Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 05:24 PM   #1
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default alex jones being a moron again!

Last edited by GaiaLove; 01-27-2010 at 11:27 PM. Reason: fixed embed
Old 01-27-2010, 06:08 PM   #2
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: alex jones being a moron again!

I didnt realy get what happened?
Old 01-27-2010, 06:38 PM   #3
Roman195
Avalon Senior Member

The only morons I seen, were the ones who were asking the questions. If this is what the PTB mean by being a "moron" then you can put me in that catagory. I understand through my own discernment the this man, Alex Jones is a Honorable and Patriotic man who holds children's (his and the rest of the world's children ) future close to his heart. Ron Paul must be a moron to for being on his show on a frequent basis not to mention all the other high profile guest he has on his show.

" Stupid is as stupid does."
Roman
Old 01-27-2010, 08:17 PM   #4
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

roman i would of agreed with you once over, all of the above may be true but why be rude and moronic to people? why perpertrate a silly hoxed letter with charlie sheen about 9/11. no ones perfect, but why be such a dick with people.
Old 01-27-2010, 08:29 PM   #5
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman195 View Post
If this is what the PTB mean by being a "moron" then you can put me in that catagory.
I thought Pineal said AJ was a Moron? Are you saying Pineal is the PTB?
Pineal, you have a lot to answer for!
Old 01-27-2010, 10:18 PM   #6
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

well if you mean that the real power lies with us as humanity then ill take the title powers that be .
Old 01-27-2010, 11:13 PM   #7
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who is turned off by Alex Jones' over the top, crude, sensationalist type of journalism.
He may be a whistleblower, but he sure chooses his battles.
Old 01-27-2010, 11:32 PM   #8
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman195 View Post
The only morons I seen, were the ones who were asking the questions. If this is what the PTB mean by being a "moron" then you can put me in that catagory. I understand through my own discernment the this man, Alex Jones is a Honorable and Patriotic man who holds children's (his and the rest of the world's children ) future close to his heart. Ron Paul must be a moron to for being on his show on a frequent basis not to mention all the other high profile guest he has on his show.

" Stupid is as stupid does."
Roman

I agree Roman. I dont know anyone who has stepped up to the plate so passionately for so long. God bless him. Have you seen the youtube channel 4409? They are well organised and have distributed many thousands of alexs films. Has anyone in this forum done even 1% of what alex has achieved.

No,

I didnt think so
Old 01-28-2010, 02:53 AM   #9
vytiense
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: alex jones being a moron again!

Alex Jones was protesting the closing of the gun show. I do not always agree with him, but he is the only one who is doing anything about the treachery and treason going on in this country. Thank God for him. I do.
Old 01-28-2010, 03:13 AM   #10
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

let it out pineal, let it out.

peace
Old 01-30-2010, 02:53 AM   #11
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdJ4zhiB2s4

mr jones lengthier display of idiocy..
Old 01-30-2010, 02:58 AM   #12
NeedForSpeed
Avalon Senior Member

This pineal guy criticism has no substance. Who cares about how Alex Jones expresses himself?

Some people here are more sensitive than a 8 year old girl. If you let someone else's behavior get you out of your track so easily then you have issues.

Mod Comment: Please no negative comments directed at other posters.

Last edited by UncleJohn; 01-30-2010 at 04:56 AM. Reason: Disparaging remarks toward another poster.
Old 01-30-2010, 03:03 AM   #13
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

ive listened to him on and off for quite a while and yes i have issues with the foul mouth and rude nature of this person. hang around a bit longer and do more digging and then youll catch on. is he an agent? like you say who cares no one listens to him in any volume outside of america anyway. why dos he have to be an a hole?

classic disinfo agent 90% truth mixed in with bs. some people cant move on from his level, so be it.
Old 01-30-2010, 03:29 AM   #14
NeedForSpeed
Avalon Senior Member

You can't move on from being a whiny little girl. So what?

If you have something real to say about Alex Jones, then do it. But complaints about how mean he is or speculation aren't enough.

Last edited by UncleJohn; 01-30-2010 at 04:58 AM. Reason: Disparaging remarks toward another poster.
Old 01-30-2010, 05:20 AM   #15
quetzalcoatl11
Avalon Senior Member

I see a number of rabid attempts to discredit a man with more courage than most of us could ever wish to have. This is a weak example through which to criticize a man who is a primary reason that many of us have awoken from our stupors in the first place- yes, he may be a bit dramatic at times, and yes he certainly throws his emotions into what he feels to be important- but to use such a weak example to pull down a man whose intent is more times than not in the right place, to me, reflects not on Alex Jones but on those attempting to provide criticism.

I would also not be the least surprised to believe that this young woman in the video is a young CIA up and comer herself, do we really believe that it's only middle-aged men with sunglasses and suits that do the dirty work? We've seen time and time again the various state and federal agencies which use provocateurs to lure people to say and do things which are ultimately only attempts to subvert powerful influences or discredit those who threaten the power structure. We know about CIA agents funding movements on college campuses and installing agents to lead protests and direct thought. These boards are littered with those who actively attempt to discredit and mislead, and frankly, it's getting very tiring. You can know a lot about a person by tracing their intent- is the intent to cast doubt, blame, or pre-judge? Or, is the intent to inform, raise up, empower from within? Ask yourself where the message comes from and decide for yourself whether it comes from a place of love or fear.

For a long time I did not listen to Alex Jones because I felt it was a bit too eccentric even for my very broad views, and I was more interested in the paranormal function or transcendent aspects of humanity than on sociopolitical happenings. This, of late has changed, and inside Alex I find the heart of a lion, and a man who recognizes his own fallibility as much as anyone can but also knows that his purpose in life was not to cater to what suits your needs or contentment- it's to violently shake people awake, and it's difficult work and not a job that many of us could have taken on no matter how highly we esteem ourselves or our ability.

I think that we can do better on these boards. These boards are supposed to be a safe haven for free thought, expressiveness, and growth- not a place to corner and kill the very people who have helped carry us along the way on our paths to personal freedom and empowerment. It's simple as this: use what makes you stronger, discard what disturbs or divides you, and always remember that the loudest message that gets heard in our lives is the message that we live each and every day.
Old 01-30-2010, 01:30 PM   #16
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedForSpeed View Post
You can't move on from being a whiny little girl. So what?

If you have something real to say about Alex Jones, then do it. But complaints about how mean he is or speculation aren't enough.

Dear MOD, HOW ABOUT NO NEGATIVE ABUSE IN THREAD TITLES?

Alex Jones will be well used to this kind of attack so its not him im afraid for, its this forum. Bill and Kerry are also subjected to constant personal attacks. If Avalon is going to carve its own niche then it would make a good start by making sure abusive and offensive thread titles are discouraged. We can happily disagree and debate without this kind of destructive nonsense. This would also insure against most spook activity.
Old 01-30-2010, 01:33 PM   #17
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

yawn ...mods lock thread.. pointless arguments about video documentation of a so called leading light in the so called truth movement acting the fool and making everyone look bad.
Old 01-30-2010, 02:17 PM   #18
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Here is how it started

The organizer, John Bush, was speaking at HIS event when AJ showed up and began talking over him instead of uniting with him even when called over.

It was pretty blatant that he was speaking over the 'organized' speakers doing his own thing instead of standing unified.

What does this mean? I don't know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT7BW...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQHMs...eature=related
Old 01-30-2010, 02:39 PM   #19
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I haven't watched the videos; I'm not interested.

I am interested in the New World Order agenda and in supporting anyone who is standing up to it.

Alex Jones, in my opinion, is the spearhead for standing up to the controllers in this world.

Bringing in the New World Order and its police state has a stumbling block in the form of the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution - the right to bear arms. Defending this right is important. I don't expect Alex Jones to be calm and polite. I'm not going to judge him. He has his hands full putting up with what he has to put up with to do what he does.

I thank God for Alex Jones.
Old 01-30-2010, 03:11 PM   #20
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I haven't watched the videos; I'm not interested.

I am interested in the New World Order agenda and in supporting anyone who is standing up to it.

Alex Jones, in my opinion, is the spearhead for standing up to the controllers in this world.

Bringing in the New World Order and its police state has a stumbling block in the form of the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution - the right to bear arms. Defending this right is important. I don't expect Alex Jones to be calm and polite. I'm not going to judge him. He has his hands full putting up with what he has to put up with to do what he does.

I thank God for Alex Jones.
AJ was responsible for my awakening too seashore and why I do not partake in bashing the man.

At the same time I can understand why the organized group felt the way they did

What I have decided to do is wait and allow the Truth about people to come to the surface before I judge them anything

What I won't do is attach myself to a 'personality' hook, line and sinker
and give them my total trust.

This is projection, projecting my own beliefs, desires and expectations on another.

I will always give people the benefit of the doubt, but I will hold them accountable, especially when they are in the public eye influencing many followers, otherwise how is this any different than what we do when we are glamorized by an Obama or a Hitler? Allowing oneself to be enamoured with any individual is not a wise idea IMO.

Hope your day is a lovely one!
Old 01-30-2010, 03:42 PM   #21
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
the organized group
What do you know about this organized group?
Old 01-31-2010, 07:44 AM   #22
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdJ4zhiB2s4
Alex Jones Turns Peaceful Gun Rights Demonstration Into CHAOS
Old 01-31-2010, 11:03 AM   #23
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Closed at OP's request
Closed Thread