Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 10-12-2008, 08:23 PM   #126
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Recent War in our Solar System By Norval & Gale

did you ever pay attention to Shechaiyah posts???

and, her take on things ?

it was pretty interesting- esp; related to ususal stuff over washington/and, mars,
and, missing people, etc.,

curious/susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 11:01 PM   #127
Norval
Banned

Yes eXchanger, I thought I gave them just as much attention as they deserved.

I also politely explained that any photo that has been modified from it's original public release could not be used
for evidence by us in our investigations.
Thank you.

And the big image.
http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA02960.jpg

NASA's take on it,
http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA02960

Last edited by Norval; 10-12-2008 at 11:21 PM. Reason: To add this picture.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 11:07 PM   #128
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post
Book sellers?
Well, yes. These guys are researchers, and they write books.
I don't know if they're rich or not. See for yourself.

Ok,

-Lynn Marzulli's work talks mainly of UFOs, Nephilims and he connects that to Biblical Prophecies.

-Joseph P. Farrell's work talks about Cosmic War, Interplanetary Warfare & Mesopotamian Mythology, technologies of ancient Egypt.

Here is 2 interesting mp3 interviews from both of them with links, brief descriptions and stuff on RED-ICE CREATIONS.
I urge you to go at least take a look, you could get interesting info.

Lynn Marzulli
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...CR-071021.html

Joseph P. Farrell
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...ICR-071101.php

take care !

salute.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 11:19 PM   #129
Norval
Banned

Punk,

Yes, I read two articles, one of each, and watched one video.
thank you for the heads up, but if I looked at all that all have done I would not know what I do today of the bible.

I think that is the most important one to look into.
Old 10-12-2008, 11:42 PM   #130
Gale
Banned

I had bought and read all three of Lynn Marzulli’s books, Nephilim, The Unholy Deception and The Revealing. They were good reads but just that, if I recall correctly the last book had the two witnesses in Jerusalem standing there with fire shooting out of their mouths. Needless to say I sold the books to the second hand bookstore.
Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:42 PM   #131
hobbit
Unsubscribed

It is my considered opinion that this universe is an electrical universe.
where constant transfers of an electrically charged plasma is based in what is ASSUMED ( ass-u-me) to be nothing but a vacuum.
I also consider that space is a sea of this energy, and it is flowing in all directions at once, with dominant flows determined by geometry.

Do you have any firm evidence to support your theories of an interstellar war?
if not, are you merely supplying disinformation and fear?

I fully accept that there must be many races in universe, and at all levels of advancement.

If You cannot provide any evidence, then surely it would be better to stay in fiction?
I am reasonably convinced that We have our own saucers with gravity control and superluminal capabilities, if the people are convinced that these are aliens, then any level of control over the people will be easy to implement.
I ask again, have you any solid evidence, if not , then this needs labelling as fiction.
Hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 04:10 PM   #132
Norval
Banned

Hobbit
All things considered, also that you seem to be unable to discuss the evidence presented so far
and only want to keep presenting the EU concept, I would have to say that we have no evidence
that you would accept as such.

On the other hand, the evidence we have presented thus far was acceptable and accepted for
what it shows by all the powers that be, it is also known that the powers that be tried to keep this
a secret for longer than you or I have been alive. If it was thought that these could "plausibly" be
explained by electrical scaring instead of a comet breaking up and landing in such a concise and
systematic fashion, I am sure the powers that be would have gone with it. They did not, but
instead took advantage of the comet Shoemaker Levi 9 breaking up and splattering all across
Jupiter's atmosphere as the most plausible cause. The powers that be already "knew" what really
caused these CS crater chains and that is weapons. Dr. Shoemaker was investigating the
similarities of several craters on earth with those of atom bomb craters when he died in a head on
collision in the outback of Australia returning from Wolf Creek Crater.

While on the topic of misdirection and disinformation, which is exactly what these bad deceitful
ET losers are doing, lets consider your posting here in this thread. We are not the least bit fearful,
we are in fact elated at what this represents, I am sure that this war information strikes great fear
into ones that are here that lost that war in our solar system and were thrown down to the earth.
Your misdirection and deception with this comment,
Quote:
"We have our own saucers with gravity control and superluminal capabilities, if the people are
convinced that these are aliens, "
is quite apparent as these UFOs (saucers) have been here long
before mankind even had aircraft.

Thank you for your "considered" opinion.

This information "espionage war" that we are now in can be fought by all with a computer.

Norval L. Cunningham
Gale Smart.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:09 PM   #133
beauwalton@rocketmail.com
Banned

Video of Dr Shoemaker's theory
Well above is said theory!

Last edited by beauwalton@rocketmail.com; 10-13-2008 at 07:11 PM.
beauwalton@rocketmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:05 AM   #134
Norval
Banned

Sorry Beau, but that is not the theory that Dr. Shoemaker was working on when he died.

That is the "Comet P/Shoemaker-Levy 9 Fragments Slam into Jupiter" video of an animation of the
pieces of the comet hitting Jupiter.

Dr. Shoemakers theory was about the similarities of craters Wolf Creek and Barringer to those of
atom bombs.
Old 10-14-2008, 01:13 AM   #135
unloadedgunn
Avalon Senior Member

How does the Tunguska explosion in Siberia plug into your theories, if at all? Do you think it was a nuclear bomb detonated in an attempt to cause a pole shift, as I have heard? Or perhaps a large fission propelled craft crash-landed?
unloadedgunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:28 AM   #136
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unloadedgunn View Post
How does the Tunguska explosion in Siberia plug into your theories, if at all? Do you think it was a nuclear bomb detonated in an attempt to cause a pole shift, as I have heard? Or perhaps a large fission propelled craft crash-landed?
Hey Dude, where did you hear that ?
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:35 AM   #137
arcora
Banned

Quote:
That was the big one that brought the bad guys down here for good.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 02:08 AM   #138
Gale
Banned

Quote:
Hello unloadedgunn,
The Tunguska explosion was mentioned twice:
HERE
AND HERE

Response:
HERE
AND HERE

I hope that is helpful.

Hay arcora, nice to see you back
Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:00 AM   #139
unloadedgunn
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Gale. I should have read the entire thread. I am still leery of this evidence for a few reasons. The first is simple...a race capable of hyper-space or inter-galactic travel would seem to me to be able to monitor/predict a comet's path and avoid it. 2) I am inclined to believe certain sources when it comes to propulsion systems. I haven't heard the slightest hint anywhere that ET's are using nuclear powered craft...its just so 20th century Tachyon drives perhaps or anti gravity devises, like those devised by Tesla and given to O. T. Carr. Granted the machining/workmanship made his craft incapable of flight, but the alien technology which inspired it (Billy Meir's "wedding cake") certainly flew, and to my knowledge the film footage has yet to be debunked. 3)A comet would most certainly contain some extremely interesting ore. What is to say the impact and resulting debris wasn't all attributable to the comet?

Just being the devil's advocate, and thanks again.
unloadedgunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:56 AM   #140
Swamisalami
Banned

Quote:
This guy mentions Tunguska to with a different point of view. Hope you can do something with it.

http://video.google.nl/videosearch?q...nl&emb=0&dur=3
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:11 AM   #141
beauwalton@rocketmail.com
Banned

Quote:
Sorry Beau, but that is not the theory that Dr. Shoemaker was working on when he died.

That is the "Comet P/Shoemaker-Levy 9 Fragments Slam into Jupiter" video of an animation of the
pieces of the comet hitting Jupiter.

Dr. Shoemakers theory was about the similarities of craters Wolf Creek and Barringer to those of
atom bombs.
Whoops!
beauwalton@rocketmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:47 AM   #142
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
I read somewhere (where was that?) that some people think Tunguska was a Nikola Tesla experiment gone bad. I tried a search, but none of these links looks familiar, but they may tell the story I read about. http://tinyurl.com/4cv44e
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:03 AM   #143
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Norval and Gale -

There are many of us in this forum who do not post on certain subjects. For me your presence here is so needed. I am not qualified to judge what you say is right or wrong. I find everything you have posted just seems to resonate so much with how I feel deep inside - It is like a massive bolder ((((could be a meteorite !))))has been lifted from my heart.

There are people who live close to me who are devout "born again's" and have put the pressure on, on several occasions - ( I see it for what it is - and when the "End Times" arrive they will wake up)

Your information, as I see it, is such an important part to all the dots that we are collectively connecting here. So I would ask that none of us let our BIG EGO's get in the way and let the rolling stone of the REAL TRUTH gather all the moss and clear the Blue Planet of all the **** we have had to crawl our way through - WE all chose to be here at this time - so be it -Lets get on with the job in hand.

Remember the one's who are on this forum are a tiny minority of the 6.8 Billion so let's not stuff it up as we approach the FUN PART !!

Thank -You both for sharing your knowleage Norval and Gale - Paul R (Pomguymguy)
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:13 AM   #144
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The upper left chamber of the heart of Earth-Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by omshanti2 View Post
Hello Norval, not in a religious context is the Devil the Bad ET's ?, and do these Bad ET's want/is to wage war with the seed of Adam/ Humans/another faction of ET's (Human ancesters) I mean it says we were made in their image ?.
The Bad ET's obviously want this planet and we must be in the way, well at least some of us, am I right?, and is this the war talked about in revelation ?, Humans verses the Bad ET's ?, I might be way off, correct me if I am wrong.
This would explain why we are being poisoned through various methods, and programmed, for an easy take over, so they think, and anyone exposing them is murdered by our own/ Humans who feel their in to deep to get out, or by Hybrids Human's/ Bad ET's DNA.
Am I going in the right direction, or am I in the making of a good novel ?.
How do we know when we are called and chosen ?.
Hope I have asked the right questions this time.
perhaps this information share will answer those questions. All of this was covered in the barbara marciniac channeling about our earth and what is happening and what has happened. just want you to see these. it answered alot of my questions and left out religion, except the one held every moment of every day the church of your body as comprehending the truth. Not to dis the bible. Inner religion based on understanding leads to wisdom. Information that is applicable to where you are will find you. here is the link on audio. it changed as a balancer my viewpoint about all the et's.

http://fr.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=IMBUED
Kelle Baley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:17 AM   #145
quest
Avalon Senior Member

Default electric discharges

i havent read the whole thread, so excuse me if this suggestion is made before. but did you read about plasmic discharges between planets in the past? google if you like, there is a lot on this subject, very interesting.

(btw, as i understood it, the circular craters are not formed by the hitting of the asteroids themselves, but by impact of the explosion, the energy that is released)

THUNDERBOLTS OF THE GODS

http://video.google.nl/videoplay?doc...ischarge&hl=nl

Challenge yourself, your peers, your teachers. Participate in a revolution in science and human evolution. Watch this film and in an hour know more than most NASA scientists about the fundamental force that forms and sustains the universe (summary below). Visit: www.thunderboltsdvd.com - to purchase the DVD and\or Thunderbolts Of The Gods 'monograph' (book), - to view higher resolution sequences from the film (with stereo sound), - to subscribe to a free newsletter that will keep you up to date on the latest discoveries in space and a revolutionary new interpretation of them. The Thunderbolts Project calls into question not only countless modern scientific assumptions, but also the billions of dollars of big-science government and corporate funding that continues to preserve and entrench questionable theories - elevating them to the status of doctrine - while systematically excluding legitimate alternatives that threaten the status-quo. Alternatives that may represent the future of science. The Thunderbolts Project offers remarkably simple explanations for 'black holes', 'dark matter', the electric sun, comets that are NOT made of ice, planetary scarring and many other 'mysterious' phenomena. It proposes that much of the currently observable phenomena of deep space can be intelligently explained by already known principles of electricity. High school students get it immediately. A doctorate in higher math is not required. This extraordinary new theory also redefines ancient history, linking rock art images carved in basalt 5,000 years ago with identical images found only in Hubble photographs of deep space or in photographs of recently declassified high-energy plasma discharge experiments generated in a billion dollar lab. The Thunderbolts Project invites you to participate in this revolution, to test and even challenge its validity, or, if finding it rational and intriguing enough, to contribute to its expansion and further evolution. Thank you, The Thunderbolts Project «

Last edited by quest; 10-14-2008 at 10:36 AM.
quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:51 AM   #146
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelle Baley View Post
perhaps this information share will answer those questions. All of this was covered in the barbara marciniac channeling about our earth and what is happening and what has happened. just want you to see these. it answered alot of my questions and left out religion, except the one held every moment of every day the church of your body as comprehending the truth. Not to dis the bible. Inner religion based on understanding leads to wisdom. Information that is applicable to where you are will find you. here is the link on audio. it changed as a balancer my viewpoint about all the et's.

http://fr.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=IMBUED
As I was posting my feelings of Norval & Gale's information - You - Kelle were posting the links to the videos - as I listen to the first it just connects with how I was feeling deep inside at the time of writing ! Thank You -
Paul R ( Pomguymguy)
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:25 AM   #147
Norval
Banned

Quest,
We doubt that any of these craters are from asteroids.
Old 10-15-2008, 02:11 AM   #148
quest
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quest,
We doubt that any of these craters are from asteroids.
yep, i know, and the electric discharges, did you know the thunderbolds of the gods? they did 'found' hexagonal craters too if i remember well.
quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:10 PM   #149
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Norval and Gale,

I have a couple of Jehovah's Witnesses who periodically come a-knockin on my door. Today they came to give me a Watchtower and read a few verses and I brought up your theories vis a vis the prophecy they were discussing and they didn't flinch-I didn't go into great detail, but you know they too are waiting for this new, better world on the other side of a tribulation period.

Like a lot of us. (2012)

They seem to think Humans are essentially powerless in this great conflict and are simply waiting to be saved.

Like a lot of us. (Blossom Goodchild anyone?)

So, I don't exactly have a question, but if you would care to comment - what is the human's place in this grand drama I wonder.

Peace
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:40 PM   #150
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Recent War in our Solar System By Norval & Gale

In regards to the Tunguska incident, Valery Uvarov gives his take on the subject in the "missing interview" Project Camelot never posted on their site. You can look it up on youtube, it is titled "Pyramids and 2012". Not sure why Kerry and Bill didn't post it!

He believes it was an asteriod, possibly created in a higher dimensional realm, that carried a dangerous bacteria that could devistate the human population. This asteroid threatens the earth every 100 years, however the benevolent ET's have been protecting humanity by destroying the incoming object with their own technology for years.

Interesting stuff,

L/L 13

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
angels, bible, chosen, et's, ufo