Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 09-24-2008, 08:15 PM   #26
abstractvisions
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Web Bot Predictions for 2008 / 2009

In support for the half Past Human and other web-bot predictions; Novelty Theory is coming up with corrosponding dates.

Novelty Theory ---> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novelty_theory
Time Wave Zero --> http://www.futurehi.net/archives/000809.html

Using the Time Wave Zero program, there will be three incidents of relatively high novelty within the near future. The first happens in the early hours of October 7th, 2008. This novelty will continue to increase, until the second event; which occurrs on December 7th, 2008. After this second event, novelty increases still further, but at a slower rate, until a third event happens on February 12th, 2009.

The point to keep in mind is that Novelty Theory is a way of graphing novelty in terms that are objective, not subjective! Which means that these events are labelled neither "good" or "bad". In understanding this lies the key!!

Subjective "good" + Subjective "bad" = total objective event

If we project in our minds that these events are to be "good", then they will unfold as being subjectively "good", or positive.
abstractvisions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:06 PM   #27
Greg222
Avalon Senior Member

JUST ANOTHER VERIFICATION OF WHAT WE'RE GETTING FROM OTHER SOURCES! Prepare, people, prepare. There are no long lines at the stores just yet, get your supplies NOW!
Greg222
Greg222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:46 PM   #28
spaceman44
Avalon Senior Member

incredible didnt know this went on!! scarey stuff.
spaceman44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:00 PM   #29
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

If anyone wants me i'll be in the pub getting very drunk.

I think this webbots predictions are accurate. I can sense it. If im wrong, i'll be one happy monkey.

But .. that is why some of us have come here at this moment in time.

We are here to witness some incredible events, i didnt come here to just watch the first black man come into office.

Man the fans, **** incomming!
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:27 PM   #30
maddy40
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vega View Post
If the web bot predicted the 2004 tsunami and 2005 Katrina based on internet chatter - then these events were man made! I don't think God is dropping hints to all of us by plugging in to our network.

I hope none of the predictions come true - we have enough problems on our planet as it is.
but we are all part of the divine called god? the web utters visualy what god (us) are moving towards wether it be bush pushing a switch or an earthquake it was our collective thought that made it a reality x
maddy40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:30 PM   #31
maddy40
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post

I think this webbots predictions are accurate. I can sense it. If im wrong, i'll be one happy monkey.

We are here to witness some incredible events, i didnt come here to just watch the first black man come into office.

wooooooow beautifully put xxxxxxxxxx
maddy40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:36 AM   #32
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddy40 View Post
but we are all part of the divine called god? the web utters visualy what god (us) are moving towards wether it be bush pushing a switch or an earthquake it was our collective thought that made it a reality x

I would love to go into a detailed description of why i think these webbots are accurate but right now im extremely lazy, ive been feeling very fatigued lately.

Hopefully this will make sense, ill make it as short as possible ;

The human mind reaches far beyond logic and reason.
When so many minds are concentrated on a specific subject it indicates anticipation which most likely stems from intuition.
That is why these webbots are so accurate. They are picking up on the global sub-conciousness.

People are much more then their thoughts alone. They are motivated by a higher power, personally i like to think of it as their higher self, each to their own. There are no accidental thoughts or conversations, people are motivated to think about certain issues by what most like to refer to as 'great spirit'.

If we were to compile all of the conversations of every person on this planet and observe what subjects are being focused on the most it would give us an excelent analysis of mass intuition at work.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 08:25 PM   #33
TheGhost
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.exopolitics.org.uk/news/2...-probe-future/

Check out these interviews.
TheGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:45 PM   #34
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Sequence View Post
This is interesting, make of it as you will. For those of you that have looked into the study of backward speech relaying our subconscious thoughts, here are some excerpts from an earlier coasttocoastam show where they described the same events. Would love to hear your thoughts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crefG...eature=related

Regards and Blessings,
Soul Sequence
I've seen another one of these backward masking type sites elsewhere. My impression is that it's disinformation. The whole backward masking thing was laughed out of court when they were trying to draw the connection between suicide and heavy metal music in the 80s. Now, they use it in an attempt to tarnish the reputation of key witnesses so as to discredit their contributions.
I've seen hints and innuendos about David Wilcock not only being a homosexual, but a pedophile as well. Other Project Camelot witnesses have been similarly smeared. They use little journalism tricks to sway the reader after having dissected one little snippet of audio. Same with the video linked above. But most of it is sheer nonsense anyway!

Example: Forward:"..small particles go 'poof' now it may indicate..."
Backwards:"...Guess to name it, who likes to look at our bumps..."

um, exactly what are they trying to enlighten us with here?

They're desperately trying to discredit the pioneers of truth - the few people that have been brave enough to come forward with their experiences, their expertise and so on by capitalizing (often) upon the supposedly damnable offenses listed within the Bible. Don't buy into it. Let your intuition guide you when these things present themselves. Others may be able to lie to you, but you can't lie to yourself. Trust your gut (intuition). All others must provide proof and/or resonance.

Love and light.
recallone
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:00 PM   #35
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post

LOL I know how ya feel!
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:14 PM   #36
utopiated
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Web Bot Predictions for 2008 / 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by abstractvisions View Post
Using the Time Wave Zero program, there will be three incidents of relatively high novelty within the near future. The first happens in the early hours of October 7th, 2008. This novelty will continue to increase, until the second event; which occurrs on December 7th, 2008. After this second event, novelty increases still further, but at a slower rate, until a third event happens on February 12th, 2009.
Hi there abstractvisions [or anyone else who knows TWZ] - can you please post the link where you got the screen shots of the recent TWZ software read-outs or if you have the software yourself can you post your images of the wave??

I ask because I have used McKenna's software before and after the web-bots outburst I wanted to check 2008/09 using it BUT after digging up my copy it seems it will not work on Windoze Vista... which I recently [and are none too happy about] moved over to from XP.

If you don't want to post anything here - can you email or PM me please? I'm keen on seeing how TWZ fits with things... the points you made are intriguing.

david-at-exopolitics.org.uk
==
utopiated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 04:44 PM   #37
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Bill and Kerry's audio interview for Camelot with Clif High explains how halfpasthuman, or the web-bot, works. It is based ENTIRELY ON CLIF HIGH'S PERCEPTION OF EMOTION, and he admits this. Clif assigns numerical meanings to emotions, and his perceptions of duration of those emotions. There is no "scientific" basis for this assignment of value. It is all Clif High's perceptions. So.... maybe you have to decide how much value to give this whole thing? It's one more perception of the world, just like David Wilcock is one more perception, or Michael St. Clair, or anybody.

Personally, I think the web bot adds to the fear it measures, although they say they've tried to avoid contributing to it. Still, if Clif High's opinion (through his computer program) is that it's gonna get a lot worse, how do you react to that emotionally? He then measures your response to his own suggestion.

I believe, personally, that this is, perhaps inadvertently, an Illuminati feedback tool. The more fear the Illuminati plants, the more emotional response there is to that, and then the fear factors in the web bot "predictions" shoot up. So it's partly a feedback loop that feeds itself.

If you believe that interdimensional beings feed off of our fear ... this helps keep the beasties fed, does it not? True or not true is not the issue here. Fear is the issue, and what contributes to the generation of fear.

It's something to think about, and to be aware of.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:29 PM   #38
utopiated
Avalon Senior Member

-
Quote:
Personally, I think the web bot adds to the fear it measures, although they say they've tried to avoid contributing to it. Still, if Clif High's opinion (through his computer program) is that it's gonna get a lot worse, how do you react to that emotionally? He then measures your response to his own suggestion.
Maybe - although Clif seems pretty tuned in to the issues with the system. Don't forget they also have 9/11 as a past model to use, thus making phuture prediction even more accurate.

I thought an interesting point was made when they said that with enough money and resources - it may be possible to dupe the web-bots into fixed results... ie: by creating sufficient 'chatter' in one area or another.

-
Here are two shots I found online as I cannot boot up the McKenna TWZ s/ware on my PC...

---

-
This is a 10 year epoch span
-

-
This is a magnification of current period.
-

This *is* one of the steepest descents into novelty in the last few decades - I've seen about another 10 screens from people who have posted TWZ findings online.

-

Last edited by utopiated; 10-04-2008 at 09:33 PM.
utopiated is offline   Reply With Quote