd 2009
4th Stage: July 25th 2009

I asked how large it will be after all 4 stages have been completed in comparison to the Milk Hill formation. They tell me that it will be 3-4 times as large as that formation was.

I have also found out that the circle makers are actually 5th density positive ET's. They are not using technology to make them. They are using thought forms.

This data was attained via pendulum dowsing.[/QUOTE

How reliable is your pendulum dowsing?
ouivalerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 05:10 AM   #5
ouivalerie
Avalon Senior Member

I want to know as much as I can about the Rosetta Stone Crop Circle, this is the first I heard of it. Rosetta Stone is a psychic sign that's been coming in very strong for me and I'm beginning to connect. I just got done looking over Haiti, and I am totally wondering, I got no psychic sign on that.
ouivalerie is offline   Reply With Quote